Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 07

Story Info
I get three holes filled in one day.
3k words
4.41
9.2k
9

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

This happened last December, and you'll realise I'm not joking about how extreme things had got. I got fucked in all three places on the same day. I'm sure that was a first for me.

My parents had gone a way for Christmas, it was the first time they had done that, so Richard and I agreed to spend Christmas Eve, and Christmas day, with his mum and stepfather. Tanya had married back in the summer, and she and her new husband would be arriving for lunch on Boxing Day.

Dave my father in law was doing much more than just leering at my legs. He had been fucking me for around a year. Richard knew, and like with Trent at first he didn't like it, but then Dave fucking me became a big turn on for us both. Sometimes Dave would call round and take what he wanted. I enjoyed the sex with Dave, but most times I would act like I was doing it under protest, because we both liked that. So below is what happened Boxing Day morning.

Anne said she was going to see her friend across town for a coffee before Tanya turned up. Richard was going shopping to get a few things for dinner, so I suggested Richard dropped her off, and then pick her up on the way back.

I was in the guest bedroom at Anne and Dave's packing to leave. As soon as I heard the front door shut Dave appeared. He asked me if I had suggested Richard take Anne so we could be alone. Now and then I think of things which seem to fit so well with this reluctance game we play.

I said, "I was thinking nothing like that, I just thought it would be nice for Richard to drop his mum off."

Dave is arrogant but he is mean with it, but I like him being that way. He smiled, walked up to me, and kissed me on the lips, and then told me to sit on the bed. I didn't tell him I wouldn't, I didn't say anything. I like not answering him like that and making him tell me again, but he knows I'll do it. He just pushed my shoulders so I ended up sitting down.

He just looked down on me and said, "Come on Jenny just suck me, you know you want too."

I took his cock out and pushed his foreskin back and started jerking him. Dave pushed his cock in my mouth, and I sucked him. It's something he told me Anne won't do, but he has got me now for that sort of thing. He told me once he had cheated on Anne and she found out about it. She forgave him, but since then sex between them has never been as good.

Dave is a talker, he likes talking dirty. It is usually me talking dirty to guys, but he gets off on telling me what a slut I am. Sometimes I protest, but even that isn't like how I should respond, instead of saying he is disgusting and shouldn't talk to me like that. I say, "I'm your daughter in law; please don't talk to me like that."

I've found with this submissive side of me, I like the verbal being spat at me, and I love the way he knows whatever I say back, he'll get what he wants. We both know it is a form of role play, but neither of us had suggested doing it, it just sort of happened.

Dave pushed my head back a little and asked me if I was going to swallow his cum.

I gave him my usual type of reply, "are you really giving me choice?"

He shoved his cock back in my mouth, and said I was a good slut, and I pulled his hips closer and groaned. He asked me if I wanted to hear more, I just nodded. He called me a few names; prick tease, married whore, and how I was wasted on Richard. He started to come and held my head on his cock, and said I was, "Getting what I fucking deserved."

I came at the same time with my fingers in my pussy. He just left me there in the bedroom. I went and wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth again, and then did my lipstick. When I went downstairs he was on the phone to one of his mates talking about Christmas. He slapped my ass as I walked by. I just glared at him, but didn't say anything, it always makes him grin. I made us both a cup of coffee, and gave him his, and then took mine upstairs to finish packing. It was like what happened 15 minutes before hadn't.

I'm sorry to leave you high and dry with things about Dave. I'll tell you more about him, and how we got to this stage some other time. I didn't tell Richard about sucking Dave off that morning, not until the day after, but I'm pretty sure he knew his wife had been up to something with his stepfather.

When we talked about sending our story for you all to read, Dave was the first thing that Richard mentioned. He asked if I was going to write everything about Dave. I said I wasn't sure, being honest with you like I like to be, how Dave treats me gets me so turned on. While I like dominating my husband, I'm really into being Dave's submissive. So swallowing my father in law was the forerunner to the rest of the day's events.

Richard and I have these little teasing sessions purely about me calling Dave my father in law. Richard tells me he isn't really my father in law; I reply that he is married to your mum, so I look at it like he is. I tell him whenever Dave comes up in conversation I will always say, "My father in law."

Usually as Richard starts to come, I tell him I should tell all my friends Dave is my father in law lover and he never lest me down, unlike you.

So we left about an hour later, I kissed Anne goodbye, and then offered my cheek to Dave. He kissed it and pinched my ass at the same time, while Anne hugged Richard. I know how risky that is, but Dave won't stop.

So we left and went home and prepared to get ready for dinner for Trent, Rachel, yes Rachel, and me.

I went and got Richard's wig as he sat down. Yes I had relented with that. It was long, straight, and brown. I brushed it for him while he sat looking in the mirror. Even now I still refuse to let him wear make up, and pad out his bra, but here is the thing, I actually think he looks less awkward wearing a wig. Also it isn't a cheap tacky one.

When we said about him trying a wig, he came home with one from a fancy dress shop, one of those awful ones with a mass of black curls. He came out of the bedroom with it in his hand, and then threw it in the bin. I asked why and he said it looked like what it was, a cheap fancy dress wig. He looked really disappointed. I got it out the bin and plonked it on his head, no matter how I tried to style it he was right. Later on we laughed about it, and eventually I got him one. I went for plain, rather than something with loads of curls and blond and big. Richard understood why.

I let him wear the black and cream dress I wore to the wedding, with black tights, and a black bra and black panties underneath. There was a small amount of loose material in the top of the dress, due to him not having any tits, but again I didn't want him padding his bra out, but he didn't seem to mind. He was just happy wearing it, it was the first time he had worn that dress, and it was like a sissy Christmas present from me to him. He put on his black shoes. He has four pairs now, but he always said the first pair I had ordered for him was his favourite.

I wore an old tight red lace dress with the lining cut out. No underwear apart from red seamed stockings, and red suspender belt. My tits, pussy, and ass were clearly visible, and that was for my boyfriend Trent. I did my make up and sat at the kitchen table watching Rachel sorting out the Boxing Day dinner.

We had moved into our own house by now. Thanks to some help with a deposit from Richard's stepfather.

So Trent knocked on the door, and Rachel had to let him. I heard Trent say, "Hi there Rach, you look nice. I should have brought a mate round for you."

Trent teases him like that, but it is never spat nastily or said in a mocking way at Richard. Oh and yes, changing Richard's name to Rachel was something Trent had said about a while ago. I smiled at Trent and let him look me over. I had tugged my nipples a bit so they were poking out of the lace dress. I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck and we kissed full on. Richard went to move but I grabbed his arm, and made him stand there and watch.

"Get my boyfriend a drink and check on dinner, well go on, sissy," I said.

Trent and I talked. I told him how boring Christmas day had been. He said maybe next year he would come to us Christmas Eve. As Richard brought in the dinner I said, "Did you hear that Trent wants to wake up next to me Christmas morning, it would be my best ever Christmas present."

We had dinner and Trent said, "That was lovely Rachel, you do make a good housewife."

I don't really have a problem with talk like that despite you knowing by now Richard isn't allowed make up or padding. I know it embarrasses Richard but that is what he likes. I sat sideways on Trent's knee, and had Rachel stand holding the dessert bowl while I fed Trent trifle. This is done for Richard, he loves it, and he says he loves seeing me pamper Trent.

Trent said he had had enough, so I put the spoon back in the bowl, and pushed the bowl away, which was basically me telling Richard where to go. I stayed on Trent's knee kissing him, as he tugged at my nipples through the dress. I fed them to him through the holes, and he sucked them while his finger was teasing my pussy.

I took Trent to bed, and we undressed. He lay on his back and I started sucking him. He called Rachel in, and I looked over my shoulder.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked, and then went back to sucking Trent.

Richard knelt down and I felt his lips kissing my ass. I felt his tongue tickling at my asshole, and we played like that for a few minutes. I told Trent I was ready to give him his Christmas present, and he went behind me while Richard sat on the bed. I felt a finger pushing is my ass, with the cream, and then his cock followed.

There are gross ways that I could use to describe how it felt. But let's just say it stretched and hurt. I grabbed Richard's hand and held on to it. I haven't had a baby, but I'm sure it felt like the reverse of that would feel. He fucked me slow, and I just gripped Richard's hand tighter. This was the first time Richard had seen me have anal sex. Trent got a little faster and then he came. He pulled out and kissed me, and then went to the toilet. I went after Trent and just sat there for a while.

They watched the football on the telly, which I didn't mind. I went in the lounge and cuddled Trent on the couch. I ordered Richard around, having him make us drinks and stupid things like pulling the curtains to stop the reflection on the telly.

We went and fucked without Richard watching, and then Trent left. Richard came in still in the dress. I just lay there and he put his head between my legs. I told him to wait, and said he should take the wig off. I didn't want that ruined. So Richard got a special Boxing Day cream pie. Trent has watched that once, but he said he felt weird about it, so he always leaves the room when this happens.

While the sissy was eating my boyfriends cum, I started teasing him.

"Trent's cum taste good does it Sweetie? I bet you'd love to get it from the source wouldn't you? I think you should become his secretary. One day I'll send you to work all dressed up. You have to get the guys at work to call you Rachel. I bet you'd love that deep down. I might even let you wear lipstick. No padding though, but a cute little bright pink bra, under your white blouse. How do you fancy that Sweetie? I bet there would a few guys who would hit on you. Let's face it as a man you suck, as a husband you just don't fit the bill, but as a company whore I think you might be okay. Christ you've come already; you're going back in your cock cage, because you can't control yourself, it's the only way Sweetie. Now go run me a bath at least that is one thing you can't fuck up."

Richard loves it; he loved everything about that day. I never had an orgasm apart from on my fingers that morning as I sucked my father in law.

Richard did go and run me a bath, and then changed and we were back to normal. We go quickly back to being husband and wife, with little talk about what happened sometimes. He might say he enjoyed what we did or this or that was amazing, but when we have finished I want my husband back as soon as possible. A couple of times he stayed dressed as Rachel afterwards, but I found that odd, and told him. So he went and changed.

While I enjoyed fucking with Trent again, in my mind I saw the day going a little better. Maybe I imagined it being 10 out of 10, it was more like a 7.

We lay in bed the following morning, and that's when I told Richard about sucking his stepfather. Richard said he thought something had happened, but he knew not to ask. I told him everything that had happened, even about making Dave a coffee like a good daughter in law.

One thing I have never said, although I've thought it several times, is Dave has fucked both of the women in Richard's life.

I have told Richard the obvious, that his stepfather has had my mouth and pussy, because it really turns him on, but I just can't bring my self to say about his stepfather having both Anne and me. Again as I write my way through these confessions, I have to really stop and think about Richard reading it, and whether he would prefer not to hear my thoughts like that. I asked him about it, saying there was something I wasn't sure I should write, and it took me a while to say what it was. He thought about it for a moment, and said it was okay to put in, but in reality he didn't think he would like me saying it to him out loud.

I don't expect everyone to like the above, but I'm telling you everything. Richard gets off on Dave and me fucking, and perhaps you might think he shouldn't. Like I said this is why I called these confessions extreme cuckolding.

So there you go, three holes filled in one day, what a lucky girl I am!

Richard has said he doesn't regret anything that I've written so far. About the little and not so little things he didn't know, he asked me if I would have told him at some point. When I thought about it, I thought maybe I wouldn't have, not because I didn't want him to know, but because I might never have got round to it.

What I have discovered over the years, is that any small detail can have Richard turned on beyond what I ever would have imagined. Things like me walking around with Trent the day we went to the wedding. I didn't really understand why Richard finds these things such a turn on, I would even probably have thought he wouldn't like hearing that. He told me the bit below.

"While you're my wife, you're not at the time. You're with someone else having fun. I don't imagine you thinking about me, I don't want you to. I want you to be into whoever you are with. I imagine you laughing at the man's jokes, enjoying his company for yourself; it is like I don't exist for you, when I sit at home thinking about you finding a man. I watch for certain times, you usually come home around 11, if you haven't met anyone. When it gets to 11.30, I'm pretty sure you are with some guy. It gets to midnight and then beyond and if you haven't brought a man back here, I know you'll be at his place. If you get home around 2 in the morning, I know you'll be tired and had a good time. If you don't come home until 5 or 6 in the morning then I know you will have had a great time. I'm always happy when you come home and happier when you say you had a really good night. I just love that you enjoy fucking other men, and you realising you don't have to worry about asking me."

Richard has asked me to tell you about how things started with Dave, so that will be coming next.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers