Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 14

Story Info
Richard sucks Gus, then I drain my pussy in Richard's mouth.
3.5k words
4.27
10.3k
12

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers

The second time I met Gus it was just him and me, we had kept in touch phoning each other, and while Richard knew it was going on he didn't know how much.

I told Richard that Gus wanted to see me, as Richard's head was down between my legs. He looked up and asked when, I said tomorrow. He looked a little surprised; I was half expecting him to object in some small way. I asked him if he was happy for me, he said he was. He crawled up the bed intending to fuck me. I asked him what he thought he was doing. He told me we had only fucked once since Gus had come down, and he had gone down on me nearly every night. I asked him if he was complaining, he said he wasn't, but I said it sounded like he was.

He went meekly back down the bed, and started eating my pussy again. Controlling my husband like that felt really wonderful. I grinned at him and said, "Richard you do understand that I've had better men than you, and I should have started limiting you fucking me a long time ago. I guess it's the natural order of things and will be forever. I don't need your pathetic attempts anymore."

He mumbled he was sorry and I chuckled, and patted his head.

I started talking into my phone, "Hi darling I can't wait until tomorrow. It'll be nice to be together again with my favourite husband. The other one is really annoying me lately. Do you know he just crawled up the bed, and expected to fuck your wife? Well I'm not having that so I sent him back down to eat my pussy."

Richard looked up and smiled at me. I just raised my eyebrows and he went back to my pussy.

"I think he's acting all smug because he is with me and you're not. God it's annoying looking down and seeing him there. What darling? Yes he is becoming too big for his boots. He thinks I'll never leave him, but he is sooooo wrong. He doesn't realise how much I love you. What's that? No I'm not really enjoying it; I'd do a better job with my finger."

I looked down at Richard and pinched his ear, and then I laughed.

"Yeah he winced a bit, but I don't think he cares. It's like he isn't trying to please me, in fact he's just grinned at me again. Hey Gus wants to know if you're hard."

Richard said he was and went back to eating me.

"Well he says he is, but who can tell these days. I actually think his cock is shrinking, mind you after having my new husband's cock I guess it was always going to be that way. Fuck Richard, you used to be good at going down on me, really I don't know if you have anything you're good at now, you sissy. I really think I should kick you out. Hey, Gus wants you to stand up and wank."

Richard smiled at me, and just kept eating.

"Gus, he's ignoring me, he is just carrying on. God I hate him. Hey Gus said you have to wank and then go to the spare room, so stand up and wank. Gus I've told him to stop but he won't. Hey sissy Gus wants a word with you."

I held out the phone and Richard heard Gus say, "Sissy, why the fuck are you ignoring me, do you really want me beating you up, get your face out from between my wife's legs and jerk your little dick off."

Richard was just staring at the phone like he couldn't believe it. I smiled at him and started talking to Gus again. I told Gus Richard looked a little shocked, but he was now stood up and jerking his tiny little thing. Richard came in the condom as I said goodbye to Gus.

Richard never had a clue I was really talking to Gus. I had kept the volume on my phone right down, so I could barely hear him, and then put it on speaker when Gus told him off. It was something I had done a few times, pretending to be on the phone while Richard was fucking or going down on me. I had prearranged it with Gus to phone him at precisely 10.30.

Richard said he was shocked when he heard Gus speak. He thought I was just pretending. As for the condom, he wears one twice a month; he isn't allowed to fuck me without one, so we'll see how that goes.

I got Richard to drop me to the station Saturday afternoon. I met Gus in the same place as the first time we met; only it was him in his car this time. We went to a hotel and booked in, and then went out for a walk. We talked about Richard for a while. It is quite odd talking about him when he isn't there. Gus had plans for the next time we were all together, and I thought that was really nice. I never expected that Gus would have the amount of input he had. He wasn't just a cock that fucked me in front of Richard, and I think that was a big bonus not having to do all the thinking.

Again walking round with Gus as his wife was something very special. I really felt like I was his wife and playing this little game was beyond any expectations I had. While I had done this with Trent it never felt real, it felt good but not real. Trent and I were fuck buddies, and we didn't want anything more than that. With Gus I actually felt like we were married, sometimes the line was fuzzy between pretending and real, but I liked that.

Gus actually took me in a kitchen show room, and we got fussed over by one of the salesmen. We played at picking a kitchen for about half an hour. I used the kitchen at my house for imagining how certain things would look. As we walked round looking at the displays I held Gus's hand. He called me honey and Jen, and I loved it. We told the guy we would think about it, and come back to him. He gave us his card, and we went on our way. (When I told Richard what we had done he loved it. The more real I made things the more Richard seemed to like it.)

We went out for a meal then to the cinema, and then back to the hotel. Okay I wanted Gus fucking me as soon as I saw him, but playing out these things gave us pleasure too. He went down on me and while Richard is good at it, Gus is better. He had me at a good angle so I could see his sexy eyes as he tongued me. I had a very intense orgasm, and it seemed to go through my whole body.

He started fucking me nice and slow. I started crying I was so happy. He pulled out after a few minutes, and started fucking me from behind. He was cuddled up behind me and whispering sexy things in my ear, as well as pulling at my breasts. I had another orgasm while he told me I was his, and he hated the thought of me going back home.

Gus came in me slowly, whispering more sexy thoughts in my ear. We slept, and then when we woke up in the morning we just carried on fucking. We missed breakfast and got up around 11 o'clock. I had a permanent aching between my legs.

Gus came down a couple of days later. Richard had gone to watch up football match quite a way away. Richard asked me once if I minded him going to watch football. I did mind sometimes, but having the chance to have Gus on the sly, because Richard would be away for about 7 hours was bliss.

Gus met Vicky who came to my house when Gus was getting ready to leave. We had tea and then Gus left. I used to ask Vicky's advice a lot. She didn't know how I put up with Richard wearing women's clothes. I said I should tell Richard Gus came down, she asked why, I said for one thing he would like it.

Vicky said, "Well you do know when the guy I dated went to London to watch football with Richard and his friends, they ended up going to a strip show sometimes."

She saw my reaction, and she said, "Oh he has never told you. Sorry I thought you knew."

I knew Richard had been to a couple of strip shows, but I thought all that had changed when we got married. I was more shocked that he had never told me he was still doing it than him going. Vicky said ask him if he enjoyed the football, and then ask him what else he did. If he doesn't tell you about the strip show, then don't tell him about Gus coming down.

When he got home it was in the early hours, I asked him if he enjoyed the football, and he said yes, I asked what else he did, and he said we went for a few beers and something to eat. Okay he never mentioned a strip show and I didn't push it.

(Richard has since said he has been to a couple of shows when he had gone to the football, and I get that he was hardily likely to wait outside while the rest of them went in. I have told him I had gone behind his back, which when you weigh it up is worse.)

Gus came down again. I hadn't told Richard Gus was coming. I had told Richard I wanted him to take half a day as annual leave. So he was due home around lunchtime. Gus had turned up at 10 and we had fucked. When Richard came in I was wearing a red silk dressing gown, and red hold up stockings. Gus was hiding quietly up in the bed. I had Richard's bra, panties, stockings and suspender belt all in black out for him to put on. I made him put them on down stairs, while I sat there drinking a glass of wine. I took his hand and led him up to the bedroom.

I kissed him and promised him he was going to have fun. Then I led him in the bedroom.

He saw Gus smiling up at him from the bed. It took Richard a while to smile back. I told him Gus had come down earlier and we had fucked. I lay down with Gus and told Richard to watch from the chair. Gus turned over and pulled his ass cheeks apart and licked his asshole. I looked at Richard after a while, and told him to come and kiss me.

While I do like bitching at Richard, Gus and I had agreed that if Richard didn't want to kiss me, then he didn't have to. I would just bitch at him about being useless, and Gus and I would fuck. Richard got up slowly, and walked over. He looked really unsure and I nearly told him not to bother, but he bent down and kissed my mouth. What's more his tongue slipped in my mouth and his little cock was rock hard.

(A few years ago, I would never have tongued a guy's ass, but as I mentioned in previous parts, I like to try different things.)

I sucked on Gus's asshole again and then kissed Richard. I asked Richard if he wanted to tongue Gus. He looked like he didn't, so I didn't push it, I huffed and said, "Well if you're not going to, then kiss my favourite husband's balls."

Gus lay on his back and Richard kissed his balls.

I said, "Be a good sissy and suck his cock for me, if you don't do this then I'll tell Trent I came home to find you in bed with another man, and you were both dressed as sissies."

I think Richard was kissing Gus's cock even before I finished bitching at him. I watched Richard's red face as his mouth opened and he took that lovely black cock. I lay on the bed kissing Gus, and resting my hand on my husband's head. I started bobbing his head. Gus whispered to me.

"Well, it seems you like that Sissy," I sneered.

Richard stopped and pulled off, he looked a little embarrassed.

"Oh don't stop, you're supposed to be getting my husband hard for me," I taunted.

I slipped down the bed and pushed my hand in Richard's bra and gave his nipple a little pinch.

"Hey, my wife told you to get me hard for her. Get to it Rich."

I watched Richard's head go back down. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this; at first I was okay with it, if a little nervous. Now watching him I was wondering if he had done this before. Richard told me ages ago he didn't like the thought of it, but when he dressed up as a woman, he said he felt different, he wasn't a man, the clothes made him feel more like something in between both. He had said a few times he wanted to be me, just for a day so he could experience what it was like to have a man hit on him. He said he couldn't go out like I did and pull a guy, because he wouldn't have the nerve. Now there he was sucking on a black cock.

It was Gus who stopped him after a few minutes. Gus told Richard where to lie. I got on all fours with my pussy inches from Richard's face.

I felt Gus enter me, and I gasped. My sissy husband got a worm's eye view of Gus fucking me. I bitched at Richard about why he couldn't fuck me hard like a real man, like my Gus.

Gus told me to lower myself a little, and he told Richard to stick out his tongue. Every time Gus pushed in and pulled out, his balls rubbed over Richard's tongue. Gus came and when he pulled out he pulled me up right. I looked down and I saw Richard's eyes. I emptied my pussy directly in his mouth. While Richard had eaten me out a few times, it was rarely like this. Gus came over and gave me a long slow kiss. He groped my tits and looked down at Richard.

Gus asked, "Do you think he likes it baby?"

"What do I care he's a cuckold, he's my little bitch," I replied and then laughed.

I stayed like that for five minutes or so. I could feel Richard's arm moving, I knew he was jerking himself.

"Do you love me?" I asked Richard.

He nodded as much as he could with my pussy pressed on his red face. I laughed at him. It was something he wanted me to do quite often.

"Do you love me even though you know I'm in love with Gus, and I might kick you out?"

He nodded again.

I sucked Gus clean, and then looked down on Richard. I started moving my hips and rubbing my pussy over his face. I started laughing again, until Richard pushed me off. I got off him and he winced, and rubbed his back. He said it hurt a little where he had been lead down. He straightened up and Gus asked if he was okay. He just nodded and went to the bathroom.

I followed him in and he was washing his face. He said he just felt a spasm in his back when I was grinding down on him. I said he should have told me. He laughed and then winced. He said he couldn't really say a lot with my pussy on his mouth. He brushed his teeth and then used mouth wash. I asked him if he had enjoyed it. He said yeah, but he didn't really want to suck Gus again if he didn't have to. I gave him a kiss and said I was sorry, but he could have said no. He said he didn't want to disappoint us. He told me he didn't mind kissing his cock, but he didn't want Gus thinking he was gay. I hugged him and he winced and I said sorry because of back. I told him he didn't have to do that again. He said I shouldn't be that easy on him, and then he smiled at me.

I knelt down and pulled his panties down and wiped his cock with a wet flannel. Then I pulled them back up, and told him he had to wear his wet panties under his jeans.

I went and told Gus what Richard had said. He said we had gone too far, and we had got caught up in the moment. I told Gus Richard was alright, and next time we should give him the choice to suck Gus, or tongue his ass. Gus smiled, and said I was too hard on Richard. I just smile and kissed him.

Richard was fine as we ate our dinner, and while his back ached, he was moving a little better. I sat on couch in between Gus and Richard holding hands with them both, me and my two husbands. Luckily we were all dressed because the doorbell went. I opened it and Anne, Richard's mum, was stood there. I let her in and as I was doing so, I told her Richard had hurt his back, and a workmate of his has brought him home. I don't know how my mind does these little quick things. My mouth was just opening and closing, and I'm sure I didn't know what was coming out.

Before anyone could say anything I introduced Gus to Anne. She said hello to him, and asked if I had called the doctor. I said no, Richard wouldn't let me. She sat where I had been sat, and said we should phone if he was no better by the morning. Gus winked at me and I went and made Anne a cup of tea.

I heard her talking to Gus about not seeing him before. He gave her some BS about just starting working at the company. She said she was grateful for him helping Richard. Gus was his usual charming self, and I heard Anne laugh at something he said. I went and got the carpet cleaner we had borrowed and the liquid we hadn't used. Gus insisted on carrying it out to the car for her. Richard and I just smiled at each other. Gus said he would have to go soon, and Anne thanked him again, and asked if he wanted to bring his wife to their wedding anniversary in April. Gus told her he wasn't married, but he would love to if he was free. (Yes he did come to the party, and I'll tell you about that soon.)

When Gus left, Richard and I talked about what had happened. Richard asked me if I thought his mum suspected anything, I said I didn't know. He said if she did I could have told her the truth about what we got up to. (I don't really think he meant that.)

I said as a joke that maybe I could have got Richard to drop his jeans and show his mum his little sexy panties. He put my hand on his cock, which was a bit of shock because it was hard. He asked me if I would write a story about that. He gave me a brief outline, and came in my hand, even though his back was playing up. So as you read this I'm starting on the fantasy Richard wanted. I don't know when it'll be finished, but I will send it in one day.

Richard as you know loves me bitching at him. I don't need to ask if the things I said went too far, where as before I would ask if saying this or that was okay. Richard told me what was said was said in the heat of the moment, and if he really didn't like me saying something then he would tell me. So when he started saying about the things I said while I was on his face, I thought, oh no, I've gone too far. He said he loved it, and he liked the way I laughed at him. He said I should remember I could say anything I liked to him, and I shouldn't hold back.

I met Gus twice on my own after that, once with Richard knowing, and another time without. I told Richard I was going to stay with one of my friends for a weekend.

Gus took me to a place where white women go to meet black men, and that'll be what my next part is about in a few weeks. Some of the women took their husband's along. I met one of other married women Gus had been with. She is now seeing another black guy.

JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers