Extreme Role Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy, shit!" Victoria cries, "What is that?"

"That?," replies Mimenoc, "Why does everyone always act like that? I find it very disrespectful. I am not that. I am Mimenoc, the self proclaimed greatest pixie."

"Self proclaimed?" asks Brian.

"Well no one else was going to call me it." says Mimenoc, "Anyways, let's get on to business."

"In a hurry?" asks Brian.

"Not really," says Mimenoc, "But, frankly, I've become bored with you all. I want to move on to my next victims." Mimenoc then snaps his fingers and says, "You won't be seeing me again. I've set it so the magic will just wear off a year from now. Bye forever." He flies off.

Victoria is standing there still not really processing what just happened. Brian on the other hand goes over to Jasmine.

"Jasmine?" he asks, "Do you feel any different?"

"Yes," she starts to say, "I remember from before, Master."

"Wait, why did you still call me master?" Brian asks, confused.

Victoria seems to finally regain composure and then looks at Jasmine also wanting to hear her answer.

Jasmine puts her hand to her head in contemplation, "I don't, I feel, I'll need some time I think. I'll try to remember I don't need to call you that anymore, but it might take some time."

"It's okay, take all the time you need," says Brian.

"Thanks, master," she says, but catches herself, "Oh, right."

Victoria goes over to her sister, "If that pixie was real does that mean you were really once a guy? I mean it's hard to imagine my girly girl sister ever having been male."

"Yes, that's true Victoria," replies Jasmine.

"Oh," is all Victoria says and she seems deep in thought.

"Well, let's just sleep for the night. We can figure out more in the morning," says Brian.

They all agree and go to sleep.

The next morning both Brian and Victoria wake up to realize Jasmine had gotten up early like normal and was making breakfast. They both walked to the kitchen.

"You know that you no longer need to get up early right? Or make breakfast?" says Brian.

Jasmine continues cooking and responds, "Out of habit I got up this morning as early as normal. I put on my maid uniform and was halfway through applying my make-up before I realized what I was doing. At that point I figured I should just finish and then stay up. Then I didn't know what to do with myself so I went to do something that felt normal. Besides, Brian is a terrible cook or he was as Brittany anyways. Also, I thought about it this morning. I don't know if I can ever get my old job back and I don't know if the way I left may have made people talk and it's possible other businesses in my field know about it and won't hire me either. So, until I can figure out how to get a job I'm content to still be the stay at home housewife who cooks the meals and cleans the house, but on my terms."

"Well if that's how you feel I guess that's fine," says Victoria.

"It is, thanks for understanding,"Jasmine says and she brings a cup of coffee for Brian and tea for Victoria. She hands Victoria her's, but as she's walking towards Brian she trips and pours it all over him.

Jasmine freaks out, "I'm so sorry, Master." She goes over to him, turns around, bends over, lowers her panties, and flips her skirt up, "Please punish me, Master."

Brian just stands there and looks at Jasmine as does Victoria. A bit of time passes and Jasmine realizes what she's done. Embarrassed and red faced she pulls her panties back up and says, "Um, sorry. Force of habit."

Victoria rushes over to her and says, "It's okay. Don't be sorry. It's his fault." She glares at Brian, "I was going back and forth on it, but I'm going to stay with you still. Even though I saw the pixie I still don't entirely trust Brian. Mimenoc said after a year his magic would wear off so I'll stay another year."

"That's totally reasonable," says Brian and he leaves the room to change his shirt. Afterwards, he leaves for work.

Jasmine spends the day cleaning the house like normal, but she takes occasional breaks to watch TV, relax, or talk with Victoria. At one point though she goes to the bedroom and Victoria starts to hear moans. So she walks to the bedroom to see Jasmine doing her daily sexual training. Once Jasmine notices her she pulls the dildo out of her pussy and removes the one from her mouth.

"Right, I don't need to do this anymore," she says.

"Unless you really want to," says Victoria, "It's your body. If you enjoy it there's no real reason to stop. I just want you to know that it's your decision to make."

Jasmine gets up and puts her clothes back on, "I do enjoy it, actually. But maybe everyday is a bit much. I'll probably tone it down a bit too."

"Whatever you decide" says Victoria, "Also, you know you can remove the buttplug right?"

"Yeah, but I've had it for so long that it feels wrong when it's not there. I like it and I'm going to keep it," she says.

"Fine, just so long as it's your decision," says Victoria.

The day goes on. Brian arrives home and is greeted by Jasmine, beer in hand, on her knees.

Before he could say anything she had his pants on the ground and his dick in her mouth. At that point he's too distracted to say anything and eventually he comes in her mouth. She pulls away from him and says, "Thank you, Master." She gets up and starts to walk to the kitchen.

She turns around and looks back at Brian and says, "Did I just do that?"

"Yes," he says.

"I might be worse off than I thought," she says.

Over the next many months the training finally starts to wear off. Jasmine starts to sleep in again. She wears normal clothes at home, not a maid uniform. She leaves the house and goes on walks or drives. She's stopped with asking for punishments and giving after work blowjobs. She's gone back to normal. During the first few weeks she stopped having sex with Brian, but eventually they went back to doing it. It was no longer everyday, though. They could finally go back to being a normal couple. During all this Victoria helped greatly.

Eventually it came to the night before the day they would go back to being Ben and Brittany. After all this time they both had come to enjoy being the opposite gender, but they were content to go back to their old lives. They wanted to have a big night alone as a send off to their current forms. Victoria had respected their wishes and had rented a hotel for the night. Victoria was also ready to move back out and was packed and ready to go and would the next day after confirming that everything was fine.

That night Jasmine and Brian spent all day together, enjoying the time they had left and after a lovely dinner they moved to the bedroom. Brian quickly got naked, but Jasmine said that she had a surprise for him.

She walked into the bedroom wearing one of the maid outfits. She hadn't put one on in several months so Brian was surprised. He was also excited though as there was a reason he had her wearing these before.

Jasmine seductively walked up to the bed. Then she turned around, bent over and lifted her skirt up, revealing she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Oh, master, please punish me," she said seductively and playfully.

"With pleasure," says Brian sitting on the bed facing Jasmine's ass.

He starts to spank her ass, not too hard though. With each spank Jasmine lets out an, "Ooh," and really starts to enjoy it, "Yes, master, I've been bad. I deserve this."

After some time Jasmine is thoroughly turned on, she can feel how wet her pussy is. Brian is also extremely turned on. Jasmine turns around to face Brian and removes the maid uniform. Brian gets up and they begin to passionately make out. As they do they move in a circle and Jasmine's back is towards the bed. Brian starts to fondle her breasts as moans start to escape her lips once again. She pulls back and lies on the bed. "Master, please fuck me."

"Happily," he says and he moves towards her and they start making out again as he aims his hard cock at her pussy. He plunges into her and he starts pumping. She starts to buck her hips, trying to get as much of him inside her as possible, "Oh, master," she starts to moan. As she starts to feel him tense up inside her she begins to feel an orgasm coming and as he cums inside her she cums too screaming, "Master!"

They both lie down next to each other and hold each other as they fall asleep

Final Chapter

Jasmine wakes up the following day not feeling great. She walks over to the bathroom and begins to dry heave into the toilet. This isn't the first morning she's felt like this, it's happened a few times in the past few weeks. Once she calms down and feels better she walks out to the bedroom. There she sees Brittany, female once again.

Right, she thinks to herself, The magic has finally worn off. Wait! She looks down at herself and realizes she is still Jasmine. She goes over and shakes Brittany awake.

"What?" she asks groggily, but notices her high pitched voice. She wakes up more and checks her body out, "I'm female again!" she says happily. She looks at Jasmine, "Wait, why are you still female?"

"I don't know. That's why I woke you up. I had another one of those nausea moments this morning and afterwards I realized I was still a women," she says.

"But Mimenoc said- wait," Brittany seems to realize something. She gets up and goes to one of her drawers. She finds it's once again filled with her female clothes and she rummages around in it for something, "How long have you been having these nausea spells?"

"Oh, like three, four weeks," she says.

Brittany seems to find what she was looking for and asks Jasmine, "Would you consider them a morning sickness?"

"I guess," then it dawns on her, "Are you implying what I think?"

Brittany shows Jasmine what she grabbed. It was a pregnancy test, "Yes, please take this."

Jasmine grabs it and goes into the bathroom. She uses it and comes back to the bedroom.

"I'm pregnant," she says in awe.

Brittany just thinks for a moment, "Maybe that's why you didn't change back."

"So I'm stuck as a woman?" Jasmine asks.

"Unless we ever see Mimenoc again, which I doubt, you probably are," says Brittany.

They move downstairs and start to discuss their situation more. They are not really paying attention and don't notice Victoria entering the house.

"So, what are our lives now?" asks Jasmine, "Are we lesbians now?"

"You've always been lesbians," says Victoria as she enters the room, "What a weird thing to say. What are you talking about?"

"Well remember when Mimenoc said-" Jasmine starts to say, but Victoria cuts her off.

"Mime who?" she asks.

"You don't know Mimenoc?" asks Brittany, "Wait, if that's true why do you think you're here?"

"What do you mean?" Victoria asks, "You invited me, remember? Said you had some big news to share, but you've been holding it back all weekend. That's the only reason I traveled here. So tell me what's the news?"

Jasmine and Brittany just look at each other unsure what to say when Brittany just blurts out, "Jasmine's pregnant."

"What?!" she says, surprised, "Congratulations!" She goes to hug her sister and Jasmine hugs her back.

"Thanks," Jasmine says.

"I didn't even know you were trying," Victoria says, "So what'd you do?"

Brittany thinks quickly on her feet and says, "Actually they took some of my eggs and changed them to sperm so the baby is actually both of ours."

"That's great," says Victoria, "Modern science is amazing."

"Yeah," says Brittany, happy that she bought it.

"Well, I don't want to stay too much longer, but be prepared. I intend to be a very involved Aunt," she hugs Brittany and Jasmine together and as she leaves she says, "See you at the baby shower."

Brittany and Jasmine wave her goodbye.

They spend the rest of the day figuring out their new lives. It turns out that they did get married still and even have a photo where they each had a wedding dress on as they were saying their vows. It also turned out that in this reality Jasmine had her old job back. They were pretty happy that things were back to at least some kind of normal at least.

"Are we fine?" Jasmine asks Brittany as they have dinner.

"What do you mean?" she asks back.

"Well, we've both been men and we've both been women and I don't know where you stand on things," Jasmine says.

"Oh," Brittany says and she puts Jasmine's hand in hers and looks her deep in the eyes, "I don't care what gender I am or what gender you are. This whole ordeal just proved to me that I love you no matter what. So as long as we're together we'll be fine." She kisses Jasmine deeply. Jasmine pulls back for a second and says, "I agree," and then they continue to kiss.

Epilogue

"Just tell us,"

"No, It 's more fun for me if you have to figure it out yourselves."

"This is useless, he'll never tell us."

"He's right. You should really listen to your partner."

"You ass!"

"Ha, ha, this is quite fun."

"Enough let's just go."

"Leaving already? Well you know where to find me. Don't stay away too long, it's awfully boring here."

The two pixies interrogating Mimenoc leave his cell.

"I guess we have to give up on his cooperation."

"Yeah, he'll just play with us if we talk to him,"

"This sucks though."

"Yeah, it will take years to find and fix all the damage he's done."

As they walk away they can just hear Mimenoc laughing in the background.

The End