Extreme Role Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
87 Followers

Brian gets up and groggily follows her downstairs. He sits down and starts to eat, but notices there is no plate for Jasmine and that she is instead standing behind him. He starts to get up and Jasmine is surprised as he goes to grab a plate. She goes to help him, but he waves her off and she stands back at attention. He places the plate in front of the chair next to him and takes half of his food and puts it on the other plate.

"Eat with me," he tells Jasmine.

"If that is what you wish, master," she says and sits down beside him.

"From now on make enough food for both of us and I want us to eat together again, like we used to," he says.

"Of course, master," she says.

As he continues to eat Brian thinks. There are a lot of bad habits both he and Jasmine have formed in the previous year. Over time he can probably get rid of all of his, but until Jasmine's old personality is restored in the next year it will probably be hard to get rid of hers. For now though the best he can do is try. As the day went on he had to order Jasmine to stop cleaning the house and to stop waiting on him. Just telling her wouldn't make her stop. Even when he does she then doesn't seem to know what to do with herself. Starting to get exhausted with her Brian just lets do as she's been doing. Once he does he notices Jasmine almost seems relieved like she was happy he went back to letting her be his servant. He thinks that he really fucked her up mentally.

Before going to sleep that night Jasmine gets naked and prepares for sex. Brian does not get naked. Instead he tells her that, for the first time in a long time that night they would not have sex. Jasmine seems disappointed, but Brian is now beginning to think like a woman again and doesn't like the idea of having sex with another woman even if that woman is her genderbent husband. Brian imagines that given some time he might be able to warm back up to the idea as he does still remember all the times he fucked her before and how pleasurable it all was.

While looking at Jasmine's naked form he notices the buttplug.

"You don't have to be plugged at all times anymore," he tells her.

Jasmine is confused at this, but assumes Brian means for her to take it out. So she does and then she just holds it in her hand waiting for Brian's next command. At this point she was so used to being filled that it feels like she's missing something and at some point she even came to like having it there. She desperately wants to put it back in.

Brian realizes she won't make a decision on her own, "Just go put it in the bathroom and you can wash it in the morning."

She puts it in the bathroom and then comes back to the bedroom and goes to her dresser and starts to rummage through one of her drawers.

"What are you doing?" Brian asks her.

"Getting a new plug," she says and she grabs one.

"Wait, I said-,"he starts to say, but stops and he watches her push the plug up her ass. He realizes this is actually turning him on and he feels his cock start to stiffen. He turns away, says,"Never mind," and tries to sleep.

The next morning he wakes up to Jasmine's breakfast. She still got up early that day to make herself up and make breakfast. Clearly just telling her she didn't need to wasn't going to be enough and just ordering her not to might just confuse her, make her think she was doing something wrong. He goes to work and while there he is distracted as he tries to think of solutions. He also realizes he needs to get her old job back if possible or a new one, but only once he rehabilitated her from the training.

He arrived home and was greeted by Jasmine on her knees with a beer in her left hand. She gives it to him and he accepts it without thinking. She starts to undo his pants and lowers them to the ground. Brian's cock hangs there freely. As Jasmine starts to stroke it Brian says,"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean, master?" she replies, "This is just you after work blowjob."

Despite himself Jasmine's ministrations have gotten him hard and before he can protest she starts to bob up and down on his cock. Lost in the pleasure he doesn't stop her and when he cums she swallows all of it.

As Jasmine gets up she takes some cum that was dribbling down her and scoops it up with one finger and places it in her mouth and licks it off her finger and swallows, "Thank you, master."

She pulls Brian's pants up as he just stands there feeling guilty. They have dinner together and go to sleep with Jasmine upset at not having sex again, but she respects her masters decision..

As the week goes on Brian fails again and again to get Jasmine to act like her own person. Any order that contradicts an old one just makes her think she deserves to be punished and Brian has to punish her because otherwise she bothers him until he does.

Exacerbated, but still determined, he wants to try again on the weekend.

Saturday morning he sits her down after breakfast and tries to explain things. Jasmine doesn't seem to understand and when he thinks that she is about to say she should be punished he just drops it. Brian spends the next month trying his hardest, but not succeeding at trying to get her to change. The best he can do is to only punish her when she asks for it and to not order her to do anything too humiliating. After two weeks he was willing to have sex again and Jasmine seemed to enjoy that so he felt that it was the least he could do. He was no longer as rough though and he used his memories from being a woman to bring Jasmine to new highs.

As he went to work the next week he continued to try to think of ways to fix his situation. He overheard some coworker talking about going to his sister's wedding. At that moment Brian thought of Victoria, Jasmine's sister. Maybe she could help him, he thinks, and after much trepidation he decides to contact her.

Chapter Six

When he arrived home that day Jasmine greeted him and went to give him his afterwork blowjob. As she sucked his cock he felt a little guilty, but if he told her not to she'd think she had done something wrong and would ask to be punished so it was easier to just let her do it.

After she swallowed and thanked him for it, they ate dinner together. After that he grabbed her phone while she was cleaning up and unblocked Victoria's number and called her.

The phone rang for a bit before it was answered, "Hello?! Jasmine?!" Brian could hear from the other end.

"No. It's, um, it's Brian," he says.

The excitement and optimism immediately fell from her voice as Victoria replied, "Oh, it's you. What do you want? I thought you said never to contact you again."

"I know what I said. I wasn't in my right mind back then. Can we meet? It's about Jasmine," he says.

"Meet with you? Will Jasmine be there?" she asks.

"No, it's probably better if she doesn't go out in public right now," he says.

"What do you mean? Did you do something to her?!" she asks angrily.

"Look, I can explain in person. Please can you just meet with me?" he asks.

"Fine, where?" she asks.

"There's a park in my town, you know it?" he says.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." she says.

"Can we meet there?" he asks, "I know it will take some time for you to get here. So how about five days from now during the day when people are around in case you don't trust me."

"Oh, I don't trust you, and I wouldn't go if it wasn't daylight out," she says, "But, yes, that works for me. I'll see you then. I'll call you when I get there. Bye."

She hung up. All Brian could do was wait and try not to make things worse.

Five days later he and Victoria met in the park. They went to a picnic table where they could talk in private, but were still easily visible to park goers.

"Hello," he said as he sat down where Victoria was waiting.

"Hi," she said back, "Okay, let's start. I'm all ears."

"What I'm about to say is going to be hard to believe, but I'm not sure what else to do now so I'm going to just tell you," he says.

He proceeds to tell her about Mimenoc and their altered personalities and genders. He briefly tells her of how he's treated Jasmine, but doesn't go into specific detail and skips the sexual parts. For her part Victoria just sits there and listens intently. After he is done she starts to get up.

"Where are you going?" he asks, confused.

"I'm leaving," she says and starts to walk away.

Brian gets up and walks towards her and grabs her wrist, "Didn't you hear anything said?"

"Let go of me!" she screams and wrenches her arm free from his grasp, "Oh I heard you. Frankly, you're lucky I didn't slap you."

"What?" he asks.

She starts to get angry, "Here I am, not having contacted my sister for a year now. You won't let me. Just when I thought, maybe, finally something can be done, you come here with this ludicrous story about pixies and how my sister was actually my brother and how you were actually his wife. You think I'm stupid? You brought me out here to mock me and I fell for it. No wonder you didn't bring Jasmine with you"

She continues to walk away, but Brian desperately shouts, "Wait! Why don't you follow me home and you can talk to Jasmine yourself."

She turns around at this, "Really?"

"Really," he says.

"Okay, let's go," she says.

"Wait so you believe me?" he asks.

"No, of course not, but if you're letting me see my sister I don't care what you say or for why,"

"Good enough for me," he replies.

They drive back to Brian's home and enter together. Jasmine walks up to them, but doesn't notice Victoria at first.

"Welcome home, master," she says, "Lunch is ready."

"Master?!" Victoria yells at Brian.

"Victoria?" Jasmine asks confused at her sister's presence while Brian says, "I did explain how in my other personality I gave her a lot of fucked up orders that I can't get rid of now. That's one of them.She won't stop calling me master."

Victoria walks over to her sister and hugs her. She pulls back and looks her up and down, relieved that she looks healthy at least, and hugs her again. Jasmine just stands there and takes it, unsure what to do. Satisfied Victoria disembraces.

"Is it true a pixie did this to you?" she asks.

"Yes, have you met Mimenoc?" she replies.

"No, though Brian told me about him," she says.

"Oh," she says.

"Brian, can I have some time alone with my sister?" Victoria asks.

"Sure, take as much time as you want," Brian starts to walk to another room and Jasmine starts to follow, "No, go be with your sister, you can come back when she's done. Be as truthful as possible"

"If you say so, master," she says.

Jasmine and Victoria go to a room and talk. Victoria asks question after question. Jasmine answers them all, telling her how she was once her brother Ben, how Mimenoc changed her, how Brian started training her and how it was her wifely duty to serve him anyway possible. After hearing this Victoria stormed into the other room where Brian was and Jasmine followed her.

"Serve you?!" she asks, furious.

"That was my other personality. I've been trying since my personality was restored to normal to try and get her to go back to normal, but I've been failing," he says.

"Failing?" she asks.

"Well it seems I brainwashed her so thoroughly I don't know how to undo it," he says.

Victoria pauses and thinks. After some time, she says, "I'll move in with you guys."

"Huh?" he asks.

"Look, my job lets me work from home. I'm single and not seeing anyone. This way I can undo your brainwashing and help make sure you don't make it worse. Now I'm not saying I believe all this nonsense about pixies and magic, but what is true is what I can see and I can see you royally fucked up my sister. I'll stay for as long as it takes to rehabilitate her. I'll hear no objections."

"Fine," he says, "If you think it will help you're welcome to stay for as long as you like."

"Good," she responds, "I'll leave right now, go get my things and move in over the next week or so. Prepare the guest room for me."

"Sure," he says.

After she leaves Brian and Jasmine go to the guest room and Brian says, "We'll have to fix this up for her."

"Of course, master, leave it to me," she says.

"No, I said we- oh, whatever," he says.

Over the next two weeks Victoria moves in. She was annoyed to find out Jasmine did all the work in fixing up her room, but she was prepared to start fixing things. She arrived with the last of her stuff late on a Sunday night. Jasmine and Brian had already fucked that night and were up waiting for her.

After putting her stuff away she talked with them.

"If we are going to remove all of your training I'll need to see for myself what you've done," she tells Brian.

"Right, makes sense," he says and turns to Jasmine, "I want you to do everything as you normally would tomorrow."

"E-everything?" Jasmine asks back, blushing.

"Yes, everything," he says, not sure why she's blushing. He ignores it and they all go to sleep.

The next morning Victoria wakes up to the smell of breakfast. Curious, she goes downstairs to find Jasmine in her maid uniform, make-up applied flawlessly making breakfast.

"Good morning sister,"Jasmine says, "I'm almost done. After, I'll wake up Brian and we can all eat together."

"When did you get up this morning?" Victoria asks her.

"Several hours ago," she replies, "Master instructed me to always be ready with breakfast by the time he wakes up."

Victoria makes a mental note of that needing to change, but decides she'll talk with Jasmine about it after Brian leaves. After they eat breakfast, Jasmine is putting the plates away as Brian gets ready to leave when she drops one and it shatters on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Victoria asks her sister, but to her surprise Jasmine ignores her and walks up to Brian. Victoria watches her as she turns around facing away from Brian, then she bends over, pulls her panties down, and lifts her skirt up. Before Victoria can do anything Jasmine says, "I'm sorry, master. Please punish me."

Brian just looks at her and then back at Victoria. He can see Victoria actively getting angry.

"Before you say anything this was one of the things I hoped you could help with. If I don't punish her she won't leave me alone. I was hoping you could maybe talk her out of this. For now just let me do it so I can go to work," Brian says.

He doesn't bother waiting for a reply and starts to spank Jasmine. Victoria looks at Jasmine as he does and she starts to notice that with each spank Jasmine seems to feel good. Thinking that this is maybe something she shouldn't watch she turns away. After it's done Jasmine cleans up the broken plate and Victoria talks to Brian as he leaves.

"Have you realized how much she enjoys these punishments?" She asks him.

"What?" he asks.

"I think the real reason she always asks for them is because she likes them," Victoria tells him.

"Really?" he says, "Even with you right there?"

"Yes," she says, "maybe my being there made it even better for her. Like a forbidden fetish kind of thing. Though in the future keep me out of whatever sex play you guys are doing."

"Well that wasn't how I thought of it, but sure I'll do it out of sight of you from now on," he says.

Brian leaves for work feeling better already as the punishment thing was something he really felt bad about, but if Victoria thought Jasmine was enjoying it then maybe it wasn't worth worrying over. Victoria staying over was already turning out like the right call.

With Brian gone, Jasmine went about cleaning the house while Victoria did some work on her computer. At one point she tried convincing Jasmine to stop and let Brian do some of the chores, but she just stared back at her confused and Victoria dropped it. At one point though Victoria noticed Jasmine go into her bedroom and at first was relieved to see her taking a break. After some time though she started to hear a lot of noise from the bedroom. She went to investigate and walked in on her sister naked. She had a dildo in each hand. She was practicing blowing one while she was shoving the other one up her pussy.

"Oh, god! What did I walk into?" she says. Jasmine notices her and starts to blush, but does not stop. Instead she thrusts the dildo up her pussy and pushes a switch on the back of it and it starts to vibrate. She moves her hand from it and starts to push and pull the plug in her ass.

"Why are you just continuing?" Victoria asks incredulously.

Jasmine removes the dildo from her mouth and a moan escapes her lips as she continues to tease her asshole and the dildo vibrates in her pussy, "Master, said to do what I do every day even with you here. Didn't you hear him?"

"Yes, but this is too much, why are you even doing it?" she asks.

"Master wants me to train my sexual skills so I do this everyday," she replies.

"Well, that's enough, you can stop now," Victoria says.

"Fine," she replies, it seemed like she was content with her progress and would have stopped soon anyways. Victoria thinks to herself that Jasmine we'll probably continue to do this, but there is little Victoria is willing to do here. She doesn't want to be involved in her older sister's sex life in any way. She'll just have to steer clear of the bedroom in the middle of the day going forward. At the very least Jasmine seemed like she was enjoying herself so there wasn't really any harm being done.

As Jasmine got dressed back in her maid uniform Victoria noticed she left the buttplug in and she points it out.

"Oh, yes, master likes me plugged at all times," she says, "The other day he told me I didn't need it anymore, but I knew he was just testing me. Besides, I've had one in for so long, I'd miss it if it were gone. I like having it."

"Okay, if you like it I guess it's fine,'' Victoria replies.

As the day goes on Jasmine starts to make dinner. Victoria continues to work, but at one point gets up to go to the bathroom when she sees her sister waiting in the lobby on her knees with a beer in hand.

"What are you doing?" Victoria asks Jasmine.

"Waiting for, master," she replies.

"But, he might not come back for another hour and why are you kneeling?" Victoria asks.

"Master might get here within the hour so I get here as early as possible. Sometimes he gets off early so he'll want me to greet him. I'm kneeling so I'm ready to give him his welcome home blowjob," she replies.

At this point Victoria is just frustrated with all the demeaning sexual things Jasmine does for Brian that she just lets it be for now, ready to discuss this all with Brian.

After Brian arrives home, later that night they talk. Victoria berates Brian for everything that he makes Jasmine do during the day, but Brian had kind of forgotten most of them as he was never home to see it. This made Victoria even angrier. She told him that she would do her best to try and get Jasmine to be her own person again, but that she would stay out of the sex stuff. For the most part Jasmine seemed to enjoy all the sex stuff so she'd let it go for now. Later, after Jasmine was of better mind, she said she would bring it up again then. Brian was fine with that.

That night while trying to sleep Victoria could hear their love making and she tried to shove her pillow against her ears to drown it out.

Over the next many months Victoria and Brian tried to remove as much of Jasmine's training and brainwashing as possible. It was to no avail though as Jasmine refused to make any progress toward becoming her own person again. Victoria was determined though and she continued to try. Soon enough it came to the second year anniversary of the swap.

Chapter Seven

This time they were expecting Mimenoc. They even had Victoria with them that night so they could prove to her that he existed. The window was already open. They all just sat and waited. Just when it seemed like Victoria was about to leave out of exasperation and boredom in flies Mimenoc.

Shayna9
Shayna9
87 Followers