Extreme Role Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine does as she is told. After dinner Brian takes Jasmine up to the bedroom. He looks her beautiful naked form up and down. He starts to lower his pants and starts to stroke his dick. He moves towards her.

"I'm going to take your virginity now," he says. He starts to kiss her and Jasmine reciprocates. As they make out they move towards the bed and Brian pushes her onto the bed. On her back Jasmine looks up at Brian. He grabs one of her tits and starts to play with it as they continue to make out. Jasmine starts to moan. As this continues she starts to feel her crotch become warm and wet and Brian aims his hard cock at her entrance. He slowly pushes the tip in and Jasmine almost cums right there. He starts to push in further and then he starts to ram into her fast. She can feel his dick and the buttplug and the feeling of both filling her pushes her farther over the edge. As his cock tenses up she begins to orgasm and as he cums in her she cums with a loud moan of joy.

As he pulls out of her she just lies there panting and despite all of the horrible things he has done and wants to do and wants her to do she really enjoyed that. He takes his softening cock with a little bit of cum still coming out and wipes it on Jasmine's stomach.

"I want you to say thanks," Brian says.

"Thank you, master," Jasmine says.

"I liked that. How about from now on whenever we do anything sexual you always thank me for it," he says.

"Of course, master," Jasmine says.

"Go make my lunch for tomorrow and afterwards send your boss an email with your letter of resignation, then go to bed. I expect you to be up long before I am tomorrow."

"Yes, master," and she does as told.

Chapter Three

Jasmine woke up early the next morning and went about making herself up and then making breakfast. Brian woke up and was happy to see her doing as she was told. He ate breakfast, grabbed his lunch, and went to work.

Not too long after Jasmine received a call, it was her boss, she ignored it as she was told. Her boss called a few more times before seemingly giving up. Some people from her work who she assumed were her friends in this reality called her and texted her, but she ignored them all. Instead she went around the house cleaning, she prepared Brian's lunch for the next day and then went to the bedroom.

She grabbed one of the dildos that seemed like a fair comparison to Brian's dick size and began putting it in her mouth and she practiced blowing it for some time. Afterwards she was all hot and bothered so she shoved it up her vagina until she came. Afterwards she reapplied her makeup and went back to chores. She started dinner and it was already done by the time Brian came home.

When Brian arrived home he walked in and realized that something felt off. He called for Jasmine. She met him in the lobby of their home.

"Yes, master?" she asked.

"I don't like the way I arrived home," he said.

"What do you mean?"

He thought for a bit and then said,"From now on I want you to greet me at the door with a beer in hand. If I arrive and you are not there you will be punished."

He moved into the kitchen and sat down and Jasmine followed him. She stood next to him and waited for him to start eating. Instead he grabbed her and brought her over his lap. He started to spank her.

"This is what will happen any day you don't greet me as I arrive and since you didn't today you deserve to be punished," he told her.

Afterwards, he forced her to stand next to him as he ate and she quietly sobbed to herself due to the pain. He fucked her again that night before they both went to sleep.

For the next two weeks a routine was formed where Jasmine would get up early, apply her makeup, and then make breakfast. Sometimes Brian would ask for a blowjob before leaving and Jasmine hesitated more than once and was spanked for it. She would always eventually comply. She would spend the day doing chores and practicing on the sex toys. Brian would come home and she'd greet him, beer in hand. He would take it and sometimes he would fondle one of her breasts right there. She would just stand there and take it. The night would always end in sex.

That Friday several packages arrived. Jasmine had been told to never open any packages or mail as that was too important for her to handle. So she left them where Brian told her to leave stuff like that. Brian was happy that they arrived and told her she'd see what they were the next day.

After breakfast the following day they were both in their bedroom with the packages. Brian told Jasmine to open them. As she opened them she found several maid outfits, along with some lingerie, and some high heels. She looked at Brian confused.

"Now that these have arrived I expect you to wear them all the time from now on. You'll only take them off at night so we can have sex and then you'll put a new one on the next day. You have more than enough that you can wear a different one everyday just so long as you wash the ones you wore that week. I also expect you to wear the lingerie everyday as well, there are just as many sets of those as there are maid uniforms. The high heels are of a few sizes and you can start small at first, but I expect you to get to the largest size sooner rather than later. Putting all of this on will be a new permanent part of your morning routine," he says.

She starts to put the lingerie on followed by one of the maid uniforms. Each of the maid uniforms was black and white, short sleeved, had a short skirt, and there was a headband with each one. She went and put on the shortest heels which were two and half inches tall. She walked for a bit and almost stumbled, but caught herself as she got used to the heels.

"You look great," says Brian.

"Thank you, master," she replied.

"This is perfect. You're exactly as you should be. A wife should be her husband's servant. I could think of no better way to show that," he said while smiling, "Now come over here and suck my cock."

She walked over and as she bobbed up and down on his dick he just smiled in sheer pleasure.

He fucked her harder than he ever had that night and she orgasmed louder than ever before.

The next Monday when he came home and was greeted by Jasmine in her new maid uniform with his beer in her hand he began to get hard.

"Give me a blowjob," he said as she handed him his beer. She got on her knees and undid his pants and got to work. As she went he said, "Seeing you in that outfit is such a turn on for me. From now on I want you waiting on your knees for my arrival and I expect you to give me a blowjob without my asking." Jasmine nodded as she continued to bob up and down on his dick. He came and she swallowed it all. As she pulled away and started to pull his pants back up she said, "Thank you, master."

After this two months pass. They both settle into the new routine. One night after dinner Brian is sitting down watching some football game with Jasmine cleaning up in the kitchen. After she is done she goes and stands in the room with him waiting for any orders from her master. He looks at her and a thought crosses his mind.

"Come over and be a stool for me," he says.

After two months of training Jasmine had come to basically never hesitate as she had been spanked many times for very little slights. A few nights ago she had accidentally spilled his beer and he spanked her for that, taking her over his lap, flipping her skirt up, pulling her panties down and giving it to her hard.

However, this was an unusual request and one he hadn't asked before. So she hesitated for a bit, but she noticed his annoyance. He had also told her was starting to get sick of always telling her she needed to be punished so she had been trying harder to notice when she deserved it. At this moment it was obvious to her so she walked over to him, turned around, lowered her panties, lifted her skirt, and said, "I'm sorry I hesitated, please punish me, and after I will be your stool."

Impressed and happy at her noticing her mistake Brian spanked her a little lighter than normal and after she pulled her panties back up and got on all fours. Brian lifted his legs up and placed them on her back.

"Thank me for letting you be my stool," he tells her.

"Thank you for letting me be of use to you and be your stool master," she says back.

"You know, I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure your current buttplug is finally the optimal size. So tonight I'm going to take your anal virginity," he says.

"Thank you, master," she replies.

That night as they went into the bedroom Brian told her to get on all fours on the bed and to face away from him. He first lubed up his hardening dick and then he slowly pulled the buttplug out of Jasmine's ass. At this point she was so used to always feeling full that she kind of missed it. Not for long though as Brian then plunged his cock into her anus and he started to go at it. It was a different feeling from when he penetrated her pussy, but it was still a pleasurable one. She started to buck her hips back towards him and he went even faster. His penis started to stiffen and then Jasmine felt him cum up her ass, and she orgasmed. After he pulled out she relaxed, but then she felt something else press against her anus. Brian was putting the buttplug back in.

"You're going to keep all my cum in you, until the next time you poop and I intend on doing this anytime I fuck your ass," he tells her.

"Yes, master," she says, "And thank you."

They both fall asleep together.

Chapter Four

Two more months of this pass and Jasmine has been trained a lot. She rarely makes mistakes anymore and Brian is pleased with how she is turning out. One day while Brian is eating dinner Jasmine works up all the courage she has and begins to talk quickly before Brian can cut her off and says, "It's my sister's birthday next week, and back in our old reality I told her I was going so I assume she expects me to be there in this one too. My sister and I were really close in that reality and I expect with both of us being female we're probably even closer now. Can we go to her birthday?"

Without even pausing to stop chewing Brian says, "No."

Jasmine starts to get upset and tears start to form in her eyes, "Why not?"

Now annoyed and starting to get angry Brian says, "Your family isn't worth your time because they aren't worth my time. Now come over here and get on my lap."

She complies and he pulls down her panties and spanks her. As he does he says, "I don't want to hear about this again and this better be the last time you speak without being spoken to."

Through her sobs she says, "I'm sorry master. I won't bring it up again. I'm sorry."

"Good," he says, satisfied and throws her off him. The rest of the night goes on as normal.

The following week Jasmine's sister's birthday comes and goes. The day after she receives a call from her sister, but Jasmine ignores it. Several more calls come and she ignores them all. The calls stop, but texts start to come in. Jasmine ignores all of them, but they continue for the whole day. Brian comes home and begins to get annoyed by them. He texts Jasmine's sister back one time saying, This is Brian, don't contact us again, and then he blocked her number.

Another month goes by. It's a Saturday afternoon when the doorbell rings. Ever since she got the maid outfits Brian had expected Jasmine to always answer the door. She opens it and is surprised to see her younger sister, a tall blonde woman standing there.

"Vi-Victoria," she says.

Victoria seems so relieved, "Jasmine!" and she hugs her sister who just sort of stands there and takes it.

Victoria disembraces and looks at her confused, then finally notices the maid outfit and she seems even more confused, "What's going on? I was scared after that text Brian sent. I was afraid something bad had happened."

Jasmine, unsure of what to do just yells, "Brian!"

"You don't need to call him, just tell me what happened," Victoria says.

Brian comes to the door and forcefully yanks Jasmine behind him and tells her, "You can go."

Jasmine just nods and walks away.

Victoria is starting to get angry now, "Hey we weren't done talking. Jasmine, where are you going? Come back!"

Jasmine does not answer. Brian then goes through the door and closes it behind him so he and Victoria are alone outside.

"I thought I told you not to contact us again," he says.

"I know. That's why I'm here. After Jasmine didn't show up at my birthday I was worried, but she didn't respond to my call or texts. Then you texted me. It was weird. You know I don't live close by so it took me a few days to get here and when I did I contacted Jasmine's friends, but they said they hadn't talked to her in months. They even told me that she just up and quit her job, that she didn't even bother to do it in person. After that I got really afraid thinking you had killed her or something and considered my options for some time. I was going to go to the police, but I thought you would never do that. I always thought well of you and was really happy for Jasmine when you married her, so I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt so I decided to just come here and see what the deal is. And now I see her in some maid outfit and she listens to your commands like she's your property what the fuck man?" Victoria says angrily.

"Listen, neither of us want anything to do with you or anyone else. Jasmine is perfectly happy being my pretty little wife and she is content with that. She doesn't want more and she doesn't ask for more. Now fuck off and don't come back," he says.

"Oh, I'll leave, but this isn't over," she says and starts to raise her voice, "Jasmine. I'm coming back. Don't you worry!" Victoria leaves and drives off.

Brian re-enters his house and yells for Jasmine. She quickly comes to where he is. She sees how angry he is so she bends over, pulls her panties down and lifts her skirt, "I'm sorry that she upset you master. Please take it out on me."

"With pleasure," he says and he starts to spank her hard and says, "You must be related. You two bitches. Your sister is a real cunt. Well, she can do whatever she wants. She can call the police, but there is nothing they can do. You'll lie to them won't you?"

"Of course, master," Jasmine says.

"Well at least one of you bitches listens to what I say," he says.

Later that night he fucked Jasmine hard and rough, to the point she couldn't walk normal the next day.

A week later police arrived at their home, but Brian was prepared. He had Jasmine put on a normal outfit and they talked to them. The police couldn't find anything amiss so they left. After this Victoria felt defeated. After Brian left for work one morning she slipped a note under the door. Jasmine found it and it said to open the door to let them talk, but if she felt she couldn't do that to know that she was always available and to call her anytime, but for now she was going home. Victoria stood in front of the door for some time hoping her sister would come out, but eventually gave up and left. She no longer tried to contact her. That night Jasmine showed Brian the note and at first he punished her, annoyed that her sister tried to contact her again, but then he felt joy, that he had bested Victoria and that night he fucked Jasmine and he came while reveling in his victory.

After this the rest of the year passed without incident.

Chapter Five

After eleven months of this Jasmine had been thoroughly trained. She was at her master's beck and call. She did all sexual favors without hesitation and the only time she was ever punished was when she made an honest mistake and she always knew it so she always presented her ass to Brian and he never needed to tell her she needed to be punished. Neither of them had been keeping track, but if they had they knew that night would be the one year anniversary of the swap. The day went on as usual and Brian fucked Jasmine hard and she orgasmed loudly like they often did. Afterwards, they were both surprised to hear a knock on the bedroom window.

Curious, Brian went to check it out and opened the window. In flew Mimenoc the pixie.

"Hello, hello, did you miss me?" he says.

"Hardly," replies Brian. Jasmine says nothing.

"What about you dear?," Mimenoc says to her.

"Hello, Mimenoc," she says, "It's nice to see you."

"That's a better greeting," he says.

"I trained her well," says Brian.

"Indeed you have," says Mimenoc, "A splendid job. Really, I have no notes. When I restore your original personality, you'll be so disgusted with yourself. I was watching though you would never have noticed."

"You pervert," says Brian.

"Now that's rude. Of course I had to watch my creations in action. How else would this even be any fun for me?" Mimenoc says.

"Fair point," replies Brian, "Anyway what are you here for?"

"Were you not listening? I'm here to restore your original personality Brian. Brittany will take over your body once again, but you'll still be male," he says.

"Yeah, yeah," Brian says, "Just get it over with."

"It amuses me how little you comprehend what is about to happen," Mimenoc says, "Well that is part of the fun. Here I go." He snaps his fingers and then he flies back out the window.

Immediately Brian feels that something is different. It's almost like a fog has lifted, he remembers his time as Brittany and Jasmine's time as Ben. Brian starts to think back to everything he had put Jasmine through over the past year. He starts to freak out.

"Oh my god," he says, "What have I done?"

"Are you displeased, master?" Jasmine asked him, concerned.

"What? No, wait, don't call me that," he says.

"Call you what, master?" she asks.

"Don't call me master," he says, "I never should have told you to call me that."

"Don't call you master, master?" Jasmine asks, confused.

"If it's that hard for you to understand then fine, keep calling me that," Brian snaps at Jasmine, frustrated.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, master," Jasmine says and she turns around and presents her ass to him, "Please punish me."

"I'm not going to punish you," said Brian, "I've done it enough." He sighs and thinks back to all the times he hurt for simply making a mistake and he began to feel guilty.

Jasmine didn't move and instead she says, "Please, master. I know I've displeased you and deserve to be punished."

Realizing that he had so thoroughly brainwashed her that she probably wouldn't move from that spot until he did, he began to spank her. However he did it lighter than normal and not for as long. Jasmine was surprised at how gentle Brian was being. Before he had always seemed to use all his strength, but now it's lighter than it's ever been and even starts to turn her on, which had rarely happened before.

Afterwards Jasmine and Brian sit down on the bed together.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I know right now with your personality fucked up you don't really understand what I'm saying, but trust me when I say I'm going to fix this. For now let's just both go to sleep and I can start to figure out how to fix this tomorrow," says Brian.

Jasmine just nods and they both go to sleep.

The next morning Brian woke up to find Jasmine not in bed with him. Instead she walked into the room a few minutes after he had woken up. She was wearing her maid uniform and her makeup perfectly applied and he could smell breakfast from downstairs. He realized that in his effort last night to just get to the morning that had forgotten about Jasmine getting up so early. He had also just gotten so used to it in the prior year it was hard to now think of it as abnormal. He made a mental note that this was one of the things he would have to get Jasmine to stop doing.

"Good morning, master. Breakfast is ready downstairs," Jasmine tells him.