Eye Contact

Story Info
Lina becomes helpless after gazing into a stranger's eyes.
2k words
4.3
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week at work for Lina. Deadlines, non-stop email, and a boss who felt completely incompetent. She had planned to spend the weekend at home, curled up on the couch under her favorite fuzzy pink blanket, Netflix and takeout and her favorite vibrator. How she ended up in this bar was a mystery.

Well, not really. She knew exactly how. Sabrina. Sabrina was Lina's best friend from college. They had been assigned as roommates during freshman year, when you didn't know if you'd been stuck rooming with a neat freak or a slob. Sabrina and Lina hit it off right away and became fast friends. They bonded over listening to Taylor Swift, eating Thai food, and bingeing murder mysteries. Their friendship had remained intact all throughout college and into their first careers.

And now Sabrina had been dumped. Lina was secretly grateful Sabrina's relationship with David had ended. He took advantage of her friend's generosity, never paying for meals, not helping with chores around the apartment. According to Sabrina, his dick was worth the trouble.

Lina had received the call a few weeks ago, a sobbing Sabrina on the other end. Lina had rushed over to Sabrina's apartment, Ben and Jerry's in hand to comfort her distraught friend. Sabrina had taken the break up pretty poorly. Though now it seems Sabrina had moved on to the next phase of the break up - rebound sex. Sabrina had called Lina a few nights before, begging her to come out to the bar with her this Friday. If it had been anyone else, Lina would have said no, but Sabrina was one of her dearest friends. She could suffer through one night out.

Lina was having difficulty remembering that empathy for her friend as she sat at the bar, alone. Sabrina had already found a potential suitor and was off making out with him in the corner of the bar, leaving Lina sitting at the bar, nursing her rum and coke and staring at her phone. She was very seriously debating if she could leave - Sabrina obviously didn't need the moral support any more.

Just as Lina had reached a decision, a man sat down on the stool next to her. Lina gave him a quick glance, and continued her mindless scrolling on Reddit. "Two shots of vodka, please," the gentleman said confidently to the bartender. A few moments later, Lina heard the clink of two shot glasses being set in front of him. "Crap," she thought to herself. "I should have left while I had the chance."

The gentleman turned toward her. "I guess I should have asked first, but can I buy you a drink?" Lina was not in the mood, and replied brusquely, without glancing up, "No thanks, I was just about to head out."

"C'mon, one shot won't hurt you. It's already poured. Have a shot with me and then you can go."

"I said no. Thank you though."

"Just one shot," he insisted again.

Lina knew she needed to shut this guy down now. Hard. She locked her phone, slid it into her pocket, and took a deep breath. She squared her shoulders and looked up into his face, ready to set him straight.

One look into his eyes and she forgot everything. Her mind drifted away as she soaked in his deep, sea foam green eyes. His eyes penetrated into her and she knew she would do whatever this man asked. She was in his control.

"Now, why don't you have a shot with me," he asked again, with the slightest hint of a smile.

"Yes, please," Lina responded back, the words out of her mouth before she could even form a solid thought. Her hand obediently grabbed the shot glass and she downed it in one fell swoop, seemingly having no conscious control of the motion. Lina didn't worry, though. She wanted to do whatever it took to please this man, all her thoughts were focused on obeying him.

"That's a good girl for me," he said back. "Shall we dance?"

"Yes," Lina responded breathlessly. She could already feel the heat pulling inside her body, the delicious squeeze happening at the apex of her thighs. She would do whatever this man asked of her.

They made their way to the dance floor. Lina turned around, ready to grind her ass up against him, but he turned her back around and pulled her close. "I want to see that pretty face while we dance," he whispered in her ear. Lina shivered.

They moved their bodies to the beat of the music, an intense rhythmic movement. His hands were everywhere on her, groping her ass, sliding under her top, twisting and teasing her nipples under her bra, his lips trailing kisses down her neck, across her collarbone. Lina felt like she could combust at any second, the intensity betweeen their bodies palpable.

The gentleman started tracing his hands up her thighs, and Lina was grateful to Sabrina for talking her into the mini skirt for tonight. As he hand reached the top of her thighs, he gave a disappointed tut. He started rubbing her clit through her panties, staring into her eyes. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Now, now this won't do. How am I supposed to fuck you in this bar with panties on? Be a good little girl and go in the bathroom and throw your panties in the trash."

Lina turned on her heel and walked purposefully to the bathroom. After waiting in the brief line to use the restroom, she sat down in the stall and pulled her panties off, throwing them in the small trash can there. As she stepped out of the stall, she suddenly became intensely aware of the breeze between her legs and just how short the skirt she had chosen that night was. She looked at herself in the mirror above the sink. What on Earth was she thinking?! True, it had been a while since she had been with a man, but she couldn't believe the way her body seemed to be betraying her. She needed to set this guy straight.

She splashed some cold water on her face and strengthened her resolve, thinking more and more clearly as the seconds passed. Okay, so she let this guy cop a feel. That doesn't mean anything. She was going to march out there and tell him to fuck off once and for all.

She came out of the bathroom, making a steady beeline to him, a speech about consent rolling through her brain. As she approached, their eyes met and she instantly melted away. She was his again. Staring into those deep, reflective eyes, her body and mind belonged to him. She wanted to jump his bones on the spot.

He grabbed her and pulled her close again, a hand trailing up under her skirt and over her ass, grazing her bare skin. He gave it an appreciative squeeze. "Ahh that's much better. Now we can really enjoy."

He turned her around, facing away, and they started grinding, his hands holding her tight against him. She could feel his cock getting harder and harder the more they danced and she wanted nothing more than to have that cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. "Soon," he whispered in her ear, answering her unspoken thoughts. The gentleman used his knee to pull her legs open wider and she felt a finger playing with the entrance to her pussy. She moaned softly, her back arched against him. The finger teased the entrance to her pussy, never fully entering, driving her mad with desire. She reached back and found his cock pressing hard against his jeans. She started rubbing it, up and down as he continued teasing her pussy. To anyone else in the bar, it would like like a young couple dancing and enjoying the music in the dim lighting. To the two of them, if was their private world of pleasure.

The gentleman removed his finger from her pussy and brought it to her mouth. "Suck," he said forcefully and she started sensually sucking on his finger, tasting herself on him, moaning in pleasure. "That's my good little slut," he said and Lina smiled internally. She was his and she had pleased him.

He removed his finger from her mouth and brought his fingers back to her pussy. This time, there was no teasing, no warning. His fingers started a pounding motion into her pussy, hard and fast, taking no prisoners. She moaned loudly this time. "Hush," he whispered in her ear as he continued the assault on her pussy, his other hand under her shirt teasing her nipple. Lina gave herself to him, leaning against him, reveling in the pleasure, his expert fingers working their magic. She felt herself rising, the pleasure building and building until suddenly she came, her body shuddering against his. She could barely catch her breath.

"You are such a good little girl," he said to her. "And now you're going to be mine." He grabbed her by the arm and led her to a darkened corner of the bar. As he made eye contact with each person they passed, they instantly wandered away from that corner, ensuring they had privacy. What was it about the man's eyes?

Lina didn't care. All her thoughts were on his cock. She needed that cock inside her, needed to feel him from the inside, needed his warm cum to fill her up. She was desperate for it. The gentleman pulled her skirt up and pushed her back against the wall. Pinning her hands above her, he started thrusting his cock into her pussy - deep, hard movements. Lina couldn't move, not that she wanted to. She wanted to be used by him, wanted this man to fuck her and cum in her. He continued fucking her, groaning in deep carnal appreciation, making Lina moan. Thrust after thrust came and Lina found herself building again. "No," he said gruffly to her, "This one is mine." He gave a few more hard thrusts and then moaned loudly as his seed entered her pussy. She tossed her head back in the ecstasy of receiving his cum, being his.

He removed his cock from her pussy and pulled her skirt back down. He zipped his cock back into his pants, and kissed her deeply. Staring into her eyes one last time, he said, "I hope you come back again next Friday, and your friend. We could really have some fun together." And on that note, he turned and disappeared into the crowd.

Lina was still leaning on the wall as her senses returned to her. "What the fuck did I just do," she thought to herself, perplexed at how the night got away from her. "Fuck, I need to get out of here. This never should have happened."

Lina found Sabrina in another corner of the bar, checked in on her to make sure she was okay and went home. As she lay in bed she assured herself that tonight had been an odd fluke and would never happen again. She brushed it off as an enjoyable one night stand and nothing more.

A few days later, Lina couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. "Sabrina, please, just come out with me. I can't go alone. Yeah, the same bar. I can't explain why, I just feel like it had a good vibe. No I can't take a different friend, it needs to be you." Sabrina had reluctantly agreed, persuaded by the shock at her friend wanting to go out two Fridays in a row. As Lina hung up the phone, she was just as surprised herself. Why had she wanted to go back to this bar? And why was it so important to bring Sabrina? She couldn't explain it. She thought about calling Sabrina back and cancelling, but seeing as how she had practically begged Sabrina to come, she had to follow through.