Eyes of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, good boy." She squeezed her thighs around his head and moaned, digging her hands into her luscious silver hair.

James continued his work, spurred on by her trembling voice. He lapped at her wet folds, tasting her juices and lubing her up with a messy amount of his saliva. It was divine. He was divine. She shivered and squealed, wrapping her legs fully around his head as the first orgasm of the night rocked her beautiful body. Even as she came he didn't stop and she could feel his hot breath teasing her skin as his tongue dragged itself over her labia and snaked it's way into her.

Felicia moaned and pulled away while simultaneously pushing James away with her legs--gently but with enough force to ensure that the point got across. Considerate of her desires, he turned his tongue elsewhere, moving up her body and training his sights on her heaving breasts. His long tongue lifted her pale melons and teased at her nipples, greedily exploring her body and marking it with his saliva. Eventually, guided by her hands on his face, he stopped and moved so that they were face to face.

"Hello, lover," she purred, rubbing behind his ears.

"Hello, Moonsliver," he replied, burying his head in her neck and licking at her fair skin.

Felicia shivered and pulled her head to the side, offering him better access to her neck.

"Mmm... quite the tongue you've got there." Her voice came out like a sigh, passionate and still recovering from the throes of her orgasm.

A low growl was the only response she got. What it meant she had no idea, but for some reason she found it oddly arousing. Even more arousing was the sight of James towering over her, cock in hand as he teased and rubbed it against her folds. She pushed her hips up against him, silently pleading for him to take her. Always the gentleman, James did not keep her waiting; with his bulky head pressed against her, he pushed forward, impaling her on his shaft.

Felicia groaned as her furry lover slowly filled her, his cock stretching her pussy more than it had ever been stretched before. Gently and slowly, he penetrated her until he was finally hilted inside of the mewling elf in what seemed to be the perfect fit, for she doubted her little body could accommodate any more inches. His cock filled her utterly, snug within her warm pussy and causing her stomach to bulge with the shape of his manhood. Even balls deep within her, his size was visibly apparent.

James took her tenderly at first so that her small body could adapt to his girth but soon, encouraged by both her words and her labored moans, he picked up the pace, entering a frenzied rut that sent her tits flying with every thrust. Overwhelmed by lust and the sensations wracking her body, Felicia squealed and crooned, alternating between grabbing her jiggling breasts and her silvery tresses.

She could do nothing but take the punishment she had asked for, gazing up at the worgen with infatuated eyes as he rearranged her insides. He looked giant, towering over her with her slender legs wobbling on either side of him. With black fur, silver eyes, muscles like steel and a strangely attractive face, Felicia's idea of tall, dark and handsome seemed to have changed within the past hour or so.

Whether or not she had a newfound attraction to worgen or just for him she wasn't sure, but she did know that he was driving her absolutely crazy. His body bore down against hers at a ceaseless pace, dominating her pussy and driving her to a second orgasm. She groaned, violet eyes squeezed shut as the sensations brought forth by his wonderful cock continued. He was a beast in more ways than one, not letting up even as she came and well after, too.

Eventually though, he did stop, urging her onto her hands and knees in what she mused was a better position suited for a worgen. She happily complied, presenting her big ass to him and biting her lip when he seized it between his hands, squeezing and kneading at the supple flesh before lining his cock up and burying himself within her once again. Felicia cried out--he grunted and growled, continuing his task of utterly destroying her little elven cunt, stretching it to magnitudes certainly not intended for a maiden of Quel'thalas.

His hands gripped her milky white ass and held her firmly in place as he drilled into her, his muscled hips clapping against her jiggling behind and filling the abandoned home with the lewd cacophony of their bestial mating. Though their lovemaking a year prior had been rough, James was certainly taking it to another level now. A level that she found herself thoroughly enjoying, though her body struggled to keep up with such a large worgen rutting into it. This struggle was further amplified when James took hold of her beautiful silver hair, grasping her long ponytail like the reigns of a mare and pulling it towards him, forcing her head backwards.

"Oohh, Light," she groaned pathetically. "Fucking breed me." Her voluptuous body quaked not only with the force of the worgen's thrusts but also with the throes of yet another powerful, toe curling orgasm.

Felicia ground her teeth together as she came, one purple eye squeezed shut as her nectar squirted out onto the ruffled sheets. From behind, James' assault continued, stuffing her dripping pussy while playing with her ass and occasionally pressing a probing finger against her forbidden star. She could hear him panting and feel his drool dripping down onto her back, though she paid it no mind. A proper bath would be needed afterwards anyways.

James humped her like a dog, raining down slaps on her plump behind until she was seeing stars. Over time, more orgasms rocked her body and at some point he had apparently let go of her hair, for she found herself with a face full of bedsheets. Collecting her wits, she climbed onto her forearms and looked back at her lover as he worked her pussy.

"Gods, you're hot," she murmured, voice weak as she admired his body.

He responded by leaning forward and licking her neck, upon which she lured him into an awkward kiss that was more tongue than lip. His thrusts slowed but didn't stop as they exchanged a passionate kiss and when they finally broke off he picked her up, switching positions so that he was carrying her with one hand on her ass and another around her waist. Felicia quickly adapted to the change, wrapping her arms and legs around the man as he prepared to enter her once more. He held her like she weighed nothing and the thought of him being able to hold her aloft with just one hand excited her more than she thought was possible.

Leaning in and feeling his manhood press against her stomach, she whispered into his ear.

"Knot me. Make me your bitch."

Her teasing did not go unanswered, for she was soon impaled on his manhood yet again. James lowered her onto his cock and simultaneously thrust up into her, burying himself balls deep within the naughty elf. She cried out against him, her large tits jiggling from the impact and her erect nipples brushing against his fur. In all of the excitement over the past hour or so her hair had fallen out of place, a disheveled ocean of long silver tresses free from the confines of her normal ponytail.

Felicia's purple eyes glowed bright, full of passion and desire--a desire for the knot beating against her well fucked pussy to finally claim her. It's incessant beat drove her mad as the worgen used her like a cock-sleeve, pounding her pussy into a sopping wet mess. Her delirious moans filled his ears and every now and then he would lick at her neck or steal a sloppy kiss. Likewise, his growls filled her pointy ears; masculine and loud, she felt safe, secure, and utterly dominated within James' burly arms as he slid her up and down his cock.

"Go on," she cried, voice strained and nearly hysterical with her desire to bear his children. "Make me a mommy!"

Doubling his efforts, the worgen pumped her until she was like putty, practically limp against him with her senses overloaded and her brain fucked silly. It was a night she would not soon forget and her body was nearly at it's limit when James finally accomplished what she had been begging for him to do. With a huff and a growl and one final push, James slammed his knot into her abused hole where it quickly expanded in size until she was thoroughly locked in place with his heavy balls pressed snugly against her.

Taken completely by surprise, Felicia's glowing eyes bulged out of their sockets and she buried her head in James' fur, squealing as she shared an intense orgasm with her beast of a lover. Vaguely, she felt his hand on the back of her head, drawing her closer to him while he pumped her full of his potent seed. Though her mind was addled from her blissful state of being, the content of the worgen's balls seemed never-ending. Her pussy was completely flooded with his thick baby batter until there was a visible bulge distending her lower stomach, a testament to the man's virility.

Plugged by dick and a bloated knot, her body had no choice but to deal with the flood of sperm for the next quarter hour or so. In the meantime, Felicia slowly recuperated, supported by James' cock as well as his muscular arms clutching at her oversexed body. She panted and purred, he huffed and growled--both silently marveled at the other. A year's worth of love missed out on, condensed down into one incredible yet brief hour.

Felicia would not let him slip away again.

After a while of postcoital bonding and murmured words of affection, James' knot slipped out of her without any trouble, allowing a deluge of cum to stream out of her well-fucked hole. He set her down gently, making sure her wobbly legs worked properly before letting go.

"That almost made up for not seeing you for a year," he rumbled, voice firm and caring.

"Almost," she replied, sweeping her long silver hair back and collapsing onto the bed with a jiggle of her pillowy breasts. She laid there for a few minutes while the two rested some more before James spoke up again.

"I don't recall you being such a glutton for punishment," he teased. "Get some practice while I was away?"

Felicia smiled and rolled her eyes, sitting up against a stack of pillows so that she could better look up at the worgen... and down at his crotch. Never in her long elven life had she experienced such unimaginable pleasure and she was finding herself wanting more.

"How about we continue making up for lost time?" she said with a mischievous smirk, a single shiny strand of hair hanging down over one violet eye.

James grinned and sniffed at the air. "You smell like a bitch in heat."

"Not just a bitch, your bitch. Now come over here and fuck me. Again." Felicia laid down on her back, head propped up on a fluffy pillow with her legs spread wide in an open invitation. The baby fever had come back in full force and she was eager for another sloppy creampie.

James happily--and quickly--obeyed, climbing onto the short bed and settling in between her legs with his cock brushing against her entrance.

"You ready to try and make me a mother again?" Felicia looked up into the worgen's beautiful grey eyes as she spoke.

"I don't recall saying I wanted kids," he replied, slapping his cock against her cum-slick folds.

"Sure you did"

"Oh? When?"

She pointed at his knot with an accusatory finger. "When you stuck that thing in me and nearly drowned me in cum."

"I suppose you've got a point there," he chuckled, pushing the bulbous head of his cock into her tight elven snatch and commencing round two.

Felicia grinned, certain that by the end of the week she would be pregnant with child.

12