Eyes Wide Open Pt. 04

Story Info
Tia and her mom share some girl on girl sex.
1.3k words
4.54
5k
6
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes Wide Open Part 4

Recap from part 3: He rode my ass like a bronco at a rodeo, depositing another load of jizz into my now-stretched asshole. So much for the small, innocent girl who arrived here a few hours ago. I'm now a stretched-out cum bucket, dead tired whore. No regrets; Mom is protecting me.

Mom helped me get cleaned up and back into a clean bed. I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

Part 4

When I woke up, I was on my side, naked, with a hand on my tit. I looked at the hand and realized it was my mom's. I placed my hand on hers and lay there, thinking and wondering just how many men Mom slept with. She did this for us, to give us a home.

Then I thought about her sleeping with other women. Images of her in my head with her face buried in the cunts of other women. Something I never thought about until now. Only because Mom told me that women often pay for another's attention.

Mom softly said, "How do you feel, sweetheart?"

"As if it were a vivid dream, Mom." I then told her about each man and said, "My ass and cunt will never recover."

Mom said, "Yes, they will, sweetheart." In a day or two, you will feel completely normal. Roll onto your back and let me check you for any sign of damage."

I rolled onto my back as Mom pushed the sheets off of me and sat up between my splayed legs. She examined my twat, then reached out, peeling my cunt lips apart and staring directly into my most intimate inner bits.

She looked up with a smile and said, "Aside from some signs of irritation, there is no indication of permanent damage to your girly parts."

She grabbed my legs, pushed them upward to my tits, and examined my asshole. She said, "Same back here, sweetheart, no permanent damage."

I replied, "My twat is sore, and my ass itches."

Mom said, "I will draw a bath with Epson salts and bath oil."

"Thank you, Mom."

A few minutes later, I was relaxing in the tub, feeling the refreshing soothing of the salts and oil in a warm bath. Mom disrobed and joined me.

I was checking her out. Her body is fit and trim, and her skin is well-hydrated. If you didn't know her, you wouldn't know she was on the downhill stretch to forty.

"Mom, how many men and women have you slept with?"

She looked at me and said, "I stopped counting after the first month."

I asked, "How much did we get last night?"

Mom replied, "You earned just shy of $80,000.00 after expenses."

"Wow," I replied.

Mom said, "It won't always be like that."

I asked, "Why?"

Mom replied, "The fact is, you're only a virgin once; you can only be turned out once, and after that, you're just a pretty little whore. An ass cunt or mouth to please a client, a John or Joan.

I let those words sink in and then said, "I begged you to help me with this, mom. It was my choice."

Mom looked down at the bed and my twat and said, "You may regret this choice later."

"Do you regret it, Mom?"

"Yes, sweetheart, "but I didn't choose to be a whore. At least not in the beginning."

Mom continued, "I hated it. I hated being used. I hated feeling used. But most of all, I hate the abusive assholes that degrade you and make you feel like a useless whore."

It was my turn to stare at the sheets as I replied, "Yes, Mom, one of them was very vulgar and said nasty things while making me feel used and dirty."

Mom replied, "Yes, I know him. He pays well, and he is a pig, but if you're going to whore yourself out, you need to know it's not a glamorous business."

"I know that now, momma," I replied with my head down.

Mom leaned into me, cupping my face, and kissed me on the lips. I got lost in the moment and opened my mouth as I pushed my small tongue into her lips. She resisted for a moment, then opened her mouth and reached down with one hand to cup my tit as she stuck her tongue into my mouth to dance and tango with mine.

My head was spinning; I thought, I'm making out with my mother. I had little time for any thinking as Mom pushed me to my back and started mauling my tits as she sucked on my tongue and slid a finger into the folds of my cunt.

I responded with the heat of excitement and unclasped her bra as she lifted her torso to allow the garment to fall away from those still-firm tits. I reached up and mauled them in return.

Mom was busy rubbing my clitoris and starting a fire in the pit of my soul. I spread my legs wide as she pushed herself down and licked my mound and hairless cunt.

I held her head and squirmed on the bed as she orally assaulted my most intimate parts. Soon I was humping her face while moaning as I felt the buildup toward a climax.

Mom expertly lapped my cunt with the vigor of a starved animal. I gripped her for dear life as I closed my eyes and busted my girl nut into her open mouth. She kept swallowing and sucking until I pushed her away, feeling wrung out.

Mom came up laying next to me as we both drifted off in slumber. Once I was rested, I looked over at Mom lying there, resting braless with nothing on except her thong underwear.

I crept down and gently pulled them aside as I got between her legs, and I tentatively stuck my tongue out to make contact with her cunt slit. I thought in excitement, "I'm going to eat my mom's cunt.

I did; I pushed her labia open with my tongue. I pushed my tongue into her cunt crevice to contact her clitoris. She responded by lifting her ass, and I took full advantage by pulling her thong off and down her legs as she splayed those tanned ivory legs wide open, and I was staring into her cunt.

She reached down and pushed my face into her snatch and cried out, Eat my cunt bitch, eat my whore cunt until I cum. I pushed my face into her twat and beat her clitoris with my tongue. I beat and whipped that clit like a drummer beats a drum.

Soon, Mom grabbed a hand full of my hair as she busted her girly nut and drenched my face, neck, and tits with her juices. We both lay in silence as we relaxed in the afterglow of our sex.

Mom broke the silence. "Are you okay, Tia?"

I looked at her and said, "It's just a bit weird to be having sex with a woman."

Then I added, "Especially when that woman is my mother."

Mom replied, "I understand; think of it as part of your training."

What's next, mom?

I have a few female clients who will pay nicely for a new young girl to serve their sexual desires.

I put my arm around my mom and nuzzled her tits. I felt safe and comfortable with her.

Over the next few days, Mom taught me the finer points of lesbian lovemaking. This morning, after having sex with my mother again, she told me I was ready to be introduced to her female clients.

She was setting up a meeting tonight. I would be expected to perform as if I loved eating cunt and ass.