Eyes Wide Open Pt. 03

Story Info
Tia's debute into the world of whoredom.
1.5k words
4.33
2.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: He supported himself with his hands as his cock softened and slipped from my abused, stretched-open asshole. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. I dragged myself out and went to join him.

Part 3:

I showered and sucked his cock until he dumped a fresh load into my mouth. I then soaped him up, and he did the same for me. He got out, dried, and dressed, leaving the room.

I got out and entered the room. Mom changed the sheets and asked if I was okay. I hugged her and said, "Yes, mom."

Mom asked if I wanted a break, and I replied, "Not right now, Mom." She turned and left. A few minutes later, Abdul walked in and disrobed. He was like a chiseled god. Well-built and well-hung! His cock was uncut, the foreskin hanging like a shedding snake skin. It was a mesmerizing site for me. I went to him, and he pushed me to my knees.

By now, I am used to this. I took his flaccid cock in my hand and liked the foreskin before pulling it back and licking the crown of his cock. I started sucking on it until it was fully enraged and stiff as a board.

Next, he instructed me to lean over the bed as he moved behind me. I thought he was going to ass fuck me, but he pushed into my cunt with one swift thrust.

I grunted in shock as he filled my cunt. This was the third man tonight to plunder my whore cunt. He set a rapid pace, fucking me from behind as I fingered my clitoris to try to keep pace with him.

He wasted no time filling my cunt with his sperm. He then pulled out and wiped his cunt-creme-coated cock on my ass and went to clean up. He left before I could get into the shower. This mild-mannered, arrogant fuck was all business. "Wam bam, thank you, mam."

He was the first of what I suspect will be many to use me as a cum bucket, a true whore. I felt cheap, dirty, and degraded. I showered and cried. Why did I think this was going to be glamorous?

Mom again came in and changed the sheets. She looked in on me and asked if I was okay. I looked at her and said, "Yes, Mom."

Mom said, "Only three more; should I send the next one in?"

"No, momma, I need a break."

Mom replied, "Okay, sweetheart, we'll take fifteen minutes."

For a moment, I thought, wow, I'm the one getting used as a cumbucket whore. I shrugged it off because I know I begged my mom to set this up. I decided because I wanted to make money. I wanted to become a whore.

I drew a tub of water with bath oils and Epsom salts. I sank into it and relaxed for about ten minutes.

Mom came in to check on me and let me know my next client was waiting in the bedroom.

My next client was very degrading. The moment I walked into the room, he started.

He was very verbal: "Get over here, whore." Get on your whore knees and lick my nuts."

I dropped to my knees and proceeded to lick his hairy nut sack.

He kept it up, "Yeah, that's the way you fucking whore cunt, Lick my nuts, suck them, no teeth bitch, now suck my cock."

I kept working on him, and he pushed me away and then got behind me. He ordered me to beg him to shove his cock up my whore ass. I did,

I said, please, "Fuck my ass."

He repeated his command. He wanted me to call myself a whore.

I felt embarrassed and hurt, but I did what he wanted. I yelled out, "Fuck my ass, fuck my whore ass."

He did; he brutally pushed his hard, fat cock up my small ass and sawed in and out as if he were raping me. He used every demeaning word and phrase he could think of. "Whore, slut, cunt, cocksucking whore, bitch, and so many others.

I was praying he would soon come so I didn't have to hear his demeaning words. He plunged in and out of my asshole like a jackhammer. He slipped out twice and plunged in without aiming. Both times hurt, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

The third time he slipped out, he blurted, Look at your whore asshole wide open like a bitch dog's mouth. Then I felt it. He was coming. Coming on my back. I felt three shots of warm cum splatter on my back and in my hair.

The fucking bastard came in my hair!

He got up, went to the bathroom, and wiped his slimy cock off on a towel. He then dressed without a word and left.

I got up, used some dry shampoo to clean my hair, and quickly showered. There are only two more to go.

I left the bathroom to find Darnel lying on the bed naked with the largest cock! It was very big. I was shocked. How the fuck was I going to handle a cock this big?

I sat next to him and leaned into his crotch. I took that big black firehose of a cock in my hand and lifted it as I licked the head of that monster. Darnel just laid back and smiled.

Mom had already told me how to handle a situation like this, so I licked his cock shaft, brought it to stiff attention, and placed the head of it into my mouth. My lips felt stretched tightly around it as I sucked inward, giving him the sensation of suction as I swirled my tongue around it.

After a few minutes of sucking on the head of his magnificent-sized cock, he tapped the top of my head and said, "Time to try this cock on your tight pussy, girl."

I climbed up over his torso while lifting his cock and my ass. I placed the head of that firehose-sized cock at the entrance to my cunt and started pushing myself downward to consume his large baby maker. Thankfully, I'm on the pill.

Mom said tonight would have to be my last ride bareback, as we don't need an STD. He was a physical marvel. I only managed to get the bulbous head inside, and I felt as if my twat was going to tear.

Darnel softly talked to me, telling me to go slowly and work it in a little at a time. Lift up and down. My cunt was adjusting. It was also producing a lot of girl creme, which was helping to reduce the friction of his firehose-sized cock as it sank ever so slowly into the depths of my cuntal canal.

OMG! I felt so stuffed, and there were at least three inches of his man meat still visible. I was sweating like a galloping horse. My cunt was on fire and leaking. My juices were coating his cock shaft, and my cunt was eating that fucking monster cock. Finally, I could feel his course carpet of cock-beard against my smooth, denuded cunt mound.

I felt like his cock was completely up in my womb and pushing on my guts. I ground my cunt into his pelvis, feeling his cock so deeply embedded in me. Sweat was dripping off my face as he rolled me over and started fucking me like a jackhammer.

I was nearly passing out with bliss as I felt him plunge deep and hold himself inside of me as his cock twitched and spasmed, filling me with a load of his baby gravy.

I momentarily blacked out as I came again, gushing out a mixture of the male sperm and my juices, coating his cock and goose egg-sized nuts.

I was spent. I didn't think I could muster the energy for one last fuck. Darnell got off of me, leaving me lying on the bed with my legs splayed and cunt wide open with a flow of cum running down my ass crack.

Darnell showered, dressed, and left. Mom came in and saw my wide-open cunt and asked if I was okay. I nodded my head, and she said, Don't worry, honey, this last one will want head, followed by a tea bagging.

She helped me to the shower, cleaned me up, changed the bedding, and left. My last client came in and undressed, then laid down, grabbing my head and pulling it into his lap. I opened my mouth and sucked his cock as I used my hand to stroke him.

He pushed me off and then straddled my chest as he presented his nut sack to my lips. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to gently swab his scrotum as he stroked his cock and came all over my face. I had cum on my face, in my hair, and in my eyes. He then flipped me over and unceremoniously shoved his cock up my ass.

He rode my ass like a bronco at a rodeo, depositing another load of jizz into my now-stretched asshole. So much for the small, innocent girl who arrived here a few hours ago. I'm now a stretched-out cum bucket, dead tired whore. No regrets; Mom is protecting me.

Mom helped me get cleaned up and back into a clean bed. I drifted off to sleep in her arms.