All Comments on 'Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 01'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, Thank you so much for continuing the Ezzie stories. They are one of my favorites and I was somewhat bummed over them ending.

This story was exceptional which I am not shocked by considering your past work. I will admit that you really threw me for a loop when Ben and Karen died so soon after getting everything they wanted but never really got the chance to fully enjoy it. I cried so hard which Ishtar seem strange to some but after everything you wrote about their lives and every facet of it, I felt Ike I knew them and they felt like friends. To have someone connect and react to characters in a story and become so emotionally attached to them is something all good authors strive for and you did it perfectly. I thought you were going to have Ben pass the ring along to his child so he could teach her the right and wrong way to use Edie and treat her like a family member but you found a way around that which also works. I look forward to new adventures with Ezzie, Mary and the entire family. Thanks again for the new beginning with someone friends.

tzzzrtzzzrabout 1 year ago

Glad to see the story of Ezzie continue, the beginning was a little sad but the next gen will be an interesting plot twist. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Big Ezzie fan. Looking forward to the next installment !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read and followed the Ezzie series. Great story so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm very happy to see the beginning of another Ezzie series! I'm a little sad to find out Ben and Karen died young, but you've kept everything within the fold of a loving family. That's a great thing. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

winterizedbaconwinterizedbaconabout 1 year ago

Very happy to see a continuation of Ezzie! Eagerly awaiting more.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

Nicely written. I am drawn to now seeing where you take the girls … all three of them, Mary, Anna, and Ezzie

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 year ago

I echo all of the above comments. I read the "Ring Called Ezzie" series over the last week, and loved it. I am already hooked on the "Next Generation."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userao1701e@ao1701e
Just an old man with a few thoughts rattling around in my head.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES