All Comments on 'Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 09'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy this story I loved the original but so far this is so much better and I’ve no idea why because I enjoyed the first one so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter. I would really like to have Mary and Ezzie have a deep personal conversation unless they did and I missed it early on in the story. It’s strange that Mary has this major soft spot for kids with nobody and no home and I can understand why considering her past but I would think Mary would feel really bad for Ezzie since she is basically stuck in a ring alone and all she ever deals with is who ever has the ring asks and asks for everything and doing it constantly. I would at least see what I might be able to do for Ezzie to make her existence better or maybe some way to get Ezzie free from the ring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one isn't my thing quite as much as the original, but that's just preference. The writing itself is every bit as good as the original. I love what Mary is doing with her life, she's a good person and she's learning what she wants in life fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous