Liberated Pt. 23

Story Info
Fantasies, some lesbian, some group.
2.3k words
2.17
831
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 23

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 54

I call the radio station and buy advertising. Bernice goes to the newspaper placing a full-page ad. We also post our opening on several social media sites.

Meeting with Sebastian, Bernice and I get educated on how to access, add, delete, make changes to the webpage.

We launch the 7F's webpage.

Opening page has Josi in the background, slightly out of focus, licking herself. The bold banner, navigation tabs, it's perfect.

It's a slow day at 5F, a few meals, no one in the bar.

One of the cheerleaders I chatted with arrives. The exquisite Mulatto; large 38" bosom covered by a dark grey, thin crop top, no bra; black leather mini skirt, black thigh high boots laced up the side. Her eye shadow, and lipstick is gold glitter. A tantalizing temptress.

"I'm Sharia." Obviously comfortable with her alluring sex appeal, she sits, as she crosses her legs, I catch a glimpse of black; unsure if it is panties or hair. Catching me looking she widens her legs, lifts her skirt.

"I don't mind anyone looking, in fact I love it." She has a trimmed black bush, no panties, she crosses her legs, winks at me.

"I'd never wear clothes, if I wouldn't be arrested." She smiles.

"Ever been with a black woman Erin?" She asks boldly.

I quickly find the video with the Mambo trio. Her eyes widen.

"Oh my, that's wicked, friggin hot."

"Sharia, thank you for coming, what hours are you wanting?"

"Evenings, daily in the bar."

"Your hired, $15 hr. see O in the café, for uniform and schedule."

"Erin you're not one of those bosses who won't fraternize are you?" She lifts her crop top, exposing a set of gorgeous chocolate brown tits with black areoles and nipples.

"No, but I do have STD concerns with promiscuous partners, and you definitely seem like a risk."

I'm checking the webpage while having a delicious fresh scone and coffee. There are 11 messages from men for an encounter with the contortionist.

5 requesting to ejaculate on the long nipple tits. I text Brenda, and Josi to share the requests for them.

There are 3 serious fantasy requests with completed applications.

First is Gina, a single mom, teacher, 28, picture's a cute curvy woman. She requests an under the table pussy eating in a busy restaurant. I immediately respond, asking for available date/time to meet.

'I tell her to download the legal pages sign them, bring her STD clearance and $300 cash, meet with me to discuss personal preferences, finalize details, etc. Please reply to set up a meeting location and time.'

Next is Linda, 29, slightly overweight, a completed application for a 3 way, preferred with a couple, or all women. Recently divorced, husband cheated. Afraid to date.

Nancy, 34, nurse, married, 2 teenagers, husband draftsman. 'Sex has become predictable, boring, I fake climaxing with him,' I seek a Dom experience. Not abusive, bondage with exciting stimulation. Awaken my dying sexual nerve endings, even my masturbation has become routine.'

After arranging a time communicating with Gina, I drop off a large tablecloth with Luigi.

"I'm planning a special birthday party Thursday, 1p.m. reservation please, with our back corner table."

"Done Erin." I shake his hand, leaving a 50 in his palm.

I discuss a plan with O and Bernice to service Gina.

Thursday 1p.m. Gina arrives in a light summer dress, bright, bold, orange/yellow, abstract pattern, voluptuous, large breasts, curvy. I half stand, extend my hand, she shakes it delicately.

"Please," I gesture to a chair. Discussing her fantasy event. Reviewing the required pages while having lunch. I get her to sign everything, Odette and Bernice are seated nearby. After dessert, I ask her.

"The cash?" she takes an envelope from her bag. Claire is watching from the front.

"Oh." I wave,

"Gina, here's a good friend." Claire stops beside Gina, wearing tight white jogging shorts, her hard nipples poking against a cotton t-shirt. Gina is staring intently at Claire's bulging camel toe in the tight shorts barely inches from her face.

"Gina, Claire." I pause as they gingerly shake fingers. Odette sneaks under the table beside me.

"Gina, Claire is one of our club's facilitator's." I can see the lust in Gina's eyes, anticipating Claire will be the one to fulfill her fantasy.

"Claire, we were discussing Gina's fantasy, to be in a restaurant, and have her knees pried apart and have her pussy licked and fingered to a wonderful orgasm."

Gina gasps, her eyes widen. I expect O has parted her knees.

Claire moves behind, lifts Gina's hand, placing it on her vulva. Places both hands on Gina's shoulders, Claire slides her hands off her shoulders down, under Gina's dress and plays with her hard nipples.

Gina moans, eyes close, her head falls back, her eyes remain closed, her fingers instinctively fondle Claire.

"Mmm, uhh, aahhh, ahh, Ooohh yeessss." Gina shudders, O has hit the target.

"AARRRGGGHH," Gina's hands go under the table.

"OOOHHH MYYY, GAAAWWWD," Her head rolling from side to side, she opens her eyes wide, nodding to me.

"OOOOH, YESSS, FUCK, OHHH," her hands come up, clenching the tablecloth, she looks up to Claire, lust in her eyes, Claire leans down passionately kisses her.

Her body stiffens.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUCK, YYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She quivers, her hands fling back under the table, she pushes her chair back.

"Geezus, wooowwwaah." She lifts the tablecloth, peering under to see who did that.

Odette crawls out, sits beside me, I kiss her, licking juices from her face. Bernice joins us.

"Gina, this is my girlfriend Odette, and Bernice is my best friend and business partner. We're all members of the 7F's swing club."

"My gawd, so incredible, Odette, Erin, it was better than my fantasy, the surprise the shock, intense, WOW, thank you." she nodded.

"Well worth it."

"Gina, I invite you to become a regular member of 7F's, Finding Friends For Fun Fulfilling Fuck Fantasies."

"You're very sexy, are you looking for more fun fucking?"

"I am, I'm not interested in a relationship, or even dating. My sad sex life for nearly 2 years has been toys, or fingers. I started watching Porn last month, while searching for my fantasy, and your page appeared."

"Well, leave me your number, I'll invite you to our next swing club event."

"Yes, thank you, I'd love that."

"Would you care to have some dessert under the table, before you leave." I ask. She doesn't say a word, a huge smile emerges as she crawls under. I feel a finger gently part my labia, O, nods and rolls her eyes. She plays, and tastes each of us over the next 1/2 hour. She emerges, wet faced, takes a napkin wipes her fingers and face.

"To new Friends Finding Fun Fulfilling Fucking Fantasies." I touch her glass.

"Gawd this was tremendous, please call me for more."

I stand hug her.

"I'll be in touch." She walks away, looks back and waves.

Chapter 55

I contact Judy and Brenda and arrange a BDSM training session,

I locate Carl.

"I want to surprise O; she needs a vehicle. Carl, please covertly find out what she'd like?"

Later Carl comes to me.

"I found one online, I've arranged to check it out." Carl says.

We arrive, a husky mid 30's fellow standing beside a black truck. He's spewing facts, and is holding a folder of papers, and pics, of what all he's done. I wander around the truck, it looks good.

A hot MILF comes out of the house. She's sexy as fuck, exquisite, an irresistible pulchritude; Pamela Anderson's sibling; I'm saucer eyed, mouth agape, in awe.

"Gene, it's the fellow with the convertible." She hands him the phone. She smiles, her white teeth glistening, blue eyes sparkling. Blonde curls cascading over her voluptuous breasts.

"Excuse me a moment." He moves out of earshot, pacing around the end of driveway.

I approach the luscious lady.

"May I use your bathroom, please." She leads me inside.

"I don't really need to go, I just wanted to chat alone. I'm Erin," I extend my hand,

"Is the truck for sale to buy a convertible?"

She gestures for me to sit.

"Yes, Erin, I'm Gail, he spent 2 years building that truck. I think he loves that thing more than me." She flips her golden curls back with her right hand.

"Rancor, I hate that truck, I won't ride in it; the convertible is similar to one he had when we first met, he sold it when I got pregnant."

"So, you both want the car, but need to sell the truck?"

"Yes. Hopefully, he won't spend every evening working on the car, it's supposedly done. I want him back in our bedroom."

"Gail, is your sex life suffering? Maybe the 7-year itch syndrome, I'm hearing you're not satisfied?"

"Erin, how astute of you, yes, we are stagnant, we've been to counselling, tried several things they suggested. Porn helped the most, now that's become, ho-hum for me, it still gets Gene up though; but we need something more; soon."

"Gail, thank-you for confiding."

"I'm stunned by your astounding beauty, you're absolutely gorgeous."

"I can offer help; I run a swing club and run a business fulfilling sexual fantasies." She raises her eyebrows, looks at me smiling.

"Gail, let me help you blast your sex life into hyperdrive." I hug her.

"First, let's make a deal on that truck."

We return to the driveway.

"Gene, I'm interested in the truck. What's the price you're willing to take?"

"$10 thousand." He responds.

"Is that price based on the convertibles price?"

"Uh, yes." He stammers. Looks menacingly at Gail.

"What amount did you and Gail agree you'd be willing to add to the truck's sale, to buy the ragtop?"

"2 grand."

"Gene, that's a terrible poker face. Gail how much?"

"3," she replies.

"Gene you're not a negotiator. I am, here's my proposal, I'll buy the truck," I peer at him intently.

"But for $2500. less than the car. I'll negotiate a lower price and buy the car. A win, win. Deal?"

He looks at Gail, she's nodding yes. I get the phone # for the car; Carl and I go there immediately. It's a shiny, red, 71 Chevelle, with a new white top.

"I'm Erin this is Carl, I called about the car."

"Hello, I'm Marcel."

"I found a couple online while driving here. $14,000.00, with a new crate engine, has a powertrain warranty; freshly restored, all components are either new or rebuilt." I open the door,

"It has a new interior, this doesn't." I ask Carl to open the hood.

"Does this have a rebuilt motor or trans?"

"No, but runs, drives great."

"So, this is a nice survivor, not restored; Marcel, for 4 grand more I can get a new car. Ok, there must be an emotional attachment boosting the price, what's the story, first piece of tail in the back seat?" They both blush, sheepish grins on their faces.

"Right, I thought so, well, that isn't a selling feature."

I reiterate,

"Motor rebuild, $4 grand, trans 2, exhaust another grand, tires, interior. I think I should just buy the restored one." I look at Marcel.

"You've likely heard this before. You should be asking under 8, you can have memories of a place to make babies in your driveway or accept less." I count out $6500 dollars and pass it to Marcel's wife.

"I'm going to look over the car once more, if I spot anything else it requires, I'll shout 'NO' and this offer goes away. If you say yes before that; we have a deal."

"Yes, we have a deal." Marcel's wife announces, before I even turn away.

"You are a tough negotiator."

"I know." I shake his hand we sign papers and return to Gene and Gail's.

Sitting on their sofa. You were willing to pay 3 grand over the sale of the truck. We agreed to $2500, and I sign over the car, you sign over the truck."

"I'll sweeten the deal, to ameliorate your sex life. Pay me $3000; I'll arrange 4 hours recording time for you to make a porn movie. You choose the cast, from my Fantasy Fulfilling Crew. BDSM, lesbians, bi, threesome, orgy; you create the storyline, direct, act, whatever. That's a $2000.00 package from my business; AND I give you a $600.00 membership in our club." I move close to Gail.

"Gene, this ravishing woman, needs to reignite her sex life. I know her answer," I cup her bountiful boobs, and kiss her neck. Gail turns her head, open mouth kisses me, her fingers cup and squeeze my tit.

"Gene, pay the 3 grand, our sex life needs revamping." She turns to me, our mouths lock, tongues playing, her hand, still on my boob, I let her feel me up, we finish a passionate kiss.

"Give them the truck, pay her, save our marriage."

Gail lifts her dress over her head, pushes me to the floor, straddles my face.

"It's been a long time since I've been fucked. I want you both, Carl, will you fuck me." She tugs his zipper down, pulls out his dick and starts sucking him.

She cums on my face, Carl lays on the floor, she rides him cowgirl style, for another orgasm, I remove Gene's pants, and deep throat him.

With my guiding instructions, Gene sodomizers Gail in a DP as she eats me, I enjoy twisting her glorious tits. After her earth shattering multiple, with Carl ejaculating in her cunt and Gene cums, fucking her up her ass, we regain assemblance of rationality.

"Ok, let's do this truck paperwork," After finishing the truck deal, before we leave, I show Gail the 7F's webpage, follow instructions; I'll wave all fees, bring the paperwork to my office we'll plan everything." We hug.

Carl drives the truck to my driveway.