Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 25

Story Info
Mary sneaks away to Submit to Jim.
13.2k words
5
505
1

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
944 Followers

I wake up the next morning. Anna is still asleep, so I lay there in bed. "Ezzie?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"I know you don't sleep exactly, so I don't want to ask if you are awake." I say.

"I don't sleep, but I can relax. Think of how you try to relax before going to sleep. You try to quiet your mind and relax. That's sort of what I do. I don't listen to other people. I pull back so it's just you and me." Ezzie says.

"Me? But I am asleep." I say.

"You may be asleep, but your subconscious is very active. I see your dreams, and thoughts as you sleep." Says Ezzie.

"Speaking of dreaming. How was Auntie's dream last night?" I ask.

"It was very nice. They hugged and cried. Auntie told your Mom all about you growing up and all the trouble you got into. They laughed a lot as Auntie told her stories of you." Says Ezzie.

I can't help thinking of it like a real conversation for a moment. "She didn't tell her about me yelling at Nana last year, did she? That was Mom's, Mom." I say.

"She did, neither of them are happy you screamed at Nana, but both of them are proud of you for standing up for yourself and your Dad." Says Ezzie.

I can't help feeling a lump in my throat. "They are both proud?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Ezzie says in a soft tone. "Your Mom would be very proud of the young woman you have grown up to be. It takes a lot of courage to stand up for yourself. And yes, your Mom would have been, and Auntie is proud of you for doing it. Auntie just wishes it had been done without the yelling." Says Ezzie.

I wipe the tears from my eyes. This was about Auntie. "How is Auntie though? No guilt about sleeping with Sylvie? She doesn't feel she disrespected Mom?" I ask.

"No. She and your Mom discussed that too. Your Mom wouldn't want her to feel bad. She would want Auntie to have fun." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself, but get worried. "Ezzie, I didn't change Auntie, did I? They just acted on their desires right?" I ask.

"No Mary. No one was changed. They just relaxed enough last night to get past their inhibitions. Auntie did nothing last night she hasn't done before. Well except for taking half of an E+ pill with Sylvie." Says Ezzie.

I actually giggle in bed. "You go Auntie." I think in my head.

"Ezzie, what is Sylvie thinking about me? Is she concerned I will find out about her and Auntie?" I ask.

"Sylvie is awake and has been thinking about that." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, could you make sure Sylvie never worries about that. She knows I am happy that she and Auntie are becoming friends. Neither of us will ever say anything about us having sex to Auntie." I say.

"Of course, Mary. Speaking of Auntie. She is waking up." Says Ezzie.

"Good I am starving. Can you give Anna a mental nudge to wake up too?" I ask.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

And just after that Anna moans. "Ok Mom. Ok. I am getting up." She rolls over, sits up in bed and looks around. "I could have sworn Mom was yelling at me to get up." She says.

"Nope, but I think I hear her moving next door, and I am starving." I say.

"Ok. Ok. I am up." Anna says.

Just as she stands up Auntie is peeking in the adjoining door. She sees us both up. "Girls I am so sorry I fell asleep on you last night." She says. Anna just groans walking past her to the bathroom.

"Luckily you left your purse with the card key on our dresser. I took it and opened your outside door to check on you when you didn't come back. You were asleep, so we covered you and went to bed." I say.

"I am sorry." Auntie says.

"No worries. Did you have fun?" I ask.

Auntie smiles. "Yes I had a lot of fun." She says.

"Great, you can tell us all about it at breakfast." I say. "I am starving."

I can see Auntie smiling. "Sounds like a plan." She says.

The rest of the Girls Trip is fun. We go to the Grand Canyon & the Hoover Dam. We see a variety show, and then go to the game.

At the game Theo is at center court with me. He TOWERS over me. They have a small trampoline setup at the free throw line. "All you have to do is dunk the ball." Theo says with a big smile.

"What? I can't do that!" I say.

"It's easy!" He says as he waves over the mascot. The mascot runs, jumps on the trampoline, does a flip in the air, and dunks the ball.

I look up at Theo. "Come on, Really?" I say.

He laughs. "Fine. I will help you." He reaches down and picks me up like I am nothing, and puts me on his shoulders. I scream and grab onto his head. He walks over to the basket, and hands me a ball. "Dunk it." My head is higher than the hoop. I throw the ball into it, and the crowd cheers. "No no no." Says Theo. "You have to slam it in and grab the hoop." He says handing me another ball. He taps my leg and says softly. "Hold onto the hoop nice and tight."

"Ezzie, why do I have to hold onto the hoop?" I ask.

"After you dunk the ball Theo is going to kneel so you are left dangling from the hoop." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Shit! Here goes nothing." I dunk the ball and scream as all of a sudden I am hanging by my arms. Theo leaves me like this for a moment, and then grabs me. I let go and he lowers me to the ground.

Now the crowd really cheers. From there we go up to a luxury box to watch the game. The Marauders kick in a little extra to make the total donation and even $500k.

We are at the airport and Auntie is texting on her phone. She doesn't usually text that much. "What ya doing Auntie?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says quickly closing the phone. "I was just texting your Uncle and telling him when we will be landing."

"Ezzie, what is Auntie up to?" I ask. I know she is up to something.

"She and Joe are planning a weekend trip, when you get home. They want to have some alone time without you two girls." Says Ezzie.

My first reaction is EEWW! Then I smile. I guess they are allowed, and I did sort of start that fire with Auntie . Wait a minute. If they are going away. Anna and I will have the house to ourselves. She and Larry will have some alone time. Ugh and I will be alone.

We get home and surprise, surprise. Uncle has a last minute business trip. Auntie is going with him, and they are going to have a weekend away. Later that night I FaceTime Jim. All of a sudden I am bummed. I haven't seen him in so long it seems. I am feeling like Anna said she was, because she and Larry can't be alone. I beg and plead with Jim to swap shifts Friday. He has to have Friday night off.

"Mary, I make more money Friday night. We can FaceTime a little later can't we?" He asks.

I wish Ezzie could reach him right now.

"Sorry, Mary." Says Ezzie. "There are limits to what I can do."

"I know, Ezzie." I say.

"Fine!" I gasp loudly. "Auntie & Uncle are going away for the weekend. I was thinking of flying in Friday, getting a room for us, and flying out Saturday. Couldn't you get a day shift and tell your parents you are going out with friends and will be home late?"

"Really?" He asks surprised.

I lower my voice. "Jim, I miss you. I want to hold you, but most of all, I want you." I say with a smile.

"Mary, you would spend so much to come out here" He says.

"I don't care." I sigh.

"Mary, I care. I have to make money for school, and I am not making much this year." Jim says.

I want to cry. I am going to cry. "I have to go." I half sob, and I reach for the END button.

I hear Jim say. "Mary..". As I hit the button. I roll over and cry. Next thing I know Zeena is jumping up on the bed. She snuggles up beside me trying to comfort me. Then there is a soft knock on my door. I turn and see Auntie in her nightgown.

"Sorry. Someone opened your door." She says looking at Zeena. "Uncle heard you crying and thought I should come check on you." She says walking towards my bed. "He didn't think you would want to talk to him about it." She says.

I shake my head no, and hug her as I cry. After I calm down it all comes spilling out. How I miss Jim. I hate only talking on the phone. Then it comes out. "Everyone in the house is gonna get some but me this weekend."

"Mary!" Auntie says, looking at me sternly.

"Really, Auntie? I am a big girl. I can put 1 and 1 together and get 2. Isn't that why you and Uncle are going away?" I ask sniffing.

"We are married." She says.

"Come on, Auntie. You didn't have fun in college?" I ask.

"What I did or didn't do in college isn't what this discussion is about." She says softly as she hugs me again and rubs my back. "Young love can be so nice. It can feel so strong, but it can hurt too." She says and pushes me back. "And the last year or so has been a roller coaster for you. It's a lot even for me to keep track of."

She smiles at me. "How about this? You call Jim, and be honest with him about how you feel, and make sure he feels the same. Promise not to flaunt it in front of your Uncle in August when we go to the Coyote's game for the second dorm opening, and maybe I will make sure you kids are left to your own devices for a night, ok? Do we have a deal?" She asks.

I give her a great big hug. "I promise. Thank you." I say.

"And do not mention this little deal to your Uncle." She says.

I hug her tighter. "I won't Auntie. Thank you."

"Your Welcome, Honey. Now I have to go talk to Anna about this weekend." She says.

"Auntie, she can't know that I told you." I gasp.

"Oh Please. Like you had to tell me she will be playing house with Larry while we are gone. I know what's going on around here." She says kissing my forehead.

I stare at my phone as I cuddle back up against Zeena. I would give Jim the money he is trying to make in a heartbeat, if it meant spending more time together, but he wouldn't like that. Jim makes his money on the weekends mostly. What if after the Soccer game in California on Sunday, I stopped over and spent the day with Jim. Say Monday?

I wipe my eyes, and call Jim back. "Mary, I am sorry." He says softly as he answers the call.

"No." I sigh. "I am sorry. I know you have to work. I shouldn't have asked. It's just I miss you so much." We talk for a bit and we both calm down and listen to the other. "You don't work Mondays right?" I ask.

"No, the restaurant is closed." Jim says. "You know that."

"So what if instead of this weekend, I were to make a pit stop on the way home from the soccer game. What if I got a room for the night at the airport hotel? Would you come spend Sunday night or Monday morning with me? Just you and me, alone with a nice comfy bed." I say.

I can see a big smile on his face. "I would Love That." He says.

"Me too." I say with a big smile. I think of the two new lingeries I got in Vegas. "I have just one question. Do you want to make love to me in beautiful lingerie? Or do you want to Fuck your slutty girlfriend silly, in a slutty sexy lingerie?" I ask with a huge smile.

He stares at me and I can see the lust in his eyes. "I want to fuck my girlfriend." He says.

"Good choice. Wait until you see my new slutty lingerie Anna helped me pick out while we were in Vegas." I say.

"I can't wait." He says.

We eventually end the call. I promise to text him the room info once I change my flight, and reserve the room. I think I should try on the bondage lingerie. It takes me about 15 minutes to get all the straps on, untwisted, and adjusted to me. I look in the mirror and smile. Jim would Explode if he saw me now. I look at the mouth gag. I might as well try it and see what it's like.

I hold the ring in my hand. It feels like a metal ring that's coated in rubber, with a rubber like belt to strap around my head. I can definitely feel my jaw stretching, but it's not horrible. I could do this for a while. I look in the mirror again. Wow, I look super slutty.

I wonder what this ring is really like. I reach for my travel bag in my closet I keep my toys in. I grab my Jim sized toy I got with Anna & Amy. I go back to the mirror and watch as I push the toy through the ring, the ring is almost too small, but it's in my mouth. I am pretty sure the toy is just about Jim's size. So I know Jim will fit. I close my eyes and imagine it's Jim pushing into my mouth. This is different, not being able to close my lips around the dick in my mouth. I nudge the toy as deep as I can causing a small gag reflex. I pull the toy out and look in the mirror. Drool is dripping out of my mouth. I realize if I concentrate I can swallow some with my mouth open like this, but my spit is just drooling out of my open mouth. Oh God! If Jim cums it is going to pour out of my mouth!

I look at myself in the mirror and rub some of the drool between my boobs into my skin, and imagine for a moment that it's Jim's cum. I can feel my pulse quicken. I flop down on my bed, with the ring still in my mouth I push the toy into my soaked pussy. I moan as I randomly click the buttons on it until I get my favorite setting. It jumps to life inside of me, and I start fucking myself with it hard and fast.

I fuck and tease myself with the toy for a good five minutes. I feel my orgasm building, and I imagine Jim over me. I can hear myself moaning and groaning. "Uunnn. Uunnnn." I can't even moan right with this thing in my mouth. "UUUUUNNNNNN!" I moan loudly as my orgasm hits me. I pull the toy out of me, hit the power button and drop it on the bed. I reach behind my head and unbuckle the ring.

I rub my jaw and move it around trying to ease the stiffness and discomfort. After laying there for a moment relaxing, I get up and start taking off the lingerie. I pull on a nightshirt and look at my bed. My bedspread has two wet spots. One from the drool running out of my mouth, and the other from between my legs. I smile and flip it back. I can't wait to see Jim.

The next day Anna wants to lay out and tan. We are all lotioned up and laying out. She glances back at the house. "You should be so glad Jim doesn't live locally." She says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Mom, came into my room last night, and had a 'talk'." She says using air quotes with me. "About playing house with Larry. It was embarrassing. I thought after the birds and the bees, those things were over." She moans. "She says I should be aware of what I do when you are home. You are missing Jim a lot right now."

"I am. I hung up on him and was crying when Uncle was locking up after letting Zeena out. Uncle heard me crying so he sent Auntie in." I say.

Anna rolls over with a concerned look. "Mary, I am sorry." She says.

"It's ok. I was mad because Jim wouldn't take Friday night off. I was going to fly to him Friday and back Saturday." I say.

Anna giggles. "You were going to have a booty call."

"Well I am. Just not this weekend. I might be spending an extra day away after the soccer game." I say with a smile.

"You go girl." Anna laughs. "Can I ask a huge favor?"

"A huge one?" I ask with a smile.

"More like a Larry Sized one. Take Zeena and leave the house for a few hours Friday night? PLEASE!"

"I can manage that I think." I say with a smile.

Friday comes and Auntie & Uncle are putting their bags in the car. Auntie is worried. They have never left us alone before. "Mom, stop." Says Anna. "We live at school basically alone. We will be fine."

"I know." Auntie sighs as she kisses us. "You are both growing up too fast. Call us if Anything happens." She says.

"Ezzie, please have Uncle and Auntie not worry about us while they are away, unless we do actually call them with a problem." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Auntie hugs us both together. "I know you will be fine."

Uncle tugs her back by her arm, leans down and kisses our heads. "We will be back late Saturday afternoon. Be good and behave." He says and takes Auntie's hand and they walk out of the house.

We watch their car pull out of the driveway, and drive away. Anna cheers in the kitchen. "I am getting LAID TONIGHT!" She says, almost jumping for joy.

"OK, Dad's gone. Let's put on our tiniest bikinis and tan." Anna says pulling me upstairs. After a few hours of tanning we get up and shower. I am in my room getting dressed and Anna walks in wearing the black lingerie we bought in Vegas. "What do you think?" She asks as I look up.

"Wow!" I say. The sheer black looks great on her. Her boobs are totally open and hanging out. Anna has a chain hanging from each nipple. Each side connects to a ring in the center. She sees me staring and giggles. Larry has no idea what he is walking into. I am so fucking him. Oh by the way. Give me a few sets of pills, would you." She says.

"A few? I don't think you should take more than one." I say.

"You have a ton of them. Will it kill you to share so I don't have to ask each time?" She asks, acting a tad miffed.

"No. I don't mind sharing." Since they come from your sorority house. I think to myself. "I just didn't want you taking too many at once. And be careful. I know you said you can handle Larry, but he is a big boy and these pills will make you both a little crazy." I say.

Anna smiles. "Oh I know. I remember the last time we tried them."

I giggle and hand her a handful of pills and flick the chain. "Doesn't that hurt?" I ask.

"Yes and no. One of my sorority sisters likes them. I saw them under her tee shirt and asked. She gave me these, but I have been afraid to try them. I thought tonight would be a good night to try them. But I can't bring myself to pull them off." She says.

"Just unclip them." I say.

"She said it's best to have your boyfriend yank them off, and I can't bring myself to do it." Anna says.

I know why she is in my room with them on. She wants me to pull them off. I reach forward, grab the chain and yank. Almost in slow motion I can see her nipples pull out off her boobs, and then the clamps pull off. Anna screams. "FFFFUUUUUUUCCKKK!" And grabs her boobs. "FUCK! A little warning maybe?" She moans loudly.

"You were going to ask me to pull them off right?" I ask.

"Well yeah, but Fuck they just hurt. I am never using those things again." She says rubbing her nipples, and she turns to walk out of my room.

They did look kind of hot on her. I am imagining myself in my strappy outfit with the chain between my boobs. Maybe, I think as I toss them on my dresser.

I get dressed and get ready to head out. I have finally gotten Zeena's Therapy Dog Tag. It has a QR code that goes to a database showing she is a licensed therapy dog. Technically I can go anywhere with her now, and I don't need Ezzie to make someone believe it's ok. Of course Ezzie made it a snap to train her and have the guy pass her, but that's beside the point.

I get dressed and hop in the car with Zeena. I take her to a local dog park and let her run. I sit on a bench and watch her run and play with other dogs for almost 90 minutes before she comes back to me to lay down and relax.

From there I head to a take out burger place. I order a burger and fries, and a plain triple burger. I go back to the SUV and sit on the tailgate with Zeena. She knows I always get her a burger and she keeps nosing the bag. She wants her burger. By the time I am finishing my second bite she is done, and is looking for fries. "You eat like a pig." I tell her laughing. Her only response is to nudge my arm for fries.

From there I head to a drive-in to kill time for Anna. The first movie was ok, but I don't want to hang around for the second. I head home and quietly enter the house and sit downstairs. I just listen at first and hear nothing. Then I hear Anna yell out. "Harder Larry. Fuck Me Harder."

I giggle. "You go girl." I say as I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Zeena and I cuddle on the couch and watch TV.

Next thing I am being woken up by Anna. She is standing over me in a nightshirt. I open my eyes and look up at her. "What?" I ask.

ao1701e
ao1701e
944 Followers