Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been there?" Anna asks.

I smile. "Since you yelled, Harder Larry. Fuck Me Harder." I say.

She shakes her head and kneels beside the couch. "You are such a brat." She nudges my shoulder. "Hey guess what." She says.

"What." I say.

"I Got Laid." She giggles. "Over and over again." She says with a satisfied sigh. "I think I might have drained Larry dry."

"Please tell me you...ummm..cleaned up. It might be hard to explain the stains on the carpet under you." I laugh.

"Shut Up!" She laughs, slapping my arm. "Oh yeah. Just a heads up. Larry is stopping over in the morning for a quickie before he has to go to work."

"You Slut!" I giggle as I get up. "Come on. I want my bed."

We are walking up stairs, and Anna asks. "Can I sleep with you? My bed is a mess."

I shake my head. "I bet it is. Come on." I say walking into my room. We both lay down, and Anna is asleep before I am.

I wake up and Anna is gone, and Zeena has taken her place on my bed. I hear Anna saying something but I can't make it out. I walk into the hallway and stop as I look in Anna's room. Anna is naked on her hands and knees on her bed. Larry is behind her with his shorts around his ankles, and he is POUNDING her doggie style. Anna's boobs are flopping around. Her ass checks are rippling as Larry fucks her hard and fast. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

Anna is urging him on. Each word is said almost separately. He is fucking her that hard. "You. Wanted. A. Quickie. Do. It. Fuck. Me." She gasps almost between each thrust. I just stand there watching. Poor Anna. If Larry is anything like the Larry Sized toy, how is she taking it? Larry grunts and pulls Anna's hips to him one last time and grunts loudly.

Anna sighs and falls forward off Larry. Holy shit! He is fucking big. How did she take that? I realize I could get caught peeping and I turn back into my room.

"Anna has already caught you watching them." Says Ezzie.

"What?" I ask surprised. Anna's head never turned to me.

"She saw your reflection in the window." Says Ezzie.

"Fuck. She is going to never let me live that one down." I say. I am not even thinking. I grab my favorite vibrator, Little Jimmy, and lay back on my bed. I have my panties pulled to the side, and at first I am just teasing my clit. Then I close my eyes and I am watching Larry fuck Anna. I push the toy inside me and start a slow steady fucking.

I am seeing Anna's ass cheeks ripple, and her boobs bounce, as I hear the SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. I lay back and close my eyes. I go from imagining Jim on top of me, to seeing Larry and Anna. Then I gasp and my eyes fly open as a hand grabs the vibrator.

Anna is smiling down at me as she stands there naked. "Did you like watching me get Fucked?" She asks fucking me faster. I don't say anything but I must have made a face. She smiles. "I saw you standing there watching Larry Fuck Me Nice and Hard." She says fucking me harder. Her hand is jamming into my clit as she does. I just gasp in pleasure as her fingers keep bumping my clit. "The minute Larry left I opened your door to bust you for watching me, and saw you like this. I had to come in and take over. I can feel Larry's cum oozing out of me right now. My thighs are slippery and wet.

I am seeing Anna's pussy in my mind, all red with that well fucked look. She is covered with cum, and more is oozing out of her. Then I see Larry's dick as Anna pulled off of him. I have never seen such a big dick. I don't know if it is because it was a real life really big dick, all red and angry looking. But I would swear he is bigger than the Larry Sized dildo.

Ezzie speaks up. "Actually Anna has measured Larry's girth. Around the shaft Larry and the toy are the exact same size, but when Anna measured the flared tip of his dick he just a little over 1/8" bigger

I yell out as Anna reaches down and pinches my clit, and my orgasm crashes over me. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" She holds the pinch, until I gasp and roll away. As I do I feel a jolt from my clit and my body shudders.

I lay on my side catching my breath, and I look at Anna. She has a big grin on her face. "Oh you Kinky Bitch. You like a little pain. Don't move." She says, as she walks out of my room. She comes back with a single longer chain with a clamp on the end. "There." She says spotting the nipple clamps she left behind last night. She picks them up and fiddles with them. Then she holds them up. She holds the nipple clamps up and out against her chest, and now the single chain is dangling down from the ring the two nipple. Lamps attach to.

"Oh No!" I gasp.

"What you just screamed and came hard when I pinched you." She walks towards me with them.

"Anna, no." I sigh.

She nudges me onto my back and just lays the chain on me, with the clamps laying where they would be clamped. "I think you should try it. I think it would look sexy." She says smiling at me, as she lays down beside me. "I Hate to say it, but you were right." She sighs.

"What was I right about?" I ask still in a bit of a fog from my orgasm.

She lets out a deep breath. "After Larry left last night I was a bit uncomfortable. I got that way last time too, and it's so worth it. But then I insisted he stop over on the way to work this morning. I wanted to say no when I woke up, but I couldn't. I told him to come over. Every stroke this morning kind of hurt." She says.

"Anna." I say surprised. "Why didn't you tell him to stop?"

"Well. I kind of wanted it this morning, until he pushed into me. Then I had to admit I was more than a little sore. I had insisted he come over. I couldn't say stop." She says.

"Yes you could have." I say.

"I took a deep breath and egged him on faster and harder, so he would cum quicker." She sighs.

"You stupid horny girl." I say with a smile as I sit up. "Don't move."

I get up and head to the bathroom. Before I even sit to pee, I turn on the tub nice and hot. As it fills I take care of myself, and stop it when it's filled.

I get Anna in the tub, and tell her to relax. I strip my bed, and head to her room. Jesus! She wasn't kidding. I almost want to just burn her bedding. I put it all in the washer, and bring Anna her favorite fluffy robe. "You sit until the water cools." I say and head downstairs. I grab my keys and head to our favorite pastry shop.

I come home with coffee & pastries. We spend the morning watching a movie, and eating pastries while Anna has an ice pack between her thighs.

It seems like the days drag for me until the Soccer game. I am surprised by the size of the stadium and how many people are there. I hate to say it's getting boring, but it is. I smile. I wave. I kick a goal. The goalie lets it go in, and everyone cheers.

I watch from the owners box. It's odd being alone. No Auntie or Uncle, no Anna or Jim. I told them I was a big girl and I could handle it myself. I did ask Ezzie to be sure Auntie doesn't worry about me doing it alone. I call Auntie after the game while I am on my way to the airport in a limousine the team picked me up in. "I am going to stay an extra night. I want to go on a whale watch tomorrow morning and then fly out." I say.

She stares at me for a minute. I can see she is in the kitchen. "So you are going on a whale watch in Utah?" She asks glaring at me. Oh No! How did she find out? No way Anna ratted me out. "I have 3 words for you. Frequent Flyer Miles." Auntie says. "I just happened to look at the miles that have been building up. I thought maybe we could do a family vacation somewhere with free miles, and look. Kansas to Seattle and Seattle to Utah, and Utah to Kansas. Hhhmm, who lives in Utah?" She asks, tapping her chin.

"Auntie, I am sorry." I say. All of a sudden I feel like a little kid being caught doing something you aren't supposed to.

"Didn't we make a deal about The Coyotes game?" She asks me.

"We did, Auntie. But I wanted to see him. I miss him." I say.

I can see she is mad. "Oh I think you miss more than just Jim." She says. Yup she is mad. "Do you know what I am really mad about?" She asks. I shake my head no. I don't want to say I lied to her.

She lets out a deep sigh. "I half expect white lies from both of you from time to time, but that doesn't really bother me." She says. "This wasn't a white lie. This was a lie." I can see a tear in her eye. "What if, God Forbid, something went wrong with the flight to or from Utah? I hear about it on the news, and I don't worry about it. You are flying from Seattle to Kansas. It's not your flight. That is until I get a call from a hospital." Auntie says getting choked up.

All of a sudden I feel horrible. That's how she found out about Mom & Dad. I start to cry. "I Am Sorry." I say.

Auntie isn't trying to wipe her tears, or hide them. "Mary, I know I can't protect you from everything, and I don't want to make you think I am constantly worrying about you and Anna. Even though your Uncle and I are. But I Have to know where you are. I am sorry." She says, wiping her tears. "Someday when you have a child, you will understand. You never stop worrying about them." I watch her wipe her tears.

"I am so sorry!" I say crying.

"Ok, both of us need to take a deep breath." She says as she does and tries to calm down. She looks at me and sighs. "I don't know how else to say it, and I know it's going to sound weird. I want you to calm down and relax. I want you to have fun in Utah. I know your new flight information, I will pick you up from the airport. Then you and I will have a heart to heart talk ok." She says.

I sniffle. "Ok. I am sorry Auntie." I say.

"I know Sweetie. Just promise me one thing." She says.

"Anything, Auntie." I say.

"Promise me you and Jim are being safe." She says.

I smile. "I Promise, Auntie. We are being safe."

"Ok. I will see you soon." Says Auntie and she ends the call.

I wipe my eyes and look up. I can see the limo driver smiling as he turns onto the airport off ramp. "We are here." He says.

"Ezzie, please make him forget the conversation I had with Auntie. We just drove in silence." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I land and check in at the hotel. I realize I am hungry and smile to myself. Auntie did say have a good time. I am going to Jim's restaurant for dinner. I take an Uber to the restaurant. It's a bit of a ride, but I don't care. I ask Ezzie to have the hostess seat me in Jim's section.

Jim comes walking up from behind me. "Hi, I am Jim I will be...MARY!" He gasps.

I jump up and we hug. We hold each other tight long enough so people are now looking. He lets me go and smiles at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was hungry." I say.

"The airport is about an hour away. You are crazy." He says smiling.

An older balding guy comes over. "Ok Lover Boy. You have other tables." He says.

I look at the guy as he walks away. Jim shakes his head at me. "No. That's the owner." He says quietly. "Sit. I will grab you a diet soda." He says giving me a quick kiss and leaving.

The owner is now behind the bar, talking to the bartender. "Ezzie, what is his problem?" I ask.

"He just isn't a nice man. His only concern is making as much money as he can. He is telling the bartender now to go easy on the booze. He is making the drinks too strong." Says Ezzie.

"Does he not like Jim?" I ask.

"He doesn't think highly of anyone working for him. It seems everyone does something wrong. The bartender makes the drinks too strong. The cooks make the portions too big, and the servers give away too many extras." Says Ezzie.

"Wow. He is a really nice guy." I say. I look around and the restaurant looks busy. "Ezzie, is the restaurant in financial trouble?" I ask.

"Oh no, Mary. He is doing very well. He is just a grumpy, cheap man." Says Ezzie.

I see Jim talking to the owner. "Ezzie, what is Jim saying to the owner?" I ask.

"He is asking if he can take a break and eat with you." Says Ezzie. "The owner is saying no. We don't take breaks. We serve our guests."

I see the owner walk away and Jim looks mad. "Ezzie, have the manager change his mind. Jim can take a break with me to eat." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

The owner turns and says something to Jim, and Jim smiles. A moment later Jim is bringing me a diet soda. "I put in an order for two burgers. I am going to sit and eat with you once it's ready. Let me take care of my tables first." He says going back to work.

I watch Jim go from table to table. "Ezzie, are those all his tables?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Ezzie says.

"Great. Could you make them all think Jim is just the best waiter. Once he sits with me they will relax for a few minutes while we eat. Then when they leave they will tip him Very Generously. In fact every guest in the restaurant thinks Jim is a great waiter, and if they are ever lucky enough to have him as their waiter they will be sure to tip him Very Generously." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

A few minutes later Jim is heading towards me with two plates and a soda for himself. We sit and smile at each other as we eat. "You are crazy coming all the way over here from the airport." He says.

I keep seeing myself in the mirror, in the strappy lingerie, with the ring in my mouth. I am imagining I am on my knees, my wrists are clipped to my sides, and Jim is standing naked in front of me. I can feel myself getting wet. I pick up my soda. I do my best to stick out my tongue under the straw, as I wrap my lips around it. I suck on the straw and let it go. "I guess I am just very hungry." I say.

"Oh Fuck!" He sighs. "I have to work for 3 more hours." He says.

"No you don't." I think. "Ezzie, I want the owner to actually like Jim. He will give him the best shifts, so he can make the most money. I also want him to send Jim home. Once he is done with his tables he can leave." I say.

"I would be happy to, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Not a minute later the owner walks over. "When you are done with your tables you are cut." He says.

"Really?" Asks Jim.

"Yeah, it's slowing down and I want to save labor costs. You are cut." He says and walks away.

Jim smiles at me. "So are you still hungry for something? He asks softly.

"I definitely am." I say, as I pick up my phone and order a ride.

"What are you doing? You can wait a bit and ride with me." Jim says.

"Or I could leave now and be ready for you when you arrive." I say to him holding a spare key card for him. "Room 1019. I will be ready and waiting for you." I can see the lust in his eyes. I get a flash in my mind of Larry pounding Anna. "Ezzie, I want Jim to want nothing more than to ravage me." I start thinking about time. I want to cuddle with him too. "When he walks in and sees me, he won't think about it. He will just take me and use me. Anything he has ever fantasized about he will do to me until he is satisfied." I say.

"He will, Mary." Ezzie says.

Jim takes the room card from my hand. I swear I can see the fire burning brighter in his eyes. "Do you remember the question you asked me the other day?" He asks.

I honestly go blank for a minute, then I smile. "You mean the make love to me or fuck me?" I ask.

"That's the one. Do you remember my answer?" He asks. I nod my head yes. Part of me wouldn't care if he took me out back and bent me over the hood of his car right now. "Then I suggest you go get ready to get Fucked." He says quietly, but with emphasis on the Fucked part.

I swear my heart skips a beat. "I can't wait." I say.

Jim gets up, and smiles at me. "It won't take me 30 minutes to finish up here." He says and my phone dings. My ride is less than 5 minutes away. I stand up and Jim hugs me. He squeezes me tight. "I am going to make up for lost time tonight." He whispers in my ear.

"God, I hope so." I say, and I pull away from him. My phone dings again. My ride's here. I turn and walk out. I get in the car. "Ezzie, please have him get me to the hotel ASAP!" I say.

Once I get to the hotel. I pull out the small bag in my suitcase that I have everything for tonight in. I am having a real hard time with the straps that go under the mattress. "Shit!" I gasp giving up. "I need someone stronger with longer arms."

"There is a young man across the hall that could help." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. I sometimes forget how handy Ezzie can be. She can have him come help me, leave and forget he was ever here. "Yes please, Ezzie." I say, and just a minute later there is a knock at my door. I let him in, he helps me set it up, and leaves. The door closes behind him and I look at the straps on the bed. "Thank You, Ezzie. You Are the Best." I say.

"You are welcome, Mary." She says.

I pull out my lingerie, and start putting it on. I finally get the straps on, untwisted and straight. I look in the mirror and smile. Jim is going to love this. He is going to love something else too. I pull out the lube and a butt plug I brought along. I lube a finger and rub it around inside my bum. I then lube the plug and push it in. I groan as the medium sized plug goes about half way in. I keep pushing and let out a loud groan as it finally pops in. Wow that feels big. It's been a while.

I sit up and make a face as I feel to butt plug moves inside of me as I sit up. I grab the 6 restraints. I put on the wrist and ankle ones tight enough to prevent them from slipping off, but not so tight they are uncomfortable. The straps for my thighs are different. They have to be tight to hold them in place. I stop for a minute and look at the clips on the restraints. They seem like a simple latch. Just push and click. I wonder if I could open it if I needed to.

I bend my left hand down to hold the clasp, and I push it against a ring on the front of the lingerie. It clicks right in, and I am restrained. It takes a moment, but if I wiggle my wrist just right, and bend my hand down, I can get my fingers on the clip and slip it off. Good to know.

I lay everything I have out on the dresser. The lube, the ring gag, the clamps, and my Little Jimmy vibrator. I smile to myself. I can never let Jim know I call it Little Jimmy. I look at the clamps and get nervous. I tried them once. They were uncomfortable on my nipples, stung when I pulled them off, but then a wave of pleasure followed the sting. I read about them online. The blood flows back and stings at first and then all the nerves come to life. I tried the clit one, but that really hurt. It was too much. I left that one at home.

Now I am sitting here waiting. I am nervous, anxious, excited and fidgety. As I fidget the butt plug moves in my ass. Time seems to drag on.

Then Ezzie says. "Jim just pulled up."

I go to the window and look out. There are three cars moving and I can't tell from 10 floors up which is him. I grab the blindfold, the ring for my mouth and the clamps. I twist and play with my nipples to make sure they are nice and hard. I notice on the clamp there is a screw. I twist it, and when I squeeze the clamp it's harder to squeeze. How did I not notice this? I twist the screw the other way, and it loosens up. I clamp it on my forearm, and tug. It holds and pulls off, but it's a gentler bite and pull. I quickly adjust both screws. I moan as each clamp pinches each nipple. "Ezzie, please make sure Jim removes these in 15-20 minutes." I say.

"I will, Mary. Jim is now in the elevator." She says.

I kneel in front of the bed, and put the gag in my mouth. "Please have him remove the gag when he is done with my mouth. I don't want this thing in my mouth all night." I say, as I pull the blindfold over my eyes. I then reach down and feel for a ring on each side of my waist. I bend my wrists and I manage to clip each wrist to my waist.

I kneel there for a moment in silence. My heart is racing. I am nervous and excited. I know I have Ezzie, but I am so vulnerable right now.