Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize Jim has again pulled out of me. I am sure he is watching me as my orgasm ripples through me. "It is so Sexy watching you orgasm." He says as he moves over me again and flips up the blindfold.

I squint and then smile up at him. "Please." I gasp, as I shake my arms. "I need to move."

Jim smiles. "OH, a new position. Good idea. Let's see." He says as he looks down at me with a big smile. He unclips my legs and they almost just fall onto the mattress. My hips were starting to feel that. He unclips my wrists and then stares at me. "Let's get you moving again." Jim says as he picks up one leg and moves it slowly around and bends it. He then moves to my other leg and smiles. "I have an idea."

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me to the side of the bed. He gets off the bed and pulls me right to the edge. He pushes my thighs together and clips my thighs together. He moves down and clips my ankles together too. He rolls me on my side and pushes my knees up towards my chest. He pulls my bottom arm under my legs, my top arm over my legs and clips them together.

I smile as I realize what I must look like right now. Jim moves up to me smiling and kisses me hard. I moan as we kiss. "We might as well keep to the theme tonight." He says reaching up the bed. His hand comes back with the blindfold. He places it back over my eyes. "Goodnight." He says.

He steps away for a moment. He isn't touching me. Is he admiring his handy work? "Oohh!" Suddenly his hand lands on my top thigh pushing it up and his mouth lands on my pussy licking and sucking on me. "Oohhh Jim." I sigh. Oh his mouth feels so good.

He pulls his mouth away and again leaves me laying there for a moment. "I figure for the last fuck I should give you my all." He says, as I feel him push my thigh/butt cheek up. Then there is something pushing at my ass.

I moan when I realize he is pushing the butt plug in my ass. "Mmmmmnnnnnn." I groan as he holds it at almost the widest spot for a moment and then nudges it in more, and my ass pulls it in. "Oh Fuck." I sigh.

Jim then wraps an arm around my waist and tugs me closer to the edge, with my ass just off the edge. Then I feel Jim's dick rubbing between my pussy lips and... "MMMMMNNNN!" He pushes right back inside of me. God he feels good. He starts a nice rhythm, then he slows down, shuffles a bit and starts back up. "Oooohhhh. I am so full." I sigh.

"I did say I would give you my all." Says Jim and I hear multiple clicks and a deep buzz.

"Nnnnnoooo." I half laugh and half cry. He has the vibrator on the crazy fast and deep vibration. It is so intense.

"Yyyeeesssss." Says Jim mimicking me. He pushes on my thigh and pushes the handle between my thighs. He wedges it in place just above my clit.

"AAAAHHHH. PLEEAASSE." I beg. The vibrations are so strong right on my clit. Jim is fucking my pussy nice and hard, and I have a butt plug in my ass. My whole body is stretched, filled and pulsing with pleasure. In no time I scream as an orgasm slams into me so fast. "AAAAAAHHHHRRRRGGGG!"

My whole body shivers. "FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" Says Jim as I shiver and cum.

My clit is on fire. I struggle against the restraints. "PLEEAASSEE!" I beg as my core muscles spasm. The vibrator is too much. It almost hurts.

"Hang on....Almost." Jim moans. His hands tighten on my ass and he fucks me harder.

"I...Uuhh..Can't... Ezzie... Please..." I start to beg and Jim lets out a loud groan and jams himself inside me one last time and cums.

"I have it." Says Ezzie, sounding very relaxed.

Jim reaches down and pulls the vibrator out from between my thighs. His dick and the plug are still deep inside me. I lay there gasping for breath. Oh shit that was intense. I rock my body. "Please Jim." I sigh.

Jim sighs, stands up and pulls out of me with a plop. He reaches up and pushes the blindfold off my face. I squint again and look at him as I wiggle my fingers. "Please."

He leans over and gives me the softest kiss. "I Love You." He says looking me in the eye.

"I Love You too, but I have to move." I say.

"You are amazing." He says as he reaches for the clips on my wrists.

I move my arms and stretch out my legs. Jim moves and unclips my thighs and then ankles. I start to move my shoulders. Just like he did with my legs and hips. He holds my arms and shoulders as he moves and rotates them to loosen them up. After a few minutes I sink into the bed. Wow, I feel Great. Jim flips his finger over one of the straps on the lingerie. "Don't get me wrong. You look sexy as hell, but I would love to hold you naked against me." He says as he is laying beside me and smiling at me.

I can't help smiling at him. "I would Love That!" I say. I sit up and start unbuckling the dozen or so buckles, clips and straps that are holding the restraints and the lingerie on. I am finally naked, and Jim holds his arms open to me. I climb back on the bed and half lay on him as we kiss. The kisses are so soft, sensual and loving. I pull back with a sigh and I lay my head against his chest.

I wake up alone in bed. "Ezzie, did Jim leave?" I ask.

"He is in the bathroom washing up and getting dressed." Says Ezzie.

"Nnnooo." I sigh.

Just as Jim walks out of the bathroom. "I hope I didn't wake you." He says softly.

"I don't want you to leave." I whine.

He comes and sits on the bed beside me. "I know, but I have to." He says.

"I know." I sigh. "I can't wait to be back at school." I say.

He pushes my hair back out of my eyes. "I know." He leans over and gives me a soft gentle kiss. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks for The Coyotes game?" He asks.

"Absolutely!" I say as I wrap my arms around him neck and hug him.

Jim leaves, and I roll over, snuggling into the covers. I am Fucked Out. Tonight was amazing and exhausting and I am asleep before I even realize it.