Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise, Mary. I will never let any harm come to you." She says.

"I know, Ezzie. It's just...". CLICK the lock on the door. I feel a small breeze, and I hear Jim. "Holy Shit!" And then the door closes behind him. I can't see a thing so I am straining to listen.

He doesn't waste a moment. I hear his shoes getting kicked off his feet. "I thought I was coming here to fuck my girlfriend. Instead I find a horny slut all tied up." He says and I think I hear him take off his shirt. "I guess you must really want me to fuck your mouth." He says as I hear his belt come undone and his pants drop to the floor. A moment later I hear them drop off to the side. Did he step out of them and toss them or kick them off his feet? I don't know or care. It should mean he is naked.

"With your mouth wedged open like that." He says, and I flinch as I feel his hand on my head. I didn't realize he was so close. The tip of his dick touches my tongue. I moan and he pushes his dick deep into my mouth. He pushes it too deep and I gag a bit as he pulls back a bit. "I figure you want me to fuck your mouth." He says, as he holds my head in both hands and rocks my head back and forth on his dick. He pulled back enough so I am not gagging, but he is going as deep as I can take him over and over and over again. He is definitely fucking my mouth. After a bit my breathing gets harder and he pulls out of my mouth. I can't help sucking in a deep breath as I feel a lot of drool run out of my mouth. It sticks to and drips off my chin onto my boobs.

"What a messy slut you are." He says as he pushes back in my mouth. He pushes again right to the edge, and then says. "Just a little more." He pushes more in and I can feel my head jerk. He pulls back out, and I cough and gasp for air. Jim gives me a moment and says. "You can do better than that." And pulls my head forward and fucks my mouth back and forth on his dick. He pushes me off him and says. "Nice deep breath." As he slowly pushes back in. He nudges into the back of my throat. I gag and jerk, but he holds me in place.

My throat tries to swallow around him, and Jim moans in pleasure. Then I realize his balls are against my chin. If I could smile I would. I am proud of myself. I have his whole dick in my.. GGUULLGGG! I gag hard and my body jerks back.

Jim pulls out of my mouth. I cough hard and gasp for air. Drool spills out of my mouth as I lean forward. Jim gives me just a moment, and he pushes back into my throat. "This feels Fucking Amazing!" He moans as his balls hit my chin. He pulls my head forward a little more and my face and forehead are against his body. He keeps my face against him, and somehow humps just a little more moving in my throat.

I cough and gag. I try to push on his legs, and the rings clink as I instinctively move my arms. Jim pulls out of my mouth, as I cough and gag. As I stop coughing I can hear wet sounds. Jim is jerking off. The sound stops and he pulls my head forward again and his dick slips in my open mouth. He pushes into my throat again, and starts fucking my throat with small humps.

Next thing I know the blindfold is pushed off my face. I squint my eyes at the sudden brightness. My head jerks, but Jim holds me in place. Once I can see I realize I am looking at Jim's belly button. I look up and I can see the lust and pleasure on Jim's face. He pulls out of my mouth, and starts jerking off right in front of my face.

"You always said you wanted to watch me jerk off and cum." He groans and his dick explodes in my face. His cum splashes against my face. It lands everywhere. The last bit just oozes out, and he puts the head of his dick back in my mouth. I have one eye closed because it's covered in cum, and I don't even think. The minute his dick is back in my mouth I am doing the best I can to lick the cum off him. Once he pulls out of my mouth, he reaches down and unbuckles the belt around my head and eases the ring out of my mouth.

I instinctively move my jaw around, and Jim is looking down at me. "You look so slutty and sexy with my cum on your face." He says, as he reaches down and pulls me to my feet by my arms.

He stands me up and turns me towards the mirror. "Oh My God!" I whisper as I look at myself in the mirror with one eye. I don't think and I try to pull my arm up to try and wipe the cum out of my eye, and CLINK. I can't move my arms. "Could I clean my eye?" I ask looking at Jim in the mirror.

"No way. I Love This. I will get a washcloth. You are staying tied all night." He says as he turns and heads to the bathroom. He comes back with a wet washcloth, and spanks my ass with a big smile. I yelp in surprise. He holds my chin and turns my face towards him. First he uses his fingernail to gently scrap the worst of the mess away from my eye. He puts his cum covered finger in my mouth. I smile and suck it clean. "So my Slut wants to get fucked up the ass too I see." Jim says.

He pulls his finger out of my mouth and I smile. "I am your Slut for the night." I say with a smile. "Fuck me anyway you want."

I feel his hand tighten a bit on my chin and he groans. He is so gentle, wiping first my eye, and then my face. "We don't want your eyes getting all red." He looks at the dresser and smiles. "You got to watch me cum. Now I want to watch you." Jim says and surprises me with a firm shove onto the bed. I yelp as I land on my back and bounce.

Jim grabs me under my armpits and pulls me up a bit. "I have been looking at the straps on the bed, imagining all different ways I could tie you down and fuck you. But right now I think I want to watch you." Jim says, as he unclips one arm, and clips it to the bed over my head. He moves to the other side and does the same thing. He stands at the foot of the bed and pulls me down by my feet, stretching my arms out.

He grabs the blindfold, and puts it back over my eyes, and my world goes black again. "Now this, and this, and. Hhhmmm. Aaahhh." Jim says as I feel something land on the bed. Then I start hearing an odd noise, and Jim grumbling. "Oh come on."

I am startled when he grabs one ankle and pulls it to the side. I hear the CLICK, and then feel a tug as he tightens the strap. He repeats it on the other side, and I realize with a smile I am spread eagle on the bed. I am not pulled uncomfortably tight, but Jim hasn't left any slack for me to move. I gasp when I feel something wet and cold on my pussy, and then Jim's fingers rubbing me. I smile, as I lay there. "Jim, I promise you I don't need lube. OOOOHHHH!" I gasp.

Jim pushes my vibrator deep inside me in one thrust. I am so lubed up it pushes right in. I can't tell what he is doing. Is he wrapping something around the two straps from the lingerie that go around and under my thighs? He finishes and I feel his hands move away, and the vibrator stays in me. I crunch my core and pussy, and it doesn't move. I hear Jim giggle. "Good you can't push it out. That means it's tied nice and tight."

"What! Ezzie what did he do?" I ask.

"Jim unlaced his sneakers and tied them together. He wrapped it around the curved end of the vibrator nice and tight, and then secured each end of the shoelace to the straps on your lingerie to keep you from pushing it out. He has seen porn videos of this before, and is very excited to watch you writhing on the bed while the vibrator makes you orgasm." Says Ezzie.

I then hear a CLICK, and the vibrator jumps to life inside me. "Ooohhh." I gasp. It's leaning against the butt plug, and is vibrating that too. I can feel it buzzing in my bum. "Ooohhh." I was already turned on, this is going to make me cum in no time. The vibrator moves as Jim holds it and CLICK, he turns up the speed.

I can't move. I want to pull my legs up. I want to hold my nipples. Oh my nipples. I am not sure I can even feel them. It's so odd with the clamps on. "OOOOOHHHHHH!" All I can do is pull on the restraints and roll my hips. "AAAAHHHHH!" This is so intense. "AAAHHH. AAAHHH. AAAAHHHH." I gasp as I cum and then I scream. "EEEEIIIIII." As Jim yanks off the nipple clamps. My instinct is to grab my nipples and hold them. That stung, but then the pleasure comes. "OOOHHH." I moan as I again pull on my wrists.

I feel the vibrator move. Jim is grabbing it again. Oh good. He is going to take it out. CLICK. The next click is a harder deeper vibration, that makes the butt plug vibrate more with it. I can't stop my core from spasming. I just lay there shaking and moaning. I never last long using this vibration. I swear it makes my clit vibrate from inside, and now I have a butt plug in my ass buzzing along too.

After a minute or so, I can feel my second orgasm building. It's going to be a good one. CLICK. Jim increases the vibrations again. "NNNNOOOOOO." I moan.

This one is so deep and fast. It's so intense. I don't use it. I can actually hear the vibrator inside me. The. HHHMMM. HHHHHHMMMM. HHHHHHMMMMMM." I hear the short, medium & long vibrations. I can feel the deep vibrations in my body.

I am shaking and pulling on the restraints. This is on the edge of too much. "PLEASE." I gasp.

Jim finally speaks. "One more Mary."

"OOOOOHHHHHH. AAAARRGGGGHHH. PPLLEEAASSSSEE!" I gasp as I am rocking on the bed.

My leg hits Jim's hand. He hits the button again. CLICK. "AAARRRGGGHHH!" It's a deep rapid buzzing. Over and over again. OH. OH. OH. It's right there. I can't. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!" I scream and I cum so hard. I spasm and I lift my ass off the bed. Something pulls at my lingerie, and then the toy pushes out of me. I drop my body to the bed panting.

The bed moves. The toy shuts off, and my ankles get unclipped. Oh good he is letting me loose. He unclips my wrists, he pulls me to the side and then rolls me over. Jim then reclips my wrists. He then moves down the bed, and clips my ankles back in.

"That was so Fucking Hot!" Jim almost says as a growl. I want to really enjoy Fucking you, and after that show I am afraid I won't last long, and your pussy is probably still buzzing." He says as I feel him grab the butt plug. "But I bet your tight ass would like a nice hard fucking." He says as he pulls out the plug and I groan.

I feel lube getting squirted on my ass. It feels odd as it drips into my open ass. I then hear a wet jerking sound. Jim must be lubing his dick. The bed shifts and his dick slides between my ass cheeks. He moves, and his dick is at my asshole. My ass is so relaxed after the butt plug all he does is nudge in, and his dick slides into my ass. He slowly pushes all the way in. I let out a deep groan as I feel his thick dick invade my ass. Then his hips bump up against my ass cheeks, and his hands hold my waist. He drops his weight onto me and I groan again.

Even if I wasn't tied down, I couldn't move. He has me pinned down with his body weight. Jim feels like a telephone pole in my ass even after the butt plug. It's been too long since we have done this. He starts fucking my ass. Fuck he is huge. I feel so stretched. I don't make it two minutes with him holding me down on the bed and rocking his hips to fuck my ass. "Lube, Please." I moan.

I get spanked hard and I yelp. "Anything for my slutty girlfriend." He says as he pulls out. I feel a lot of lube pour on and in my ass. He rubs his dick between my ass cheeks, pushes back in, and my bum lets out a wet fart sound. I am so embarrassed, then Jim slaps my ass as he fucks me and I make a farting noise again. He laughs. "I guess I used too much lube." He says as he gives me a firm steady fucking. Every here and there I let out a fart noise, and Jim giggles.

"Why do guys think that farting is funny?" I ask myself.

"Mary, he knows you aren't actually farting. It's all the lube. He thinks it's sexy as hell that you are letting him tie you down and have his way with your bum. He is extremely turned on." Says Ezzie.

Jim starts fucking a bit harder. "Ugghh. Ugghh. Ugghh." I gasp. It feels so good, but I am so stretched, and he is so big. "Oh Shit!" I gasp. He is definitely fucking me harder. The bed is starting to bounce up and down under us. When my body bounces up, I am met by his downward thrust fucking me back down into the bed. I am so turned on and overwhelmed. He is absolutely ravaging me, and I Love It, but it's been a while and he is so thick in my tight ass. "Uugghhh. Uugghhh. Uugghhhh." It's becoming too.... "FUCCCKKK". I scream as Jim jams hard into me once, twice & he Grunts with the third and stays deep in my ass. He rests for a moment, catching his breath.

He starts to move, and I moan as his dick pulls out of my ass. I lay there tied to the bed semi frustrated that I can't move. "How about we take a breather?" Says Jim as he reaches up and unclips my wrists. As he moves down and unclips my ankles, I push the blindfold off. I reach back and feel my bum. It is covered in lube, and I am still partially open. "Don't move." Says Jim. He hopes off the bed and grabs the cloth he wiped my face with. He comes back and smiles at me. "The least I can do is clean up all the lube I spilled." He says as he gently wipes my bum.

"You spilled it?" I ask.

"Yeah, a bunch went right in your bum. It was so sexy hearing you moan and all the wet fucking sounds." He says as he wipes the worst of it and tosses the towel on the floor. He crawls up the bed and lays beside me so we are face to face. "You know what I missed the most?" He asks softly. I shake my head no. He reaches out and hugs me to him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight as he rubs his back. My boobs squish against his chest as I lay my head on his shoulder. He squeezes me tight. "This." He says as he rubs my back. "Cuddling in bed with you. Feeling your body against mine."

I swear I feel my heart swell. "I Love You!" I say as I kiss his neck. "There is nowhere I would rather be than in your arms." I say.

We stay like that for a bit, and then I roll over and I spoon into him as he holds me. We lay there for a bit. Sometimes talking about nothing, sometimes just laying in silence. Until I feel him nudge his hard on into my bum. "Can I help you?" I ask.

He takes my hand and pulls it down to my waist, and he clips my wrist to my waist. "I think my slutty girlfriend has had a long enough break. I have had my dick in your mouth, in your ass, but I feel like I am missing something." He says.

I grind my ass against him. "Maybe your slutty girlfriend's hot, wet pussy?"

"Of course." He says rolling me over and grabbing my other arm to clip it to my waist. "How could I forget that?" He says as he gets off the bed and then pulls me to the side of the bed. He lifts me by my hips onto my knees, and holds me up against his chest. He grabs the blindfold and pulls it back down over my eyes. Once my eyes are covered he gives me a slight push. I fall forward and my face and shoulders land on the bed. "Oh wait a minute. Look at this." Jim says as he pulls me sideways on the bed. He pulls on one ankle and clips me in at the end of the bed. Pulls it tight, and pulls my other ankle to one of the middle straps and clips my other ankle in. I can't close my legs.

I can feel my pussy tingle. "Are you ready for a good long hard fucking?" He asks as he rubs my ass cheeks.

"Give your slutty girlfriend a good long hard fucking, Jim. Take me and make me yours." I say, as I suck in a gasping breath. Without any warning Jim pivots his hips and shoves his dick into me. "Fuck Yeah." I sigh.

I swear I am deliriously happy just feeling his dick back inside my pussy. I can't see, my ankles are restrained, and his beautiful, thick dick is finally stretching my pussy. The excitement starts instantly building inside me. I can't move, and I am his to fuck as he wants. Jim has a tight hold of my hips, and is pulling me to him, when he fucks into me. His hips bang into mine with each thrust. He isn't being gentle.

I try to look back to see Jim, and then I remember I am blindfolded. I can't see. I can hear Jim's labored breathing. I can hear the slapping of our bodies as he fucks me, and I can her myself gasping as he fucks me. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH."

I feel Jim's hand let go of my hip. I feel his arm move around and under my body. I smile to myself. He is going to play with my clit. It's just what I need. "AAHH. AAAHHH. AAAHH." I am right there, and I scream. "EEEEIIIIIII!" Jim pinches my clit, twists it a bit, pulls on it until his fingers slip off it. Then my orgasm EXPLODES "AAAARRRGGGHHHH!" I yell and my body shivers as I cum hard.

I realize Jim is no longer fucking me. I feel empty. I sigh in disappointment as I come down from my orgasm. From behind me I hear Jim mutter. "FUCK THAT WAS HOT!"

I feel him unclip my ankles, and part of me thinks "Thank God!" Being on my face and shoulders is not comfortable. He pushes me onto my side. The bed bounces, and he grabs me by my hips and moves me up the bed. My head lands on a pillow, and Jim is pushing my legs back. My feet are up over my head. What is he...CLICK. Oh shit. He is clipping my ankles to where my wrists were. He moves again, and tugs on my hips. Pulling my legs nice and snug. He unclips my wrists one at a time and clips my wrists to the bed. When he is done my wrists want to pull me down, and my ankles up. I am trapped again.

I gasp loudly, as Jim slaps my pussy. I hear a jingle, and then Jim's body is bumping up against my upturned ass. "So you like it a little rough and kinky." He says as he pushes his dick back in my pussy.

I just moan. "Yeeessss."

Jim goes right to a good hard fucking. My hips get a little relief since my legs aren't pulled back as tight, but now my arms are being pulled tight, as he fucks me hard. Fuck I needed this. I can feel another orgasm starting up after just a little bit. Jim is fucking me so hard. It's a lot. It's amazing. I want more. "Nnnooo." I whine as he slows down.

"Ssshhhh. I think you will like this." He says as I feel the bed move as he leans over, but never pulls out of me. He keeps fucking me a little slower. "There we go." He says as I feel something cold on my belly. What is...? "Oohhh." I moan as Jim plays with my clit. He pushes the skin back, and flicks my clit. "Mmmmmmnnnn." I moan.

He stops actually fucking me, and I feel the cold move on my belly. It all clicks in my head. "Ezzie, is he putting the clamp on my clit?" I ask.

I hear her murmured answer. "Yes he is..." Ezzie says.

I don't hear the rest. "NNNNOOOOO!" I gasp out and then moan. I won't say it's pain, but it's not comfortable, and Jim goes right back to fucking me nice and hard.

"You had them on your nipples, and liked it when I pulled them off." He says breathing a little heavy as he keeps fucking me. "You came hard when I pulled on your clit, and said you liked it rough and kinky." He says starting to fuck me harder. "Tell me I am wrong and I will gently remove it right now. If I am right, well then I am giving it a quick yank when you cum again." He says almost panting.

I lay there. My heart is racing. I am turned on beyond belief. I am nervous about the pain when he pulls the clamp off, but I am excited about it too. His dick feels amazing inside of me. The ridge of his head scraping back and forth. I swear I can feel every bump and vein on his dick. I can hear him squishing in and out of me. But I can't complain. Just the opposite. After another little bit another orgasm starts to build inside of me. How many times am I going to cum. It seems like every time Jim moves me into a different position he makes me cum. "AAHH. AAHH! Oh Shit!" It's building quickly. Jim is pounding me hard. I am going to cum. Then I moan. I am nervous about the clamp on my clit. "MMMMNNNN. PLLEEAASSE. AAHH. AAHH. AAAAAHHHHHHH!" I cum again. My muscles clench and.... "FFUUUCCKKK!" I gasp as the clamp pulls off my clit. The pain isn't bad, it's uncomfortable, and then the nerves come alive. "OOOOHHHHHH!" I gasp loudly as I suck in a deep breath and feel my body shiver.