Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 26

Story Info
Mary opens a new dorm with Nick & Nicole.
18.2k words
4.8
1k
3

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me say upfront I apologize for an almost two month hiatus. I was changing a tire as a good deed and the hydraulic jack dropped on me. My hand got 'crushed' under the tire and ground. I am told for someone my age, the Docs were surprised it was only 5 breaks. It has been a fun little while, but at least now I have two hands to type with, slowly but I can do it. I had one story rattling around in my head that I had to get out (Kelly's Conundrum) and then I picked back up Mary & Ezzie. I left them for a long time on a bed naked with Nicole. I am sure they are not happy with me.

ENJOY

I am curled up in my seat flying home. I am literally floating above the clouds. Last night was AMAZING. Jim made me cum so many times. I can't explain it. Being restrained, unable to move, and Jim just Ravaging me. I don't want to say he was brutal. He wasn't, but he was hard and almost never let up.

"You did tell me you wanted him to ravage you, and to do anything he had fantasized about to you until he was satisfied." Says Ezzie.

"Has he fantasized about tying me up?" I ask.

"Mary, Jim has fantasized about doing many things with you including bondage. He imagines you in most porn scenes he watches." Says Ezzie.

"Aaww. He is imagining it's me instead of the girl in the porn." I say, as I watch the clouds go by in the window. I don't think I would want last night every time. I won't say I hurt, but I can still feel my pussy and ass. For most of the flight I sit there staring out the window until my phone buzzes.

AUNTIE - I will meet you outside the gate, near luggage claim.

I look at the screen on the seat in front of me, for our arrival time.

ME - OK. We are due to land in about 20 minutes. See you in 30-40

I sigh thinking of Auntie. I feel really bad that I made her cry. I didn't mean to upset her, but what was I supposed to do? Tell her I wanted to make a booty call to get laid?

The plane lands, I walk out of the gate and Auntie is standing there smiling. We hug each other. She pulls back and smiles at me. "Would you like to come with me while I run an errand?" She asks. "And then maybe get some lunch?"

"Sure." I say with a smile. At least she isn't yelling at me.

We drive to a flower shop and she gets out. I follow her into the shop. An older woman looks up and smiles. "Beth, how are you? I haven't seen you in a bit." She says.

Auntie smiles. "No you were on vacation last time I stopped in."

"Even an old lady deserves a vacation now and again." She says and her eyes land on me. She looks at me for a moment and smiles. "So would you be Anna or Mary?" She asks me.

"I am Mary." I say.

She looks back at Auntie and smiles. "Last time I saw them they were barely over the counter."

"I know." Auntie says smiling. "I usually do this alone. I thought maybe today Mary should join me."

"Something summery and bright?" The woman asks.

"That would be nice. Thank you." Auntie says.

"Ezzie, what is going on? Why are we here buying flowers?" I ask as I watch the woman gather some colorful flowers.

I can hear some emotion in Ezzie's voice. "I think I should leave that up to Auntie." Says Ezzie.

"What? Seriously?" I ask. "You won't tell me?"

"If you insist I will, but I think it would be better coming from Auntie. Please don't insist I tell you, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Fine." I say a tad upset at Ezzie.

"Auntie, what are we buying flowers for?" I ask.

Auntie puts her arm around my shoulder. "I'll tell you after we leave." She says.

"Fine." I answer, still a little peeved no one will tell me what's going on.

The woman looks at me when she is finished making this flower arrangement in a low wide pot. "Mary, come get your Mom & Dad's flowers." She says.

What? I look at Auntie. She just smiles at me and gives me a nudge forward. "Why don't you grab them while I pay." Says Auntie.

I am at a loss for words. I wasn't expecting this. I try to visit their gravesite around their birthdays and Christmas. I never thought of how the flowers always seemed fresh. We get in the car and I realize we are near the cemetery. Auntie starts driving towards it, and she reaches out and holds my hand. "I thought you should come, and talk to your Mom with me."

I swallow hard. "Ok." I say.

We pull up near their gravesite. Auntie smiles and squeezes my hand. "Why don't you grab the flowers." She says and gets out of the car. I get out of the car and grab the flowers out of the back. I walk towards Auntie. She has the old flowers off to the side and she is picking up dead leaves and stuff. "Hi Karen." She says. "Yeah yeah Hi to you too Ben. I thought I would bring Mary with me today. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman. She has your beauty Karen, and yes Ben she is definitely your daughter." Auntie looks at me and smiles as she holds out her hands for the new flowers. "Come say Hi." She says.

"What? Really?" I ask as I hand her the flowers.

"Yes, really." She puts the flowers down and stands up. She holds my hands and looks me in the eyes. "I come and talk to my best friend all the time." She says with a smile. "After they first died. It was more I came and cried. I would come here and let it all out so you and Anna wouldn't see me crying at home."

I squeeze her hands. "Oh, Auntie." I say.

She smiles at me, and I can see her eyes get teary like I can feel mine getting. "It's ok Sweetie. It's what parents do for their kids. When you are scared or nervous or sad, you put on a brave face so your kids don't see it." She smiles at me as she reaches out and wipes a tear off my cheek. "I came here the other day after we talked and boy did I vent to your Mom." She says with a smile.

"I am sorry." I say softly.

"Part of me wants to say I understand. I do. I understand you want to be with Jim. I remember when I had those feelings for your Uncle, and I know your Mom had those feelings for your Dad." She takes a deep breath and glances at the headstone. "I promised your Mom & Dad I would look out for you, and protect you." Tears roll down her cheek as she squeezes my hands tighter. "I know I can't protect you from the world, but I would Die if I got that call again. I couldn't take it." She says as she starts crying.

I try to pull her to me, but she holds her arms stiff keeping us standing like this. "I wasn't mad exactly. I was scared, because I didn't know where you were, or where you were going. At first the app just showed canceled for the original flight, and pending, pending. I then freaked out when I couldn't find your phone and called Mike." She says.

I groan. Now Mike knows too.

"He pulled the card activity, and he tried to calm me down by telling me you were just probably in the big tunnel they have in Seattle. The card activity showed the flight information and Mike told me. Then my fear turned to anger, when I tried to find you again and saw you heading to the airport. You scared the life out of me for about 15 minutes. You should be very glad your Uncle wasn't home. He thinks we had an argument, and he isn't pressing me for details. I told him I would handle it, and he has learned over the years to let things go when I say that. There are some things he doesn't need, or want to know about his girls." She says.

Now I am openly crying.

"You have more freedom than Most kids your age, because of the money. To my knowledge you have never abused it, but this...". She says and pauses. "You never could have done this, if you didn't have the freedom of the money. That worries, and scares me. What else might you do? Or what else have you done? No. No. I don't want to know." Auntie looks at me for a moment. "Mary, I know you and Anna are both good girls, but this can't happen again. Do you understand?"

I nod my head yes. She softens her arms and pulls me into a hug. I just breakdown and cry. "I am sorry. I never meant to scare you. I didn't think...". I sob.

"Sshhh it's ok. We talked it out, and all is forgiven. It's ok." She says, and I can hear her crying.

We stand like that for a few minutes, and then Auntie pulls back and smiles at me. "Pull a stunt like that again and I will make you swallow a tracker." She says with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am." I say smiling.

She kisses my forehead and smiles at me. "Why don't you sit and have a talk with your Mom & Dad." She says.

"I just had a talk with one of my Mom's." I say.

Auntie smiles and tears up. She wraps me up in a big hug. We stand there hugging for a bit. Auntie lets me go. "Do you want a minute by yourself?"

"I talk to, and dream about Mom & Dad a lot." I think of the great dreams Ezzie has given me. "I talk to them a lot when I am confused, or I have a problem." I say.

"You do?" She asks, smiling at me. "You've never said that before."

"I didn't want you to think I didn't want to talk to you about something." I say.

"Oh Mary, I would never think that." She steps back and smiles at me. "Let's go get some lunch."

It's a nice lunch. Auntie tells me a little about her dream from Vegas. She doesn't usually have such detailed dreams. We laugh at a story she told Mom about Anna & I when we were younger and got in trouble. We get back home and I unpack. Uncle comes home and gives me a big hug. As he does he whispers to me. "I hope you apologized to Auntie." He says.

"I did. I am sorry." I say pulling back and looking up at him.

He smiles at me. "I don't know, and I don't want to know. Your Auntie never tells me some things for a reason, and I trust her when she says she is handling it, but she was very, very upset." He says. "Just promise me you two worked it out, and whatever it was, it won't happen again."

I wrap my arms around his chest and hug him as I lay my head against his chest. He holds me to him and rubs my back. "It won't. I promise."

"Good." He says and kisses the top of my head. Auntie walks into the kitchen and smiles as she sees us hugging.

It's the week before the opening of the Rodney College dorm and The Bats game, and I am meeting with Julie. She shows me some photos of the dorm. She goes over the itinerary for the trip. Sylvie will be there to report on it, and there will be a surprise or two also. "Julie, I know about Apple." I say. "They promised me the sponsorship at the race."

"It's not just Apple." She says with a smile.

"What? Who?" I ask.

"Mike suggested I keep it a surprise." Says Julie.

"Ezzie?" I ask in my head, and I swear she sounds like my Mom chastising me.

"Mary, stop trying to ruin a surprise. You are so like your Father." She says.

I mentally give Ezzie a raspberry.

"Fine." I say with a smile.

It's a whole family trip. Auntie insists we all go, and since Jim will be meeting us, she agrees when Anna asks if Larry can go. We get to the hotel, and I want to go check out the dorm. Uncle says he will drive me, but I tell them I want to go alone. "I want to meet the guys as an equal. I don't want them to feel ganged up on." I say.

Anna steps up in front of me. "Fine. No parents, but you are not going alone. I remember how upset you were when you met the guys at Andrews. I am not letting you go alone." She says.

I see Uncle about to say something, and Auntie puts her hand on his arm. She smiles and says. "Ok. No grown ups. You girls be careful. Larry is security. Am I clear?" She says.

Anna and I answer almost in stereo. "Yes Ma'am."

Larry glances from Anna to Auntie. "Yes Ma'am." He says to Auntie.

It's about an hour drive. We pull onto the campus and you can see where the new dorm is being built. As we pull up, I see there are guys working on laying down some grass. The new building looks great. The doors are open so we walk in. The inside is beautiful. Off to one side is a kitchen and eating area. Off to the other side is a big tv with gaming and entertainment equipment, and three big couches. On the walls are autographed pictures from the Alan Fudd Show, and the two movies I did with Nick & Nicole.

On the top of the wall above the TV, is a large sheet covering something. I try to look underneath it, I can see some lettering, but I can't make it out. I think of pulling on the sheet, but I will never get it back up. I leave it for now.

The same picture and charity logo that is in the Andews dorm is on the wall as you walk towards the back. Along the back are two study rooms, on one side with a large table and chairs, and a couple of empty rooms. We walk upstairs. The dorms and bathrooms are all pretty standard.

We eventually walk outside and I look around. I see a couple of other dorm buildings. "Ezzie, which dorm are the kids in?" I ask.

"The building up the hill on the right." Ezzie says.

"Come on, let's go say Hi." I say as I walk towards it.

"How do you know it's that one?" Asks Anna.

"Because it's the one in the worst shape." I say as I keep walking.

As we approach the building one of the girls recognizes me. I hear her say. "It's Her. It's Her. Go get everyone." The girl she was talking to runs into the dorm, as she gets up from an old chaise lounge. She is in torn shorts and a sports bra, tanning. She walks up to us, and smiles at me. "You are Mary, right?" She asks.

"I am." I say reaching out to shake her hand.

"Oh. I am sorry. I am Mary too." She says.

I turn and point to Anna & Larry. "My cousin Anna & her boyfriend Larry."

People start coming out of the dorm. There are about a dozen people. Introductions are made. Some of them are treating me like I am some sort of star, and it makes me uncomfortable. "Ezzie, could you have them just act normally. I am not all that." I say. "I don't like it."

"Of course, Mary." Ezzie says.

I ask them to show me their dorm. They show me around, and I am sad to say it's as bad on the inside as it is on the outside. I start getting mad. How can these colleges that make so much money let this happen? "Have you guys seen the new dorm?" I ask.

I get a chorus of "No. We were told we couldn't until after the dedication." Says Mary.

"Bullshit!" I say with a smile. I turn and wave my arm forward. "Follow me. Let's go look at your new home." I say.

We get down there and the workers are gone. The first thing everyone sees is the entertainment area. Someone tries to pull at the cover on the wall. "DON'T!" Yells Anna surprising me.

"What?" She says as I look at her. "Someone wants to unveil it. I say we leave it alone."

"Yes, Auntie." I say giggling.

I push Anna's buttons for a change. "Oh don't you even." She says with a tone, and I laugh.

We walk around and the guys do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets which floor. The girls win and they choose the 2nd floor. They don't want to walk up to the 3rd floor. They walk around and pick rooms, and start making plans. Anna holds her phone up to me, showing its Auntie calling. She walks away and answers it. "Ezzie, is everything ok?" I ask.

"Yes, Anna is telling Auntie all about the dorm. She says you are doing good. You don't seem as upset. Auntie is happy to hear that. She wants you to head back soon so you can all go out to dinner." Says Ezzie.

"Ok. Thank you, Ezzie." I say.

Anna looks at me and spins her finger in the air to wrap it up. "Ezzie, would you help me get everyone moving outside please." I say.

"Of course." She says.

And just like that they all start saying they should head out etc, and start walking out. "Thank you, Ezzie." I say with a smile.

We get outside and I walk up to Mary. "So I will see you all at the dedication." I say.

"Oh no. We have been told not to come down." She says.

"Oh I don't think so." I turn to everyone. "Hey listen up. I don't care who said what. This is your dorm. I am personally inviting you down to the dedication, and to The Bat's game. I want you all there. If Anyone, and I mean Anyone says anything, you tell them to come see me." I say. Everyone cheers and laughs. "And you probably want to start packing. You can all start moving in once we get back from the game if you want to."

They cheer even louder. Everyone wants to come give me a hug or shake my hand as we say goodbye. We eventually get in the car and head back to the hotel. I text Julie on the way.

ME - I kind of invited all the guys from the dorm to the game. Can we make that work? I ask.

It takes Julie a minute or two to answer.

JULIE - I already included them in the head count at the game. The Bats already stepped up and will have a ton of stuff for them at the dedication, and a bus to take them there and back. Thanks for ruining one of my surprises. LOL. Have Fun!

ME - Thank You, Julie.

JULIE - You are Welcome. Take lots of pictures.

When we get to the hotel, I see Jim in the lobby. I scream his name and run to him. I jump up and hug him as I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He holds me tight in his arms, and I say nothing for a moment. I just enjoy his hug.

I loosen my legs and and my arms and he lets me down, and I smack his chest. "You could have told me you were coming. You could have texted." I say

He smiles at me. "And ruin the surprise and that great hug? No way!"

I hug him again, laying my head on his shoulder. "It's a good thing I like you." I say.

Jim looks down at me. "Like?"

I kiss his cheek and stand up. "Yup, you have been downgraded for not texting me." I say as I grab his arm and walk us towards Anna & Larry. We head up in the elevator and Larry starts ominously sings. "DOM.... DOM... DA DOM... DOM"

Jim looks at Larry. "Really man, like I am not already a little nervous about meeting Auntie & Uncle."

Larry laughs. "Don't worry. Mr & Mrs P will love you."

"Mr & Mrs P, is that ok?" Jim asks as we step out of the elevator.

Anna answers. "Yeah, most people have trouble pronouncing my last name. So the kids started calling my parents Mr & Mrs P."

I squeeze Jim's arm. "They will love you." I say. We have three rooms in a row reserved. Our room is a connecting room to Auntie & Uncle's room, and the boys are on the other side of us. I take us into our room and knock on the connecting door that is cracked open. I push it open slowly. "Auntie & Uncle, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Jim." I say.

Auntie is closest. She has a big smile on her face. "It is so nice to finally meet the young man Mary hasn't stopped talking about." She says, shaking his hand.

"Thank you, Mrs P. The pleasure is mine." He says.

Auntie smiles. "And so polite." She says.

Uncle steps up with a stern face and puts out his hand to shake Jim's hand. "Umm, nice to meet you Mr P." Jim says, shaking his hand, and Uncle just stares.

Auntie speaks up. "Joseph, you stop that this instant."

I hear Anna behind us. "Oh Dad got called by his full name. He is so in trouble."

Uncle smiles. "Nice to meet you Jim." He says.

"Uncle!" I say getting embarrassed.

Auntie puts her hand on Uncle's shoulder. "That's enough, Joseph. He seems like a nice young man."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Says Jim.

I tug at Jim's arm. I am so embarrassed. "Come one. I will show you to the room you and Larry are sharing." I say, as I pull Jim back out the door.

"Nice meeting both of you." Jim says as I pull him out of the room.

We are in the hall and Larry is opening the door. He turns and looks at Jim. "Don't worry about it. He is trying to get under your skin. The first time he opened the door to me, he just stood in the doorway. He wouldn't move and just looked up at me. I think he wanted to use the step up to not be as short, compared to me." Larry walks in the room, and turns using air quotes. "And I quote. I don't care how big you are. He stared at me for a moment, and then said, Are we clear? Absolutely Sir." I said.