Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For being a wonderful loving husband, and one of the nicest guys I know." I see Nicole's baby bump. "Who will make a Great Dad." I say as I smile at him and reach out to hold his hand.

He lays beside me and smiles at me softly. "And you are a beautiful, intelligent, caring young lady. Don't ever let that change." He says.

I reach out and hug him tight. "I Love You, you big lug." I giggle.

I let Nick go and Nicole holds out her hand. "Come here you big lug." She says, and Nick and Jim swap places.

Jim lays next to me and I can see that relaxed look he gets on his face after we have sex and he cums. I smile and give him a soft kiss. "Did you have fun with Nicole?" I ask.

"I did." He glances over at her and Nick and then back at me, and drops his voice. "I still can't believe I have had sex with Nicole. I have fantasized about her for a while." He says.

I give him an exaggerated pout. "You don't fantasize about me?" I ask.

He rolls me from my side to my back, and climbs over me. "I have fantasized about you since the first time I saw you in the gym punching the crap out of the punching bag. Watching your thighs and ass flex and move in your workout clothes." He smiles at me, and closes his eyes. "When I close my eyes I can still see the black shorts and blue tee shirt you were in. The shorts weren't tight, but they had snugged up between your thighs and ass cheeks. I could clearly see the outline of your ass crack, and the bottom of your butt where it transitions into your thigh clearly defined. Then you turned to me. You were breathing heavily. I watched your chest rise and fall. Each time you breathed in your boobs stretched the tee shirt just right." He says with a smile, like he is seeing it in his head again.

He opens his eyes. We look at each other for a half a heartbeat. I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist at the same time and pull him to me and kiss him hard. I can feel his hard on poking into me, and I roll my hips. After a minute or so of kissing like this Jim pulls back. I can see the lust in his eyes. "I am so going to..." He starts to say and I see him glance up. "Hold on." He says firmly and he hops off me and the bed. I watch him grab Nicole's robe off the floor.

He pulls the belt off it and walks back to me. The lust is an inferno in his eyes, and my heart skips a beat. Before I can even form the thought Jim flips me over on the bed. I gasp in surprise. He is going to...and Jim grabs one wrist... tie me up. Now he is on top of me, and has both wrists behind my back. I gasp as I feel the soft belt wrap around my two wrists and then get pulled tight. He wraps it around again twice, pulls it tight and knots it. I instinctively pull at my wrists. There is no way I can pull them loose.

Jim gets off me and pulls my hips up so I am on my knees with my face in the bed. He moves behind me and shoves right in. I loudly gasp as I suck in a big breath in surprise. He grabs my hips hard and starts right up with a good hard fucking. He isn't going fast, but it is definitely hard. Every stroke he pulls my hips back towards him. He is banging up against me every time. It's not as fast as Nick earlier, but it is almost as hard. I can't help groaning into the bed with almost every stroke. "UNHH. UNHH. UNHH."

I can't believe Jim tied me up again. I can't believe how turned on I am. I try to move my arms under my head without thinking. When I realize again I am tied, I feel the beginnings of an orgasm start to build inside of me. Jim keeps fucking me hard. He never lets up.

My hair is now a mess in my face from me getting bounced back and forth. It's bothering my eyes so I close my eyes. The minute my eyes close, I am back in the hotel room with Jim blindfolded and restrained.

I am reliving the hotel room while Jim continues to pound me and my orgasm goes from building to it's here. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I scream loudly as I cum hard. Jim stops and pulls out of me. "Thank God!" I think as Jim pushes me off my knees and rolls me onto my back. I lay there panting and trying to breathe as my arms are trapped under me, and shivers from my orgasm run through my body.

I feel Jim's hands on my hips, and then I am yanked to the side of the bed. My ass is half off the bed, and Jim puts my legs over his shoulders, and pushes back into me. "OOOOHHHH!" I gasp loudly. My pussy was just calming down, and now his dick is pushing back inside me. Jim grabs my legs and holds them tight to his chest.

He isn't fucking me as hard, but it's still hard. Only now he is standing beside the hotel bed. I am almost the perfect height for him on the higher bed. He has me pulled half off the edge of the bed. My arms being trapped under me remind me I can't move.

My boobs are bouncing all over the place as Jim fucks me, and I can see a small smile on his face while he watches them bounce. Usually I can use my arms or hands to keep them from bouncing out of control. With my arms trapped under me I can't.

They bounce up and down. The sway side to side, and Jim just smiles as he watches and fucks me. The minute Jim started fucking me again, I could feel another orgasm building. The previous one barely ended, and it started building into another one. It's building fast. I am leaking like a sieve. All you can hear is the wet sloppy fucking noises as Jim continues to fuck me, and Boom it's here. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I scream again.

Still Jim doesn't stop. My orgasm is so hard it almost feels like my whole core is cramping. Jim keeps fucking away. He starts slamming into me harder and harder. I hear him grunt, almost in pain, and then I realize he has stopped.

I look up and I can tell by Jim's panting he came. I am torn for a moment. I have Loved the incredible orgasms I am having, but I love holding and watching Jim as he cums inside me. Well I couldn't hold him right now, but WOW! I can't ever remember blacking out before, or going blank as Ezzie says.

Then I become aware of my arms under me getting uncomfortable. I look up at Jim. "My arms please?" I ask. Jim pulls out of me, and pushes me up onto the bed so I don't fall off. I let out a small moan as he pulls out of me.

He rolls me onto my side and Nicole says. "Not yet, Jim." As she gets up on her knees. "Nick, get me my leopard print cosmetics bag." She says as she crawls over my head. Just before she sits on my face. "I have Jim's & Nick's cum in me." She says as she sits on my face. I want you to lick me clean as I... Thank you Honey." She says.

I am guessing Nick handed her the bag she wanted. Then I realize I am hearing a vibrator buzzing. Then Nicole moves a bit and she rubs the vibrator in my clit. I feel my stomach jump. I try to moan, but Nicole is right on my face. It's barely audible.

"Everyone else has fucked you tonight. Shouldn't I get a chance too?" Nicole says as she slips the vibrator inside of me. It's not huge, but it's not small.

I let out a louder moan, as it jumps alive inside of me. At first it was vibrating. Now she has it on level 20! I swear my teeth will rattle out of my mouth. Then I get another surprise. It feels like Nicole is holding the end of it in her closed fist, and she starts fucking it in and out of my pussy. The bottom of her hand is banging off my clit each time. Nicole shifts her pussy up away from me, to get a better angle at fucking me.

I can finally breathe. She was almost smothering me. I grunt and gasp everytime she bumps against my clit. The buzzing has me halfway to orgasm. The constant punching of my clit is pleasure and pain, that seems to keep me from going over the edge. I have never felt like this before. I am right there but every punch of my clit backs me down some & then pushes me back up. I can't explain it. I try to flex my arms and again realize I am tied.

Nicole starts taunting me. "Cum for me Cutie. Come on. I want to be able to say I fucked you hard to orgasm too. I want to hear you scream." She says.

My muscles start tensing. I start twisting my hips. It's too much. Then Nicole switches it up. She sits up more over my body. Changes the angle of her hand that was fucking me. She isn't punching me with every stroke anymore. Then she slips her other hand in and starts rubbing my clit hard and fast.

That does it. My orgasm crashes into me at 100MPH and I scream. "AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!" Nicole then pinches my clit and pills on it. "EEEEEEIIIIIIIII". I scream and buck my whole body up.

I come to and my arms are untied, and Jim is laying beside me cradling me to him. "There she is." He says with a smile. I just look at him a little confused. "It's OK. I have you. We are all done tonight." He says softly, pushing some hair out of my face. "Are you OK?" Jim asks.

"I think so." I sigh.

Jim kisses my forehead. "I have never seen you cum so hard before." He says.

"I have never been fucked so hard three times in a row like that. It was almost like one orgasm never stopped, it just became another stronger one." I sigh.

"Who's Izzy?" Jim asks.

"Who?" I ask, getting concerned. What did I say? I think to myself.

"Just after you screamed and came, as I was releasing your wrists. I could have sworn you said Izzy, please, twice." Jim says.

"I don't know." I say, and then think, "Ezzie?"

"I heard you call out as you orgasmed that last time. I am sorry to say it took me a moment to realize it, but there was nothing I could do. Nicole had already stopped. I have never felt pleasure like that before. It was a lot for me too, I am sorry." Says Ezzie.

I snuggle into Jim. "Don't you dare apologize, Ezzie. I took the pill. I let him tie me up." I say.

"And you did tell me you wanted everyone to fuck you hard." Says Ezzie.

I stop and think. "Oh yeah I did, but I meant the guys." I say.

"You didn't say that." Says Ezzie.

I look around and Nicole has a towel against her head. I try to sit up, but I think better of it. "Nicole, what happened?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "You don't remember bucking me off you at the end? I fell over and bumped my head on the headboard." She says.

"I did? I am so sorry." I say, upset.

She moves to lay beside me. She wraps an arm around me, gently pulling me from Jim. "I have my buddy here. You boys get dressed." She says.

"Me?" Says Nick.

"Yes, you. You are going to help Jim get our girl back down to her room and in bed." Nicole says.

"Yes, Ma'am." Says Nick.

Nicole turns to me. She uses the cold cloth she had on her head to wipe my brow. She talks softly to me. "I just felt the need to fuck you hard. Was I too hard?" She asks.

I sigh, realizing it was my own fault. "Ehh, right on the line." I say with a giggle. "I think it was more one after the other. "Nick, then Jim, and then you. It was too much and amazing at the same time." I say.

"When you screamed so loud, I was afraid I had pushed it too far." She says.

"I don't think I could take that every time, but every now and then would be awesome." I giggle softly.

I look up and the boys are dressed. "Give me the robe." Nicole says to Jim. She takes it and puts it on me, wraps the belt around me and cinches it. "Nick, come get her." She says.

"I can get her. says Jim.

"Oh Honey, I know you can, but you are getting her clothes. Your going to hold the doors, and use the card key to open your door. While the Big Lug does the heavy lifting." Says Nicole.

Nick scoops me up like I am nothing and holds me to him. I turn and kiss his arm. "Thank you." I say.

"Oh Mary, I should be thanking you." He says with a soft smile.

Nicole comes over and kisses my cheek. "Sweet dreams." She says. I watch her give Jim a hug and a kiss, and I relax and sigh against Nick.