Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan as he does. "Jim, please no. We need lube." I sigh.

He pulls his thumb out of my ass, and pulls out of my pussy as he gets off the bed. I collapse flat onto the bed and look over at Anna. She has her legs wrapped around Larry's waist, or at least she is trying to. He is just too big and wide, and her legs are too short. Her heels are probably a foot apart as she rests them on his lower back.

Anna has her hands braced against the headboard and Larry isn't killing her, but he is giving her a good fucking. He is just so big compared to her. I realize he must push her up the bed every time. I am fascinated just watching them. I can tell by Anna's noises she is getting close. Larry is breathing heavily too. Anna starts panting and she doesn't make it 30 seconds. She turns her face into a pillow and shrieks as she cums.

Larry makes it 2-3 more strokes and groans loudly as he shoves against Anna and stays deep inside her. Jim surprises me as he straddles my legs, and leans down over me. "So I was right earlier. You do like to watch." He says with a big smile.

I can feel myself blushing. "Stop." I giggle as he kneels up, and then gasp as he slips a lubed finger in my ass. I look back and he is holding up a small bottle of lube and a big smile.

"I figured I would be the good Boy Scout and be prepared." He says as I watch him dribble lube on his hard on. The extra dribbles down into my ass crack and asshole. "You did say you needed lube." He says as he wipes the lube around my ass, and points his dick down towards my ass.

I close my eyes. I haven't had a butt plug in, and he has barely fingered me. God this is going to be...."NNNGGHHH!" I groan as his dick pushes into my ass. My bum doesn't hold against him for more than a split second. He isn't Larry, but right now Jim feels really big as he keeps pushing into my ass until his hips are against my bum.

"Don't move." I groan.

Jim wiggles against me. "No movement at all or no in and out?" He asks and I can hear the smile in his voice.

I turn back and look at him. "I hate you." I say.

His smile gets bigger and he leans down and kisses my cheek. "No you don't, you love me." He says. "Tell me to stop, and I will pull out right now. But I don't think you want me to." He says as he pushes against my bum.

I roll my eyes at him. "Nice and slow." I say.

"Nothing would make me happier. Slow will help me last longer." He says smiling at me, as I feel his dick start to pull out of me, and I just moan.

He feels so big! It's a lot, but it's good too. Little by little the lube works in, I stretch out and I am moaning in pleasure. I had forgotten about Anna & Larry for a moment, until I hear Larry. "She certainly seems to be enjoying it." He says.

"Sure she is, Jim isn't built like you." Anna says nervously.

I get an evil idea. Thinking I can get a little bit of the upper hand on Anna for a change. "Ezzie, have Jim use more lube on us and then toss the lube to Larry. Telling him to use plenty of lube on first his finger and then his dick. Anna will begrudgingly agree. She will take the full stretched feeling, and some discomfort at first, but if it really hurts she can say no and Larry will stop, and Larry will not go crazy fucking her ass." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Just then Jim slows. "We need a little more lube." He says dribbling more onto us. I then hear the bottle snap closed. "Catch." Says Jim, as he tosses the lube to Larry. "Lots of lube on your finger first, and then your dick." Says Jim.

I am watching in fascination as Larry lubes a finger and reaches for Anna's asshole. Anna starts to complain. "I can't beliieeeeve." She groans as Larry pushes a finger in her ass. "I am letting you try this." Larry has a look of amazement on his face, as he slowly fingers Anna's ass.

I don't even think about it. I am so turned on with Jim fucking my ass, and watching Larry and Anna. I slip my hand down and rub my clit as I watch Anna & Larry. Jim leans over me. "You really do like watching." He says giving it to me a bit harder with the last two words.

I sigh and giggle a bit embarrassed. "Ok, yes I do. Are you happy?" I ask.

Jim stops moving for a moment and leans down close to my face. "I have been happy since I met you in the gym." He says softly.

I smile at him. "Me too." I say.

"But I think I will be happier in a minute or two." He says as he lifts back up off me.

I am channeling Anna I guess, as I giggle. "Two minutes? I don't think so."

"Oooohhhhhhh!" Jim says in surprise at the shot I gave him. He starts fucking my ass harder. He yells out to his phone. "Give me a two minute timer." He spanks the side of my ass cheek. "I'll show you two minutes." He says as making love to my ass goes out the window.

He isn't brutal or hard, but he is definitely being firm. I can't help grunting when he seems to push in just right and bottom out in my ass. It's just after one of those grunts, I look up and see Anna looking at me with a mix of amazement and horror. I watch her eyes go a little wide as Larry pulls out his finger. He squirts lube on or in her ass, I can't tell. He rubs a bunch onto his dick. Now he has a really big, angry looking, wet and shiny dick.

Larry shuffles into position with Anna's legs pushed back. I see him hold his dick and nudge forward. Anna's eyes almost bug out of her head. "FFUUUCCCKKKKK!" She groans out as she holds her hand out to Larry's chest. Larry stops, but Jim doesn't. My body is getting rocked forward as he fucks me. "SLOW!" She warns Larry.

Anna can't take it. The minute Larry pops into her ass. "Ooowww. Ooowww. NO. NO. Stop. Take it out." She gasps.

As Larry is pulling out Jim grips my hips harder and starts pulling me to him as he fucks into me. I stop concentrating on Anna. I close my eyes and enjoy it all. My fingers rubbing my clit, the full feeling, and pleasure of Jim fucking in and out of my ass. I start rolling my hips. It makes my clit grind a bit harder against my fingers, and makes Jim wiggle around inside of me. And just like that I cum. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I sigh loudly. It's not an earth shattering orgasm, but it's very nice.

As I cum I clench down on Jim. "FFFUUCCKKK!" He groans as he cums in my ass.

He stays deep in my ass catching his breath. About 10 seconds later the two minute timer goes off. I look at Jim with a big grin on my face. "Shut Up!" He laughs.

I love this moment of stillness. This closeness. Lots of times feeling Jim's heartbeat against me, and listening to his breathing slowing down. Until ultimately he pulls out of me. I moan as he does. He lays beside me and hugs me against him. As he does he turns me towards Anna and Larry. Anna has one hand reaching behind her holding her bum. "How do you do that?" She asks.

"I don't know. I just do." I say as I look at Larry. "I am not sure I could take you though, you are a big boy." I say.

I lay there looking at Anna. She is obviously uncomfortable, and I start feeling guilty. It was my fault she tried to do anal with Larry. I smile to myself. I should make her feel better. I push Jim's arm off me and whisper. "Watch this."

I roll off the bed and move right between Anna's legs. I spread them apart and move between them with a big smile. "Let me see if I can make you feel a little better." I say.

Anna smiles down at me. "Oh I bet you can." She says with a big smile.

I want to make her cum hard. I kind of owe her that at least. I have Ezzie coach me through everything she wants. Lick, finger, suck, the minute she has the thought or desire I do it. It takes just a couple of minutes of this, and Anna is writhing on the bed. Larry has a firm hold of her so she can't escape my licking. I have her clit in my mouth sucking and licking it. Her body shivers hard and she lets out a half muffled shriek. I look up and Larry has his hand over her mouth.

Suddenly Jim surprises me as he grabs my hips and pulls me to the side of the bed. He stands me up and spins me around. He puts a hand behind my head and kisses me hard. I moan into the kiss. He is kissing me deep and hard. He is turned on, and part of me feels bad we can't swap. That I can't watch him fuck Anna...that would be hot. I just can't handle Larry I don't think, and to be honest I am afraid to try.

I put my hands on Jim's chest as his hold on my head relaxes. I push him back to, and then onto the bed. "I want to be on top." I say as I crawl over him.

"Yes Ma'am." Jim says with a smile.

As he lays back I hear Anna say the same thing. I look over and she is climbing on top of Larry and moans as she sits right down on him. Sinking all the way down onto him.

Jim moves so he is laying side to side on the bed. He smiles at me. "Now you can watch them too."

I straddle his hips and grind against him as I lean down to him. I can feel his hard on between my lips, and rubbing against me. I lean down until my boobs are squished against his chest and my face is just inches from his. As I am asking Jim, I realize I should have asked Ezzie, but I am caught up in the moment. "Do you like that I like watching, or does it bother you?" I ask.

Jim smiles at me. "I love watching you, period. Whether it's doing yoga, and imagining something else, watching you as you ride me, or watching you ride me while you watch another couple fuck. I love just watching you." He says.

"I Love You!" I say as I lean down and kiss him. I break the kiss, reach between us, and hold him in place so I can.... "MMMMMMMNNNNN!" I moan as I slide him right in. I sit up, and brace my hands on his ribs as I roll my hips. "I Love you inside me like this." I sigh.

Jim slides his hands up my body, cups my boobs, and moves his finger to pinch and pull on my nipples. He smiles up at me. "I love being inside you, period." He says. I smile at Jim as I rock on him. Then Anna moves and she catches my eye. She is on top of Larry, leaning back with her hands on his legs. You can clearly see her pussy lips stretched around his ginormous dick, as she fucks herself up and down on it. Jim must have seen me watching. He turns his head to look and mutters. "Fuck he is Big!" He rubs my thighs and looks at me with a bit of a serious face. He talks very softly. "Do you want to swap, and give him a try?" He asks.

"Ezzie, I thought you took care of the guys not wanting to swap?" I ask.

"I did. Jim doesn't want to swap, but he thinks maybe you do. He doesn't want to stop you if you do." Says Ezzie.

I stop rocking on Jim and lean down and rest my head against his. Forehead to forehead. "I have what I want right now, and No I don't not want to give him a go. I don't know how Anna does it. I am afraid he would rip me in two and I would never recover. It is kind of amazing to watch, but that's it." I say softly looking right into his eyes. I can see them twinkle.

Jim smiles at me. "So are you just going to sit there?" He asks.

I giggle as I push back upright. "I am definitely not just sitting here." I say as I start rolling my hips again. I look up from time to time and watch Anna & Larry, and when I look back down Jim is smiling up at me.

"I had no clue I had fallen in love with a pervert." He says with a big smile.

"Hey!" I say.

"You like watching. You definitely like being tied up. You like girls, and." He looks over at Anna & Larry to be sure they aren't watching. "You like swapping partners and group sex. That kind of sounds like a pervert." He says still smiling.

I grind against him a little harder. "And my boyfriend has never said no or complained so he must be one too." I say.

Jim laughs. "Oh I definitely am."

I ride Jim through two nice orgasms. Just after my second one Jim grabs my hips and starts rocking me harder on top of him. I hump harder knowing he is about to cum. "Come on. Cum for me."

Jim groans and holds my hips still on top of him. After a moment he starts softly rubbing my hips. I look up and Anna & Larry are snuggled together. I guess I missed their finale as I orgasmed and then Jim did. Anna starts clapping. "Bravo. Bravo." She cheers.

I slide off of Jim and lay beside him with my leg over his and my arm over his chest, as I lay my head against him. Jim wraps his arm around me. "Thank you. Thank you." Says Jim.

"Don't encourage her." I say with a giggle.

We lay like that in silence for a bit until Anna speaks up. "We should go back to our room in case Mom & Dad check on us."

I sigh I would like to lay here with Jim all night, but I can't, without using Ezzie, and I don't want to use her on everyone like that. I still feel bad about using Ezzie on Anna & Auntie when Auntie caught us in bed. We get dressed and head back to our room. I notice the connecting door is closed, and I smile. "I hope they had fun." I think as Anna heads into the bathroom.

"They did enjoy themselves." Says Ezzie.

I half giggle "Eeeww. I didn't really want to know, Ezzie." I say.

"I know, but it's funny when you get bothered by it." Says Ezzie.

"You're a Brat!" I say with a smile.

Anna and I get cleaned up and crawl into bed. The next day gets busy fast. We aren't at the dorm for 10 minutes, and some college administrator is coming over to me. "Umm there seems to be some confusion. We wanted the dedication to be just school administrators, and you." He looks back at all the students gathered together. "They said you told them to come down, after we told them specifically not to." He says.

"Yes I did. I did this for them, not you." I say.

Just as I am about to have Ezzie take care of him. Uncle's hand grabs my shoulder. "If that's a problem, we understand. Of course if Sylvie asks where the students are, we will simply tell her the truth. You didn't want to share the spotlight. I am sure that will go over well on her national broadcast." Says Uncle sounding nice as can be.

"No, no. I am sure we can figure it out. It's fine." He says and turns away.

I turn to Uncle and hug him. "You are the Best." I say hugging him.

"Eh he is just an overpaid wind bag. You just have to learn how to handle guys like that." He says holding me to him.

I step back and go up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "You are still the Best." I say.

Uncle turns me towards the students. "Go tell them it's all clear." He says.

From there it's a little bit of controlled chaos. A big BBQ grill is set up and they are starting to cook. The Coyotes mascot corals all the students to a trailer full of team stuff. Tee shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats, banners anything you can think of. The Coyote gives everyone a Team Duffle bag, and everyone grabs one of everything. Their bags are stuffed 15 minutes later. The mascot then hands out real team jerseys with their names on the back and the year for the number.

Mr & Mrs. Umm. The owner of the Coyotes.

"Mr & Mrs Randolph." Says Ezzie.

"Thanks, Ezzie." I say as I walk over to them. I have on the jersey that the mascot gave me. It has the charity logo on the back instead of a name and number. I walk over to them and shake their hands, and thank them for showing up, giving the guys the team stuff, and doing another charity game.

"Happy to do it. It's a great cause." Mr Randolph says. "We can't wait to see the dorm."

"Let me give you a tour." I say. I walk up towards the door and Sylvie steps in front of me.

We all hug hello and Sylvie looks at the Randolphs. "Folks there is a surprise inside the dorm for the students and Mary. No peeking until we reveal it."

"Really?" I ask Sylvie.

Auntie & Uncle step up. "Yes really!" Says Auntie.

They start arranging us in front of the building. Sylvie starts things rolling. She does her intro and turns to us. The students and I sort of just ended up side by side with our arms around each other's shoulders. The college administrators are behind us. Sylvie introduces and names the administrators, and then walks down the line. She stops and asks each student their name and major. She gets to me and giggles as she skips me. "I know you."

She spends about five minutes talking to us and getting the guys to relax. She sends a cameraman into the dorm and turns back to us. "Ok so who wants to see a big surprise inside?" Sylvie asks.

I already know about the gaming and streaming stuff, but I want to know what's under the banner. A chorus of I Do, and Me rings out. Sylvie steps aside and waves us in. The guys sort of push me to the front of the crowd. I shriek when I walk in. "NICOLE!" As I run to hug her. I stand back and look at her belly. She is starting to show. She just gives me a big smile.

"No it's ok." Says Nick. "I am nobody."

I turn and hug his chest. "Shut up you big baby." I say, as I hear the guys screaming and talking excitedly. "Nick & Nicole." But they all hang back. I watch Nick and Nicole sort of split up and work the room. They stop and talk to everyone.

After a bit Nicole speaks up. "Ok so we are here to do a little something too. Did everyone here see when we met Mary on the Alan Fudd show?" Everyone answers yes. "I told the story of why Mary's Charity resonated with me. My Mom was Holly, and I thought maybe I could steal a small corner of your dorm for her too, but if I was going to do it. I had to step up big time." She looks at Nick and smiles. Nick grabs a rope and gives it a yank. The sheet falls down. Behind it, in a pretty script painted on the wall it says Holly's Hollywood Corner.

Nicole waves to all the electronics behind her. "Nick and I reached out to a certain movie studio we have worked with and told them what we wanted to set up. They promised to supply the stuff you see here. Nick & I have Every Streaming App and game system we could think of installed with Lifetime memberships." All the guys cheer, and I see Nicole look at Sylvie. Sylvie nods and smiles. Nicole takes a remote out of her back pocket. "And I have an extra special surprise for Mary." Nicole says as the tv comes to life. On the screen is Amy and all the guys from the Andrews dorm. They are smiling and waving.

I let out a small scream of surprise. "Hi Guys." I yell at the TV. Then I see it. There is a Holly's Hollywood corner set up where the couches used to be. I turn and scream. "NICOLE!" As I run up and hug her.

She hugs me and says "You are Welcome." Nicole turns me around and hugs me from behind as she turns us back to Sylvie and the camera. "And I will make you this promise right now. Everytime you open a dorm. Nick & I will supply a Holly's Hollywood Corner." She says as I feel two big arms wrap around us both.

I hear Nick's voice behind us. "Yeah, what she said."

I grab Nicole's hands and squeeze them as I try to look back at her. "Thank You So Much!" I say.

She gives me a big smile, and kisses the top of my head. "You are Welcome." Nicole hands me a thick envelope. "I was told to give this to you." She says.

I open it and smile. Oh yeah. The Apple gift cards. Inside it are a bunch of envelopes. I open one up and I see the Apple gift card, and a gift card for a popular online clothing site. They can order new clothes and shoes. I realize I owe Julie a big Thank You. "I have another big surprise for everyone." I say as I pass out the individual envelopes. They start screaming as they open them. As they realize it means new Apple everything basically, and a bunch of new clothes.

The girls are the first to hug me, and that turns into a big group hug. We walk back out and a small bus with the Coyote's logo is parked outside. The Randolphs walk up to us. Mr Randolph waves his hands to get our attention. "And Everyone is invited to my luxury box to watch the game today." He says, and everyone cheers. "And this bus will take all the students to the game and back here afterwards.

For the next hour or so everyone enjoys the BBQ. The college administrators take off once Sylvie shuts off the cameras. The Randolphs are very nice. After I give them a tour of the dorm, they wander around talking to everyone.