F is Always Bigger Ch. 04

Story Info
Aline has a surprise for her son.
2.1k words
4.37
45.8k
46

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at my mother, she gripped the table cloth as she inhaled sharply. I quickly looked back down as I pushed my fork into my plate of fried rice. It was awkwardly quiet. In the silence a muffled suckling sound was audible from beneath the table. My mother clenched the table as a gushing sound was heard. With a deep sigh she sat back. She let out a soft moan she clenched up again as the gushing returned. For the next few minutes it was an awkward silence. I couldn't believe how open they were with their sexual acts now. She cleared her throat garnering my attention as she looked at me intently.

"How is the fried rice?" She asked nonchalantly. I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion.

"Are you seriously going to try to act like nothing is going on under the table?" I responded with a slight sting of venom in my tone.

"Nothing you haven't seen before Justin." She responded.

I scoffed as I sat back in my chair, shaking my head.

"It's good as always..."

"May I have some?"

"You bought it, have as much as you want."

"Pass the soy sauce?"

"MOM!"

She recoiled at the sudden rise of my voice, visibly hurt. Her shoulders slouched as her fingers rapped at the oak table. She pursed her lips as she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Justin...I didn't mean to do this to you. It's just been so long since I've had anyone in a sexual capacity...I didn't mean for it to go anywhere but...I couldn't help myself." She said to me in a soft tone, she lowered her gaze to the table.

"You sure as hell don't act like you couldn't help it." I responded leaning forward towards the table. "You seemed to have really enjoyed it."

"I normally get off on being the biggest person...it's a personal kink."

"What was that about being the biggest in the family? Are you saying everyone else is like this too?"

My mother sighed as she leaned back. She looked up at me after taking a long breath.

"The women in our family are all born like this, we are all futa's." She started. "For quite some time, we have had nothing but women born into our family for generations. Until you that is."

She took a deep breath before continuing. "I thought that for the first boy born into our family, that you would be special...but you ended up just like your dad. I knew I should have been the father instead..."

"So all the other women in our family have massive dicks like yours, even Grandma Kate?" I asked trying to wrap my head around this.

"Oh no, no, no honey." She answered waving her hands.

"Ok good."

"They aren't massive, most are about a foot long, some about 15 inches. Your Aunt Taylor is the closest to me, but she's only about 18. That's why I'm the queen."

I reached for my drink, taking a mouthful of sprite, as I swallowed I noted an "off" flavor. I inspected the glass, noticing a cloudy substance.

"Did you drug me?" Was the last thing a said as everything blacked out.

I awoke strapped to a chair in a very unflattering manner with my mouth gagged. Lisa was preparing some kind of fluid in a syringe. She looked over and saw me waking, and smiled at me.

"Sorry I drugged you Justin," My mother said from behind me. "I just wanted to do something to help you, and I don't think you would have let me otherwise."

"Do you ever see those advertisements about penis enlargement and think this is a load of barnacles?" She continued monologuing. "Well, there's a product in the futanari community that...isn't."

Lisa hefted the syringe, a dark substance floating within it. She looked at my mother with a wicked smile. "Typically, one dosage would be enough, but given how child sized yours is, I'll try not to overdose you."

My mother leaned down, fully encasing my head in her breasts as she spread open my urethra. I felt a hot pain as Lisa pressed the syringe into it. I felt the liquid shooting into my cock, the pressure building as it forced its way in. After it was over my mother reached down and softly stroked me. "You'll feel that in a minute."

I groaned and tensed as I felt a dull ache in my loins. My cock stood firmly at attention, throbbing violently. My mother ushered Lisa. "This is your area of expertise, just keep him cumming." Lisa sat on her knees between my legs as she reached for my cock. As soon as she touched in, my mind exploded into pure bliss, a numbing sensation on my mind from the stimulation.

"I should have warned you about how sensitive it would make it." My mother chuckled as she watched. Lisa stroked it slowly, easing her fingers up to the turgid tip, before slowly easing them to the base. The tantalizingly slow rhythm did little more than leave me in agony, just the feel of her touch sent me into overdrive. Lisa giggled at my reactions as she increased her pace. My eyes rolled back as I came. My balls felt as if they would pop from the orgasm. To my surprise, afterwards, they felt full to the point of blue balls as I looked down, my throbbing cock slowly expanding as my balls filled out to the size of large eggs.

"It works!" Lisa squealed as she continued to stroke my now 8 inch member. She dropped her head, and swallowed my cock into her mouth, feeling it press into her throat. She bobbed up and down, quickly, making me scream against the gag. She quickly brought me to another orgasm, swallowing my seed without a second thought. My balls ached as they grew heavier, my cock beginning to ache as well. I could feel it growing in her throat, she looked up at me with pleading eyes as she milked my cock. Her words on the kitchen floor early echoed in my head. Come for me baby! My back arched as she pulled up, revealing my 11 inch cock exploding cum into her open mouth.

Lisa jerked my throbbing cock, the spasms throwing cum all over her face as I continued to cum harder than I ever had in my life. She slowly stroked from the base, to the tip slowly. Each stroke, my cock grew larger, and each rope of cum grew thicker and heavier. "This is the last one Justin, make it count!" My mother shouted encouragingly from the back.

12 inches, 13 inches, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19. A rope of cum blasted Lisa in the face, painting it a creamy white. My cock stood defiant, throbbing hard as she licked and suckled on it, it was thicker than my arm, but still paled in comparison to my mother's. The head was the size of an apple.

"You've grown so big..." Lisa whispered as she stroked it. Though not nearly as sensitive as before, it was many times more sensitive than what it was at the start. My mother appeared behind Lisa, her cock throbbing. Even from behind, the head reached over Lisa's shoulder, pressing against mine. My mother spread Lisa's ass open as she sank her hand into Lisa's asshole.

"Aline, please, I don't think I'm-" Lisa started. "Just focus on him Lisa." My mother responded rather coldly. Slowly her cock pulled back before resting the head against her ass. She slowly pressed forward, splitting Lisa's ass open as the fat head inched its way inside. Lisa bit her lip as she groaned, her face shifting to a mix of pain and pleasure. She looked up at me pleadingly, before she returned to softly stroking my cock. My mother grunted as she pushed deeper, spearing into Lisa's guts who whimpered in response as she laid her head on my thigh. I turned to my mother, who was slowly pumping 9 inches in an out of Lisa. With each thrust, she slowly pushed deeper, until, with a gurgle, burying nearly all of it into her. Lisa groaned loudly as she took it, her stroking stopped as she pressed her face into my thigh, letting out a shriek.

With a final push, she sank the rest of her massive cock into Lisa, grinding her hips into her. She began a slow rhythm as she pumped into Lisa, as she pulled out, Lisa's rectum clung to the shaft of her cock. With each thrust, she cooed as she pummeled Lisa's guts. Lisa groaned and whimpered as her hands stopped on my shaft. Before long, the sound of her monstrous balls slamming into Lisa's thighs were drowning out everything.The stimulation of what I saw pushed me over the edge, cumming as my cock spasmed. Nearly a liter of cum poured from my cock steadily as my balls clenched.

"Why are you cumming so little?" My mother asked as she continued to thrust, her face turning red. "Just relax and let it all out Justin. Show me what your cute cock can do!"

Mother hinted inside Lisa as she moaned, arching her back. Lisa's eyes snapped open, bugging out as cum began to flood her ass. After a minute and a half, my mother took a breath, before she groaned, flooding her ass again. Lisa coughed as she let go of my cock, pulling back from my lap. She placed a hand against her rapidly swelling stomach, the pliant flesh swallowing her hand. My mother pulled her back against her, the outline of her cockhead pressing against the skin of her stretched stomach as the cum bulged the skin away as she continued to shoot her load. Lisa's stomach began to turn red as her stretch marks spread apart. I groaned as I felt my balls grow more heavily, swelling to the size of grapefruits. I looked down at my mother's pair, to see that they had each swollen to nearly 3 times the size of her head.

They rippled and shook as she shot her heavy seed into Lisa who was nearly comatose as my mother held her still. Finally, she relaxed, before she silently screamed. Even as she stayed hilted, I could hear her exploding inside. Lisa's stomach swelled out to the side, before she began to cough. To my surprise, Lisa opened her eyes in shock as cum began to explode from her mouth and nose. The thick yogurt-like spooge launched in an arc in the air, splattering against the ground heavily as it continued unabated. I came myself by proxy, my mind numbing from the sensation as my hardest orgasm ever rocked my body.

I came for nearly a minute and a half, shooting a few gallons of my own spunk all over myself. My cock beginning to wilt, drooping down to 11 inches as it hung over my grapefruit sized balls. Despite the length of my own orgasm, my mother was still in the middle of her own, cum exploding from Lisa's mouth, as well as from her ass, painting my mother's lower portions white with the thick sludge of her own cum. Lost in the throes of her orgasm, she began to lift Lisa up before dropping her back to the base. Lisa began to turn blue, when finally, after nearly 4 minutes, my mother let Lisa go, her giant cum bloated belly cushioning her fall. The pressure of her weight on her stomach, causing more cum to force its way out of her mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head. Mother leaned back with a sigh as she slowly pulled out, her spunk spurting out around her as she did so. Finally, she pulled free, allowing it to gush free from Lisa's gaping hole. As Lisa lay comatose, my mother looked at me with a smirk. I thought my eyes must be playing tricks on me, her cock looked to be even larger than it normally was.

"I bet you're wondering why I did this to you tonight?" She asked. I nodded slowly, even amidst the chaos, I desired an answer. "We're having a family get together next week, and I wanted to make sure you would be ready for it." She replied with a wicked smile and a wink. She spread Lisa's pussy open with her hands, biting her lip as she looked down at it with a face of desire. She shook her head before she stood and untied me.

"Go clean yourself up Justin," she started. "Momma's gonna be busy for a bit longer.