F is Always Bigger Ch. 07

Story Info
Aunt Taylor has her way with Aline...what will come of this?
3.3k words
4.26
25.7k
37

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader, sorry for the wait on the chapter, my schedule has been heavily affected by Covid-19. Due to the length of the wait, i decided to split chapter 7 into 2 parts with the first completed half releaseing for the weekend. I intend to finish the second half for next weekend which may or may not be the end of the planned run of the series. For now, enjoy ;)

-*****-

Aunt Taylor closed her eyes tightly together as she seemed to focus, her cock throbbing violently. Her balls gugled as they swelled outwards rapidly, first swelling from the size of softballs to the size of large melons. Thick veins spread out around them as the clenched and released, slowly growing thicker...heavier. In time, she moaned softly, as her cock lurched in size, growing to nearly 23 inches. The head began to thicken as the shaft grew fatter. She sighed as her cock lurched again, growing out to 28 inches, her balls had swollen to the size of large watermelons as her tip gaped open. Despite being slightly longer than my mother, she was only ⅔ as thick as her. Aunt Taylor exhaled a ragged breath as she ushered a threat to her. "I'm going to dethrone you."

-*****-

My mother stared at Aunt Taylor's cock with a depraved hunger in her eyes. Her cock began to throb as her urethra gaped open, drooling a steady downpour of precum. Aunt Taylor's face grew red as she took ragged husky breaths, her balls violently clenching before relaxing.

"The feeling of growing...it's...so divine" Aunt Taylor spoke between breaths. Her long tower of a cock throbbing intensely, attracting all eyes in the room. Her eyes momentarily losing focus before she shook herself back to reality.

"You used that growth drug didn't you?" My mother asked teasingly as she grabbed Taylor's cock, before kissing the tip. Aunt Taylor threw her head back in pleasure, moaning loudly. Her cock burped a large helping of pre all over my mother's face, who cooed at the feeling, the slimy liquid dripping down onto her oversized tits. Mother pressed the head against her lips as she sucked the head into her mouth, before encasing the shaft with her expansive breasts.

Aunt Taylor's legs bucked as my mother proceeded to give her a titfuck/blowjob combo of a lifetime. "Oh Aline, your fat tits feel heavenly!" She nearly shouted as she withstood the onslaught. My mother purred in response as she took the cock deeper into her, her throat bulging out as she sank further down. Before she could get lost in her actions, Taylor pushed my mother back onto her butt, with a loud thud, the room shook slightly. "Don't get ahead of yourself Aline," She started, "I still want to have my way with you."

"Then go ahead, you said you would put me in my place." Mother replied, "It's been so long since I've been this excited. Mother quickly stood back up before turning around and spreading her ass open. It seemed to take a bit of effort for her to reach far enough to make a headway in spreading her dimpled cheeks. After a few grabs, she succeeded in finally showing her soaked pussy, the opening already gaping open several inches wide. With little hesitation, Taylor lined up her cock, the head sliding in effortlessly as my mother sighed contentedly. "Deeper." My mother moaned softly. Happily obliging, Taylor began to close the distance of her crotch and my mother's ass, sliding easily into her. Nearly 12 inches deep and she continued to meet little resistance, though mother began to take more ragged breaths as her legs began to shake.

"God, how can you be so deep Aline!?" Taylor asked in confusion. At nearly 18 inches deep, she finally seemed to meet her cervix, as my mother's back arched, her chubby belly showing the telltale bulge of a cock pressing against it from inside. Mother's cock flexed, belching a few gallons of precum all over the floor as she groaned loudly. Lisa stood from the ottoman, making her way in front of the two futa, her eyes taking in the throbbing cock that continued to spew fluids across the floor. Taylor turned to me and saw my still erect cock, the scene in front of me clearly the source of my continued arousal. With a passing glance she looked to her daughter who lay near motionless on the ottoman, her cock laying limp across her leg with no signs of revival. "Kim!" Aunt Taylor said sternly.

Kim stirred slightly, showing her mother acknowledgement. "Since you clearly don't have the energy to get it up anymore...use your cunt to help your cousin." Aunt Taylor demanded. "B-But-" Kim started, clearly upset at the demand. With a stern glance, Kim whimpered before slowly getting up on the ottoman. "Get on the couch Justin, let Kim show you what a good little cock rider she is." Taylor said sternly. Given her tone, I didn't dare defy the woman who was currently turning my predatory mother into a cocksleeve.

Once on the sofa, Kim pushed me backwards before she climbed atop me, her little frame provocatively poised like a feline before it pounces upon its prey. Squatting as she was, my shaft nestled in her asscrack as she looked down on me with an embarrassed look in her eyes. Her flaccid cock laid across my stomach snaking nearly to my belly button, even in this situation it showed no signs of activity. Kim reached behind herself, tenderly grabbing my cock before grinding her ass against it. She gritted her teeth before muttering something as she lifted her ass, moving my cock into position before slowly dropping herself down onto it. She looked away from me as our crotches touched, my dick buried inside her.

The sounds of moaning echoed in the room as the both of us turned to Aunt Taylor shallowly thrusting into my mother. Between moans my mother's pleading voice could be heard growing louder and louder. "Deeper...Deeper!!" My mother screamed, before Taylor grabbed her hips and thrust forward intensely, her cock bending slightly, before sinking nearly 24 inches inside of her. My mother's legs buckled as her eyes began to roll back, her tongue lolling out. Taylor caught my mother and showed a strength I had never envisioned in her before as she lifted my mother, holding her up under her thiccc thighs. "I'm guessing you want the whole thing don't you? You dirty little slut." Taylor hissed into her ear as she exploited the position to force the last of her cock into her little sisters stretched out pussy. "Yessssssssss" My mother hissed as her cunt was stretched completely. As her head lulled back onto Aunt Taylor's shoulder, her balls gurgled, before they swelled outwards rapidly, doubling from their already ludicrous size. Thick veins spread across their surface as they shook. Her cock which bowed under it's own weight began the throb more violently as the tip gaped open several inches, audibly gulping in air. Lisa began to passionately kiss and suckle the head. As Taylor began to pummel my mother's cunt with her tower of cock, the pulsations became longer as the opening spread a bit wider. Lisa leaned back in surprise before an idea seemed to click in her head. She wrangled the cock in front of her, before she lined up her free hand with the opening. With little resistance, Mother's piss slit easily swallowed her hand which led to Mother groaning loudly at the overstimulation.

Kim, clearly turned on by the event before us, quickly began a rhythm of riding me. She quickly dropped her ass to my crotch, grinding her pussy against me before slowly dragging up the shaft. As I turned to Kim, her mouth agape, with lust filling her eyes that were transfixed on our mothers, she rode me with reckless abandon. She didn't even notice her cock slowly hardening, it slowly reached further up my torso, before it rested against my neck. On every downstroke, it slapped against my skin. She was completely lost in the moment as she continued to obey her mother's demand of her. Her cunt trying it's hardest to milk me for all I was worth. Her pace quickened as she continued to watch, her husky breathing only broken up by her growing moans of pleasure. I felt a tingling in my loins as my orgasm crept up on me, the gripping sensation of her pussy bringing me to climax. As if instinctually, she ground her hips against mine as I came inside her. Her face grew red as the pleasure seemed to wash over her. After nearly 30 seconds, as I came down from my own orgasmic high, she began to ride me again, the tingling in my loins returning as her pussy continued to softly suckle and squeeze at my now hypersensitive cock. I attempted to push her off of me, before she pinned me down with what appeared to be little effort...how could such a small woman hold me down so easily?

She forced me to endure her strokes, her expertly trained cunt torturing my cock. I turned back to my mother to distract myself mentally. Lisa was shoulder deep in my mother's urethra as Aunt Taylor pummeled her pussy, her balls smacking into my mother's sending ripples across their surface. My mother's eyes unfocused with her mouth hanging open as she stared at the ceiling lost in the never ending sea of pleasure. Her balls continued to swell at an alarming rate, each now resembling a beach ball in size. I felt an intense tugging sensation in my loins. I groaned as my balls began to ache, it felt as if they were overstuffed and were near the point of bursting. Kim tensed up atop me, her moans grew deeper and more primal as I felt her grow tighter around me, as if she was trying to squeeze my cock from existence. Her legs began to shake, causing her to put more pressure on me with her hands to hold herself upright. Soon after, I felt what seemed to be a hard ring-like surface press against the tip of my cock inside of her, the pressure increasing moment by moment. Kim bit her lip as her head shot up, her gaze lost in the ceiling tiles while she squealed in pleasure. Her cock spasmed, plastering my neck with several thick ropes of cum.

A bulge appeared below Kim's belly button, as the pressure on the tip of my cock increased. At once a feeling of relief shot over me as I felt the ring give and open up around my cockhead. Kim groaned as the bulge began to push out her belly button slightly. My eyes began to roll backwards as new sensations washed over me. The ring of her cervix gripped at my frenulum, as the womb beyond it clung to the head, softly milking it. I groaned as I felt a pull in my loins again. The bulge swelled even further as it thickened immensely, resembling a log of bologna pushing up near her sternum. Kim's legs buckled as her pussy spasmed around my cock, her folds coiling around my shaft. Her cervix which was part way down my shaft began to erratically squeeze and release its grip, her womb beyond that milking the head in the way of an expert's mouth.

"S..so deeeeep..." Kim moaned out. She lifted herself up on shaking legs, he cock throbbing violently as she did so. The bulge retreated closer to her navel, the feeling of her ring slowly receding up the shaft. Near the head, the ring fit snugly, refusing to spread wide enough to pass it. Still she rose, pulling her womb down with my cock. With nearly 10 inches out of her she finally stopped her rise and began her descent. Her moan grew louder and more guttural as she took more and more inside of her. Once her lips kissed the base of my cock, her head shot backwards as her body locked. Her cock flexed suddenly before spewing cum across my face. This orgasm far surpassed her previous.

After nearly a minute, Kim took a few shaky breaths before she rose up again, removing 10 inches of my nearly 20 inch cock, before pressing herself back to the base. Just as before, she came again once she hit the bottom, plastering my face in another layer of cum. "It feels so...fucking good," Kim said as she shook from her orgasm, "I can't stop myself.."

She began her assault anew, slamming her hips down against my cock that battered her insides. With every stroke she came again, each release growing lesser and lesser despite her orgasms growing longer and more intense. Soon after, her cock lay limp across my stomach, steadily oozing cum as she unabashedly rode my cock with reckless abandon.

The sounds of my mother and aunt grew louder, my mother's groans signaling her impending release. "Shove her cock down your throat Lisa," Aunt Taylor demanded. "This slut is going to blow everywhere!" Lisa obliged, pulling her arm from my mother's cock with a wet slurp. Her arm glistened with thick precum that coated her arm like jelly. Aunt Taylor hilted in her sister's cunt, thoroughly skewering her on her cock. Mother's tongue lolled out as her eyes lost focus.

"So good...so...good" she moaned out as her pussy was stretched beyond belief. Lisa bent over and rubbed the precum over my mother's head and shaft, before pressing the head against her lips. As she pushed forward, my mother's cock speared into her throat. She slowly, yet casually took the rest of the cock into her mouth, a massive bulge pushing out past the bottom of her stomach. Once hilted inside, Aunt Taylor pulled back and began to ruthlessly pummel her little sister's pussy. Despite her strong words, Aunt Taylor seemed to be at the end of her rope. Her face contorted as she attempted to hold herself back to no avail, she had no self control...something her and her daughter seemed to have in common.

I felt my own climax approaching, my balls ached and grew heavier. My cock started to twitch inside of Kim, which heightened my arousal, seeing it visibly move inside of her. "Yes!" Kim hissed, "Cum inside me, I need it!!" Lost in the throes of lust, her mind was absorbed in pleasure...a state she was desperately dragging me into. My mind began to blank as my hips bucked. The coming climax nearly driving me to insanity. A sharp stinging sensation ran through me as I felt my cock stretching open, the load of cum larger than what it could allow to pass. For nearly 3 minutes I exploded inside her. Her stomach rapidly swelling from its taut shape to that of a heavily pregnant mother. Her eyes shot into her head as she came by proxy. Slowly her stomach swelled until it spread across my stomach, smothering her flaccid cock. Finally the stream slowed to a trickle, a feeling of relief washed over my freshly emptied balls. Though my cock was still hard, it was unnoticeable inside of her, though I could feel it bending slightly from the weight of her filled womb pulling it down.

Aunt Taylor hilted inside of my mother as she hissed and screamed. My mother's already plump belly began to shake. A large bulb appeared at the end of the bulge caused by Taylor's cock. Rapidly, the bulb swelled out, stretching further and further for several minutes. As she came inside of her, mother opened her mouth in a silent scream as her balls shook violently, before clenching. She erupted into Lisa's mouth, cumming harder than I had ever seen before. Lisa gulped down as fast as she could, and despite the stream just beginning, there was already sperm splashing back on my mother's balls. Lisa's stomach began to swell out rapidly, nearly instantly overtaking the size of Kim's. Before long, mother's stomach had swelled out to be much larger than it naturally was, though her sister's cock still showed quite clearly, though it bowed under the weight of her cum. As Taylor sighed in approval, she noticed the sounds of her sister's continuing orgasm.

"Jesus..." was all Taylor could say as she saw the carnage her little sister was causing. Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head. Her stomach swelled out massively, despite being bent over, her stomach was already at her knees. Her distended stomach shook as it grew steadily, the previous rolls of her stretched gut filling out more and more. After nearly 5 minutes, Lisa's belly hung partway down her shins, her legs shaking to hold up the weight. After 7 minutes, Lisa's stretch marks spread thin as her gut pressed against the floor, lifting her off of it slightly. Her distended stomach dominated her torso and spread her legs apart nearly into a split as my mother finally began to slow down. Her balls relaxed, twitching as they swung back, slamming into Taylor's much smaller pair.

"Don't tell me...you're...done already...?" my mother asked panting from exertion. Taylor's brow furrowed in frustration. "Not nearly, I'm just getting started!" Taylor shouted in defiance. "Good, I was hoping you wouldn't be a one pump chump." Taylor held on to mother's legs, pulling her back, forcing her to pull out from Lisa's mouth. Lisa lay comatose atop her belly which held her suspended in the air, her eyes vacant of consciousness. I felt a pull in my loins again as I felt my cock grow again. Kim groaned as my bulge reappeared high in her stomach, the shape grew fatter as my cock thickened to be 3/4ths as my mother's.

As Taylor continued to pull back, my mother's cock was coated in cum that was thicker than pudding, which began to steadily stream off of her cock, splattering against the ground. "Let's see your little cock now Aline!" Taylor said as with a final triumphant pull, she pulled back 27 inches from Lisa. She was silent for a moment before she noticed the lack of a "pop" from Lisa's mouth. To my shock and her surprise, my mother's cock was still in Lisa's mouth with the head nowhere in sight. "T-that's not..." Taylor mumbled. My mother's smirk spread across her face. Taylor continued to pull back, 30 inches...32, 32, 33, and finally at 34 inches, my mother's cock popped from Lisa's mouth. With the cork undone, incredibly thick spunk flowed from her mouth relieving the stress on her distended gut.

"It's free!" Mother shouted as her face grew red. Her cock throbbed. And shook violently as massive veins spread across it. She bit her lip as her cock continued to violently bob up and down, the veins spreading up the cock. "Her throat was choking the life out of it...now it's free to..." she stopped momentarily as she closed her eyes, her face crunching. Her cock exploded in girth stretching far beyond what she was before. Her cock pushed up her stomach as it grew. It grew to be slightly fatter than her waist as it lurched in length. It easily shoved Lisa to the side as it grew out to 44 inches in length, it throbbed violently as the head which now dominated 8 inches in length grew to be even fatter than the shaft. Taylor struggles to hold up her sister now, forced to put her down. Mother's balls grew again, forcing her legs apart slightly as they touched the ground. She moaned out as they began to grow lumpy. Her cock twitched as the lumps began to spread out, moving around within her ballsack.

"It's been sooooo long since I've been this hard." Mother said with a husky moan. Taylor in shock, backed away from my mother, pulling out with a wet slurp. Once free, mother turned around with a terrifying expression. Her cock massively overshadowed Taylor cock which looked infantile in comparison. Her urethra opened up into a gaping maw. "Taylor...why don't you shove that healthy looking cock into mine?" Mother stated, "I'll show you a pleasure you'll never forget."

end of part 1