F is Always Bigger Ch. 08

Story Info
The Hyper predatory Aline is back on top.
3.5k words
3.95
34.9k
45

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been sooooo long since I've been this hard." Mother said with a husky moan. Taylor in shock, backed away from my mother, pulling out with a wet slurp. Once free, mother turned around with a terrifying expression. Her cock massively overshadowed Taylor cock which looked infantile in comparison. Her urethra opened up into a gaping maw. "Taylor...why don't you shove that healthy looking cock into mine?" Mother stated, "I'll show you a pleasure you'll never forget."

-***-

Aunt Taylor backed away from my mother, taking a few steps before her back hit the wall. "How...." was all Taylor could muster after a moment of silence. My mother chuckled as a thick ooze that could barely be called precum openly poured from her gaping tip. She slowly stepped closer, Taylor's cock bobbed in anticipation. Taylor nervously gulped as her eyes darted between the behemoth of a cock her little sister was brandishing, and her equally terrifying predatory expression. As their tips pressed together for merely a moment, Taylor's head was swallowed completely. My mother let out a sigh as she put a hand against her shaft.

"It never stopped growing Taylor," My mother started, biting her lip. "I've never been horny enough by you lot to show my true size." My mother slowly closed the distance between them as she continued. "Though thanks to that cum dumpster over there," Mother said, nodding towards a comatose Lisa. "You managed to overstimulate me...now I can't hold it back anymore." Taylor's legs began to shake as she moaned loudly, her balls clenching as she came into my mother's cock. Mother cooed as she tilted her head back. The lumps in her sack began to move around faster and more erratically.

Kim attempted to pull herself up from me, but the weight of her stomach forced her back down, impaling her again on my cock, forcing her to yelp as her cunt clenched down on it's invader. I felt a creamy warmth pooling on my stomach, she was cumming...her dick trapped beneath her cum bloated belly. "So deep..." Was all Kim could manage as she attempted to get up again. Her legs shook as she supported her added wait. The feeling of her clinging pussy assaulted my mind. Once again, her cervix gripped the head of cock tightly, refusing to let it go. Her face contorted in pleasure as she bit her lip tightly, squealing as she came again, her cock lazily dribbling cum down the underside of her belly. Nearly standing, she put her hands on her knees, groaning as she tried desperately to pull up. Her resolve paid off...though not in the way she had hoped. Her ring continued to pull at me as she lifted up, my cock pulling her inside out. She came free with an audible pop as her womb was pulled out into a 5 inch prolapse. Her legs gave out as she fell back upon me, her ass cradling the tool that just ruined her snatch. She groaned as she felt the cum begin to push it's way out of her.

My mother looked over at the abundant noise that Kim was making, licking her lips as she eyed my cock. Her massive cockhead pressed against her older sister's groin. Her cock flexed as it lifted her from the ground. Taylor groaned as she began to sweat heavily, she pushed against the fat head in vain before with a squeal she came again. The lumps of my mother's balls became more pronounced...rounded shapes with elongated tails darted underneath the surface. Her balls bulged outwards as they became more active. She moaned as her cock grew even fatter. "They don't like having your inferior cum in there!" Mother moaned out veins spreading around her giant ball sack. The rounded shapes appeared near the surface, they were easily 10 inches long, with their rounded parts being the size of a large hand. They swam across the surface of her skin, hundreds of them moving south in migration as they disappeared beneath the flesh.

Taylor's eyes rolled back as her balls, which had shrunk to the size of small melons clenched momentarily, cumming again. Mother's cock flexed, lifting Taylor higher. Her left testicle throbbed and shook as it slowly tried to rise. Coming only a few inches closer, mother groaned at a new sensation. Taylor screamed, her eyes rolling back as her stomach began to bulge outward, followed by her balls ballooning in size. The skin continued to stretch as more and more cum flooded back into her. She cried out as her sack swelled to the size of a beanbag chair. Mother's cock dipped down, and Taylor fell out of her urethra, her cock having shrunk back down to its original size.

"Sorry, I came a bit." My mother giggled as she looked down at her mess. Her balls throbbed, before more lumps began to dart beneath their surface, slightly larger than before. She licked her lips as her eyes settled upon me. "Oh Justin..." She said as her cock twitched menacingly. "Come to mama, help her get that itch she's been craving." Kim slowly moved off of me, fearing what my mother would do to her if she didn't. Reluctantly I stood, the weight of my expanded additions throwing me off. Coming face to face with her cock was intimidating. It slowly bobbed up and down as it pulsed angrily, her tip freshly gaped from the intrusion that was inside it merely a moment ago.

"I can't wait to gobble yours up Justin," She said as her tip gushed an obscene amount of precum across my cockhead, "You're a lot thicker than my mini-dick sister." I began to get cold feet...but I didn't dare disobey my mother. I was easily overpowered by a girl nearly half of my size...I wouldn't stand a chance against a futa who was even larger than me. An intense sensation snapped me from my thoughts. My cock was partially inside of hers, she wasted no time in attempting to swallow my whole dick into hers. My knees buckled slightly, a feeling of her cock squeezing and gripping at mine, the folds inside her urethra tugging at me incessantly as the fat flesh around it squeezed down against it. The further she pushed forward, the more intense the feeling as it spread across my whole cock. My balls ached as I felt them grow heavier, I felt her cock grow tighter around me. "I knew it!!! You're getting even bigger!" She moaned as my cock grew inside hers. She began to rock her hips back and forth, dragging her opening across my base, revealing a shaft that had grown even thicker than her original size.

"I knew you would be my best partner baby!" She shouted as she thrust her hips with wild abandon. My mind numbed as I came hard inside her, the middle of her cock bulging out at the pressure. Her eyes rolled back as she drooled at the sensation. The lumps in her balls pressed against the surface. I came for several minutes, as she continued her incessant thrusting, milking my orgasm for as long as possible. Finally coming down, I could hear Taylor's screams beside me. As she lay back on her balls, her face grew more and more red, her breathing rough and rapid. "They're so...full!" She screamed, her hands clenching as her hips raised, bucking at the air. "I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!" She screamed. Though her 18 inch cock stood defiant, it shook as if shooting a blank. Veins popped against her forehead as she struggled, her orgasm growing more intense. She screamed as she came again in the middle of her own orgasm. Her cock flopped around violently, smacking her in the face, again another ghost load. She groaned loudly as the same lumps in my mother's balls appeared in hers. They swam erratically, darting across the surface in swarms as her balls attempted to constrict. The harder she came, the more of them appeared. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her cock continued to try to cum in vain. Passing out from a never ending orgasm.

Everything whited out for a moment as I came harder than ever before, my cock stung as it stretched out further than before. I could hear my cum erupting into my mother's cock. She squealed, before shoving an oversized tit into her mouth, suckling and nibbling on her nipple. Countless ropes of cum fired into her cock, her balls inflating slightly as the lumps began to appear in larger numbers. After several minutes, I was nearly out of breath, my cock throbbing from the stretching sensation. I attempted to pull out, when her cock tightened down like a vice grip. A horrid gurgling sound coming from behind her. "I'm gonna...I-I know you can take it Justin," My mother half whispered in increasing pants, her breath growing shorter and more rapid. "Take it all!"

Thick veins spread across her cock, it expanded even wider at the base, before spreading across the whole cock, her head flaring. I felt a burning hot liquid pour around my own momentarily. I shouted in a pix of pain and pleasure as It felt as if my own cock was bursting open. A massive bulge appeared ⅔ down her cock. My body felt like it was on fire, the skin of my stomach expanding rapidly. I could hear her cum flooding inside of my body. The feeling of my bladder expanding unnaturally as more and more cum flooded into me. My balls ached terribly as they expanded rapidly, pressing against my legs, pushing past them. I expanded further and further,my stomach rapidly surpassing Kim's and even her mother's. Finally the flow slowed to a trickle. I was breathing heavily, each breath taking effort as her nearly solid cum put pressure on me. I saw her other testicle clench after a few moments. Her cock swelled out again and the pressure returned to my cock. My eyes rolled back as my knees buckled, her cock holding me up as she continued to cum. I could feel it swirling inside me, my balls felt like they were about to burst. Still they continued to swell further. After what felt like an eternity, the pressure finally eased up. Her cock dipped down, dropping me onto my sack which easily dwarfed the size of her sister's.

I lay back upon them, taking short rapid breaths in the aftermath, her cum sloshed in my inflated gut. "Don't tell me you're done already honey." My mother said teasingly, "I want to cum a lot more!" She drug her cock back slowly, pulling mine from her. My cock was coated in a nearly solid sludge. After a few moments, my cock popped free. It throbbed as it pulsated, it's 30 inch length shaking violently. I felt my balls pulse, sending a shock through my body. They clenched fiercely, an involuntary orgasm rolling across me. I felt something within them, pressing against them from the inside. My body twitched as a new feeling washed over me. I could feel her oversized sperm moving within me, ruthlessly bashing around inside my balls. They were filled well beyond the brim and her tadpoles were desperately seeking out more space to occupy.

I groaned as I came again, my cock shaking as a massive vein spread up its side. I could feel countless numbers of them stretching out my balls further as they ceaselessly darted within them, the pressure growing more intense as they refused to leave their new home. "I-I-I can't cum!!!?" I shouted in a mix of pain and pleasure. Mother cooed as she wrapped her tits around my throbbing cock, the feeling causing me to cum harder...which in turn made the invaders within move with increased fervor.

"You'll never be able to push them out, not unless your cock is like mine," she giggled, "They'll keep you nice and hard while I take your cock for a ride." I could feel my consciousness teetering on the brink of insanity. She used her strength to push down my cock to allow her to line up her already battered hole. She shivered and shook while she forced her cunt to expand wide enough to take in the head with a grunt. "God...it's so thick." She grunted before pushing more than half of the length inside of her.

Finally my balls gave a bit, I began to sink into their flesh. I could feel something larger inside them. The pressure inside my balls only seemed to increase, the feeling of even larger seeds swirled around within them, further stretching them out. Mother moaned as she forced herself back, her plump soft ass spreading out against my groin. "I can feel you twitching so violently inside, your cock is so cute." She cooed as she grinded her hips against mine, her pussy clung tightly to my cock, caressing it with each fold trying to pull me even deeper inside. This pincer attack on my senses sent me into overload. My mother screamed out, her balls clenching against mine, before she unleashed a deluge of nearly solid batter across the room, coating the floor and furniture instantly, the lumps traveled up the length of her cock before blasting out of the tip. Hundreds of her oversized sperm slithered through the muck that continued to flood from her gaping cock. The floor lost in a sea of steaming white, her swimmers navigating through it. Erin stirred as she moaned, dozens of sperm forcing their way into her prolapsed womb, crisscrossing beneath the skin of her cum filled belly. Taylor screamed out as more of them stretched her urethra open as they wiggled inside, joining the others in her overfilled balls. Kim shrieked as even she wasn't safe from them, her cock bulged obscenely as they began to force their way in, her testicles misshapen as they forced themselves deeper. Mother's balls clenched again as she released another torrent, her oversized sperm getting stuck near the tip before she screamed in climax, her shot plastering the ceiling with her impossibly thick load, raining down more of the predatory swimmers upon her victims.

She grew incredibly tight around me, a gurgling sound erupting from her cunt. A bulge appeared in front of her, growing above her. She became slack around me, the only signs of her consciousness being her occasional twitch and her continuing stream of cum. The pressure built up again within my balls, a steaming liquid pooling at the base of my cock. The feeling beginning to creep upon me, my body tensed up, my mind whiting out in pure ecstasy. A roaring sound came from my balls, my urethra spreading wider than ever before. Tears welled in my eyes at the feeling, the feeling of the oversized sperm in my sac and the semen in my bladder emptying out of me we're indescribable. I could feel my mother's sperm being forced from my depths as they rocketed down my shaft, when suddenly...much larger seeds stretched out my cock. My balls had produced their own swimmers of a much larger caliber. I could feel my sac slowly shrinking as my mother's stomach exploded in size. She rapidly surpassed Lisa's in size, rounded lumps the size of large melons swimming beneath the expanding flesh.

Her skin began to creak before she slowly slid up the length, her cock erupting again as she was brought to another climax. As she slid off, I felt my balls clench again, more blood rushing to my shaft that was now allowed to grow unrestricted. It exploded in girth, swelling out to nearly 1 ½ times the girth of hers, growing to nearly 54 inches. She fell into the sea of her own batter, barely sinking into the unreasonably thick fluid. I screamed in ecstasy as another load blasted from my tip, blasting her across the room, into the wall with a loud resounding thud. Hundreds of sperm wading through the cum in search of targets. As my orgasm subsided, my mother screamed out. Hundred of my sperm were bulging out her cock as they forced their way inside, a sick gurgling noise coming from her cock and balls as they forced their way deeper inside. The gurgling sound seemed to rally the rest as every seed made a darting path towards her cock before forcing their way inside. She cried out in agony and pleasure as they ravaged her, sniffling as she but her lip. She squealed as she came, nothing came from her as more and more of them filled her balls past their breaking point. Stuck in a never ending loop she forced upon her sister and had tried to force upon me as well...a fitting punishment for such a slut as her.

-4 years later-

It had been quite some time since that fateful night. Once my body had completely calmed down, my...parts had returned to a manageable size, though much larger than they were before. I took my mother's car and sped home in the night. I was done with her...with my whole family, with everything. Finding out her disgusting secrets had ruined everything about my life, and I finally found my chance to escape it. I grabbed as many clothes as I could, after cleaning myself and clearing out our cache of cash. I shattered my phone on the concrete as I left my home, catching a late night bus out of the city. I was determined to never look back, and leave my past behind me.

I started life in a new city with a shitty apartment, but a stable 9-5 for a college dropout, working in a typical office, pushing paperwork for a stocking company. After a series of mishaps, I managed to find a breakthrough, managing to impress my boss enough to earn a promotion to a supervisor's position. If only by chance, a new mail girl was starting work the same day I started my position, a cute redhead by the name of April. As soon as we saw each other it was love at first sight.

Despite my past, things were finally turning around for me, going Steady with April brought stability back into my life, and we fell hard for each other. She had moved out of her parents to live with me, and together we saved up enough to move out of my shitty, rundown apartment, and found a modest home in the suburbs. It wasn't long before we began thoughts of settling down. I took April on a vacation to the Bahamas and during one of our evening stays at a beachside resort I pulled her with me on a walk along the coast. Underneath the twilight as the sun began to dip beneath the horizon, I tricked her by "seeing something on the water", distracting her long enough to get myself ready for what came next.

Down on one knee in the sand, beneath the emerging moonlight, I asked her to be my wife, a touching moment she was unready for. Through tearfilled eyes and slight hysteria, she said yes. She immediately began to gush over the excitement all over Facebook, before taking a multitude of pictures with me. Life had quickly turned around for me and led me down a path I had begun to think didn't exist for me anymore...I was finally happy.

It was Friday evening, I was returning late from work after a meeting. April was at home preparing our dinner, she wanted to do something romantic for us, with our wedding coming up in a few months. Outside of our home was a black suburban, which was odd...she didn't say anything about visitor's, but knowing her brother...it was a new toy he wanted to show off to his big sister. I chuckled, shaking my head before opening my garage to park inside.

Once inside the house it was eerily quiet, my mind immediately jumping to the thought of a burglar. I crept my way through our home, quietly, yet frantically searching for my beloved fiancé. As I crept up the stairs, our bedroom door was shut, light coming from underneath it. I slowly crept up to the door to head a loud grunt and a deep moan before the sound of a woman squealing echoed throughout the house. They were raping her!!

Without hesitation I barged into the room to find my fiancé biting her lip as she squirted all over my suit and face. I quickly wiped my eyes with one hand as I reached out to grab her. Instead I felt the pulsing length of a cock. I opened my eyes slowly, to see a bulge in her torso pushing past her sternum, her cunt was stretched open over the girth of a cock I had grown to know all too well. "It's s-s-so deeeeep" April moaned as her eyes drifted away. I felt the soft hands of a woman caress the back of my neck. "Oooooh, why so tense baby?" Lisa hissed into my ear. I slowly looked up past April to look my mother in the eyes, a sadistic lust emanating from them. "Hello Justin...I was wondering when you were going to join us."