F is Always Bigger Ch. 06

Story Info
A new challenger comes to Aline.
2k words
4.39
27.1k
37

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still think size doesn't matter?" Kim asked as she smirked down at Erin. Erin shook her head yes, Kim growled at her response. "I know you're lying! And I'll prove it." Kim began to press deeper into Erin, who attempted to pull back, forgetting that I was already pressed to the wall behind us. Kim pushed the entirety of her cock into Erin's throat, eliciting a deep moan from the skewered woman. Erin squirted against me as she came.

Of course... I thought to myself. Before I could move, Erin pressed her ass against me, grinding my cock into her as her legs shook. Maybe she does mean it. I grabbed Erin's hips again, before thrusting into her, making her squeal. As I looked up at Kim, my face froze as I saw my mother standing behind her, her cock laying flaccid over her balls, which even at rest were nearly the size of her head Lisa stood to the side of her, eying me before looking down at Erin with a pang of jealousy..

"Don't worry Kim, Let your Aunt Aline have a go at her. Lisa, I'm going to have you play with Kim for now." My mother said as she pulled Kim back, her cock popping free of Erin's mouth with a wet slurp. Lisa looked down at Kim's cock in disappointment before shrugging her shoulders, and pushing Kim back on the sofa. Erin froze as she looked at my mother, her cock stiffening in front of Erin's face. After a moment, Erin looked up at the tower of cock in front of her, gulping audibly.

* *

My mother softly jerked her cock against Erin's face. I felt Erin's pussy clamp down on me, I had to grit my teeth to keep myself from blowing my load inside her right there. My mother cooed as she stroked her cock, her tip gaping open as pre-cum began to escape from her. It poured in globs as it began to coat her shaft as well as Erin's face. She pulled back lining the tip with Erin's lips.

"I'll try to be gentle." My mother said with a chuckle. As she pressed forward, spreading Erin's mouth open, Erin immediately panicked and recoiled from her pressing back to get away from her, unfortunately for Erin...she already had me pinned against the wall, cutting off her escape route. It wasn't long before my mother's massive cock head finally, with a pop, fit into Erin's mouth.

"Oh, it's so tight in here!" My mother moaned as she fondled her own expansive tits. Erin struggled against her and the cock that was preparing to ravage her throat. She began with shallow thrusts, pushing the ridge of her head into Erin's mouth over and over, inadvertently making Erin throw her ass against me repeatedly. The feel of her pussy clamping down and releasing my cock sent my libido into overdrive. Before long, I had shot my second load of the night into her, her folds clamping down on me as she subconsciously milked me for all I was worth. As I came down, I noticed that she was being pressed against me more firmly than before.

My mother had begun to push forward, causing Erin to gag as her throat made way for her cock as it forced it's way in. With a push, nearly 10 inches of her cock sank into Erin's throat as she gagged, slobber dripping out around her mouth. My mother cooed as she pushed again, sinking the rest of her length into her. I felt the stretch of her body from inside her pussy, when, to my alarm, I felt the head of her cock lift my balls.

"Justin? What happened to your cock?" My mother asked me with a concerned face. I didn't answer her, I dropped my head as I looked away. I felt the bulge move away and retreat, before it pushed against me again.

"Maybe it only works on us futanari...I was so sure I could help my little boy," She began as she fucked Erin's throat, "I wanted you to be able to experience sex as we do, but it looks like you never will." The words stung as they lashed at me. Erin gripped down on my cock as she moaned. "She's starting to enjoy the feel of being used as my fucktoy as well" My mother said with a chuckle. It wasn't long before she came, Erin went slack at the initial shot, cumming hard against me as she was forced to swallow the deluge of cum. Satisfied, my mother began to pull out, her cock coated and dripping with yogurt thick cum. Once her cock head popped free, Erin shuffled forward reaching for the cock that was taken from her pulling my cock from her dripping snatch.

"Sorry Justin, didn't mean to take that from you." My mother said sheepishly as her cock throbbed. Erin dropped to her knees, licking the cum from the cock as her bloated stomach sloshed and swayed, reaching partway down her thighs. She pressed her lips to the tip, struggling to fit it into her mouth again. My mother stared down at her with a smug expression. After several moments of failed attempts, she began to chuckle.

"Do you want it back that badly?" My mother asked as she flexed her cock, making it bob up and down, slapping Erin's face. Erin nodded, moaning as she opened her mouth, allowing the giant head to rub against her tongue. "Do you think your little pussy can handle it?" She asked as he cock throbbed, growing slightly thicker, the fat veins across it spreading wider. "I need it!" Erin started, "I don't care if it breaks me open for life."

My mother showed a new side of strength I had never seen from her before as she lifted Erin into the air. Erin's back was to my mother as she held her up from the bottom of her thighs. She lifted Erin, her cum bloated belly hanging between her dangling legs, until she was nearly sat atop her gargantuan tits. Flexing, Mother made her cock rise up, slapping Erin's stomach hard enough to leave a red mark as it rippled and shook. With a bit of force, the tip pushed it's ways past her bloated gut, and judging by the contorting expression of Erin's face, her body weight was positioned directly on top of it.

"This will be quite the experience for you, it might be a bit...overwhelming." My mother said as Erin began to drop down onto the shaft. Erin's face turned red as she was split open, the sound of her pussy being forced open by something of this size was disturbingly erotic. Taking nearly 6 inches, Erin had barely cleared the head into her cunt. Her breathing was heavy and ragged as she groaned. "I thought you wanted this? That you needed it? I don't like to be teased." My mother said with a semi-threatening tone of voice.

"I...I just need...a moment, please." Erin pleaded, groaning from the feeling of being stretched open, "It's just so thick." Mother gripped Erin's thighs, pulling down on them. Erin sank further on the shaft, squealing in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she neared 12 inches, doubling the depth. "Please...It's so deep. I've never had anything this deep before." Erin said as she took quick shallow breaths.

"Unfortunately, It's not deep enough for my liking." My mother responded coldly. In a cruel display, she pulled Erin down further as she pressed her hips upwards, Erin screamed as her cervix was forced open, the bulge of my mother's cock showing briefly, before pressing against the inside of her distended stomach. As it bulged outward further, Erin sank lower and lower, until her hips met my mother's crotch, her cock distending her stomach out further, though it seemed to be dipping slightly from the weight of Erin's belly.

I heard an exasperated sigh to my left, and I turned to see Lisa standing over Kim with a disappointed pout. Kim was laying back on the Ottoman sofa, her cock limp as it laid across her leg. "Get it back up! I wasn't done yet." Lisa said sternly, the disappointment clear in her voice, "God! Small dicks are so useless."

"She can't help it Lisa," My mother started, " There's only so much you can expect from them." "Please...just let me have quick break." Kim pleaded. Lisa rolled her eyes as she sat down on the Ottoman, effortlessly plunging her own hand into her gaping pussy, sliding in up to her elbow before rapidly pistoning her arm into herself. I turned back to My mother and Erin, who's face was contorted into an ahegao as the pain was evidently being overridden by pleasure. My mother's massive cock obscenely distending her stomach on each in stroke, sending a wave of ripples throughout her bloated stomach. With a loud gurgle, my mother's balls began to swell in size, quickly growing to 3 times the size of her head as they forced her legs open wider.

"So this is where you snuck off to Aline." I looked over to the entryway to see my Aunt Taylor. Despite being the older sibling, she was a bit shorter than my mother, but much slimmer. She stood a hand on her hip, her other hand was softly stroking her 18 inch member. Despite it's length, it was only slightly thicker than her own arm, which brought the thought to my head. Why is my mother so much bigger than everyone?

"I'm sorry Taylor, I thought you were having your fill in the other room, I didn't want to steal your thunder." My mother replied rather coyly as she continued to pummel Erin's ruined cunt. Taylor stepped into the room looking over the scene with a rather unimpressed look on her face. As her eyes met my mother's the tension in the room rose. "Can I help you with something?"

"You've been smug for too many years now, and I'm going to put you in your place." Aunt Taylor said with a sneer. My mother stopped thrusting into Erin as she looked upon Aunt Taylor with a condescending look. "Oh? And how are you manage with that pathetic little cock?" Aunt Taylor seemed to have been stung by that comment as she grimaced at my mother, muttering under her breath before taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh.

"We can't all be as lucky as your are Aline. I swallowed my pride and did what I had to." My mother began to chuckle as she set Erin down on her bloated stomach, before she slowly pulled out of her. Erin's pussy clung to her cock as she drug it from her. Erin moaned weakly as her insides were pulled out by the throbbing cock into a 10 inch prolapse as it finally popped free. Mother's cock hung in the air, pulsing as she turned to face her sister. As they stood a few feet apart, the difference between them was staggering. Aunt Taylor's cock despite being only 7 inches shorter, was barely half of it's girth, even the tip of my mother's cock dwarfed the girth of her sister's entire cock. "Well show me what you can do then, Taylor." My mother said with a slightly venomous tone in her voice.

Aunt Taylor closed her eyes tightly together as she seemed to focus, her cock throbbing violently. Her balls gugled as they swelled outwards rapidly, first swelling from the size of softballs to the size of large melons. Thick veins spread out around them as the clenched and released, slowly growing thicker...heavier. In time, she moaned softly, as her cock lurched in size, growing to nearly 23 inches. The head began to thicken as the shaft grew fatter. She sighed as her cock lurched again, growing out to 28 inches, her balls had swollen to the size of large watermelons as her tip gaped open. Despite being slightly longer than my mother, she was only ⅔ as thick as her. Aunt Taylor exhaled a ragged breath as she ushered a threat to her. "I'm going to dethrone you."