All Comments on 'F is Always Bigger Ch. 08'

by BlueBallGuzzy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Masterpiece

You must continue this. We can't be left on such a clift hanger. We just can't and how the heck did Lisa and aline find poor Justin???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Be careful here...

I was happy to see the mother get her comeuppance, but I'm not sure if I like the direction this is going

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 3 years ago
aww

i was hoping for a happy ending, not the abusive family finding him again. i guess next time he screws his mom into a coma he should slit her throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The end?

Is this the end of the story? Much like the other commenter I enjoyed Aline getting her comeuppance. That's why the cliffhanger end felt kind of unsatisfying and depressing. Getting his hopes up just to have them destroyed.

Other than that it's good stuff. Although knowing just why Aline is doing this to him would be nice.

CumFilledEbonyCuntsCumFilledEbonyCuntsover 3 years ago
Finally Justice but....

One of your best ones yet. Just don't make it so short lived for my boy Justin lol

BlueBallGuzzyBlueBallGuzzyover 3 years agoAuthor
Epilogue is coming

As some of you may have guessed or speculated, this ended on a cliffhanger due to my decision to add a cliffhanger that will bring this arc to a close. Afterwards, I will tackle the lives of both Aline and Justin in their own separate stories and/or series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The best futa sex story I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story, please continue.

I don't often comment on sex stories. I must say the peaks and valleys of this story were excellent. I truly enjoyed the fact that Justin didn't become a cock hungry sissy. Also the two lines that the mother has are very telling in my opinion. I just wanted you to experience sex like we do. And when says she always knew he would be her perfect sex partner. Shows that she is not evil and actually cares for her sone.

PaperLanterns7PaperLanterns7over 3 years ago

Well that was a legitimately depressing ending, Justin getting permacucked is hard to read.

AnimeThiccLoverAnimeThiccLoverover 3 years ago
My derivative story

Hey, I have a story that is named F isn't Always Bigger because I personally wasn't a fan of how this story ended. Do you mind if I wrote it? I've gotta ask for permission and all that jazz.

AnimeThiccLoverAnimeThiccLoverover 3 years ago
F Isn't Always Bigger

I have a story I'd personally love to write based off of this story, but I need to ask your permission before I do so. May I write F isn't Always Bigger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more

I know this is an absurd story. But I've read it a dozen times and it still gets me hard. Can't wait for more from you. Even a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

I probably check this once or twice a month to see if there's a new chapter, the promised epilogue that many of us are waiting for. I'm disappointed because it appears that it will never come, and it turns what was a great, if weird, cuckold story into just a depressing one. Ah well. Maybe next time.

BlueBallGuzzyBlueBallGuzzyover 3 years agoAuthor
To the last commenter

The epilogue is still coming, though I don’t know if it should really be called that as opposed to just chapter 9. Ive been wanting to write this with a bit more grand of a scope than the previous chapters. I apologize for the wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Realistic

I think at this point, if not back in chapter 1 or 2 Justin would have probably just walked into a room where his mother was fucking now 2 of his girlfriends and just go "why did you even have me" with a gun to his head. Either talk it out or just blow his brains out. And then the next chapter could be on what the mother does cause she's either a monster that would sigh it off or she would actually be like shit not only am I fucking other loves but I killed my own son.

PugTheMagicianPugTheMagicianabout 3 years ago

Im reading this series and i only have 2 things going through my head

"That is quite possibly the worst mother in existence and will probably push justin to suicide soon"

And

"I bet this person likes the artist Sparrow"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude you have to continue this story. You said this ain’t the end, and I want to see how Justin reacts to getting cucked by him mom again with his ex-gf as well. Considering the fact he now has a bigger dick than both of them I want to see if he will let it control his life as his mother did with hers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would kill the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this Cliffhanger left a sour taste in my mouth for a reason other than 'Justin being permacucked' as others have put it. It just seems to cut off so many ways the story could go, the title is "F is always bigger" after all, it doesn't require his Mother to be the Futa constantly going after his significant others, especially after Justin seemingly outgrew every other Futa in the family, with only his mother and maybe his aunt being a possible superior if they got the same growth spurt after getting rid of those weird giant sperm. My point is, there were ways this marriage arc could've been handled that could've turned it into an arc and not just a flashforward that effects the character far more than the readers. His Mother is the biggest futa in his family, not the biggest in the world, seeing him having to deal with different scenarios (Futa Supermodel, Futa Executive at the Business he works at, Futa in-laws) besides just his mother finding his pictures on Facebook and doing the same thing that started the story as if it's new and exciting. There's also the dissapointment of course, since we literally just saw this 'villain' defeated, the Queen was dethroned, and while Justin had 4 years to process that, the readers had maybe 5 minutes before she was back and better than ever.

Of course, I could be wrong, maybe the Mom was foolish to follow Justin and she'll get some comeuppance just like last time, and Justin can think something like 'Just because Futa is always bigger, doesn't mean it's always better' and the credits can roll after said cheesy one-liner. I don't know, I know that stories like these rarely end well for the 'Hero' though, and while the Mom did seem well meaning at heart (though definetily perverted with a domination kink bigger than her fully grown cock), that was before Justin (in her mind) abandoned her and their family for four years (and didn't send them wedding invites, since that's probably gonna get mentioned).

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

what sort of mother is that thing ?

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Hey author could you tell us why taylor told kim to show Alex a good time? Was it because she felt pity? Or she knew how to activate his cock growth by using Kim?

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I wonder why he wasnt happy? He had a big dick and learned how to activate it? Fucked erin/kim and his mom. Could get to fuck Taylor and Lisa as well if he wanted? Whys he run away, he was king with his cock. Unless it was temporarily only? But that was thr same as last time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never commented on something like this before, but I am a saddened this was never continued when left on such a gut-wrenching cliffhanger. It had some of my favorite fetishes, and like a good story that leaves the reader feeling content, was going towards a happy ending with Justin finally getting away from his devilspawn of a family and feeling happy. Unfortunately, he was "permacucked" as the other commentary put it. I hope that you haven't given up on the epilogue, as I'm certain a majority of readers felt similarly and wanted to see things work out with April.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is part 9

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

I was about to give ir 5 stars, but that finale let me wanted to know more, and so let me down. I wanted to feel his despair again, or at least seeing him facing her mother

BlueBallGuzzyBlueBallGuzzyover 2 years agoAuthor

I do want to state again, I haven’t dropped the series yet. I’m currently stuck on Aline ch.2 as the Aline series “fills in the blanks” between ch.8 and ch9 which is still being written. Ch. 9 will be the closing of the story at least for Justin, there will be a happy ending.

And WeezyF, Taylor did it half as punishment for Kim and half for pity. She was ashamed her daughter could lose her stamina that quickly and saw it as a punishment, she didn’t know it would activate his f-gene.

As for why I’m stuck on Aline ch. 02, I would just skip what I have written but it has important information on the world and the relationship between Aline and her son

NashJR2NashJR2about 2 years ago

Are you still planning to release chapter 9 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

perfect! love how lisa is still with his mother and how again her mother took another girl from him! Please write more with more cuckolding! were mom and aunt take turns on his fiance/wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God i love this story! that was best ending... please write more of this and his cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story has been a complete rollercoaster. I do wish to see a happy ending for Justin. Are you still planning to continue it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My brain hates and loves this entire story. It loves the idea of being the dominant mother character and hates the pain Justin goes through. Really mixes my morals more than I ever expected from a porn novel

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Holy shit I love it . Please continue the story. I have never came that much before. I lost count my dick was sore for a week.!!!! I can't get enough!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous