F isn't Always Bigger Pt. 03

Story Info
Justin starts growing, a lot.
2.4k words
4.47
27.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more, this is originally BlueBallGuzzy's story, and I cannot stress enough I give him full credit for the characters. Direct your attention to his story if you feel you like you kinda like this one. I hope it won't be as long between this update and the next one.

-----

Last time: Justin met with an ex-girlfriend and had to face the reality of his current situation. His mother, a massive-cocked futanari, fucked his own girlfriend away from him. Even after debating if he wanted her back, he decided that he'd figure that all out after he was properly equipped to handle the situation. Now, he walks into the place where his goal can become a reality, but what is it that he'll see inside?

-----

Men pumping their members, no, their COCKS, in and out of women. The women were taking the cocks like champions, begging for more and more. Everything was sectioned off in different areas, glass dividing the sections from Amy and Justin.

So much moaning, so much cumming, and so much straight-up fucking. This wasn't sensual or personal or even hateful, it was just... animalistic. They weren't having sex or having sexual fun, it was just mating.

Everything was just... big. Tits, asses, cocks, it was all far larger than what could've been considered normal.

While the men were all similar in some ways, generally normal looking bodies with otherwise unnatural cocks. They were just larger than normal, and their balls seemed far... weightier. They looked heavier, slung around much more with each thrust and generally plopped around more.

The women were just as Amy said: bigger, all around, but varying far more than men. Tits ranged from F to something certainly life changing like a small shopping cart for each tit. Some women were pulled to the ground by the pure weight of them, but their asses were still high in the air, allowing their partner(s) to continue their work of pounding them senseless.

Some had huge asses, some had massive asses, but they were all on the definite larger size. Petite may as well of been deleted from Justin's mind as soon as he entered the room, because he'd probably never remember it again. Hips were wide, asses were soft.

Some women had unnaturally flat stomachs, while others had stomachs larger than Justin had ever seen before. God, the moaning was really consistent.

Justin hadn't even realized, but he'd stopped in his tracks. He only took one step into the scene before being entirely halted by his own shock and arousal.

"It's hot, right?" Amy giggled, clearly looking down to Justin's shaft. An uncomfortably positioned hard-on was clear for her to see.

Normally he'd try to get some sort of decency back, but with everything going on, he realized it was pointless to try anyways.

"How...?" Justin squeaked out, but Amy laughed before wrapping her arms around Justin's neck, looking deep into his eyes. She smelled good, really good.

"You don't really care, do you?" Amy asked, and Justin shook his head. "All that matters is how big you want to be. And how big do you want to be?"

Justin snapped back to reality, vividly remembering his mother's over two-feet of cock. He pulled back from Amy and nodded before replying.

"How big can you make me?"

Amy smiled, making a show of running her tongue over her lips before turning around, walking down the hall and gesturing for Justin to follow her.

"Okay, there's one group that isn't here. Statistically, they grow the largest, but there's a catch," Amy began, receiving a small nod from Justin, trying to ignore the sounds of hot, animalistic fucking all around him.

"Have you ever met a woman with an extra piece of... equipment?" Amy acted as if she had a thick cock protruding from her dress, stroking the illusion within the air to prove a point.

"Yeah.... I have, why?"

"Oh good, that makes this easier. Now of course, those women exist in normal society, but they can also be created here. They grow really quickly, and they get massive cocks. We're talking feet, instead of inches," Amy nodded, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"If you haven't caught on yet, things get faster by fucking here, but it has to be done in a controlled environment or else scary stuff can happen."

"Scary?"

"Do you want a flaccid dick thicker than you are tall?"

"Ah, got it."

"Continuing, the situation I'm talking about is that these women, futanaris as I call them, have an ability to turn men into other futanaris."

Justin stopped in his tracks, sweat beginning to form on his forehead.

"You get it? You can still back out, but all it takes is one futa to bury her cock in your ass and your just like her. Huge milky tits, one of the best asses on the planet, and a mouth-watering cock. You basically can't control your sex drive and you can go for literal days without stopping."

Amy turned to Justin, "The worst part is, you won't want to turn back. None of the guys did. Everyone who wanted to be massive is now exactly what they thought they could avoid."

"Personally, I'd love to be one of them, but I have to keep my brain to keep my business in order. You aren't looking for a sex-filled escape though, you want good ol' revenge. So, my dear Justin, is this worth it?"

Justin looked to his hands, vivid images of his mother's cock buried in his girlfriend's throat flashing through his mind. He knew he could just leave, or try and move on, or not risk literally everything he knew about his life for sex, but he couldn't stop the smile from coming onto his face. The adrenaline was starting to pump through him.

"Hell yeah, I'll come back out for sure."

"Huh... you didn't fight me when I said 'my dear Justin,'" Amy hummed, causing Justin to shrug.

-----

"Ah, you're gonna want to give me your clothes. If not, they'll probably be so soaked in semen that you won't be able to use them after," Amy laughed awkwardly, whistling as if she didn't know the knowledge on the entire walk to the door.

Justin looked at her up and down, sighing before he quickly stripped.

He grew uncomfortable as Amy looked at him with oddly excited eyes, they were almost glimmering. He tried to make the process as quick and unattractive as possible, but judging by Amy's aroused giggles, he didn't succeed. His hard cock bouncing in the air didn't help him feel anymore comfortable.

Amy looked at him with wide eyes, her eyes darting all over before she bit her lip unintentionally.

"Ahem...." Justin coughed into his clenched fist, pulling Amy back to reality. She turned away from him quickly, rubbing her thighs together with a giggle before snapping back to a professional position, her back straight and her hair swept to one side.

"Well... good luck. If you don't make it out... I'll personally let you fuck me into a similar state. Then we'll just figure out things from there," Amy let out a sigh, and Justin could only look at her silently before responding.

"What, are your life's riches and success more unimportant than me?" Justin teased, causing Amy to walk past him with a smile.

"Of course, it's always been like that. Now, get in there and handle them! Remember, I can't let you out until I know that they won't try and fuck you stupid, you've gotta become the Alpha basically!" Amy pushed Justin into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Jeez, I can't stand when she's all serious, it's unnerving," Justin sighed before looking straight ahead, and he instantly noticed that this room was far, far worse.

As soon as he stepped in, he felt cum engulf his bare feet, the floor covered in at least four to six inches of pure jizz. It was almost difficult to walk through, certainly a sign of terrifying potency.

Within the room was shockingly only three fat-cocked futanaris. Two, one with dulled-red hair and another with dark brown hair, were fighting over the third one's cock, who was the clear leader of the trio.

The leader's cock was... huge. Thick as hell and long as hell, but it wasn't thicker than Justin's mother's―no, than Aline's. It was certainly still bigger than his though. Justin couldn't see an specifics because of the two futanaris busy slobbering on it.

"Oooh, we've got a new one. Don't you girls want to give him a looksee. You both were just like him when you got here," The leader sounded cool and confident, certainly not was Justin was expecting after Amy told him they only lived for sex.

He wrote it off as her overexaggerating. She had a tendency to do that.

"Ah, I guess you're both too busy doing something more important. Well, boy-soon-to-be-futa-toy, you got a name?" The leader seemed... quirky in her own ways.

Justin shrugged, "Justin, but soon to be Master for you."

That confidence was entirely faked, but he acted like it wasn't.

"Justin, huh? I think Jaqueline will be an acceptable change," The futanari grinned, pulling her hips back and allowing her cock to spring into the air. Her massive tits― which certainly looked bigger than Aline's―bounced up and down as her feet trudged through the layer of thick semen covering the floor.

"I suppose I can tell you mine. Stephanie, ah, but Steph's the name of the cock your about to deepthroat," Stephanie didn't give her loyal futanari's a glance as she walked past them, strolling up to Justin in all over her almighty presence.

Stephanie was a platinum blonde standing at 5'10", with tits dwarfing the size of Justin's head. If she were to try and tittyfuck Justin, she could absolutely cover his entire cock without even trying.

Her tits sagged due to their sheer size, but still somehow held the shape of beautiful teardrops, her thick nipples sticking straight out.

The pudginess that should've come with having such large breasts was nowhere to be seen though. Her stomach was flat, not quite muscular, but thin and soft.

Her hips were... mouth-watering, to say the least. They stuck out far past her shoulders, but not far enough to look awkward or uncomfortable.

Her ass was soft, plush, and fat. Thick, juicy, and heart-shaped were also fair observations of such a well-crafted derriere.

She was attractive, really attractive. In Justin's honest opinion, not nearly as attractive as Amy, but he'd never admit that to himself.

Then there was her cock.

17 inches of cock was terrifying, softly throbbing up and down. It was around three inches thick, which, while large, was far less scary than Aline's massive cock.

Justin felt an odd feeling of confidence wash over his body. It was as if he'd seen the final boss early, and Stephanie's cock wasn't anything scary compared to Aline's, so he didn't worry.

"Nice little cock, better than they had," Stephanie complimented, an intimidating glob of precum spurting onto the sludge of the ground. The futanari turned around, presenting her goddamn ridiculous ass to Justin. "This process goes a whole lot smoother if you blow your load and submit easily."

Justin swallowed softly. He couldn't tell if he'd even get past her cheeks. It turned him on and made him feel just a bit nervous. Stephanie seemed to catch onto the nervousness.

"If you've got stage freight, I could always end this quickly, without much of a problem," She shrugged, her booty cheeks jiggling softly from such a minute movement.

Justin didn't reply to the taunts, lined himself up, and plunged forward. He cock pushed past the futa's glorious ass, barely pushing into the futanari's asshole.

"Oooh~! You're big enough after all!" Stephanie laughed, the slightest hint of a moan pushing through her taunts.

Justin reached around and grabbed a hearty handful of Stephanie's tits. He was rough, feeling the thick and doughy flesh seep through his fingers. He pulled his hips back and shoved forward, a soft plop echoing around the cum soaked chamber.

Stephanie's moans slowly became louder and louder, and Justin thought he was mistaken at first, but he was getting deeper and deeper inside of her.

Every thrust, his cock was getting longer, thicker.

Plop plop plop.

3 new inches.

Plop plop plop plop plop.

5 new inches.

In no time at all, Justin's cock grew more than double its original length. His six inches long and 1.5 inches thick was a ridiculous 14 inches and 4 inches thick.

Every time he pulled back, he had more and more cock to shove into Stephanie's tight asshole. Her mostly hushed moans got louder and louder until her cock was spurting all onto the floor in front of her. Her massive balls contracted and exploded out everything they had, hitting the other futanari's in the room.

Justin's balls heaved, slowly getting heavier and heavier. With every thrust, his balls slapped against the woman's and he slowly got more and more confident.

"W-Wait! You're getting- oh shit- too big too -FUCKING- fast! This isn't how it's supposed to- FUCK- work!" Stephanie tried to tell Justin, as her confidence slowly faded more and more. Justin didn't care.

"Shut up and take! my! fucking! cock!" Justin growled, every thrust getting deeper and deeper inside of Stephanie's ass. His cock started to push an imprint on the futa's tight stomach, getting larger and larger every second.

With such a massive cock, Justin could feel an equally massive load coming.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh god! Oh fucking god!" Stephanie moaned like a bad pornstar, her confidence from earlier seeming to entirely disappear. Well, a giant cock up the ass can do that.

Justin was too caught up in the amazing experience to even warn Stephanie of his load. He exploded inside of her, a powerful stream of cum flowing out of his cock and into her stomach, bloating her up for every passing second.

"Oh fuck...!" Stephanie moaned, her eyes rolling up into her head. Justin didn't stop thrusting, in fact, he got more wild. His animalistic thrusts got more powerful as Stephanie's tight stomach was ruined by an onslaught of powerful jizz.

After thirty seconds, Justin pulled out of Stephanie's ruined ass. Causing her to fall face first into the sea of semen, her asshole twitching as cum leaked from it.

Justin looked at his masterpiece for a moment, holding a hand underneath his fucking massive prick. Now it was enough to completely fill his hand, and it was heavy to boot. Even after his orgasm, he was still as hard as diamonds.

With a newfound confidence, Justin looked at the other futas, who were locked onto his twitching cock. He smirked.

"Who's next?"