F.L.R. Brainwash Experiment

Story Info
Brandon is volunteered for the F.L.R. Brainwash Experiment.
10.7k words
4.05
9.4k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The M.A.M.A. Initiative - F.L.R. Brainwash Experiment

Meanwhile Une Maitress Femme had finally arrived and was settling into her suite. Head Mistress and her personal male Martin entered the room to greet her.

"Welcome your excellency," she said shaking her hand. "It's an honor to have you at our facility. How was your flight?"

"Hello Marcy. Thank you for your kind words," she replied. "My flight was good. I travel with a private jet so it's always good."

Head Mistress hadn't seen her in a few years. Her looks hadn't changed. She was a well figured woman in her early fifties. The suite was also filled with several other people. There were Une Maitress Femme's personal males and guards present. They were unpacking her luggage and setting up her special travel furniture and equipment.

"I see you've brought help," said Head Mistress. "Do you need anything else to make your stay more comfortable?"

"Yes actually," she said. "Bring me five of your poorest performing males. I will make good use of them."

Head Mistress was able to come up with a list of this week's five poorest performers almost instantly. She turned to Martin and said, "Bring the four escapee worms and Ethan. They should all be in the cafeteria. Unwrap the worms."

Martin nodded his head and left the room.

"Where would you like your throne your excellency," asked one of the servants.

Une Maitress Femme examined the room, "I remember it being set up over there last time I visited this facility," she replied. "Let's put it there again," she said pointing to the spot.

"Ah yes, your famous Lioness Throne," said Head Mistress. "Every woman's dream and every man's nightmare!"

"I never travel without it," said Une Maitress Femme with a grin. "But enough small talk. We have a few important matters to discuss."

"Of course, your excellency," she responded. "Perhaps we could discuss them at dinner. Our chef prepared a special meal for your arrival."

"That sounds delightful," she said. "I will be down shortly."

Head Mistress left the room.

15 minutes later Une Maitress Femme was about to head down to dinner when the five males arrived. They were accompanied by their mistresses. The four escapees looked like they'd been to hell and back after spending two days as worms. And Ethan's genitals looked swollen and sore after his punishment for masturbating. They had been briefed about Une Maitress Femme and who she was. They all immediately kissed her feet in fear.

"I expect them to be all setup by the time I return," she said to her personal males and guards.

She looked down at the five young men. It gave her great pleasure using the males at local facilities as her own personal slaves during her stay. Any M.A.M.A. facility she visits, she always asks for five of their poorest performing or troublesome males. Three of them are designated as her personal worship slaves for her feet, ass, and pussy. One of the poor souls is designated as her personal toilet slave. And she personally hand picks the cutest one as a boy toy.

"This one will be my toy," she said casually pointing at Ethan. "As for the others, let the universe decide their fate as usual. Have them draw straws." Then she left the room and headed to dinner.

Moments later Une Maitress Femme entered the facility lounge where Head Mistress was waiting for her. The table was set; however, her boyfriend Bill had not yet arrived. They sat on the couches and conversed while they waited.

"I know we have a lot to discuss," said Head Mistress. "Let me start by briefing you on the current situation regarding the hacking."

"Yes, thank you," replied Une Maitress Femme. "It's a very serious matter. That is why I'm here."

Head Mistress tells her everything she had found out. But she didn't reveal what she had found out about her boyfriend Bill's involvement. She was leaving that as a surprise during dinner, with Bill present.

Une Maitress Femme was shocked to learn the hacking came from Head Mistresses personal computer at her residence.

"We are currently trying to get access to their security footage, and the apartment is being thoroughly investigated by our field crew," said Head Mistress. "We should have this information any moment now." In reality, she already had a copy of the security footage.

Suddenly Bill came into the lounge. "Apologies ladies for being late," he said politely. He approached Head Mistress and leaned in for a kiss, but she turned her head and began immediately introducing him. She managed to hide her fury.

"Bill, this is the head of our organization, Une Maitress Femme," she said. The two shook hands and greeted each other. Then they sat down at the dinner table. The food was immediately served.

Bill discreetly fiddled with his phone and placed it on the table. Head Mistress immediately took notice. She presumed he'd secretly record them tonight trying to get information for whomever he was working for. Afterall, the Une Maitress Femme of M.A.M.A. was a big deal.

"So, what brings you all the way out here, your excellency," asked Bill.

Head Mistress immediately began to dictate their conversation. "A special experiment, isn't that right," she said chiming in.

"Yes, we can discuss that," said Une Maitress Femme. "It's called the FLR Brainwash. Our engineers have invented a brain scanner helmet that shows VR images and videos of hundreds of women and various body parts, and then detects which areas of the brain are stimulated for arousal. Using this data, it can create an image of the male's version of the perfect woman."

"Oh yes, I remember this being mentioned in an email a while back," said Head Mistress. "So, it's finally ready for trial. Sounds fun."

"Precisely," responded Une Maitress Femme. "Then the software will scan our database of several hundred thousand women; mistresses, sous-mistresses, guards, administrative staff, dominatrix, basically any M.A.M.A. employee, and find the closest match to their perfect woman. Then we will introduce them and see what happens."

"It will definitely be interesting to see what happens," said Head Mistress.

"Indeed," she responded. "I doubt we will ever find a 100% match, but the higher percentages will result in some interesting outcomes. Perhaps even total submission of the male to his near perfect woman."

Bill sat quietly and listened. Being introduced to your perfect woman sounded like a dream come true, but becoming totally mesmerized by her beauty to the point where you submit to her seemed farfetched.

"I brought one of the scanners here with me," said Une Maitress Femme. "I'll need you to volunteer one of your males for the trial."

Bill decided to chime in. "If I didn't already have the perfect woman, I'd give it a try," he said winking at Head Mistress. She wasn't amused at all and ignored him.

"Yes, or course. I'm actually very excited to see this experiment," said Head Mistress. "Thank you for choosing my facility to conduct it."

"Everyone at M.A.M.A. feels the same as you," replied Une Maitress Femme.

"What happens after the male see his perfect woman?" asked Head Mistress.

"As of now, nothing," she responded. "We will simply observe and document their behavior, then they will continue on with the regular program. Right now, we are just collecting information." Then she turned to Bill. "Perhaps in the future we will decide how this technology can be used on a grand scale to make men more submissive to woman across the globe."

Both women looked at each other and laughed.

Bills eyes widened in shock. "You can't be serious," he blurted out. "I mean.... I thought M.A.M.A.'s only goal was to make troublesome young men treat their female counterparts with equality and respect. I'm aware the methods are somewhat extreme, but planning to make all men submissive to women is a step too far don't you think?"

"Hahaha.... I'm kidding of course," said Une Maitress Femme.

Bill let out a laugh as well. "Oh.... Right. Sorry. Hahaha..."

There was an awkward silence for a moment. Head Mistress began thinking who she would nominate for this experiment. "When do you want to start the experiment?" she asked.

"Right away," replied Une Maitress Femme. "Choose a male and we can hook him to the scanner after dinner. The scan takes about an hour."

"Hmm...." said Head Mistress. "I think I know who I want to try this on. His name is Brandon. It's his first week with us. Let me have his mistress hold him in his punishment room until our arrival." She picked up her phone and sent a text message to Jillian.

"Very good," responded Une Maitress Femme.

They continued to eat their dinner with some small talk. Head Mistress was waiting till the end to make her move on Bill's treason against the M.A.M.A. Initiative.

"I also wanted to share another piece of information with you. It's a bit premature, but the rollout will begin next week anyway, so why wait," said Une Maitress Femme. "The U.N. finally approved the partial orchidectomy on a trial basis."

"Oh finally," said Head Mistress in delight. "We've been pushing them for so long."

Bill didn't understand what that was. "What's a partial orchidectomy?" he asked.

Head Mistress turned towards him and said "It's the removal of one testicle."

Bills eyes widened and his legs closed with an involuntary reflex. "Woah.... What?" he said in a shocked tone. "That's not humane. How did that get approval?"

"We presented a valid argument, and were very persistent," said Une Maitress Femme. "Eventually the world leaders came around."

Bill looked at his phone then looked back at her.

"Besides, how different is it from males getting circumcised?" she continued. "They don't have any say in that when its being done, and they go on to live normal lives. This is no different. They can still father a child and produce testosterone with one testicle. Their scrotum won't feel empty since we will implant a prosthetic. It's actually not as bad as it sounds."

Bill was at a loss of words. "Um... I believe I speak for all males when I say we would like to keep both our testicles," he said.

Une Maitress Femme laughed in amusement, but Head Mistress maintained a stone-cold facial expression. Now was a good time for her to strike.

"Well, you'll be saying goodbye to your balls very soon," she said abruptly.

Bill was taken aback by that comment. "What the hell babe?" was his response.

Head Mistress turned to Une Maitress Femme. "Your excellency, there's one significant piece of information that I haven't yet shared with you about the hacking."

Bill looked at her confused then eyed his phone. "What?"

"What piece of information?" she asked.

"This piece of shit boyfriend of mine is responsible for the hacking," she said in an angry tone.

Bill swiftly stood up. "Woah... wait a second. I had nothing to do with that," he said panicking.

Both ladies also stood up. "Are you certain?" asked Une Maitress Femme in a serious tone.

"Absolutely. I have proof," she replied.

Bill continued to argue. "No way. It wasn't me. Babe come on. What are you saying?"

Suddenly a guard grabbed Bill from behind and placed a cloth on his face. He struggled for a few seconds then slowly fell unconscious.

"Take him to the dungeons," said Head Mistress. She turned to Une Maitress Femme. "My apologies your excellency. I learned this earlier and waited till he returned to take action. We will interrogate him thoroughly when he wakes up."

The guards dragged Bills unconscious body out of the lounge.

Une Maitress Femme was still comprehending what had just happened. She turned to Head Mistress and said, "Tell me everything."

*****

Back in Punishment Room 13, Brandon nervously waited along with Jillian and Heather. They had just finished dinner and Brandon thought he would immediately get to serve Heather, but apparently, he was volunteered to be some sort of test subject. He overhead Jillian mention some kind of experiment but gave no further details. His experience at M.A.M.A. so far led him to believe that unpleasant awaited him.

"Ugh... How much longer? She said she'd come right after dinner," said Jillian impatiently.

Brandon still had butterflies in his stomach knowing that Heather will be playing with him this evening. Anything with her is heavenly. During his initiation, while his penis was being edged for hours, the desperate need to ejaculate made him agree to any sadistic terms offered to him. He had already fulfilled his promise to the Head Mistress last night by spending the night in a vacuum bag hung from the ceiling like a piece of art. Tonight he would be fulfilling his promise to Heather. Her plan was to play CBT Roulette with Brandon. He didn't know exactly what that entailed, but it clearly involved his cock and balls. Any activity with Heather, and his cock and balls sounded delightful.

Moments later Head Mistress entered the room. She was accompanied by someone Brandon had not seen before. The woman was older than Head Mistress. Probably in her early 50's. She was quite older than Brandon, but he still found her quite attractive. Her figure was fuller than the other ladies in the facility, but he could tell she was very pretty when she was younger. Then it dawned on him that the woman was roughly the same age as his mother, and he should stop thinking about her inappropriately. He suddenly felt awkward.

"Good evening, ladies. Sorry we're a little late. We had an important matter to attend to." said Head Mistress greeting everyone. "Allow me to introduce the head of our organization Maitress Une Femme."

All the ladies began shaking hands and greeting her. Brandon crawled up to Head Mistress and kissed her feet. Then he crawled over to Une Maitress Femme and kissed her feet too. He paused for a second and kissed them a second time. He figured such an important figure should get special treatment.

"So, this must be our volunteer," said Une Maitress Femme looking down at Brandon.

"Precisely," said Head Mistress. "You should know that Brandon here was also the one who discovered who hacked our server. He's a computer engineer."

"Yeah, and my balls were crushed as a "thank you" gesture," he thought to himself. He could still feel the soreness.

"Oh really," said Une Maitress Femme.

Both Jillian and Heather were surprised to hear that too. They hadn't been told.

"Oh wow. So, who did it?" asked Jillian.

"It was Bill. My boyfriend Bill," replied Head Mistress. "Him along with someone else hacked our server using my personal computer at my city residence."

Both Jillian and Heather could not believe it.

"We apprehended him, and he is being held in the sub-cellar dungeon awaiting interrogation."

Brandon actually felt bad for Bill, having gone through some rather painful interrogations himself, along with all the other inmates. "The poor guy has no idea what's in store for his balls," he thought to himself.

"The poor bastard has no idea what's in store for his balls," said Head Mistress.

Brandon nearly chuckled as he was literally thinking the same thing. Only Head Mistress was referring to something much worse than what he endured.

"Do we know why he did it?" asked Jillian. "Is he working for that pro-masculinity organization? You know, M.A.M.A.'s greatest foe, M.A.L.E.S. or whatever."

"There are several anti-feminist or anti-M.A.M.A. movements out there. It could be any one of them," responded Maitress Une Femme. "But M.A.L.E.S. is the largest one and biggest threat to our organization."

M.A.L.E.S. stands for "Masculine Advocacy for Leadership, Excellence and Superiority". They were created by and funded by a group of very powerful men who want to curb M.A.M.A.'s efforts.

"Our investigation is ongoing," said Head Mistress. "We will eventually get to the bottom of it and take the necessary actions."

"Regardless of whomever was behind the hacking, it was a clear declaration of war with M.A.M.A." added Une Maitress Femme.

Brandon sat silent as the ladies discussed the issue at hand. He was more concerned about what this experiment was that they volunteered him for. Knowing the sadistic nature of M.A.M.A. towards males, many unpleasant thoughts came to his mind.

"Anyway, let's get back to the experiment shall we." Said Une Maitress Femme. Then she signaled at one of her aids to present the brain scanner. It looked like a helmet with VR lenses wired to a computer.

Brandon grew nervous. "What the hell is that?" he thought to himself.

"Strap the male to the chair so he's unable to move during the scan."

Jillian and Heather walked Brandon over to the chair and began restraining him. Heather could see how nervous he was. She placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Ok now, Brandon was it?" said Une Maitress Femme. "You can relax. You will not be harmed. This will most likely be a very erotic experience for you. And we will all be able to see it by the status of your male organ between your legs."

Brandon was a little relieved to hear that.

"When we put the helmet on you will see a variety of images," she continued. "With each image your brain waves will be scanned to determine your arousal level to that image. The images will be of women and specific body parts of women. You will see over a thousand images. Then the computer will tabulate the results and determine your perception of the perfect woman. Then it will scan our databases of mistresses and dominatrixes across the globe to find you the closest match."

Brandon didn't know what to say. He was actually intrigued by the experiment. He simply nodded his head in acceptance.

One of Une Maitress Femme's assistants placed the helmet on his head and the VR lens over his eyes. He heard some buttons being pushed and the lens turned on. Then a continuous reel of images began to display. Women of different shapes and sizes, different races, skin colors, clothed and naked began to appear. There were also closeup images of faces, feet, breasts, legs and asses. Some were very arousing to him, and some were not.

The ladies in the room stood and watched. They too could see the images displayed on a monitor while a second monitor displayed his brain activity. Within a few minutes Brandon cock was pointing to the ceiling.

Jillian giggled and discretely pointed at it. "There it goes," she said.

The assistant running the experiment began to look closely at the screen. "That's interesting," she said.

"What is?" asked Une Maitress Femme.

"It appears his mesodiencephalic transition zone and ventral tegmental area of his brain were recently activated," she explained.

Everyone just looked at her waiting for the English version of what she just said.

"These are the areas of the brain that trigger ejaculation," she added. "According to the reading, this male has recently ejaculated."

Heather's heart began to pound. "Oh crap, I'm busted," she thought to herself. Just before dinner she had secretly given Brandon a blowjob. She never thought it would come up during a brain scan an hour later. She didn't even know what the experiment was to begin with.

Brandon was in a state of tranquility and was completely tuned out from what the ladies were saying.

"Are you certain?" asked Head Mistress, hoping it's a mistake. If this was true, her plan to let Brandon go after the first week would be compromised. An offense such as masturbation automatically extends a males stay at M.A.M.A. And she couldn't justify letting him go now since so many people including Une Maitress Femme were present.

"Yes 100%," she answered.

All eyes went to Jillian and Heather.

"Were you two aware of this," asked Head Mistress nervously.

"No," responded Jillian. "I wasn't with him after the Field Day. I left him with Heather."

Now all eyes turned to Heather.