F.L.R. Brainwash Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then left the bathroom. Now it was her time to relax on her throne. But first she had to turn on Ethan's ass fucking machine. She grabbed the remote control for it and walked over to her throne. Next, she removed her entire garment and stepped up onto the platform. The young men got a glimpse of her curvy mature naked body. She had a full yet lean figure, with strong looking legs, a big round ass, and large breasts.

"You are not to do anything until instructed to do so," she said looking down at the three males locked into the throne.

She then slid her towards the face of the male in the back of the seat. He was now buried in her ass and was looking directly at her large, wrinkled anus. Next, she planted each foot onto the faces of the males locked into the platform floor.

The males at her feet immediately began trying to turn their heads because of the unpleasant foot odor. They desperately gasped for fresh air but couldn't. She hadn't washed her feet in days, and it was very noticeable.

"Mmmm. This is so relaxing," she said moaning with delight. "I had such a long day." After a minute or so she instructed the boys to begin worshipping. "You may all begin with kisses," she commanded. "Soft and slow."

The males didn't hesitate. They were all with M.A.M.A. Long enough to know better than to deliberately disobey. Especially a woman as esteemed as Une Maitress Femme.

The room was fairly silent but with faint kissing sounds.

"Mmmmm.... Yesssss....." moaned Une Maitress Femme.

Then she grabbed the remote for the ass fuck machine impaled into Ethan's ass and turned it on.

Upon feeling the dildo pushed into his helpless asshole, he let an audible grunt into his gag. "Mmmmmpppphhhh...." His grunting continued with every thrust of the machine.

"Mmmmm...," Une Maitress Femme continued to moan. "I love the sound of a young man suffering at my mercy."

After several minutes of receiving kisses to her feet and asshole, she decided it was time for the young men to put their tongues to work.

"Slaves, start licking now," she commanded. All three males immediately began lapping like puppies. "I want a slow and steady pace. Anyone slacking or not servicing me properly will be punished."

The males contributed to lick. It was their first-time servicing Une Maitress Femme. They weren't sure exactly how she liked to be licked.

"Ass licker," she said speaking directly to the male servicing her anus. "There is an electrode touching your anus. If you disobey me, you will receive an unpleasant shock to your ass."

The male licking her ass began to quiver in fear. But kept licking.

"And you two, my foot lickers, your feet are in a mechanism that will whip them at the push of a button," she added. "So, if you fail to please my feet, yours will be punished."

Both males kept licking her stinky unwashed soles. The stench was barely bearable, and they tasted like days of built up sweat and filth.

"And of course I can zap your balls anytime I want," she said laughing.

Une Maitress Femme proceeded to relax in her Lioness Throne with the faint sounds of tongues lapping her erogenous zones, and the moans of suffering coming from Ethan and Brandon in the background.

"This is why I love my job," she said as she sat there in ecstasy.

*****

Meanwhile down in the dungeon level Head Mistress was paying her now ex-boyfriend a visit. He was sent there after they discovered he was secretly working for a rival organization that wanted to destroy The M.A.M.A Initiative. Bill had spent the last few hours being brutally interrogated. His screams can be heard from the corridor outside.

Head Mistress entered the room and saw Bill strapped to a punishment chair. There were welts all over his torso and back. Although she couldn't see, there were probably welts throughout his ass and the back of his legs as well.

She also noticed his balls were in a stretcher attached to the board between his legs. The mistress doing the interrogation was in the middle of plunging needles into his trapped testicles. That's what all the screaming was about. There must have already been three or four needles in each one.

Bill looked miserable and in a lot of pain. Head Mistress looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I actually liked you you piece if shit, but you were just using me. But you know what? I'm over it. You deserve what's coming to you!"

Then Head Mistress grabs a needle and plunges it into Bill's swollen left testicle causing him to scream in pain.

"Don't show him any mercy," said Head Mistress. "Do your worst. We need answers." Then she stormed out of the room.

*****

Back in Une Maitress Femmes suite, she continued to enjoy the soft tongues of three young men pleasuring her. But then she felt natures call.

"Slaves, stop," she commanded. They all obliged.

She then stood up and stepped off her throne. She looked at Ethan whose ass was still being mercilessly fucked by a machine. "Did I mention that dildo is inflatable," she said grinning and pressing a button on the remote.

Ethan, who was in a state of exhaustion from being fucked for so long. Then suddenly he felt his asshole stretch even more as the dildo grew larger, which made him grunt out loud in discomfort.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH...."

Une Maitress Femme laughed as she walked out of the living room and into the bathroom. Brandon was still strapped to the punishment bench, and the large enema bag was empty. He began whimpering and pleading through his gag the moment she walked in.

Ignoring Brandon's pleas, Une Maitress Femme walked over to her personal toilet slave. She stood over Jason. "Well young man, your time has come," she said.

Jason began mumbling pleas that couldn't be understood with the plastic tube in his mouth. Brandon, as uncomfortable as he was, watched in horror to what was about to happen in front of him.

Une Maitress Femme took a seat onto the toilet box. Jason continued to pull on his restraints. His pleas became louder and more desperate. It was clear he was saying "please no" over and over. Then without any remorse she began urinating into his mouth.

Brandon could hear the stream of piss hitting the glass bowl and the gagging and gargling sounds Jason was making.

"Swallow now slave or I'll fry your balls," said Une Maitress Femme in a strict tone.

Jason began to slurp it all down while whimpering and gagging. When he was finished, he continued to cry and beg. He was hoping that was all of it.

Suddenly Une Maitress Femme began to make pushing sounds. It was clear she wasn't finished, and the worst was yet to come for Jason.

Brandon heard the crackling sound of solid waste being defecated. He cringed and closed his eyes. He didn't want to watch, but unfortunately, he had no way to close his ears. He had to hear what was happening. Jasons cries and gagging filled the room, along with Une Maitress Femmes laughs. A few minutes later she stood up and walked over the the bidet to clean herself. Jason still laid there whimpering with shit in his mouth and tube. He hadn't yet swallowed it.

Une Maitress Femme walked back over to him. "You had better swallow all of it slave," she said grinning. "There is a sensor in the tube. Until it is completely empty of all the waste, your balls will be shocked at max power every 30 seconds."

Jason started helplessly crying. Then the first zap hit his nuts.

"Mmmmpppphhhh...."

The zap was quite painful causing him to spasm and scream in this restraints. Still he couldn't bring himself to swallow. His gagging and pleas continued with his mouth full of shit.

Une Maitress Femme ignored Jason and walked over to Brandon. She gave him a wicked smile.

"How's my little masturbator doing?" she asked in a childish voice. "Are you sorry for being disobedient?"

Brandon nodded his head in utter agony. It felt like the liquid that filled his guts were burning his colon. And the intense cramping didn't help.

"Hmm. I think you're just telling me what I want to hear," she responded. "Let's keep you like this a little longer."

Brandon began moaning and pleading once again. He was in hell.

Then the sound of Jason screaming to another painful ball shock filled the room. Followed by his cries. Maitress Une Femme ignored it and continued her conversation with Brandon.

"I want you to reflect on what you did a little more," she continued. "But let's add something."

Brandon didn't like the sound of that. "Add something to where?" he thought to himself.

She picked up some nipple clamps from the cart and showed them to Brandon.

"Let's give these little nipples of yours some attention," she said smirking.

Brandon was helpless to do anything. She began attaching the clamps to his nipples and tightening them causing him to whimper in more pain than he already was.

Then another scream came from Jason getting his balls shocked. This time his cries were short, followed by slurping, gagging, and coughing sounds. He finally accepted his fate and couldn't take the abuse to his testicles anymore. He began to unwillingly consume Une Maitress Femmes solid waste.

Une Maitress Femme continued with Brandon. "And now let's add some weights," she said.

She reached over to the cart and picked up a couple 8oz weights and attached them to the clamps on Brandon's nipples. He let out another painful whimper, followed by heavy breathing. His poor nipples were being pinched and pulled more than he could bare.

Une Maitress Femme exited the bathroom without saying anything.

Jason was struggling to eat all the waste in the toilet when he was hit by another painful ball shock. His body spasmed once's more. He desperately pushed through the nasty taste and texture to avoid another painful shock and finally he had eaten all of it. His gags and cries of disgust continued for several more minutes. The taste of fresh shit lingered in his mouth. Considering his predicament, he actually began to hope Maitress Une Femme would return soon to wash the shit taste out of his mouth with her piss.

Meanwhile Brandon continued to suffer both with his nipples and colon. How much long would he be kept like this? It was brutal. He had to do something to get his mind off his discomfort. Only one thing came to his mind, or one person rather, and that was Heather. Even though he was suffering to keep her out of trouble, he still had strong feelings for her. After all, he experienced some amazing moments with her. At least from a young man's perspective. Through her, he experienced a glimpse of heaven in this hellhole. And now unfortunately because of her, his time at this M.A.M.A. facility has been extended. But he can't be mad at her. She gave him exactly what he desired, putting herself at risk to ease his pain. Even she didn't expect they could find out about it. To Brandon's advantage, at least everyone thinks he simply masturbated. Imagine how much worse it would be if they thought he had forced a mistress to give him a blowjob? Brandon didn't even want to think about what they would do to him? He'd probably be the one in the toilet box instead of Jason. Seeing what Jason was just put through made him finally realize the level of brutality of this place. Physical torment is one thing but being forced to eat shit. Being degraded to that level. Even though he was doing his absolute best to be obedient to get out of here as quickly as possible, he still ended up in this situation.

And ironically, the last thing Jason said to Brandon was he ran past him during the escape attempt was "I'm tired of licking toilets". And there he was now a human toilet himself. Now I'm sure he wishes he was only licking toilets rather than being one.

Brandon remained with his thoughts and lost track of the time. His guts still cramping and burning, and his nipples still stinging. It had to have been nearly an hour when Maitress Une Femme returned. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head up to face her.

"I hope you learned your lesson," she said with a serious tone. Then she removed the nipple clamps, and began unbuckling his restraints. The mouth gag stayed on him. "Go expel yourself in the toilet," she said pointing at the actual toilet bowl.

Brandon stepped off the bench and ran desperately over to the toilet and sat down. He realized the plug was still in his ass.

Une Maitress Femme was annoyed that he didn't crawl as he should have. "We will have to punish you later for walking there," she said immediately.

Brandon was so desperate he completely forgot.

"You can pull the plug out," she said. "But reinsert it once you're finished."

Brandon reached under his ass and pull out the plug. Then with a sudden eruption he began to expel the enema liquid, along with his own waste, from his ass. Normally Brandon would be embarrassed to do such a thing with another person watching, but he was absolutely desperate. In a way he was getting used to being utterly humiliated like this. Humiliation was a daily occurrence for the males at M.A.M.A.

Une Maitress Femme watched as Brandon relieved himself. She was hovering directly over Jason trapped in the toilet box. He could hear Brandon's explosive anal release.

"Maybe next time I will have him expel everything into your mouth," she said with a sadistic grin.

Jason mumbled some pleas and cries. He was literally helpless. She could have anyone she wants use him as a toilet. The thought of being forced to consume the waste of the other male inmates was both terrifying and utterly disgusting.

Une Maitress Femme didn't find it appropriate to do such a thing, but she liked to toy with the inmates' minds. She enjoyed seeing the fearful and helpless look in Jason eyes. It was just a simple way to add a new layer of fear.

When Brandon was finished, she directed him to clean up using the bidet. After he was all cleaned up, he dropped to his normal crawling position.

"Follow me," she commanded. They both left the bathroom.

She walked over to Ethan and began removing his restraints but left the gag in his mouth also. Ethan had a look of relief on his face. He immediately fell to the ground on all fours. His butt plug was immediately reinserted.

"It's late," said Une Maitress Femme. "It's time to go to bed."

They followed her into her bedroom. Brandon didn't want to think about what cruel fate awaited him. Just last night he was hung up like a piece of art in a vacuum bag. He was sore everywhere and exhausted.

When they entered the bedroom, they immediately saw a large bed with stocks at the foot of the frame and a metal bar cage under it. The door of the cage was locked, and inside they saw a male. Une Maitress Femme walked up to it and unlocked the cage door.

"Come on out Pierre," she said. "It's time for you to perform your nightly duty."

Pierre crawled out from under the bed and stood up. He was a very tall, muscular black guy in his late 20's. Both Brandon and Ethan were in awe at the size of his flaccid penis. To their surprise, he began stroking it to get hard. That was a big NO for the males at M.A.M.A., but for some reason he was allowed.

"You, boy toy," said Une Maitress Femme looking at Ethan. "Put these on and get your ass inside the cage." She held up a pair of handcuffs.

Ethan turned around and she handcuffed his arms behind his back. Then he slowly crawled into the cage and the door was locked behind him. "This is where you will be sleeping tonight," said Une Maitress Femme.

This left Brandon wondering where he would be sleeping. And his question was immediately answered.

"And you will be sleeping here," she said pointing at the stocks at the foot of her bed. She then raised the stock and instructed him to place his head and hands inside. Brandon nervously complied. Then she closed the stocks and locked them. Brandon now knelt there on his knees with his face where Une Maitress Femme's feet would go while she slept. Then suddenly he realized how vulnerable he was, particularly his ass. Then he turned his head and saw Pierre was now fully erect and his cock was gargantuan. The biggest black cock he's ever seen.

"Is she going to make Pierre fuck me," he thought in a panic. "No no... it's too big. That can't go in my ass. Oh God no..... No ass can take a cock that big..."

Une Maitress Femme gave his bright red ass a few hard slaps causing him to yelp in pain. His ass cheeks were still burning from the caning earlier. She then grabbed a tube of Icy-Hot from her dresser, reached under Brandon's legs and began generously coating his penis and balls with it. Within 30 seconds he felt the burn.

"Mmmmpppp" he moaned in discomfort into his gag.

"There we go," said Une Maitress Femme. "An appropriate punishment for a masturbater. Burning man bits. Hahahahaha."

As Brandon tried to cope with his burning dick. Une Maitress Femme climbed onto the bed and looked at Pierre. Her mature feet were inches away from Brandons face. "Are you ready stallion," she asked inviting him into the bed. Clearly Pierre was her personal sex slave or something.

Pierre climbed into the bed. Une Maitress Femme bent her knees and Pierre crouched between them and began licking her pussy. Unfortunate for Brandon, that meant Pierre's ass and balls were now inches away from his face. He had to endure the site for a few minutes. But he was relieved that his ass wasn't on Pierre's menu.

Une Maitress Femme could be heard moaning in pleasure as her personal sex slave worked his tongue on her lady parts. Then he began to work his mouth up her torso and nibbled on her huge tits a bit. Then finally they moved onto the main event. He plunged his huge thick cock into her pussy. Brandon had a clear view of her pussy lips stretching around Pierre's huge black cock. He began to hammer her fast and hard, with his large heavy balls slapping her ass. Une Maitress Femme moaned with pleasure.

"A cock that big might not be meant for an ass, but clearly it's meant for a 50-year-old pussy," he thought to himself. Une Maitress Femme was taking that cock pounding like a champion.

Minutes later Une Maitress Femme screamed out in pleasure as he reached an orgasm. Pierre immediately climbed off of her and knelt beside the bed. He himself didn't reach an orgasm as if he wasn't allowed it. His huge cock was still rock hard and drooling precum.

A couple minutes later Une Maitress Femme stood up and unlocked the cage door and let Pierre back inside. He crawled right beside Ethan with this still erect penis. There wasn't much space in the cage. It was only about half the size of the bed frame width and much shorter. The two naked men were forced up against each other with their knees slightly bent in a 69 position. Ethan cringed as Pierre's still hard cock and huge balls were inches from his face, with no where to escape.

She locked the door and squatted down and saw the confused look on Ethan's face. "You two sleep tight down here," she said grinning. "Oh, and I forgot to mention, Pierre here is actually bisexual and I give him permission to play with my boy toys. It's the least I can do for all the pleasure he gives me."

Ethan had a terrified look on his face. "What does she mean "play with"?"

"So, he might get a little frisky," she continued. "But remember, no touching each other's penises!" She then proceeded to close the curtain to the cage while Ethan mumbled some last-minute pleas into his gag.

Une Maitress Femme climbed back onto the bed to sleep. She put her feet right in Brandons face. Since the mouth gag limited his breathing through his nose only, he immediately took notice of the foul odor. Even after being licked for an hour by the other two inmates trapped inside her throne, the smell was strong. He had no choice but to smell her mature feet for the entire night, or at least until he fell asleep. His position wasn't ideal, but it was more comfortable than being hung from the ceiling like last night.