F.L.R. Brainwash Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile under the bed, Ethan could smell Pierre's cock and balls. They smelled of a mixture of Une Maitress Femme's pussy and his own masculine scent. He couldn't believe Pierre was still hard. Being bisexual, he must enjoy laying naked next to another man. Then suddenly he felt soft kiss onto his balls.

"Oh God no!" he thought. "Let me out. I'm not gay."

He tried to move himself away, but there was no room. And he couldn't push Pierre away because his hands were cuffed. He began to cry into his gag hoping Une Maitress Femme would hear him and let him out. This didn't stop Pierre.

"Flleassee ssttoophh" he mumbled into his gag followed by other moans and groans. But Pierre had no intention of letting up. This wasn't his first rodeo.

As uncomfortable as Ethan was having his balls kissed by another man, he had to admit it was better treatment than what the mistresses have been doing to his balls. He wasn't gay, but it did still feel good. Pretty soon Pierre's kisses became licks.

"Mmmmpphhh...Noooo..." he mumbled again trying to squirm away.

Ethan's hands were cuffed, but Pierre's were not. He grabbed Ethans head and shoved his face into his ball sack. Ethan tried to resist but Pierre had him pinned against the back of the cage. He held his head in his crotch and began moving his hips and rubbing his balls all over his face. Meanwhile the ball licking now became ball sucking. Pierre was enjoying himself at the expense of poor Ethan.

Brandon could hear something going on below but didn't know exactly what it was. He heard moans and cries coming from Ethan, along with lapping and sucking sounds. All he could think was how glad he was that he wasn't the one in the cage with Pierre.

Une Maitress Femme laid peacefully in the bed, smiling as she heard poor Ethan whimpering and crying beneath her, while Brandon moaned in discomfort for his burning man parts. The sounds of young men in misery helped her fall fast asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...