All Comments on 'F Quirk'

by Illogically_Horny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Welcome back! Always good to see more stuff in this universe.

How about a futa camgirl at her family home showing her fans how she's been mastering the use of her own f-quirk, which has not only made her body unusually stretchy and flexible, but has also connected all of her holes to one another.

She shows off some hyper insertion, toys going in one place and getting squeezed out somewhere else, and so on, stopping only when her mom brings her dinner. Just before she signs off, she teases her viewers with a demonstration of the unusual way she prefers to eat.

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

Wow very interesting short story. I kinda wish the Futa virus when I was in school. I’d love to get fucked by a 13 inch cock. Had one once when I was 19. Nice black guy that I gave a blowjob in the peeps of an adult bookstore. After he came I ask if he’d like to join me at my cheep hotel room and fuck my tight white ass. Of course he said yes. Once in my room I sucked him till he was hard again then being he was on his back I climbed on and slowly sat on that 13 inch monster. His girth was normal and god did it feel awesome being impaled on it. We fucked for 20-30 minutes till he filled my ass and I shot all over his chest. We kicked back for about 40 minutes when my stroking his cock got him hard again. This time he pounded me missionary style. Took him about 45 minutes this time to cum. I came wide all over my chest and belly. He took off after he cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What if the Futanari Virus mutated, and stopped killing males, and the new infected males and the males that survived the first wave of infection ended up turning into Futas too?

Lammer15Lammer1511 months ago

How about more duel cock F quirk ones. Would really enjoy that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good to see the series continue. If you're still taking suggestions, I think an interesting idea would be to explore how the sex industry has had to adapt. With everyone just fucking out in the open, and with social media filled with people posting sex videos, the porn and escort industries would probably have been decimated. I can see them pivoting though to providing more unique services, such as a brothel featuring a selection of the more bizarre f quirks, or even the rarest of all prizes now - the uninfected.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great to see new stories!

Would love to read more multi-stuff and maybe some transformations.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think it would be cool to show how different teachers deal with unruly students based on their f quirck. Like one teacher produces too much milk and the student has to milk their breasts for the rest of the class. A teacher with a gigantic cock can vore students (no digestion i hate digestion) and then she makes the mistake of voring two and they fuck in her balls. You can do something similar with breast vore too and other punishments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe an f quirk that makes you really short, while giving you a massive dick?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would be interested in a story of a futa that starts at a fairly average size, but something changes part way through and she starts cumming more and more with each orgasm. To the point that it's like filling her car as she drives it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the previous anon said. theres a doujin where a futa cums and her cock gets bigger and ejaculate increases every time she drinks her cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous