All Comments on 'F4M: Long BJ Fantasy'

by Tres_Risque

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I now have a crush

You are now my dream woman.

SaraSeraSaraSeraover 3 years ago

I’d love to hear more of your sexy thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest bj ever

So i guess i have a new fantasy now

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Suckathon

Something different, clever, inventive, arousing.

You may be in for more attention than you imagined...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m so sad I’m a couple inches to big to enjoy your fantasy.

I’m rock hard now thanks to you and your fantasy.

SomeyounguySomeyounguyover 3 years ago
Also my fantasy (from the other direction)

This is a great fantasy. I hope you are brave enough to ask for it from your boyfriend or your next lover. I can’t imagine any sane man would say no.

But, 4 hours with a cock in your mouth... that’s a good long time. We’re it me, I would need to piss at least once (if not more) in that 4 hours. I would want to stay hydrated to give you your desired 3+ loads.

In this proverbial situation, what’s your plan for that?

I’d love to see a story that plays this out in a narrative and explores all the details of what might really happen if you attempted this.

LoverSlowlyLoverSlowlyover 3 years ago

I like the format. Intresting and now on my list of fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

10/10. Please write more

PaxPloomPaxPloomover 3 years ago

I liked the unique format of it being an ad posting and your unique fetish. Your desire is what made the story so hot. A little extreme, but thats what made it such an appealing fantasy. I would love to see your fetish in story format and flesh out the scenario of how you meet your ideal guy, I think a lot of readers would love something Iike that written in a male FPOV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dream girl

That’s the ultimate dream I have. I would love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadness

If only this was real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The dream!

This is literally my ultimate fantasy. If I ever meet a woman like this I would probably marry her.

GamleoleGamleoleover 2 years ago

Oh my god this was so hot. I really wish I could experience a women with that fetish. I now consider paying for a women to roleplay this. Thank you for writing this. It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing and definitely a turn on. Hoping you write a story of yhis out. Being an surprising nerd to some woild love to experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very much like scenes in the story "Your Submissive Wife".

I'd love to find a woman I could use like this.

Preferably over and over again for life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love to find a slave girl, I could use like this.

The only change I would make, would be that I would keep you down by having you lay down, and you take my cock all the way down your throat while I am sitting on you, with my full body weight.

Feeling you struggle to hold me up, whileI use you as my seat cushion, and compress your lungs, making it harder for you (or abt girl with similar looks and attitude) to breathe, is my ultamite fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So sleeping with dick in mouth is something I would love to try. I also like the idea of a four hour minimum. Are you anywhere near Baltimore?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wya I need fs 💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm a 23 y/o nerd with 0 experience. This is quite litteraly my biggest fetish I almost only watch oral porn. This would probably be my heaven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTres_Risque@Tres_Risque
Just a nerdy girl with weird desires. DM me your fantasies in the feedback section, I love to read them 💜