Fabienne & Fernanda's Party Three-some

Story Info
Two close girlfriends invite a paying guest to join their fun.
1k words
3.47
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is pure fantasy, but not outside the realms of fevered reality.

The party has been underway for some while. It was "invite only" as Fabienne and Fernanda wanted to be sure that there was a level of maturity in their audience for the evening. Men who were known to respond well and can both afford and appreciate the special type of entertainment that the two girls were becoming known for: a level of eroticism that rises above a basic display of tits and ass together with boyish and/or rough fumbling.

One lucky attendee was chosen and invited to share the girls together in the bedroom. When the door closed the man stood there rather stupidly - all the promise is there but what was he supposed to do, how does this start? He needn't have worried. Fabienne pressed her partially dressed body up against him, lifted her chin and brought his mouth down to her lips gently with her hands, exploring as she breathed out fragrantly against his face, a delicate and warm welcome. Fernanda took the cue and pressed her ample breasts into his back, then ran her hands down and across to his flies, resting them lightly against his penis through the fabric, waiting for Fabienne's tongue to do its work and together trigger the inevitable swelling.

Time to remove clothes, the two girls working together to reveal both their and his naked bodies, before resuming with deep kisses from each girl in turn as the other crouched down, cupped his balls and began to lick the length of his stiffening cock. This would continue for several minutes, whereupon the man, concerned that he might ejaculate too early, asked the girls what he might do for them. Fabienne again bent his head down and whispered in his ear that she wanted her ass rimmed. Following a direct and commanding look she mounted the bed on all fours and pushed her wide bottom out ready to receive his tongue. Fernanda looked on, inspired by Fabienne's gasps of pleasure, which increased in volume as he lowered his attention to Fabienne's prominent labia, gently sucking them in an out of his mouth, running his tongue over their prominence and drinking the juices that had begun to flow. Ever considerate of her friend, Fabienne suggested that Fernanda would like the same caress. They swapped positions. However, Fernanda has a larger, more luxurious bottom than Fabienne. Considering the challenge presented, Fabienne leant over her friend's ass and held both cheeks apart to offer up Fernanda's ass hole for her turn at the man's skilful tongue. As his tongue-tip circled Fernanda's little brownie/pink star, Fabienne was able to spare a hand to caress and open Fernanda's puffy pussy lips, revealing her sticky juices readying for pleasure to come.

Time stood still for Fernanda, absorbed in the delight of her ass and pussy pleasure. He had begun to gently take over from Fabienne with his hand, lightly brushing over Fernanda's clitoris towards a rhythm which would soon trigger her first orgasm. Fabienne meanwhile busied herself at the side, then asking if she might take over.

The man stood up and moved around the bed such that his cock was in line with Fernanda's face. She sank her plump lips down the length until nearly at his balls. This would have been enough for him had he not then noticed that Fabienne had put on a belt, attached to which was a long thin erect plastic penis, lubricated with a condom, all in purple! She was nudging this dong against Fernanda's pussy lips, now slick and shiny. Fernanda paused, released the cock from her mouth (which sprang up in the cooler air) and looked behind her. Fernanda and Fabienne exchanged a look and having made her decision Fernanda pushed her bum back firmly so that the strap-on penis was now half-way up her juicy vagina. She then turned to the man and told him that they would have to work together. He looked at Fabienne, who now had a smile on her face having achieved "first base," and they began to move in a synchronised manner to enable the plastic cock to fuck in and out of Fernanda's pussy while she maintained a good sucking motion on the cock which was back in her mouth. All went well until Fabienne began to moan and throw her head back. Having been concentrating on seeing his own cock appear and disappear within Fernanda's mouth, he looked up and asked if Fabienne was OK. "Double-ended.... Oh Fuck," was all she could exclaim as she began to shake and lose rhythm. Those words triggered Fernanda who slammed her ass back spitting the man's cock out and groaning an "Ooohh," loudly as she buckled and rolled sideways dragging Fabienne with her.

Fernanda and Fabienne then lay on the bed, holding each other as they recovered, both happy. The man was a bit non-plussed. One minute he'd been near to coming in the most erotic situation of his life and next he'd been left waving his flag and unsure of what to do with it.

Fabienne looked up and asked him what he'd like. "I'd like to fuck," he said, swallowing...adding, "its really unlikely to take long." The two girls looked at each other to answer the question.

Fernanda replied: "I don't do this, but I will help you today," and she moved back onto all fours "you have a condom?" He didn't, but Fabienne got up and got one from the same bag in which she brought her strap-on. She came back and popped his slightly deflated penis in her mouth and with a few sloppy strokes made it proud again.

She then secured the condom expertly with her mouth and with an encouraging look that could probably be translated as "Go to it, Cowboy,"......but "Wait!" Fabienne got back on the bed, lay on her back between Fernanda's legs and checked she could reach Fernanda's still plump pussy lips with her long tongue.

"Now fuck her," said Fabienne. There followed a frenzy as the man slammed deep into Fernanda's well lubricated cunt making the loudest slapping sounds against her ample ass, all with the single focus of pumping out his straining spunk-load. Fabienne could barely keep her tongue up against Fernanda's clit with all the movement. As was envisaged it really didn't take long and they all ended up in a sweaty heap, laughing - though Fabienne did treat him well by whipping off the condom and consuming his weakening phallus in her mouth, like a soother...