Fabienne and June Ch. 09

Story Info
June in Paris.
3.3k words
4.87
5.2k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,324 Followers

It was typical of my idiot brother to try to sound like an extra from an American hip-hip video; his overt eyeing June up and down did not add to my pleasure (such as it was) in seeing him again.

I introduced Mum to June, and, to my relief, something seemed to click. As Mum said to me later, in the sort of backhanded compliment she loved to dole out:

"She's very normal. I like her."

I did not want to ask what on earth Mum had expected, and frankly was just relieved that she was okay with June.

Over lunch the atmosphere continued to lighten, and even Didier confined himself to the odd leer in June's direction, as Mum asked about my new life in England. Then, to my surprise, and delight, she added:

"You know, June, I've never approved of Fabi's sex life, but listening to you, and meeting you, what matters isn't that you're a woman, it's that you love my daughter."

Tears came to my eyes, and I hugged her.

"Thank you, Mrs LeGoubin," June said.

"Call me Marthe, June, and you are welcome. I've never seen my little Fabi happy like this."

"I'm going to get more wine," Didier declared, clearly not caring for the turn the conversation had taken.

"I was always so worried about her," Mum went on, "she wasn't right, and I had her and Didier to bring up by myself, and hadn't any clue what to do. I was told she'd die, so sealed myself off."

That was the first time she had ever said that to me; it explained so much. Then she turned to me.

"I'm sorry, Fabi, I was so scared that when you died, I wouldn't be able to cope that I didn't dare love you."

She was in tears. So was I. I hugged her. June hugged us both.

"Hey, hey, you two, it's going to be okay now. New start, eh?"

Mum looked at me, and I looked at her.

"Yes, Mum, new start?"

"Fabi, I'm sorry!"

At that point Didier came back in.

"Fuck this, what's this, a gay love-in? Get a room you lot!"

Mum looked at him. I had never seen her look at him in this way.

"And you, fuck-wit, this is my apartment, and if you don't like it, you can do the same thing as your worthless father and fuck off!"

It was worth all the aggravation he caused just to see Didier's face as Mum finally stood up to him.

"You can't talk to me like that, I'm the man of the house."

"I just did, and if you don't like it, there's a door there - get the other side of it."

"Wine, everyone?" June asked, in an attempt to defuse things.

Didier glared, but shut up. He had a quick temper, but was not that much of an idiot that he's risk being thrown out.

"Let me help with the wine," I said, leaving Mum and June alone.

"What's wrong, Didier?" I asked, as I washed some wine glasses and prepared a few snacks.

"Your girlfriend's a looker. Do you think she'd be open to being with me too?"

I looked up at him.

"Didier, which bit of loving someone do you actually get?"

"Fuck, that," he said, "women are meant to be fucked by men, and just cos no one wants to fuck you, you shouldn't take a woman like June off the market."

There really was no reply to that! Well, none that an idiot like my brother would ever understand. So I used one he might just grasp.

"Look, Didier, I'll say this once, you make any attempt on June and I will make sure Mum throws you out of here, do you get that?"

He glared at me.

"Fucking women! I'm off to my girlfriend's, have fun, midget!"

And with that he stormed off, leaving me to serve the wine and snacks.

"He's not staying then?" June asked.

"I refused him on your behalf," I giggled.

June looked at me.

"Really, he wanted me?"

"He wanted to fuck you," I said.

"Don't take it personally," Mum said to June, "you're female and attractive, it's what he and his dad and men like that do. You know, darling," she said, looking at me, "maybe you made the right choice after all."

She gave what I thought was a funny smile in June's direction, but as the conversation picked up, I thought nothing more of it.

Maybe because of the breakthrough in our relationship, June spoke for the first time about her own mother, who, it turned out, was unwell. She was, June said, okay with her being lesbian. Mum looked sad.

"I wish I'd been like that June. You're a lucky girl."

"I have Fabienne, so yes, I am!"

My heart swelled with pride, and when the time came to go, I felt something I'd never thought I would feel, a sadness at leaving my mum.

"Fabi, darling, see you soon I hope," Mum said, kissing me goodbye.

That, and the desire to see me again both seemed to seal whatever it was had been happening. I left feeling a whole lot better than I had when I had arrived.

As we rode the metro back, June held my hand.

"I'm glad we went there my love. Your Mum seems to have warmed to me."

I turned and looked at her:

"So am I," I said, "and yes, you two seemed thick as thieves."

June just grinned.

"Well, that means I am happy," she smiled.

"And so am I," I smiled back.

It had been a risk, and if it had all gone Didier-shaped, I would not have been surprised. But it hadn't. It had surpassed anything I could have imagined.

I slept in her arms all night and woke feeling refreshed and rested.

After a leisurely breakfast, I took June for a stroll down to the Ile de France. Never had I loved Paris more. Although, already, those with houses in the country had begun to leave for them, as Mme Duclos had, the place was not yet filled with tourists. We meandered along the boulevard down to river and walked along, lingering in the square at Notre Dame, before slipping down the side streets to one of my favourite cafés. It was a joy to share my city with my love.

We spent a day sight-seeing, and then returned to the bar in the late afternoon.

As we watched the world go by and drank a bottle of wine between us, I could feel something happening, and I looked over at her.

"What are you up to?" I giggled, slightly tipsy.

"You know, Shrimp," she giggled, "I want to take you back to the apartment and fuck your brains out!"

A shiver ran through me. Suddenly, I wanted nothing more in the whole world than that.

We settled the bill.

"You know, my darling, I want you ready when we get back. So be a good girl, go to the ladies' and take your knickers off and give them to me when you get back!"

I stared at her.

"I'm serious. Go!"

I felt so tingly between my legs that I could only nod my assent, and scurry off. She giggled and mouthed the words:

"Good girl!"

I needed to pee anyway, so did that, but instead of pulling my knickers up, I took them off, bundled them up and put them in my bag. It felt so naughty when I stood up, feeling the draught around my lower half with no knickers on.

I felt very self-conscious walking back without any knickers, but the look on her face got me so hot that I forgot about everything except her and our desire. Almost as in a daze, I handed her my knickers, which she put in her pocket.

"Good girl!" She gripped my hand.

Walking back through the streets of Paris with no knickers on, and when I was already as hot as I had ever been, simply heightened the tension, as did the vibe I was getting from June, who was clearly as excited as I was.

As we got into the elevator, she turned me to her and kissed me. I stretched up on tiptoe, tasting her lips, wanting her as badly as I knew she wanted me. She pushed her hand up the back of my skirt and gave my bare bottom a good squeeze.

"Geeze, that feels hot darling!"

Panting agreement, I kissed her some more, only stopping when we reached our floor.

June looked at me.

"There's only a short walk to the door. Take your dress off!"

In any less worked up a mood she would not have suggested such a thing, no more than I would have entertained the idea, so it was a sign of how we both felt that I did so at once. I walked the few feet to the door naked except for my shoes.

I was so hot by the time we got into the room that I pressed June into the door that she had just closed and, pulling her knickers down, I parted her legs and, after I had slipped her knickers off one foot, applied myself to her pussy.

I had no idea what she had wanted to do, but I needed to eat her out at once. My hand gripped her hips. I felt her hands on my head. Sniffing her, I knew how wet she was for me, and so, parting her lips a little, I applied the tip of my tongue to her slit, licking upwards until I reached her unhooded clit, which I flicked and then sucked.

I wanted her so badly.

I gripped her sexy ass and somehow manoeuvred us so that I was on the floor, and she was straddling my face. Her warm thighs pressed against my ears as she rubbed her pussy on my face. I licked where I could, but was more than happy just to let her hump my face as she needed.

Gripping her bum, I pulled her onto me whenever she raised herself to let me breathe. As her hips gyrated, my tongue found its way into her slippery wetness, and my nose pressed against her clit.

I could hear her moaning loudly. My own moans were muffled by the fact that her pussy was filling my mouth. She rode me hard, pressing and humping. Her bum cheeks felt so good as I dug my nails into her. It was primal, it was us wanting each other and brooking no delay, and as she exploded onto my face, I came too. The joint orgasm carried us both away on a tide of erotic love and lust.

I looked up.

"You look so sexy like that darling, with my juices smeared all over your face. You ARE a bad girl; I was going to fuck you senseless and then you go and pull that on me."

I giggled.

"Well, it's your fault, you are irresistible."

"That, madame, is NOT going to get you off," she said, her eyes locking on mine, "you do know that."

I felt myself blush - and gush.

"Yes, Miss June."

"Good girl. Now stand up and present your bum to me - NOW!"

I stood up and, facing away from her, put both hands on the table and pushed my bum out. I shivered as I felt her hands touching me there. When she ran a finger down between my cheeks, I whimpered.

"You know what happens to naughty girls, Shrimp?"

To hear her use my pet name whilst teasing me, drew from me a longer sigh, which became a moan as I felt her index finger tease my dark hole.

"Yes, Miss," I groaned, disappointed as she withdrew her finger. And then I felt a sharp slap as her hand spanked me. That made me whimper even more.

"Thank you, Miss, one!"

And then again, and again, two, three, four and five, then a sixth. My bum was on fire at her relentless spanking. Then the pain turned to a burning between my thighs, and I felt a wetness trickle down my upper thighs.

Her fingers scooped it up and she put her fingers in front of my face.

'You are a dirty girl, aren't you, Shrimp? Suck my fingers."

"Yes, Miss June. I sucked.

Then, for a moment, she was gone.

My bum ached, my pussy was so needy that I was almost pushing it against the side to the table. Then I felt her hand push me down, before she spread my thighs.

"Do you need a good fucking, Shrimp?"

At that point, as she well knew, I'd have agreed to anything.

"Yes, Miss June."

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Ohhh," I moaned, feeling my pussy dripping, "please fuck me, please Miss June."

"Are you my bitch, Fabienne? Say it!"

She knew the effect she was having. I was so hot, wet, and utterly desperate that I was pushing myself back, just wanting her. But she was not going to give it me that easily.

"I am your bitch, Miss June, please fuck me!"

With that I screamed with delight as she pushed her strappy into me. I was so sloppy that she had no trouble. As she pushed, she spanked me again. I lost it, pushing back hard, wanting my pussy to be as full as possible.

June thrust in and out, spanking me as she took me hard.

Then, just as I was on the very edge, she pulled out, leaving me almost sobbing with frustration.

"Kneel."

I turned and knelt.

Her strap-on was glistening with my goo.

"See how wet you are, darling?"

We both knew that I so often had a problem in that area; not with her and not like this.

"Can you guess what I want?"

She smiled; I knew.

Reaching round, I unlatched the harness and pulled it down her legs, before donning it myself.

"Me, in you," I almost screamed.

She lay back and I climbed on her where she lay on the floor. As I thrust the strappy into her and our juices mingled, I felt her grip my thighs. I pushed in and out, frantically wanting her to cum.

"Who do you belong to, June?" I cried as I took her.

"You, I'm yours, all yours," she gasped as I pushed in and out.

Then she came, and I came with her.

We just lay there, lost in each other.

After what seemed to be an age, she said:

"This floor is not the most comfortable place to cuddle."

I giggled.

Reluctantly pulling out, which made her whimper, we went to our bedroom and held each other.

The following morning we lay in each other's arms until the need for food propelled us to get up.

"Darling, that was wonderful," I said.

"Yes, it was, the moods sometimes comes, but I'm glad you felt you could take control too."

"We do what we need to, when we need to," I giggled.

We spent the next two days sight-seeing and making love. It was good to see June so happy, though I did notice she seemed a bit preoccupied with texting at times. Assuming it was something to do with Wolfie's, I thought nothing of it.

On the Thursday night she said she'd booked us a table at the restaurant near Notre Dame, a quiet little place out of the way.

We got there about six, and sat and watched the world go by.

"You seem happier, darling?" She said, holding my hand.

"I am. Whatever force said to come back here with you was for the good. It's just a shame my brother is a dick!"

She giggled.

"Well he clearly fancied me, so maybe it's as well he's a dick! Do you ever see your older sister?"

"Hélène? Not often, she and the kids live in Anthony which is south of here. She does not like to bring them to Gennevilliers, for obvious reasons, so no. Why do you ask?"

"Oh it's just that looks incredibly like Marthe, and the woman with her looks like her, so I am assuming...!"

I turned to look, and yes, it was Hélène with Mum.

Hélène beamed when she saw me.

"Ma crevette!" She grinned as she pulled me to her bosom. "And you must be the June my mother has been raving about?"

June confirmed "guilty as charged."

I was stunned. The smile on Mum's face matched the one on June's. This, I realised, was a set up.

I kissed and hugged my sister. Hélène showed us pictures of the kids. Leo and Mathilde looked so grown up - I had not seen them in nearly two years, and at six and four respectively, they had changed beyond recognition. I felt a pang of regret.

June was clearly delighted with the kids, telling Hélène how beautiful they were.

"Will you and Fabi be having any?"

It felt like a bombshell!

June looked at me.

"Well, it's not something we've discussed, but" and at this point she looked me right in the eyes, "as she can't get pregnant, I would for us - if she wanted."

Mum grinned.

"Ooh, I can be a grandma all over again. Let's face it, it's not like I will ever know if any of Didier's women get pregnant!"

Hélène grinned.

"Oh, did I speak out of turn?"

From the way she was smiling, I knew she had wanted to raise the issue.

I looked at June and held her hand.

"Oh my darling, yes, a thousand times yes. You would, for me?"

"As long as Didier isn't the donor," she giggled.

On that, we all agreed.

"So," I said after we had ordered some food, "I am taking it this is no accident?"

June grinned.

Hélène said that Mum had suggested we should all meet up.

I looked at Mum, and then at June, but they were still just grinning like cats who had swallowed a large amount of cream.

I told my sister her that her arrival had made my day.

"Well, shrimp, don't be a stranger, eh? Now you and Mum are good, I want to see more of my little sister - and her gorgeous girlfriend."

"Interesting you should say that" June smiled. She looked at Mum, who smiled and nodded.

I looked bewildered.

"As your Mum and your sister are here, I have a question for you darling."

She knelt in front of me.

My heart beat like a big bass drum.

"Fabienne LeGoubin, will you do the honour of becoming my wife?"

It was as though the world stood still and I could see the scene from above.

Mum's face was wreathed in smiles, Hélène was grinning, and there was this smaller figure looking as though she could not believe her ears - that must have been me!

"June, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

With that, she slipped a silver braid ring on my finger. There was another in the box. I took it and slipped it on her finger. I kissed her.

"You knew," I said to Mum.

"Of course," she said, June and I planned the whole thing - and here comes the champagne!"

The waiter poured us each a glass.

"Well," said Hélène, "I need to correct my last statement - it's a delight to meet your fiancée. Here's to you both!"

I grinned.

There was something about June taking this initiative which struck to the heart of our relationship. I had been wondering, in the depths of my heart, where this was going? It was so new to me, and I did not want it to end, but nor did I want it to meander on aimlessly.

"I am so pleased, Fabi," Mum said. She reached over and hugged June. "I think you are ideal for my little girl."

"So do I," said Hélène, "she's just what you need Shrimp."

I knew they were right. That connection, deep inside us, needed more than a commitment to live together. Our love deserved more. I looked with delight at my ring. I entwined my finger with June's.

"Thank you darling!"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,324 Followers