Fabulous Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, this was infuriating. Just as the fact that she'd been forced to call this bitch her Mistress, and have her face shoved into a pussy as if she was a bottom. But she wasn't a bottom, and would never be a bottom. No, she was a top. The most overlooked but highly skilled top in the whole company, and Sonya couldn't ever forget that fact, no matter what happened.

Which was kind of difficult when she became lost in the act of eating pussy, as she often did, even when she wasn't going down on her precious Mandy. And to be fair, Carmella's cunt seemed to get tastier with every lick. Perhaps something of an acquired taste, but it definitely didn't suck. No, it really, really didn't.

So Sonya was more than happy to gently keep lapping away at that tasty treat for several long minutes, while she was vaguely aware that her girlfriend was kissing the so-called 'Fabulous Booty' of their so-called 'top'. Something Carmella of course had to remind Sonya of as she regained the ability to speak, and immediately used it to her advantage.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, that's so good, sooooooooooooo fucking gooooooooooooddddddddddddd, oh fuck!" Carmella moaned some version of that over and over again when coherent speech slowly returned to her, before ordering, "Ooooooooooooh, more! More, more, more! Give me more. That means you Mandy! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue my fucking shit hole you twisted little bitch! Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, eat my ass! Eat my cunt! Oh yeah, eat me you bitches! Make me feel good. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that means you too Sonya. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me feel good. Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, OH FUCK!"

Finally, Sonya thought, an order she actually wanted to obey. Not to make Carmella feel good, of course, but to get this nightmare over with faster. Well, that and to get some girl cum. Because she might not like Carmella, at all, but now she'd really got a taste for it Sonya truly thought she had a tasty little twat, and she was very much looking forward to sampling her girl cum.

Not that it could possibly compare to Mandy's cum, but nothing could, and to her shame she found herself listening out for the next inevitable command, meaning she had to listen to a lot of Carmella talking trash. And to her shame, that no longer put her off her actions. In fact, it was exactly the opposite.

Carmella was so lost in that moment, honestly she wasn't really sure what she was saying. It didn't really matter though, as the message was very clear, and her bitches were following it to latter. Honestly, this point it would be even better if they made her cum without permission, or she even came without giving permission to them, ordering them to make her. Either way she could blame it on them, and punish them accordingly.

Of course she tried to avoid that, as long as she could hold out the more impressive she would be. Then again, she needed to save enough energy for fucking Sonya's ass, so it was quite the tight-rope she was now walking. Luckily for her, it was one she had walked before.

What really helped in that moment was thinking of her first Fabulous Bitch Zelina. Why? Because she was left out, and Carmella kind of felt bad for that. She could have at least given her the honour of kissing her feet. Or better yet, her butt, now Mandy was busy rimming her out. But no, because she might not know it, but Zelina was performing an important service, namely helping Carmella to resist begging to cum, at least for a little longer.

Then when Carmella decided she had held back long enough, all she had to do was focus on the current position of Zelina, namely bent over and spreading her cheeks, exposing just how well her Fabulous Mistress had gaped her butt hole, and it push the top towards cumming. And maybe more importantly in that moment, inspiring her to make her next words an order, instead of begging.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, make me cum you bitches!" Carmella ordered, desperately trying to prevent her words turning into begging, "Fuck me and make me cum! Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your little lesbo tongues! Tongue my butt! Tongue my pussy! Just fuck me hard! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it Mandy, shove your tongue up my fucking ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, or at least, as much as you can. Yeah, I'm not the anal whore you are, mmmmmmmmm, and Sonya will be when I'm finish with her. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, and speaking of which, get on with it Sonya! You know the rules, oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know you have to do what I say, when I say it, and I say make me cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum all over your bitch face, mmmmmmmm, and in that talented little mouth of yours. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Once again proving she was now a fully broken in bitch Mandy immediately started trying to push her tongue into Carmella's butt, even though as Carmella gleefully pointed out, she didn't get very far. Admittedly, there was part of the former champion which was disappointed by that fact, as truthfully she missed the feeling of being so loose back there a tongue easily slipped into her bottom.

However she couldn't go back to bottoming when she had just made some progress on topping, so she would just have to settle for this right now. Which wasn't so bad, as Mandy was still making her feel good, and Carmella quickly forgot about it when Sonya finally gave her what she wanted.

In a quite cute act of defiance Sonya made her wait for it, but that just gave Carmella the chance to taunt her pray some more, before inevitably she got what she wanted. Namely an extremely talented little tongue sliding into her cunt, and then beginning to pump it before she came. Which certainly didn't take too long, but in Carmella's defence there had been a lot of build up to this, even before Sonya arrived.

Besides, she made sure to maintain her dominance by grabbing hold of Mandy's head, and then pushing both members of Fire and Desire deep into her fuck holes. Which was the last conscious decision she made for quite a while, as she became truly lost in what her bitches were making her feel.

Sonya wasn't just talking back because she was annoyed at having to make Carmella cum. No, it was strategic, as she knew this way she could make Carmella cum that much harder, and more importantly get some more yummy cum out of her in the process. At least one of those things very much came to pass, and it was probably both, something Sonya felt very proud of.

She didn't want to be proud of one of them, but she was. Not that it mattered in that moment, as she was far too preoccupied with pulling her tongue out of Carmella's cunt and wrapping her mouth firmly around that entrance so she could swallow as much of that precious liquid as she could. Because oh God, it was even better than she imagined, and she'd imagined it being, well, fabulous.

Again it wasn't as good as Mandy's, but it was actually closer than Sonya imagined. Maybe even second best. Although that could be because the circumstances were different. No, she couldn't believe that, because that would mean... God, Sonya didn't even want to think about it.

Luckily she didn't have too, as her whole world became consumed with first swallowing girl cum, and then getting more of it, both of which were easy for someone of her experience. Oh yes, as soon as there was no more cum to swallow Sonya shoved her tongue back into Carmella's cunt and fucked her with it until there was more tasty liquid to gulped down. Which was a process she repeated over and over again, until she was no longer able too.

The whole time this was happening Carmella had a very strong hold on the back of her head and was pushing her face deep into her pussy, and Sonya could tell that the bitch was doing the same to Mandy, only obviously into her butt. However both members of Fire and Desire were well practiced with this kind of thing, and didn't put them off their game. What did was when Carmella started to grind herself back and forth against them.

More accurately that was bad for Sonya, while Mandy had received it several times, normally from Sonya. Although even then it wasn't that bad for Sonya, as all she had to do was keep her mouth open in some of the girl cum was squirted directly into her throat. It was just most of it ended up on her face, which seemed a shame. And insulting, as it was marking her as a pussy pleasing bottom. Carmella's pussy pleasing bottom.

On the bright side it looked like Carmella was getting so carried away that she would actually knock Sonya unconscious. Which would be a bit embarrassing, but Sonya would happily take it if it meant her ass hole was safe. Sadly it wasn't to be, as just as she was feeling really faint she and Mandy were pulled out of Carmella's fuck holes, given a few long seconds to catch their breath, and then Carmella stepped out of the way and push them together.

This of course meant their lips came crashing together, and the two girlfriends gleefully embraced and started passionately kissing, as they would never turn down the chance to make out with each other. Even if in this case they were sharing the juices of their 'top', something Mandy no doubt loved, but Sonya didn't, and hopefully she never would.

"Kiss bitches!" Carmella yelled unnecessarily as she pressed the submissive sluts together, and then clapped gleefully as they did as they were told, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking kiss! Mmmmmmmm, that's so hot. I love it when submissive little bitches share the taste of my pussy and ass by making out right in front of me. And that's what the two of you are now, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my submissive little bitches! You hear that Sonya? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm, you're my bitch now. You, and your little girlfriend. You're mine, and I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. Oh yeah, so go ahead and prove it. Oh yeah, kiss for your Fabulous Mistress, my little Fabulous Bitches."

"Dream on bitch." Sonya growled, breaking the kiss with Mandy, and ignoring her girlfriend who began licking her cum off of her face, "Mandy's mine! I don't care how cum drunk she is right now, she'll never be yours, and no matter what happens I will never be anyone's bitch."

"And what's about to happen, Sonya? Huh?" Carmella teased, making her think about it for a few long seconds, before chuckling evilly, "Oh, that's right, I'm about to fuck your ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm about to fuck your virgin ass and make it mine. And your ass is virgin, isn't it Sonya? Because I'd hate to be disappointed, I've been looking forward to this all week."

"Oh it's virgin, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy chimed in helpfully, "Sonya has never been ass fucked. She brags about it all the time. At least when she's out of ear shot of Charlotte and Asuka. So you're about to take something which is considered the Holy Grail around here, fit for only the best of the best. Which you are, my Fabulous Mistress."

"Yeah I am." Carmella said proudly, beaming happily at her broken bitch, "Thanks Mandy. Although I was hoping to hear it from Sonya. So how about this, let's reward you, and punish you, at the same time by putting that mouth of yours to good use, huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, bend over Sonya! Bend over and let your girlfriend rim your virgin ass and get it nice and ready for me to fuck."

"Oh, thank you my Fabulous Mistress!" Mandy beamed happily, especially as this definitely seemed more of a reward than a punishment.

"You're welcome." Carmella smiled back, before grabbing Mandy's face and pulling it closer to her, "Kisses."

The kiss was brief, but Mandy still showed her gratitude by again replying, "Thank you my Fabulous Mistress."

Mandy loved it when tops kissed her after she had orally pleasured them, especially in this case when her Fabulous Mistress was tasting not only her own ass, but her own pussy as well thanks to the kiss with Sonya. It was just so perverted, and made Mandy feel like such a slut. Something that she had definitely felt before, did now, and would in a second, as she was basically reduced to tonight's official butt muncher of the evening.

And hopefully it wouldn't be the only way she would be tasting ass tonight. Of course she very much focused on the present as her girlfriend bent over in front of her. More accurately, Sonya crawled into the centre of the bed with her booty pointing directly at tonight's official butt muncher, which made Mandy lick her lips in anticipation.

She'd done this plenty of times before, but obviously never to prepare Sonya for a butt fucking, making it a special treat. Although of course, it was kind of a betrayal of Sonya, which Mandy guest was the punishment that her Fabulous Mistress had been talking about. But if everything went according to plan Sonya would thank her for it afterwards, so Mandy barely hesitated to position herself behind her girlfriend, spread her ass cheeks with both hands and then give one long lick to that inviting little butt crack.

Which was something of course had Sonya gasping with delight, then whimpering with fear as she knew what that meant. Also, she could probably see behind her, where Mandy assumed their Fabulous Mistress was pulling the harness back up, tightening it around her waist, and then covering it with lube.

Unable to resist Mandy looked over her shoulder and saw her Fabulous Mistress, looking more beautiful than ever while rubbing lube into her reattached cock. The only way it could be better was if that big dick was being prepared for Mandy's greedy little butt hole, although hopefully she would have her turn soon enough. For now Mandy turned her attention back to Sonya's ass, burying her face in between those cheeks and frantically lapping away at it for a few long minutes.

Unlike that first lick, which had started just above Sonya's pussy and slowly worked it's way up to the top of her crack, this time she concentrated on the hole, swirling her tongue around it as well as simply up and down. She even tried to push her tongue into that stubborn little back door, and although she didn't get very far hopefully it would be enough to make a difference.

After enjoying the show for quite a while Carmella ordered, "Good girl, mmmmmmmm, now stand aside and spread those cheeks. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me that virgin hole."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

Admittedly it was somewhat slow and reluctant this time, as Mandy was just having so much fun eating ass, but while she had to obey her Dom she was also worried that Sonya hadn't been prepared enough. Thankfully their Fabulous Mistress graciously pushed a finger into Sonya's virgin butt hole.

The expression on the face of Carmella as she did this was priceless, which was understandable, as Mandy could only imagine how tight Sonya's ass felt, which clearly greatly delighted their Fabulous Mistress, which was clear from the way she moaned happily as a finger entered Sonya's virgin ass, then again when she was all the way in. Quickly followed, of course, by taunting.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, so tight, mmmmmmmmm, so tight for me Sonya!" Carmella taunted gleefully, "Wow Sonya, you really are an anal virgin, aren't you?"

"Just get on with it." Sonya whimpered softly, "Please?"

"But why? We're having so much fun!" Carmella asked mockingly as she started pumping that finger in and out, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, we're having soooooooooo much fun stretching your little butt hole. God, I could do this all night. And I will, one way or another, ha ha ha. Mmmmmmmmmm, oh my God, this is fucking heaven!"

There was a few long minutes where Sonya just whimpered and waited for Carmella to get on with it, then realizing what she had to do she practically wept, "Fuck my ass."

"What was that?" Carmella pushed.

"Please Carmella, fuck my ass!" Sonya cried, "Fuck it with your big cock! Give me every inch! Every single inch of that big dick up my gay butt. Please, oh please, fuck me! Fucking sodomize me! Please?"

Carmella pretended to think about it for a few long seconds, pushed another finger slowly into Sonya's butt, and then pushed, "Call me by my proper title, and I will."

"Ah fuck." Sonya cried out, because of both the action and the command, and then after a brief pause whimpered, "Please... my Fabulous Mistress, fuck my virgin ass. Take my anal cherry. Fuck me! Butt fuck me like a slut, ah fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck you Carmella... AH FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Carmella took a few long seconds to enjoy the things her new bitch was saying, before finally pressing the tip of her cock against Sonya's virgin butt hole and pushing forwards. Which had Sonya crying out softly, and then whimpered pathetically, as that previously never before violated back door started slowly stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of Carmella's strap-on slid through it and into the other girl's virgin ass, meaning that she had done it!

She, Carmella, had taken an anal cherry, which was the Holy Grail in the WWE women's division. Oh yes, more than any title, trophy or big PPV win, this was the greatest achievement possible, and was the greatest one of Carmella's life so far. Because sure, she had taken Zelina's anal cherry, but Sonya was a top and a full-time wrestler, so it meant more. So, so much more.

The only way it could have been better was if she was doing this to Charlotte or Asuka. Although admittedly she heard Charlotte took Asuka's anal cherry after taking her winning streak, and Carmella wasn't so sure it was a good idea to mess with Charlotte if even the mighty Asuka couldn't take her down.

Besides, Sonya Deville was quite a prize, especially considering it pretty much guaranteed Mandy Rose was now hers. Oh yes, both members of Fire and Desire were hers, a fact which Carmella savoured for a few long seconds, before she taunted her latest prize, and that prize's girlfriend, about her fabulous achievement, chuckling wickedly as she did so.

"POP! There goes your anal cherry Sonya." Carmella gleefully cackled, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's mine! Your ass is mine now Sonya, oooooooooooh, and it always will be. And you and your little girlfriend know it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you bitches know your asses belong to me. Isn't that right Mandy? Huh?"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy quickly replied.

"What is?" Carmella pushed.

"Our asses are yours, my Fabulous Mistress. All yours." Mandy replied obediently, desperately trying to think what her Fabulous Mistress wanted to hear, "You own our slutty little asses now. Their yours, use and abuse them however you want. You made me your bitch, and now you're making Sonya your bitch. And you just popped her anal cherry, so it's only a matter of time before she breaks."

"You hear that Sonya? Even your girlfriend knows it's only a matter of time before you're mine." Carmella laughed, "Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, it's only a matter of time before you become one of my broken bitches. Oh yes, take it bitch! Take every fucking inch up your ass and become my bitch forever, mmmmmmmm, just like your little girlfriend."

Unsurprisingly given the circumstances Sonya didn't respond. Not that she was necessarily very talkative normally, but now she was clearly trying not to give Carmella the satisfaction of hearing her cry out and whimper even more like the bitch she now was, at least temporarily.

Of course Carmella was determined to make sure it wasn't temporarily, which was why after savouring the moment for a few long seconds of continuous taunting she began pushing forwards. Oh yes, Carmella pushed her dick slowly forwards, causing inch after inch after inch of long thick strap-on cock to slide into Sonya Deville's previously virgin ass hole. Which unsurprisingly, got the same reaction as before out of Sonya, no matter how hard she tried to fight it.