Fabulous Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Sonya Deville suffers the consequences of losing to Carmella.
10.8k words
4.74
7.6k
5

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or Zelina Vega or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Hey Sonya." Carmella greeted casually before practically purring, "Hey Mandy."

Sonya Deville didn't like how Carmella said that, or looked at her girl, but she was used to it, so it didn't bother her that much. Well, it bothered her a little bit, but then she reminded herself she was the only one who got to fuck this goddess of a woman known as Mandy Rose, and that made her feel proud.

Of course, this time it was even more annoying, as it was Carmella doing it, who had always been unbearably irritating, but somehow that irritation increased when she got a lucky win over Zelina Vega and had somehow broken her.

Everyone knew it was a fluke, just like the previous several times Carmella had successfully beaten both members of Fire and Desire, but now Sonya had the chance to avenge those losses and knock that smug smirk off this bitch's face. But if Carmella wanted to play mind games first, that was fine with her.

So Sonya turned and huffed in annoyance, "What do you want 'Mella'?"

"Another piece of Mandy's fat ass." Carmella answered without hesitation, loving the look which crossed Sonya's face because of it, "Oh yeah, that's right Sonya. I fucked your girl, and I'm going to do it again. And again, and again, and again."

"Bull-shit." Sonya growled, before turning to her girlfriend, "She's lying, right?"

"Sorry baby." Mandy apologized, "I made a bet, and lost. I had to pay up. You know the rules."

"Yeah she does." Carmella grinned.

Ignoring that Sonya questioned broken-heartedly, "How could you do this to me?"

"I know, but..." Mandy hesitated, but she knew what she had to say, "You kind of bought it on yourself. After all, I didn't think you'd lose. Not to fucking Carmella."

"You hear that Sonya? It's your fault that I got to butt fuck your girl." Carmella gloated gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I pounded that big fat ass of hers all night long. Made those big juicy cheeks jiggle for me as I reamed her little bitch hole, and made it all mine. All just because you couldn't beat me. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, because you couldn't beat me, I made your girl my bitch. My Fabulous Bitch! Would you like to see? My little bitch Zelina Vega filmed the whole thing on her iPhone and sent it to me. Shall I send it to you? Or maybe just a couple of screenshots? Oooooooooh, fuck yes, because you don't need to see the whole thing, but really, everyone should see just a bit of that, so they know you're a weak Dom who can't keep her sub."

There was a moment of stunned silence, and then Sonya growled, "You bitch! You'll pay for this."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Carmella grinned wickedly, "Luckily for you, our match is up next, giving us the perfect chance to settle this. So what do you say, ass for ass? And by that, I mean yours AND Mandy's ass on the line for a shot at my ass, mmmmmmm, because I plan to make both of you my little anal loving bitches all night long. And my Fabulous Bitches forever."

"You're on." Sonya growled angrily, "And when I'm finish with you, I'm going to tear your ass hole apart, and finish the job that Charlotte and Asuka started."

"As if." Carmella scoffed, "We both know you're nothing but a jobber to the stars. Something I'm about to prove. Again."

"Fuck you." Sonya snapped, to angry to think of a good come back.

"Yeah, that's what I'm going to be doing to you soon enough Sonya. Fucking you." Carmella smirked, before ordering, "Speaking of which... Zelina, go ahead and send Sonya that video of me fucking her girlfriend's big fat ass, better than she ever could. I want her to get a little preview of tonight, so she knows what she, and her little girlfriend, are in for."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina said softly, before doing as she was told with a cheeky little smile to Sonya, enraging the so-called MMA expert even further.

*

As much as Sonya tried she just couldn't resist watching the video she was sent. Of course she didn't have time to watch it all, but she watched enough that she wished she never had, which was no doubt the intention, meaning that she played into Carmella's hands. Which shouldn't have mattered, as Sonya was by far the better fighter, and she should have simply used her anger to get the victory that much faster.

Instead she tried to punish Carmella, making several mistakes along the way, which allowed her opponent to take advantage, and Sonya not only found herself being dominated through most of the match, but for the first time losing a match where her ass was on the line. She even tapped out to fucking Carmella, meaning there was no disputing it, she was screwed.

Something which echoed through her mind as she slowly made her way to the back, Mandy trying to comfort her, "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

"It won't." Sonya grumbled, "Nothing will ever be okay, ever again."

"It will." Mandy insisted, "I promise."

*

The only way that could be true, as far as Sonya was concerned, was if she could get this humiliation over and done with as fast as possible. Which was why she didn't hide in her hotel room, or more likely the gym, like she really wanted too, where she could take out her frustrations out on a punching bag, or better yet Mandy's fat ass. Hopefully she would be able to do that later, but instead she headed straight for Carmella's hotel room 'to pay the piper'.

Admittedly, that was one small blessing, as if she had been smarter, Carmella would have humiliated her publicly, making it more likely Sonya would've broken. Although it was a small comfort compared to what she was about to go through, which held her back from knocking on the door when they finally arrived.

After a few seconds, of just standing there Mandy gently pushed, "Sonya?"

"Huh? Oh, right." Sonya blushed, finally pushing herself to knock on the door.

"I think we can just go in." Mandy said shortly after that.

She was quickly proven right as Mandy grab the handle and opened it with ease, which once again proved that Carmella was an amateur. After all, anyone could have tried to come in here, and even if they were expected she shouldn't take the risk. Which was why Sonya made up for it by quickly locking the door behind them, something she was so preoccupied with she almost didn't hear the cries of pleasure coming from the bedroom of this luxurious hotel room suite.

Almost. But she did, and she had a good idea of who they were, and why they were making them. And sure enough Sonya was proven right, as she and Mandy walked into the bedroom to find Zelina bouncing her cute little ass up and down a dildo strapped around Carmella's waist.

"Oooooooooh, hi bitches! Just give me one second, and I'll be with you." Carmella greeted excitedly, before turning her attention back to her first ever bitch, "Okay Zelina, you can cum now. Mmmmmmmm, as long as you remember to thank me properly first. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, set a good example for Mandy and Sonya. Oh yeah, that's a good bitch."

The last part was said more quietly, and was drowned out by Zelina squealing at the top of her lungs, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU MY FABULOUS MISTRESS! OH MY GOD YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR LETTING YOUR FABULOUS BITCH CUM! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Sonya squirmed where she was standing, her poor ass hole quivering with fear when she saw the once proud Zelina Vega absolutely destroying her butt hole on Carmella's big dick. Meanwhile Mandy walked further into the room without hesitation, seemingly to get a better look. Although that was probably because she was jealous it wasn't her slutty ass bouncing up and down a strap-on cock right now.

Attached to Sonya of course, although at that moment her anal slut of a girlfriend probably didn't care. She just wanted something in her ass, Sonya in that moment having no idea just how right she was. She did however note that when Mandy's fat ass was fucked next, it wouldn't be her doing it, which made her sad, although in that moment she would do anything to save her own ass.

Because it was bad enough to anally violate herself on anyone's cock, but to have to do it for someone like Carmella was more humiliating than Sonya felt she could stand in that moment. Especially if, like Zelina about a minute after getting permission to cum, she actually came from getting her ass fucked. Although maybe would be worth it, if her cum squirted out of her cunt like that?

God, Sonya had seen Mandy do that plenty of times, but she couldn't even imagine cumming that hard. But no, she promised herself she would remain strong, remain a top, and not become weak and pathetic, like poor Zelina, who was suddenly pushed off the cock by Carmella, who then stood up and walked towards the newcomers menacingly.

"On your knees." Carmella ordered firmly, watching smugly as Mandy quickly did as she was told, while Sonya was more hesitant, but did it. Then Carmella added in a disapproving tone, "No, no, no, I want you facing each other. And Mandy, I thought you knew better than that. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I thought that at least you knew to reply with the proper respect."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress, sorry my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy said apologetically, even though she'd been following the script she had been given.

"Mandy?" Sonya frowned, questioning her girlfriend's actions.

"Shut up Sonya!" Carmella snapped, before leaning down next to where Mandy was now kneeling in front of Sonya, chuckling wickedly, and then pushing, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, stay nice and quiet. Your little girlfriend has something to say to you, isn't that right Mandy?"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied quickly, but then needed to take a deep breath as she was hesitant to hurt Sonya like this. However she desperately needed to please her Dom, so eventually she told her girlfriend, somewhat apologetically, "I'm not your bitch anymore. I'm the property of my Fabulous Mistress, Mistress Carmella. She owns my fat ass. It's her personal fuck hole, and you will never have it again unless you fully submit to her. Then we can be her Fabulous Bitches together."

There was a long pause, then Sonya grumbled in disbelief, "You... you can't be serious! This bitch! Really? REALLY!"

"Yes." Mandy confirmed, briefly pausing again before continuing, "Oh God, I'm so sorry Sonya. I love you, I really do, mmmmmmmmm, but no one has ever fucked my ass as good as my Fabulous Mistress. She's amazing. Incredible! Fabulous! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, my Fabulous Mistress more than lives up to her name, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, especially when she's pounding my big fat ass and making me her little Fabulous Bitch. That's what I am now Sonya. That's all I want to be. And this is me, proving it. I have proved it, haven't I, my Fabulous Mistress? Please, I'll tell her whatever you want, just please tell me I've earned the privilege of being your Fabulous Bitch."

"Oh, I'd definitely say you've earned it." Carmella smirked, dangling the collar she had been hiding, "But let's make it official, shall we?"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied quickly, holding her hair out of the way to allow her Dom to wrap the collar around her neck and to tighten it in place, which she did none too gently.

"There, now you really are mine." Carmella grinned, stepping back to admire her handiwork.

"Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy grinned happily back.

"Now, that didn't sound like a proper thank you to me." Carmella scolded with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy apologized, moving down and starting to cover Carmella's feet in kisses, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Sonya watched all of this with disbelief, and then she finally spoke up, telling Carmella with a glare, "You'll pay for this, bitch."

"Only if you can survive being topped tonight." Carmella reminded Sonya, before ordering her new bitch, "But first, I want to make sure my dick is nice and wet with your girlfriend's saliva. Besides, when I said a proper thank you, I meant a blow job. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck my dick Mandy. Clean it of all of Zelina's ass cream. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I know how much you like that."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress, sorry my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy said apologetically, lifting her head up and eagerly wrapping her mouth around the head of that big dick.

Unlike some of the other stuff this wasn't that big a deal, as Mandy loved ass to mouth, and Sonya constantly let Mandy taste other girl's asses, including right from another top's strap-on. But when combined with everything else it was just another slap to the face which enraged Sonya.

Especially as Carmella insisted on grinning at her with triumph the entire time. God, Sonya wished more than ever before she could knock that stupid smirk off of Carmella's face, but again, she just had to stand there and try and save up this rage for the next time she was in the ring with Carmella, and better yet, after she'd beaten the bitch and thus could truly get her payback.

Admittedly, one of the things she could do was marvel at just how skilful the blow job Mandy was giving was. Her girl was always beautiful, but never more than when she was happy, and few things made Mandy Rose happier than having a ass flavoured cock in her mouth. Something which was very clear from the way Mandy was moaning happily from the very first time she wrapped her mouth around the head of the cock, and then throughout the blow job.

Hell, she was even moaning happily as she pushed the dildo into her throat so she could get every drop of butt cream. Which was of course something Sonya had no doubt she'd be experiencing soon, whether she liked it or not.

Mandy hated hurting Sonya like this, but she just couldn't help herself. After the best sex of her life, especially the best anal sex, Mandy physically needed to be Carmella's bitch, and would do anything to make that happen. And even though it had taken a lot, it finally happened. She was officially one of Carmella's Fabulous Bitches, and she was even celebrating with some yummy ass cream.

Which again, she was doing in front of Sonya, which wasn't ideal, but there was a very good chance that Sonya would join her in being a Fabulous Bitch, and then this wouldn't be a betrayal, so much as a way to ease Sonya into experiencing some of the ecstasy Mandy had been treated too lately.

Of course, all that was merely echoing in the back of her mind, while Mandy's main focus was on the cock flavoured with yummy ass cream. Especially as it was attached to her new Mistress, Mandy making sure that the first blow job she gave is officially a Fabulous Bitch was long, thorough and passionate.

Admittedly, her Fabulous Mistress played a big part in that, as she actually gave her the time to thoroughly cleaned not only first few inches, but the entire length of the big dick. Mandy even got the entire thing down her throat, being that she really did get every drop of butt juice, before inevitably being forced to stop. However even then she was rewarded with something else, which was arguably equally good.

"Mmmmmmm good girl, you did so good. Soooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd at cleaning my cock. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, so good. But now, I want you to kiss my ass!" Carmella ordered with delight, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, kiss my fucking ass right in front of your precious girlfriend. Show her you're now nothing but my ass kissing slut. Yessssssssssss, start out with the cheeks, and then make your way to my butt hole. I want you to worship my Fabulous Booty while Sonya watches. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, solidify your new role in life. Prove you're worthy to be owned. Oh fuck yes, kiss my fucking ass!"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed, getting behind her and pulling the harness down and out of the way.

Her words were barely audible as her Fabulous Mistress continued to talk trash to both members of Fire and Desire, as she had throughout the blow job, which of course just added to the experience for Mandy. Although honestly she was a little too preoccupied with obeying her orders to really pay attention to what was being said, as mostly they weren't important, as the message was getting across loud and clear.

Mainly that Carmella approved, which was maybe especially true when Mandy started to cover her Fabulous Mistress's bottom with kisses. Oh yes, then the compliments, and insults, really kicked up a notch, causing Mandy to smile happily.

It also made her literally kiss that Fabulous Booty for longer than she would've liked. Because don't get her wrong, there was a certain thrill to literally kissing ass, but it just wasn't the same as giving a rim job. Of course eventually she got her chance, and when she did Mandy took full advantage of it, pressing her face in between those cheeks and not just licking up and down, but swirling her tongue around the most private hole of her Fabulous Mistress.

Which naturally got some happy sounds from her owner, which was particularly impressive given what else Mella was receiving at that point from an increasingly more willing Sonya, who was now finally in her element.

"Awww, what's the matter Sonya, jealous?" Carmella teased gleefully, "Mmmmmmmm, I bet you are. Not of me though. Actually, of course you're jealous of me, who wouldn't be, especially when I have such a hottie kissing my ass, mmmmmmmmm, but you're also jealous of Mandy, aren't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, you wish you were in your girlfriend's place right now, kissing my ass like a little slut! Oooooooooooooh yeah you do, yeah you do. Well, don't worry, you'll get your chance. Oh yes, I promise you Sonya, you'll have your chance to kiss my ass. But first, I saved you your favourite treat. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's right you nasty lesbo, I saved you some pie, so eat up. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, eat my pussy you dyke bitch! Eat it! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!"

"If you insist." Sonya grumbled, getting down onto her knees.

However before Sonya could start Carmella grabbed her head, held it in place, and pushed, "What was that?"

Sonya glared and then replied mockingly, "Yes my Fabulous Mistress."

"I suppose that will do." Carmella finally relented, shoving Sonya's face into her pussy.

Sonya then immediately slid her tongue out over Carmella's pussy lips, starting from the bottom and slowly making her way to the top, then lingering on the other girl's clit. Which was pretty much just an automatic response to finding her face being pushed into any pussy, even if she wasn't normally the one pushing A into B.

More often than not it was some other bitch's face into her pussy, which as a top was the norm, but unlike most tops Sonya loved eating pussy, and even prided herself on being good at it. She'd certainly eaten Mandy out countless times, and while nothing could ever compare to her girl, Carmella actually tasted pretty good. And best of all, it actually made her shut off for like the first time tonight.

Instead Carmella found a different way to annoy her, namely whaling at such a high-pitched key Sonya almost covered her ears with her hands it was so bad. Also she dug her fingernails, which were way too long, considering she was a wrestler, into the back of Sonya's head. Which to be fair, was something that Mandy did a lot, but she did it just right, and then it was weirdly loving. This wasn't.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers