Fabulous Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Carmella was carefully listening out in case Sonya did beg for mercy, in which case she would have given it to her, as she had no interest in being a cruel Dom. But unsurprisingly, Sonya's pride kept her quiet. Also hopefully the fact that Carmella went nice and slow. Which admittedly was for her own benefit more than Sonya's, but they both benefited. Especially as it continued throughout the butt stuffing, and after it.

Oh yes, once every inch of that big cock was buried deep inside Sonya's ass Carmella established a slow and steady rhythm, making sure the pure top's first butt fucking was nice and slow, to make it easier on them both, and allowing them to savour every wonderful humiliating moment of it.

Zelina was watching this from an awkward angle, her own aching backside quivering with jealousy at seeing what Sonya was now receiving. God, she wished it was her ass getting fucked right now, and very much hope that she would be her Fabulous Mistress's dessert. Or at least one of them. Because let's face it, there was no way that Carmella wasn't fucking Mandy Rose's big fat ass again tonight, this time in front of her girlfriend.

Zelina just hope that their Fabulous Mistress would save some energy to make her cum in some way. Hell, she do it herself, but she needed permission for that, and she hated to settle for it when everyone else was getting such treats. Sadly, for now she would have to, although at least she was brought back into the fun shortly after the butt fucking began.

"So, who wants to taste some ass?" Carmella teased.

"I do, I do!" Mandy replied quickly, "Mmmmmmmm, please my Fabulous Mistress, let me taste my girlfriend's ass."

"You already have, remember?" Carmella pointed out with a wicked grin, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you rimmed your girlfriend good for me, made her ass hole nice and wet for me to fuck. So don't you think it's about time someone else got a chance? Yessssssssss, so how about it... Sonya? Fancy tasting your own ass?"

"Fuck you." Sonya moaned.

"That's right, that's exactly what I'm doing to you. Mmmmmmmm, I'm fucking your sweet ass!" Carmella taunted, before adding, "But I do like the fact that you've got some fight left in you. Not for long though. No, mmmmmmmmmm, soon I'll have you fully broken in, and sucking your butt off of my cock. But for now... Zelina, you want to taste some booty?"

"Oh yes!" Zelina quickly replied, before her top changed her mind, "Please my Fabulous Mistress, please let me have the privilege of tasting Sonya's bitch ass!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely, mmmmmmmm, and you've been so good." Carmella grinned wickedly.

"Thank you my Fabulous Mistress, thank you." Zelina eagerly replied and obeyed.

It didn't matter to her one bit that she was just a pawn being used to train both members of Fire and Desire, Zelina just wanted to be involved in the fun again. And she really did want to taste some butt. And most importantly of all, of course, she wanted to please her Fabulous Mistress.

Something she clearly did, from the way that her Fabulous Mistress's beautiful grin seemed to get wider the closer she got, and then she even let out a beautiful laugh as Zelina wrapped her lips around the head of the cock. Then the only thing Zelina was really aware of was the joy of tasting some fresh ass, something she savoured for a few long seconds, until she got a little push from her Fabulous Mistress.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch, suck my cock!" Carmella gleefully encouraged, while mostly keeping her focus on Mandy and Sonya, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, suck it good. Get all that yummy butt cream off of it like the twisted little ass to mouth whore you are! Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make your fellow whores jealous. Fuck yeah, make your fellow ATM whores jealous of all of the butt cream you're getting to clean. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, get every drop. Every fucking drop, mmmmmmmmm, fuck Zelina, good girl! Take it! Take it down your whore throat! Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking suck it!"

To be fair Zelina would have definitely deep throated without being told, as she had grown addicted to the taste of ass, but orders from her Fabulous Mistress definitely pushed things along faster. Although she tried to strike the right balance between giving her Fabulous Mistress what she was asking for, and putting on a show for her.

Also she just savoured the taste of Sonya's ass, because while it wasn't quite as good as her own, or Mandy's butt cream, and especially not their Fabulous Mistress's, it was definitely enjoyable. Something she got to savour for more than she thought she would, as her top gave her plenty of time to clean the dick, and even after that her Fabulous Mistress started going back and forth between Sonya's butt. Of course, it was only a matter of time before it was someone else's turn.

"So, you seriously want to taste your own girlfriend's butt, you nasty slut?" Carmella gleefully taunted her broken bitch.

"God yes!" Mandy pleaded, "Please give it to me my Fabulous Mistress. Give me that butt cream. Please?"

"Come on, you can do better than that." Carmella grinned.

"Please, please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, my Fabulous Mistress, give me my girlfriend's butt cream." Mandy begged shamelessly, desperately trying to think what the other woman wanted to hear, "Please allow me the privilege of sucking it off of your big beautiful cock. The one that has been up my butt, and Zelina's butt, and now my total top of a girlfriend's butt. Oh yes, you fucked all our butts, my Fabulous Mistress, and now I want to taste both of them off of your strap-on. But most of all, my girlfriend. Yesssssssssss, oh please, let me taste my girlfriend Sonya Deville's butt on your big dick. Mmmmmmmm, my mouth is watering just from the thought of it."

"Alright." Carmella said, once again pulling her cock out of Sonya's ass, this time pressing it to Mandy's mouth, "Suck your girlfriend's slutty little ass off of my big dick. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch! Suck it! Suck it good, soooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss!"

Of course their Fabulous Mistress continued the commentary, although for a while it was clear that even she wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying. Not when the beautiful Mandy Rose was sucking on a cock fresh from her own girlfriend's virgin ass hole, and thus providing even more humiliation for poor Sonya Deville. In that moment Zelina actually kind of felt sorry for Sonya, who had managed to keep her anal cherry, and her dignity, for quite a while before this.

Much like Zelina, actually. And like Zelina before her, she was now becoming a notch in the belt of Carmella. The difference being of course, was that Zelina didn't have a girlfriend to make the situation worse. although in that moment she wished she had, as Mandy was clearly loving this latest humiliation.

Mandy did indeed enjoy this latest humiliation. She always loved going ass to mouth, this of course was special as she was tasting the deepest part of Sonya's butt on the strap-on of their Fabulous Mistress. And sure, only moments ago she had been rimming her girlfriend, as she had done several times before this, but it just wasn't the same.

Or as perverted, or humiliating. For either of them. Oh yes, the most humiliating thing about this, and the only kind of downer, was that she was further humiliating Sonya in the process. Also denying her the joy of that cock in her ass, something which always drove Mandy crazy, but especially when she was being denied during a butt fucking. Although it was helping Sonya to relax, and would ultimately make the submission easier on her, so Mandy guest it was a good thing overall.

It was certainly a good thing for her, as her Fabulous Mistress started going back and forth between her eager to please mouth, and Sonya's previously virgin ass. Sure, sometimes Zelina got the honour of going ass to mouth, but it was not unusual Mandy would have to share this treat, and sooner or later it would be Sonya getting this privilege.

So for now she chose to focus on the good things, that being that more often than not her Fabulous Mistress shoved the butt flavoured dick down her throat, and when that happened she got to give that cock a nice long blow job, allowing her to get every drop of anal juice. And there was even something to be said for just watching Zelina suck some strap-on, or better yet Sonya continuing her first ever ass fucking.

Then all of a sudden Carmella ordered, "Mandy, go get a strap-on and put it on."

"Seriously?" Mandy frowned with confusion.

"Seriously." Carmella confirmed, before adding, "Then I want you to lie down, and then I want your precious girlfriend to get on top of you, so we can DP her."

Her eyes lighting up in realization Mandy replied, "Yes my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress."

Again, this was something she'd done with Sonya, just not with this combination, obviously. Which certainly made Sonya nervous, so much so she actually tried to protest, but she only got as far as opening her mouth, and she knew there was nothing she could say to stop it. So she just watched as Mandy did as she was told, retrieving a strap-on from her Fabulous Mistress's bag and putting it on.

Although she did briefly suck on it, which was a little rebellious for a total bottom like Mandy, but it was worth it to make sure Sonya took this easy. Then she got into position, and after an obviously fake cough from their Fabulous Mistress her girlfriend crawled on top of her, lined herself up with the dildo and slowly pushed downwards.

The fact that Sonya cried out joyfully wasn't surprising, as all Mandy needed to do was look at her girlfriend's cunt to see it was very wet from all of the fun they had been having. Which was probably really humiliating for Sonya, but at least it made it easier for her to take every inch of that dildo inside herself.

Something which Sonya didn't normally do, but it was clear from her reaction that at least her body was loving it. And it was the same thing when their Fabulous Mistress shoved her dick back up Sonya's shit-pipe, meaning that she was officially being DP'ed for the first time in her life. Oh yes, Sonya Deville was having a lot of firsts tonight, and Mandy was very happy to be involved with them.

Sonya had just been getting used to taking it in the ass. It wasn't a sensation she ever wanted to get used too, but she was, at least initially it was a relief as it meant less pain, however unfortunately it also meant she slowly started to feel pleasure, which was her worst nightmare.

At least at first whenever she felt that pleasure the dildo was quickly removed from her butt, although more and more the humiliation of having Mandy or even Zelina tasting her backside somehow kept her on her high, instead of putting her off of it. Then came the DP, and suddenly Sonya had to get use to a whole new sensation, although unlike the last one this was pleasurable from the start.

At least she could take comfort in the fact that she wasn't some kind of DP whore, even if it meant that Carmella of all people had done a good job at stretching out her ass to the point where she was feeling pure pleasure, even as her butt was once again penetrated and stuffed.

The fact that the part of her body that was meant to be penetrated was being stuffed, as was the fact that she was staring into the eyes of Mandy, which was as humiliating as it was comforting, but somehow every humiliation added to the experience, until Sonya realized it was inevitable she was going to cum. Cum from being double stuffed like a total whore. Like a... a total bottom. Oh God! And she wasn't sure she could take it without breaking.

It would probably help if she didn't have to beg for her latest humiliation, and logically she should be able to wait out the inpatient Carmella. However, not only did the bitch seem to have to somehow found patients, but she was staying eerily silent, either because she was savouring the moment, or she was allowing Sonya to concentrate on the overwhelming pleasure she felt. Maybe both.

Either way though, Sonya needed this to end somehow. But she just couldn't take it anymore. The feeling of a big cock up her ass at the same time her cunt was being stuffed, those dildos rubbing against each other through the thin wall of flesh separating them, and the fact that it was Carmella of all people doing this to her. And using her precious Mandy to do it. It was just too much. Too humiliating. Too good.

"Harder! Please... my Fabulous Mistress, fuck me harder!" Sonya desperately whined, trying to think what Carmella would want to hear, "Butt fuck your Fabulous Bitch as hard as you can! Make me your bitch! Your Fabulous Bitch! Oh fuck! Fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard! That feels so good, sooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, pound me, pound my slutty little ass hole! Turn it into a gaping bitch hole my Fabulous Mistress. Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, a hole for you to use, oh God yes, fuck me, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Mercifully Carmella didn't force Sonya to pledge her undying loyalty to her in exchange for the orgasm she now so desperately needed, but that was probably because it was unnecessary. Because after this experience, there was no way Sonya would ever be the same again, and as the first climax absolutely blew her away she knew that her personality had shattered.

Maybe she'd be able to top again, but she'd never actually be a top. Oh yes, all it took was Carmella increasing the pace ever so slightly, and Sonya came so hard she was instantly reduced to a switch at best. And maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't be so bad being a pure bottom. Which was the last coherent thought she had for a while, before she was truly consumed by the greatest ecstasy she'd ever known.

Carmella had actually planned on making Sonya promised to be her bitch, and taunting her throughout the DP as she had throughout the initial anal sex. However, she had just been so overwhelmed at finally getting to perform this act, without being in the middle of it, and she completely lost it when Sonya begged for more. Oh yes, she just couldn't help herself at that point.

She physically needed to devote every ounce of her energy into not just fucking Sonya's ass, but destroying it. Like, she literally wanted to ruin Sonya's rectum to the point that the other woman would have to take a humiliating trip to the doctors, just so she would never forget Carmella was a total top, and Sonya Deville was her bottom.

Perhaps more importantly, both members of Fire and Desire were her bitches. Or at least they were going to be. Oh yes, nothing was more important than that, hence why Carmella desperately tried to hold back her climax while pounding Sonya's booty. Luckily she had plenty of practice at this point, including practicing on Sonya's precious girlfriend Mandy and her big fat ass, the thought making Carmella grinned sadistically wide.

It also inspired her to start taunting again, although she resisted the urge for a few more long seconds, as she knew as soon as she did, she wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. But in the end of course, it was totally worth it.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! YOU'RE MINE SONYA, MMMMMMMMMM, MY FABULOUS BITCH!" Carmella screeched at the top of her lungs, smacking Sonya's ass as she did so, "I OWN YOUR ASS! I OWN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ASS! YOU'RE BOTH MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, MY FABULOUS BITCHES! YOU'RE MY FABULOUS BITCHES! I CAN USE YOU HOWEVER AND WHENEVER I WANT BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT! MY SLUT! YOU'RE BOTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Sure enough Carmella didn't managed to say much before becoming completely incoherent, but it was clear that she made Sonya cum even harder, which was her main goal. And as a bonus, she totally made Mandy cum harder too. Oh yes, both pieces of 'bread' in this 'sandwich' totally got off on the other end of the harness bashing against their clits, and the sheer joy of doing this to Sonya.

Of course, it was Carmella who no doubt had the most satisfying orgasm, or more accurately orgasms. Apart from maybe Sonya, of course. But she wasn't ass fucking another woman now, was she? And if anything she was getting a two for one deal, as she was basically fucking Mandy through Sonya, making this even more satisfying.

This whole thing was so satisfying in fact it was really hard not to use every ounce of her energy and then collapsed down onto the exhausted body, or in this case bodies, beneath her. Which had been what she had been doing lately, but this bitch might not be fully broken in, at least not yet, so it would be much better to be cautious.

So Carmella found a second wind, slamming Sonya's shit hole with every ounce of strength she had left for a few long minutes, giving all three of them at least one more amazing orgasm. Then she abruptly pulled out, and grinned widely and sadistically as she admired her handiwork. Namely Sonya's now widely gaping back door. Something she admired for a few long minutes, especially as she grabbed her phone and started taking pictures of it.

"Oooooooooooh, such a pretty little gape." Carmella moaned with delight after taking a few photos of that gaping bitch hole which was already perfectly visible, but just for added effect ordered, "Hey Mandy, spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks for me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want to get the best look possible of that gaping butt hole for my collection."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy eagerly replied and slowly obeyed.

Sonya whimpered as she felt Mandy doing as she was told, spreading her cheeks wide open and exposing her still dildo stuffed cunt, and more to the point her gaping ass hole. Which was so wide spreading her cheeks wasn't necessary, but it no doubt emphasize the gape, and it was more humiliating for poor Sonya. And yet, Sonya enjoyed it even more.

Oh God, she was so ashamed, but the truth was she enjoyed being sexually dominated and humiliated, and this was causing her to experience aftershocks which were almost as powerful as her orgasms. Somehow that was still the case when she realized Carmella was immortalizing this moment, something she only realized when the other woman captured her face on camera.

"Here, I just made your next decision incredibly easy for you." Carmella said, grabbing a dog collar out of her bag and dangled it in front of her new bitch, "I don't care if you're the type of total whore who breaks after just one butt fucking, or if you've got some fight left in you. The point is, no one is taking Mandy Rose's big fat ass away from me. Ever. And no one is going to take me down. So if you want these pictures to remain between us, you got two choices. One, you keep your mouth shut about this, and let me fuck your girl, and you, whenever and however I want... or two, you just accept the inevitable, and let me collar you right now!"

There was a brief pause where clearly Carmella and especially Mandy were expecting Sonya to lash out and get mad, but she couldn't. She just didn't have anything left in the tank, those orgasms destroying whatever physical and mental strength she had left, to the point where the only thing stopping her begging to be collared was her love for Mandy.

She didn't want to lose the opportunity to fuck that big fat ass again, or worse, lose her completely, but Carmella was right, she would be just delaying the inevitable. Her... her top was right. Her Mistress. That's what Carmella was now, and Sonya felt ashamed for not showing gratitude for it sooner.