Fabulous Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... collar me, my Fabulous Mistress. I want to be yours." Sonya pleaded softly, which really surprised the other women, although Carmella quickly recovered.

"You are mine. And now, you always will be." Carmella said smugly, tightly wrapping the collar around Sonya's neck, and then stepping back to admire her handiwork, take a picture, and of course gloat, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're mine pretty doggy. All mine! God, you look so pretty with your new little accessory. Pose for me doggy. Pose like the broken little bitch you are!"

For a few long seconds Sonya did her best to comply as her new Dom took more pictures, then she softly asked, "Please my Fabulous Mistress, can I clean those cocks? Everyone else got to taste the deepest part of my ass, and I really want to have a turn. Mmmmmmmm, and I wanna taste my cum on my girlfriend's cock. The cum you fucked out of me. Please, let me have it."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Carmella smirked, "Just make sure to put on a good show for the camera, and your Fabulous Mistress."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied submissively, before doing as she was told.

Although that meant Sonya actually found it easier moving now than she would've a few moments ago, as she was suddenly filled with adrenaline from that last conversation, and the overwhelming desire to please her Fabulous Mistress. Which was why she went for the cock of her new top first, not hesitating to push the dick which had just pummelled her ass deep into her mouth.

It was the kind of humiliating submission she couldn't have imagined doing before, but now she revelled in it. Fuck, she even moaned at the taste, and throughout the long, drawn-out blow job she gave her Fabulous Mistress. Of course that was even more the case when it came to sucking the cum coated cock. The cock that currently belonged to her girlfriend.

Or maybe it was her former girlfriend? It broke Sonya's heart to even think it, but it was hard for her to imagine a total bottom like Mandy Rose loving anyone who wasn't a total butt busting top. Which was why she didn't dare to look up for a few long minutes, but it seemed Mandy sensed this and cupped her face lovingly, pushing her to look up words, where she found love and understanding waiting for her.

That took her breath away, and made her suck even more passionately. Then she started going back and forth to compensate, and making sure she got every drop of her pussy and ass cream. Besides, it was the perfect way to celebrate the new roles of Fire and Desire, as Carmella's New Fabulous Bitches.