Fabulous Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Liv Morgan is anally gang banged.
12.1k words
4.75
14k
10

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Liv Morgan or Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Charlotte or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Carmella had been in a good mood recently, and it only got better when she got to SmackDown and heard the wonderful news. Oh yes, it felt like her career was back on track after the setback of losing the WWE SmackDown women's championship after a number of small but significant victories, especially because they led to her taking two anal cherries and becoming the proud owner of three bitches, or Fabulous Bitches as she preferred to call them.

Which honestly was more than enough sex slaves, but if she was going to be Alpha female, or at least an Alpha female on a show which didn't feature Charlotte Flair, then she was going to have to get use too having a lot of holes to fuck whenever she wanted. So the only real question was, who would have the honour of being her next Fabulous Bitch?

Just when she started seriously asking the question she got the perfect answer in the form of the Superstar Shakeup, which caused Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan to end up on SmackDown. Admittedly while Alexa had been a bottom in NXT, so much so she was maybe the biggest one in WWE history, as soon as she hit the main roster some sort of switch was flipped, and she became one of the most successful tops ever, leaving many, many gaped butt holes in her wake.

It was inspiring, honestly. The kind of thing Carmella had very much wanted to do herself, and now was finally succeeding at. Hopefully, so much so that she would be the one to break Alexa once and for all, reminding her just how much fun she'd had in NXT as a desperate little anal whore. But she had to tread carefully, as tougher women than her had tried only to end up with their asses stretched.

If Alexa provided an exciting challenge for the future then Liv would be her easiest conquest yet. Well, as long as no one else had laid claim to her. Although that might not matter, as Ruby Riott had claimed to Liv back in NXT, and despite being in a stable with her on the main roster Liv had spent her entire time from her first day in developmental to this moment getting anally reamed on a daily basis, and sometimes even an hourly basis, by anyone who wanted a piece of her big booty.

Which was hardly surprising, given that big, juicy ass of hers. Hell, the two new members of the SmackDown women's roster had two of the most fuck-able bubble butts in the history of the WWE. Oh yes those asses were made to be fucked, and Carmella was more than willing to do her part to remind them of that. Especially if she got two new Fabulous Bitches out of it.

Sadly her good mood was ruined when bad traffic resulted in her arriving late to the latest arena to host SmackDown, something which would probably get her an ear full from management, and maybe even a fine. But what was far, far worse was despite running at top speed to the locker room it seemed her fellow female wrestlers had started the fun without her.

That was clear before she got through the door, and given the familiar voice she heard Carmella was pretty sure she knew who exactly was making those sounds. And sure enough she was right, which was disappointing, but mostly because she hadn't been here when all this started. Oh well, hopefully she could make up for lost time now, and she still had the chance to gain herself a new Fabulous Bitch.

*

Earlier in the day...

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" Charlotte literally licked her lips as she saw the new members of SmackDown walk-in, "Mmmmmmm, fresh meat? Oh Vince, you shouldn't have. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I'll have to remember to send him a lovely gift basket for giving me exactly what I asked for. Again."

"He does have a habit of handing you things." Alexa shot dryly with possibly the world's most fake smile ever, "You've had what? A million championship opportunities, a spot on every show, and the all announcers kissing your ass? Must be exhausting. But that's okay, because I'm here now, and if you don't move aside willingly, well then, I guess I'll just have to make you."

"Oh, I'd love to see you try." Charlotte smirked, stepping into Alexa's personal space.

"Would you? Would you really?" Alexa asked, not backing down.

"Hell yeah, mmmmmmmmm, because I remember how heavenly your booty is." Charlotte teased, "Or can't you remember NXT? Huh? Was that just too many ass fuckings ago? Mmmmmmm, I bet it was, but that's okay, because I'll be happy to remind you. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh Alexa, I'll be only too happy to remind you that the announcers aren't the only ones around here who kiss my ass."

"That's funny, your little friends kept telling me the same thing." Alexa smirked, "Sasha most of all, of course, but Bayley too, and even Becky of all people. You were a member them, right? Your best buddies? The four Horsewomen? My fuck toys? Oh God Charlotte, I can't even accurately describe how satisfying it was to wreck their asses. I mean, you saw the pictures I sent you, right? Of your friends after I was done with them, their butt holes gaping craters as they willingly spread their cheeks for me? Because that's what's going to happen to you. Oh yeah, I have one last Horsewoman to break in, then I'll have the full set. So what makes you think that Vince wasn't doing me the favour by sending me here?"

"Yeah, or maybe he's just letting you get away from Ronda Rousey and her all conquering cock." Charlotte said coolly, "Face it Alexa, I wouldn't have been intimidated by your threats, even before Ronda was done turning you into her cock sleeve. And now? Mmmmmmmmm, now all I see in here is a mouthy little fuck hole begging to be put in her place. And luckily for you, I'm good at that. Just ask Sasha."

"I can't. She, Bayley and Becky are too busy moaning happily from being anal toys on RAW, something I made happen, not Londa Lousey." Alexa shot back, "Which again, is exactly what I'm going to do to you."

"And again, I've love to see you try." Charlotte challenged.

There was then finally silence for a few long seconds as the two blondes stared at each other, making them realize there was a weird sound besides them, causing them to turn and frown to find Liv Morgan and Asuka making out. Something they stared at for a few long seconds, before Asuka broke the kiss and asked, "What?"

"You're actually kissing that fuck hole?" Alexa scrunched up her face in disgust.

"I know you two haven't seen each other in a while, but you don't need to try so hard with her, sweetie." Charlotte winked with a wicked smile, "Oh yes, she'll bend over if you so much as click your fingers. Just like someone else I know. Actually, like a lot of girls I know."

Ignoring the urge to blush, and only barely managing it, Asuka explained herself, "You, do not need to tell me. I was the one that broke in this ass!"

"Ah fuck, mmmmmmmm, yes you were my Empress." Liv first cried out, and then cooed happily as Asuka smacked her ass to emphasize her words, and then squeezed it.

"Silence!" Asuka ordered without even looking at Liv, before getting to her point, "I know this is a good little fuck hole, and I reward that kind of behaviour. As you two will know soon enough. But why waste time standing around arguing, when no one has lost a match yet? And there is a willing bottom here who actually knows her place? So, how about you both shut up, and we welcome this perfect ass to SmackDown?"

There was a brief pause, then Alexa admitted, "Well, she does have a perfect little ass. Don't you Liv?"

"Yes Mistress Alexa." Liv cooed happily, taking the hint and turning around to wiggle that cute little butt, and even smacked it, "I've got a cute little booty that desperately needs fucking 24/7. Oh please, won't somebody please welcome me to SmackDown by fucking my slutty little butt? Please? It's my present to this locker room, and I want all of you to use it."

"Well, it would be a shame to turn down such a pretty present." Charlotte admitted, after licking her lips at the sight of that beautiful prize. Although even as she was saying these words a plan was forming in her head to get the upper hand on one of her so-called rivals, "I'll tell you what, because I'm a generous Queen, I'll allow you two the privilege of joining me in wrecking that perfect little booty... on the condition that Alexa prepares it for us."

"Deal." Alexa responded without hesitation.

"Oooooooooooh, so easy." Charlotte chuckled.

"Why wouldn't it be? It's not like I have to eat your nasty ass." Alexa quipped, thoroughly enjoying the glare she got from the so-called Queen, before she returned her attention back to what mattered, "No, mmmmmmmmm, I get to eat this big yummy booty. You think that's a punishment? Please, that's normally a reward I give to other sluts. One I'm more than happy to indulge in myself whenever I feel like it. And who knows, maybe you too will be lucky enough that I'll give one or both of you the same treat. So watch closely, wannabes, because one of you will be next. And maybe learn something, when it comes time for you to dine on my perfect little ass."

"Stop your yapping, and start fucking." Asuka ordered.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa said mockingly, before turning her attention back to Liv, "Bend over bitch! Give me that ass. No, don't take off your clothes. Mmmmmmmm, I want to unwrap the present you're giving this locker room, and the only part of you which is worth a damn thing, your big fucking booty. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, present me with that cute little butt. Oh fuck!"

"Yes Mistress Alexa." Liv replied when she finally got the chance.

Alexa licked her lips hungrily, the frustrating conversation she'd had before forgotten as Liv Morgan bent over in front of her, presenting her with that big, juicy booty. This wasn't the first time she'd had a good look at it, and it certainly wasn't her first time eating and fucking it, but anytime she got to do any of these things it was a real treat. The first of which she gleefully savoured as she slowly approached, and then grabbed onto that big butt and gave it a good squeeze.

She then slid her hands all over it, teasing everybody involved before she very slowly pulled down the other girl's pants, making sure she wasn't standing in the way of anyone else, so that only she really got to see it. Oh yes, only she got to watch Liv's pants slowly slide downwards, revealing one of the most perfect asses she'd ever seen.

Normally Alexa made sure to hook the underwear as she went, but this time she decided to tease herself a little by leaving it there, revealing that naturally this little slut was wearing a thong, which looked so very cute between those meaty cheeks. Which was another sight she enjoyed staring at for a few long seconds, especially as she was the only one who could really see it, before taking the fabric down and burying her beautiful face in between those cheeks.

Which of course, made both girls moan happily. Alexa because she was literally suffocating herself in booty, while frantically licking the hole she was about to violate, while Liv enjoy the pleasure of receiving a rim job. Something Alexa knew a lot about, from having shoving the faces of her bitches in between her meaty cheeks. And recently, a top preparing her for a butt fucking. Just like in NXT.

Pushing those unwanted submissive thoughts out of her head was easy given that all Alexa had to do was grab hold of both those ass cheeks and pull them wide apart as possible so she could pull back and get a good look at that hole she was about to destroy. What she was going to destroy alongside Charlotte and Asuka, once again solidifying her as a top on this brand, just as it should be.

She then spat onto her target, rubbed that saliva in with her tongue, and then finally pushed her way inside of Liv's butt hole. Given this was a total anal whore, that tongue entered easily, and Alexa was even able to push the entire length inside Liv's ass, and then literally fuck her with it. Oh yes, she was able to tongue fuck Liv Morgan's slutty little ass, that wet little muscle sliding all over those anal walls and getting them ready for her cock.

Which was more than enough for a truly shameless anal slut like Liv Morgan, but Alexa was feeling generous. So after a few long minutes of passionate butt munching Alexa replaced her tongue with her fingers, easily pushing first one, and then two into Liv's ass hole. This of course had the little butt slut moaning with blissful happiness, and the butt buster was the exact same way, and they even probably had the same grin as she did.

Which was why she added another finger, and then another, making four fingers in total stretching that private hole Alexa was turning into an eager little fuck hole. Or more accurately, reminding Liv that's what her butt was for. Something Liv was only too happy to confirm, without even being asked.

"Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, tongue my butt! Tongue fuck it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck it good! Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, finger me! Finger my ass, oooooooooooh, finger my slutty little ass! Oh fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Liv moaned dreamily throughout the time she was being prepared, although it was not long before she pleaded, "More! Oh please, give me more! Yessssssssssss, give me more fingers! Oh Mistress Alexa, that feel so good. Sooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, but I need a cock. Oh please Mistress Charlotte, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, stick your big dick in my slutty little ass and butt fuck me like the little anal whore I am!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Charlotte grinned, before ordering, "You heard the little slut Alexa. Get out of the way so I can welcome Liv Morgan to SmackDown with a nice, deep ass fucking. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, let's see how well this cute little booty takes my cock."

"Whatever." Alexa replied, unable to resist pulling her fingers out and sticking them straight into her mouth, where she sucked them clean with a happy little moan.

This predictably had Charlotte chuckling wickedly, before she smacked Liv's ass and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch. Let's see the only thing of value you have to give to this roster."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Liv quickly replied and obeyed, then added shamelessly, "Fuck me Mistress Charlotte! Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, please fuck me. Fuck me like the little anal whore I am! Come on, just do it. Please? You don't have to be gentle. Just use my ass like the fuck hole it is! Use me like the fuck hole I am! Oh please Mistress Charlotte, oh please, fuck me like a whore!"

Charlotte barely registered Liv's shameless begging, as she was too busy staring at the perfection in front of her, and maybe literally drooling. Because don't get her wrong, she had seen Liv Morgan around, but she was such an insignificant nothing in the women's division that she hadn't given her a second look. Hell, she wasn't sure they'd ever even been on the same brand before.

To be fair, that had been because she had been dealing with the likes of Paige, Bayley, Becky Lynch, and especially Sasha Banks. And by dealing, she of course meant she had been practically living in their perfect little asses. But now she was actually kind of mad at herself that this would be her first time taking this perfect little ass.

"Are you going to take that ass, or are you just going to drool?" Alexa grumbled mockingly, "Some of us actually like pounding ass, and are looking forward to a turn with this piece of meat."

"And you'll get it, after the Queen has her turn." Charlotte said dismissively, not looking away from the treat in front of her.

"Well, hurry up." Alexa whined petulantly.

"Just admiring the view." Charlotte smirked, before finally taking aim, and pushing forwards.

In a weird way Charlotte was grateful to Alexa for breaking her from her trance, as was everybody else in the room, as they got to witness Liv's perfect little ass hole starting to slowly stretch for the Queen's big dick. Admittedly it wasn't quite as satisfying for Charlotte as doing this to a wannabe top like Paige, Sasha, and even the mighty Asuka, but it was still incredibly beautiful.

Especially when that little ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Charlotte's cock to slide through it and into Liv's butt. Something that would make any self-respecting person cry out in pain, but this shameless bottom truly solidified her new role on this brand when she actually cried out in pure pleasure from getting anally penetrated.

Which of course resulted in a round of laughter from the tops, and the mouthy Alexa probably tried to taunt Liv, or even Charlotte, but the Queen suspected that her new fuck hole was just as lost in the moment as she was. After all, why bother taunting, when there was nothing left to say? Liv Morgan was a total anal whore, plain and simple.

Well, actually Charlotte would have plenty to say about that later, but at least for a while she stayed silent as she savoured the penetration, and then of course the butt stuffing. Which was another thing which maybe literally made her drool, as it was just so beautiful. Oh yes, Charlotte loved watching inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into another woman's most private hole.

This was normally something Charlotte savoured for as long as possible, and she did try her best here, but there was only so much she could do with a true anal whore, and sure enough her dick slid into what was supposed to be a forbidden hole like a hot knife through butter. In some ways it was a good thing, because a girl with an ass like Liv Morgan should be getting anally pounded on at least a daily basis, and ideally, multiple times a day, and this proved that she'd been receiving that.

But Charlotte wished there could have been longer between the moment she anally penetrated this butt slut, and the moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big dick was buried deep within Liv's whore ass. Of course, Charlotte had to mock the slut after that, or at least focus on what that wannabe Alexa was babbling on about.

"Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, take it good! Take it all, oh yes, take every inch! Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, that's it, every fucking inch!" Alexa moaned dreamily, just as lost in the ass stuffing as everyone else, and then when it was complete she added gleefully, "Oh God, that really is every single freaking inch up your butt! Already! God Liv, you really are like the biggest anal whore ever! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that thing just slid in like a hot knife through butter into your shit hole. Oh fuck, I bet you don't even remember what it was like to have shame, do you bitch? Huh? No, you don't. Or what it was like to be anything other than a fuck hole, as life truly began the moment you took a dick in your bitch ass!"

"Just like you." Charlotte quipped with a grin.

"Actually, it was the moment I fucked Becky Lynch's big fat butt for the first time." Alexa shot back, "Mmmmmmmm Goooooooooddddddddd, her ass was heaven. I see why you like it so much."

"I do. Mmmmmmmm, I love fucking Becky's big booty, and I'm going to love fucking this one." Charlotte boasted, on too much of a high for Alexa's words to be anything except mildly amusing, "So watch and learn, as I enjoy this fresh piece of meat. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm watch as I take this stupid fuck hole's whore ass and use it for it's true purpose."

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, use my ass Charlotte! Use it for it's true purpose." Liv moaned shamelessly, crying out joyfully as she got what she wanted, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, use my whore ass for it's true purpose! Oh yes, the true purpose of my whore ass is to be fucked! My true purpose is to be fucked in the ass! Ass fuck me my Queen, ruin my whore hole, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, use me for my true purpose! Fuck me! Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me like only you can, and show everyone else how it's done! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, AH FUCK!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers