Fabulous Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa was feeling so jealous right now. Luckily for her everyone was focused on Liv getting her perfect little ass fucked by the Queen, and if they did give her a glance it would be easy to dismiss her jealousy as being purely of Charlotte right now.

However, no matter how desperately she tried to tell herself that was the case, the truth was her own butt hole quivered with jealousy as she watched Liv's slutty little shit hole getting stuffed with strap-on, and then even more so as that big dick began pumping that big booty. Especially given this might be the best butt buster in the history of the WWE, Charlotte proving that with a ridiculous amount of skill, even in this early stage of the anal sex.

Suddenly Alexa was transported back to NXT where she had been every bit the shameless anal whore Liv Morgan now was, frequently finding herself bending over for the Queen. Oh yes, Charlotte might not have been her first, but she was the best, even more than Rhonda Rousey, who had reawakened her inner ass slut.

But that was why Alexa was here, to get away from that bitch, and get in touch with her inner butt buster, on the show where she had been able to turn her career around. Yes, there were huge obstacles in her way, but she was determined nothing would stop her, even the admittedly beautiful sight of Charlotte Flair totally owning Liv's fat ass.

"My turn?" Alexa questioned, trying to muster all the authority she could manage, only to instead sound pathetically whiny.

Which of course just made Charlotte laugh, "Please, I've barely gotta started."

Unfortunately, that was hard to argue with, and also sounded a little ridiculous, given that unlike Asuka, Alexa hadn't even retrieved a strap-on yet. Again she was lucky that everyone was preoccupied with Liv's welcome to SmackDown party, but if anyone did point out her mistake, she could simply counter with the very real fact that she just enjoyed watching a bitch getting butt banged.

But this was a wake-up call to finally retrieve a nice big dildo from her bag, strap it around her waist, and join Asuka in covering her shaft with lube as they continued watching Charlotte gently sodomizing Liv. Not that Alexa ever really took her eyes off it. No, everything she had just done was second nature to her, making it easy for her to watch that little butt slut get exactly what she deserved, which was of course, an ass fucking.

Not wanting to end up like that butt slut she was watching Alexa gathered her courage and demanded, "My turn now!"

Which caused Charlotte to give Alexa a glaring look, Asuka of all people chiming in, "Come on Charlotte, you can't hog that ass all to yourself. We agreed to share."

"Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, share me, share my whore ass! AH FUCK!" Liv tried to beg, only for Charlotte to very clearly tell her to be quiet pushing one of her hands away from her cheeks and smacking it hard.

"I'm the Alpha, I can do whatever I want." Charlotte reminded her audience, before compromising, "But I promise, you'll get your turn soon enough."

Which caused Alexa to scoff indignantly. Charlotte had always been a selfish bitch, but she truly became worse outside of NXT. Not only hogging the spotlight, but now she was hogging ass. Then again, back in NXT she was sharing with her friends, her precious horsewomen. Now she had probably forgotten what it was like to have friends, and that would probably be her undoing one day. Alexa just hoped she was there when it happened.

Or better yet, was the one to give Charlotte's fat ass what it deserved. What Charlotte deserved after all this time. But for now she would settle for a piece of that whore ass. Or her own fucked. No! Not that, never that again. Oh God, Alexa needed to fuck some ass just to get these infuriatingly submissive thoughts out of her head.

"So, how about that turn?" Alexa pushed.

"Sure..." Charlotte said, before offering with a wicked grin, "Asuka, would you like a piece of this whore ass?"

"Gladly." Asuka replied with a wicked grin of her own.

"Hey! What about me?" Alexa whined petulantly.

"You are small, and annoying. And if you hadn't asked me so many times, maybe you would've got what you wanted." Charlotte smirked, revelling in the chance to get one up on Alexa, again, "But don't worry, you'll get your turn, after Asuka. Unless you want to take the Empress's turn from her? Huh? Maybe fight her for it now? I don't mind, mmmmmmmm, especially as it gives me longer with this ass."

Which was an offer which had Asuka grinning wickedly, and Alexa gulping at the thought, before glaring at Charlotte, "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. So go ahead Asuka, take that ass from Charlotte. Show the Queen that she might be the Alpha female around here, but she isn't invincible."

"Gladly." Asuka replied again, which led to a long staring match between the Empress and the Queen.

"Go ahead." Charlotte dared her rival to do something, and then just chuckled arrogantly as she pulled her cock out of Liv's ass, smacking it nice and hard, and encouraged, "Do your worst. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, let's see the mighty Asuka get back to her rectum wrecking ways."

"Oh yes, wreck my rectum Mistress Asuka! Please ruin my butt!" Liv pleaded, going right back to spreading her cheeks, exposing how well stretched her ass hole was already. Of course, it wasn't good enough for her, as she made clear with her shameless begging, "Slam my whore ass full of cock and treat it like a good for nothing except fucking fuck hole that it is! Oh yes, fuck me Mistress Asuka! Destroy me! Oh yes destroy my slutty little shit hole! Oh please, please, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Asuka glared at Charlotte for her last comment, as it bought back unfortunate memories for her. Luckily about the same time Liv started shamelessly begging for what she so desperately needed, and exposing exactly where she needed it, quickly returning Asuka's attention to where it should be.

Namely to the beautiful sight in front of her, which was so captivating that like Charlotte before her Asuka just stared at it for a few long seconds, savouring just being able to look at it, and of course Liv's wonderful words. Then before Liv got too whiny, or worse, Charlotte hypocritically mocked her for pausing, the Empress stepped up to the plate, and took what was rightfully hers, namely another fresh piece of ass.

Unlike Charlotte, who went unnecessarily slowly, Asuka slammed the first few inches of her dick inside of Liv's slutty little ass. Which would make most women, even amongst her fellow female wrestlers, cry out in agony, but not Liv Morgan. No, that total anal whore cried out with pure pleasure as her most private hole was roughly violated, suggesting that the process could be repeated.

Something that Asuka normally wouldn't risk if she was trying to break in a bitch, but as this pathetic bottom had thoroughly proven herself truly a shameless ass sex loving slut, she decided to treat her to a hard and fast butt stuffing, as well as anal penetration. Which again, made Liv cry out in mostly pleasure, further solidifying her new role as nothing but a free fuck hole for the real women of this brand.

Once her thighs came to rest against those big meaty cheeks Asuka did pause briefly, but not for Liv's benefit. No, this nasty little butt slut had proven she could take whatever the Empress had to give, something which Asuka would have to remember for later. Even more than when they had been in NXT together, which was really saying something.

Oh yes, Liv Morgan had been one of the many, many girls Asuka had used as nothing but a cock sleeve, and it was clear that she would fill that role once again on SmackDown. Something Asuka savored just as much as the feeling of thighs against cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big dick had been buried deep within Liv's bowels.

Which caused Liv to whimper pathetically, although Asuka was pretty sure that was because she wasn't fucking the bitch. Eventually that changed, after what felt like both seconds and hours, Liv was again crying out in pure pleasure as the dildo began to be removed from her tailpipe, only for Asuka to reinsert it straight back up that whore butt.

This of course was greeted by another cry of pure pleasure, Asuka repeating the process over and over again as she officially started to sodomize her fellow female wrestler. Although it seemed an insult they had the same official job title at work, despite the fact that Liv Morgan's real job was taking it in the butt for real women. Among other things, one of which Charlotte demonstrated, because of course that spotlight hog couldn't stay away from the action for too long.

"Hey Liv, how badly you want to taste your own whore ass?" Charlotte asked as she stepped in front of the poor little bottom, although just out of reach, because she already knew the answer, but she wasn't going to give it to the bitch. Not without begging first, and thus once again giving Charlotte an advantage.

Of course Liv's response was quick, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, gimme my whore ass! I wanna taste it! Oh Please Mistress Charlotte, let me taste my own butt!"

Charlotte pretended to think about it for a moment, then she just huffed, "We both know you can do better than that, so do it. Beg me for the privilege we both know you don't deserve."

"Please, please, please give it to me! Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, give me the privilege of sucking your big beautiful cock." Liv immediately began begging shamelessly, whimpering as she added, "I'm sorry Mistress Charlotte, ooooooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, I'm sooooooooooo sorry I got my nasty butt juices all over your big beautiful cock. I know, ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, I know I'm not worthy of sucking your big dick, that all I am is a dirty little anal whore, mmmmmmmmmmm, good for nothin' but butt fuckin', but please, please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeee, let me suck it like the ass to mouth loving slut I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, please, my Queen, give me this honour."

"I suppose that will do." Charlotte said dryly, doing a poor job of hiding her evil smile as she shoved her strap-on into the other girl's face.

Liv opened her mouth eagerly to respond, although before she could the cock was shoved directly into her mouth, which was even better in her opinion. After all, immediately she was stuffed at both ends, being spit roasted like the little slut that she was. Which would've been heaven on it's own, but she was tasting the deepest part of her ass on that cock, giving her not one, but two good reasons to moan loudly, which was exactly what she did.

She then continued moaning happily as Mistress Charlotte gave her a few long seconds to savour that flavour, before she placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed her downwards, silently encouraging her to do her job.

Of course Liv was only too happy to oblige, greedily slurping up the heavenly juices before she pushed the dick deeper into her throat in order to get more of it. Mistress Charlotte was a big help with that, shuffling forwards slightly to make sure that eventually Liv ended up with the full length deep within her mouth and throat. Something that would make a 'normal', a.k.a. boring, girl violently choke and gag, but it simply made Liv quiver with delight.

Well, there was a little choking and gagging, especially when Mistress Charlotte started to face fuck her, literally using Liv's mouth like a whore's cunt, or like Liv's ass hole. Oh yes, Mistress Charlotte treated it as the loose, well-trained fuck hole it was, and Liv loved her for it.

Charlotte also loved this, enough to give her usual encouragement, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it, take it, fucking take it! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, such a whore! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, you're such a good little whore Liv. Taking it in both ends, taking it in the ass ,ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, taking a cock straight from your ass into your mouth! Oh yeah, what a slut! What a nasty little slut you are! Oooooooooooh, how I love it! Oh yeah bitch, take it! Take it deep in your fucking throat! That's it, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss, suck it you worthless bitch! Suck my big dick like the little cock sucker you are! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking suck it!"

As much as she had enjoyed savouring the gentle treatment Mistress Charlotte had given her, especially given that it'd been the first time tonight she was getting anally taken, it really didn't take much for her to loosen up back there, so what Mistress Asuka was doing to her now was heavenly. Especially as Mistress Charlotte was brutalizing her throat. Admittedly it wasn't quite as hard as that, and not nearly enough to make her cum, but Liv still loved it.

Sure, chances are she'd be experiencing this feeling for a very long time, but it was one that she lived for, and would just make her eventual orgasms that much more powerful. And there was always a chance that someone would make her cum by mistake. Not a good chance, but a chance.

"Can I have a turn?" Carmella's voice suddenly echoed through the room.

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte smirked, "Sure."

"Yes!" Carmella pumped her fist, put her bags down and quickly got herself prepared.

"Hey! No fair!" Alexa whined, "It was my turn next. You promised!"

"No, I said you could join us. I didn't say when." Charlotte pointed out with a smirk, loving the fact that she was getting yet another victory over Alexa.

"It was implied." Alexa huffed.

"Quit your bitching." Asuka growled, speeding up her thrusts momentarily, then abruptly pulling out and turning to Alexa, "We will all have a turn with this fuck hole tonight. Anyone who wants it. So you get what you want, eventually. Mmmmmmmmm, we just need to make sure this anal whore is well used, so it's very clear what her purpose is on this brand."

"Oh yes, please Mistress Asuka, Mistress Alexa, Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Carmella, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass! I want all of you to fuck my ass and treat it like the fuck hole it is." Liv whimpered with shameless need, her words sounding crystal clear, even though she was croaky as Mistress Charlotte had only just pulled her cock out of her mouth, "Use me! I love to be used. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love to be use like the fuck hole I am! Please do it, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me like the anal whore I am! Make it crystal clear what my purpose on this brand is. What my purpose in life is. Oh please, someone fuck me! Someone, anyone. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, anyone who wants to can use any of my slutty little fuck holes, because I'm the biggest dyke whore ever!"

"Shut up and suck this dick." Asuka ordered.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Liv eagerly replied and obeyed.

Just before that she had been watching Mistress Carmella strip off her clothes, strap on a cock and cover it with lube, all the while staring at Liv's fat ass. Which was flattering and all, and very exciting, but Liv was so grateful to get a cock back inside her she whimpered and moaned with joy. Admittedly, the fact that she was tasting the deepest part of her ass again had a lot to do with it, especially as Mistress Asuka graciously allowed her to savour the moment.

Although then it became a little frustrating that her ass wasn't receiving attention, and it wasn't like she could go back to begging for it, so Liv encouraged Mistress Carmella the only way she could in that moment, namely by reaching back and spreading her cheeks. Which wasn't easy, but it was so worth it, because soon after she got what she wanted, namely being double stuffed again.

Carmella hated the fact that she wasn't here at the start of this, but that was one hell of a show to walk in on. Admittedly it was a common occurrence to find some lucky slut being double teamed while others waited their turn, but in the past Carmella could only watch and be jealous of everyone involved, or be told to bend over next to the other bottom.

She was afraid it was going to be hard to convince the others to let her join the fun as a top, but Charlotte's word was law, so she was in the clear. Who cares if Charlotte was only doing it to screw with Alexa. In fact, that worked even more in Carmella's favour, considering her plans for Little Miss Bliss. Oh yes, this had worked out very well for her indeed.

Admittedly she didn't get off to a good start, scrambling to retrieve her weapon of ass destruction, while watching the terrifying and intimidating Asuka and Charlotte continuing to dominate Liv. Worse, when Charlotte finally moved away and Asuka took her place, leaving Liv's ass exposed Carmella just stared at it for a few long seconds.

To be fair even the best tops could get lost in such a pretty view, especially considering Liv's ass hole was gaping open quite nicely already, but it wasn't good enough for a top, and Carmella really, really needed to impress. But she just couldn't help it, especially when that shameless bottom reached back and slowly spread her cheeks, making the sight even more drool worthy.

Frustrated by this pause Alexa grumbled, "Hurry up bitch, we haven't got all day."

Instead of flustering her, Carmella just felt a sense of calm washing over her, and she smirked while approaching her pray, "Just admiring the view."

"Well if you keep it up I'll show you how it's done." Alexa threatened, "Maybe even on your skanky ass!"

"I'd like to see you try." Carmella said dismissively, before winking at Alexa, "Maybe we should get in the ring, see who ends up on top."

"Bring it bitch, I'll gape your ass so wide that I'll be able to use it as a basketball hoop!" Alexa snapped.

"We'll see." Carmella said, offering up another dismissive response as she took aim and pushed forwards.

She would've loved to use this as a way to get to Alexa, but she decided it wouldn't matter if she found a way into Alexa's head, and stayed there for a while before their match. Besides, Carmella didn't want to do anything right now, except violate Liv Morgan's perfect little ass, and that's exactly what she did, instantly making Alexa forget about their argument and focus on the anal loving bottom getting what she and her fat ass so richly deserved.

Well, maybe Carmella took it a little too easy on her, especially considering how just with one, slow thrust she was able to push the first few inches of her dick effortlessly through that loosened fuck hole and into that slutty little ass. Of course, she was doing that for her own benefit, not for anyone else's.

Everyone knew that, which was likely why they didn't complain, because they loved it too. Oh yes, they loved watching that big dick slowly sliding into Liv's slutty little back door, especially Liv who couldn't see it, but could feel it, and Carmella knew from experience that could be even better if you were in the right mood, or in this whore's case were born with an ass which was made to be fucked.

So no one had any problem at all with her slowly penetrating and stuffing that big fat booty. And they certainly didn't object to her using the same slow process to 'officially' begin butt fucking this little anal whore, especially not Liv, who moaned with pure pleasure around the cock in her mouth.

Liv was happy to bend over for anyone who asked. Like, literally anyone. Boyfriends, girlfriends, random hookups, whatever. She was just totally addicted to anal sex, and felt like she needed something up her butt 24/7. And butt plugs weren't enough. She'd tried, and was very good about wearing one if asked, but they just weren't the same as a long hard dick.

Real ones were fun because they would fill her bowels with cum, which would leak out of her for hours, and maybe even days, reminding her of what a total anal slut she was. But at least for her, nothing could beat the types of dicks which never went soft, and a total butt busting top who knew how to use it, like Mistress Asuka, Mistress Alexa and especially Mistress Charlotte.