Fabulous Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been expecting much from Mistress Carmella, but she was pleasantly surprised, as the other female wrestler fucked her ass with effortless skill and confidence which made her knees weak. God, she had no idea that Mistress Carmella had this in her, but she was so glad she did, and desperately hope that the Princess of Staten Island would use the fuck hole in between her cheeks again for her pleasure.

And for that matter, any hole she wanted. Oh yes, Liv was only too happy to let Mistress Carmella, or any of these women, do anything they wanted to her in exchange for the ecstasy she could only get through butt sex. Something that she was only too happy to prove a few moments later.

"Seriously, can I have my turn now?" Alexa snapped.

"Sure... but let's make it special." Charlotte smirked, before explaining, "Carmella, lay down and let Liv ride you. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, it's clear that a single cock up her ass is just too easy for this disgraceful anal whore. Oh yeah it is, mmmmmmmmm, if we're really going to wreck that ass, we better make this a double ass fucking. I assume there are no objections?"

"Absolutely not." Alexa grinned.

"Me neither." Carmella also grinned.

Meanwhile Liv's response was even more enthusiastic, "Yes, yes, yessssssssssss, double fuck me! Double ass fuck me like the whore I am! Please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmm, truly wreck my shit hole by stuffing a second cock up it, so you can double fuck my slutty little butt! So you can ALL ruin my whore booty and put me in my place."

"Well then, do as you're told bitches!" Charlotte growled.

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Liv cried out moments later.

To be fair to Liv, Mistress Carmella was reluctant to pull her dick out of her ass, making it impossible for Liv to obey. Which was actually kind of flattering if Mistress Carmella was so carried away that she would risk upsetting Mistress Charlotte, but it was also kind of irritating, because Liv really, really wanted that second dick in her ass.

Thankfully after that little push Mistress Carmella did pull her cock out and lie down, and even though that meant for a few horrible seconds Liv's slutty little ass was empty and unloved she quickly put a stop to that by jumping on top of the other girl, and shoving her slut butt down on the dildo. Pretty much literally, as after years of non-stop anal sex Liv's cock hungry booty had become an expert at finding something to fill it. Although to be fair, the other female wrestler held the shaft in place, making it easier on her.

Of course, that sudden anal penetration, followed by a butt stuffing which also just as fast, would have been agony to most girls, but to Liv Morgan was pure heaven, which was proven by the way she cried out, whimpered, and even moaned in pleasure the entire time. She then continued to do so as she was allowed a few long minutes to bounce up and down for the amusement of her betters, which was both a blessing and a curse.

Obviously she loved anally riding a dick, but after being promised two up her greedy butt, she couldn't help being a little disappointed that she was left to wait for it. Although admittedly it was a pleasurable kind of torture. The exact kind of pleasurable torture she liked, especially as in this case she wasn't actually waiting that long before getting what she truly wanted.

Alexa wished she could've claimed that like everybody else she was just so lost in staring at her prize, before taking it. Of course, that's what she would tell anyone who asked, and it was extra believable, given that Liv was putting on a show for them by bouncing her butt on that big dick, making those juicy cheeks of hers jiggle.

But the truth was, it reminded her of her recent big-time losses, as 'Mistress Rhonda' had really enjoyed making her anally ride her just like Liv was doing now. She'd been fighting those thoughts throughout tonight, especially as she was made to wait so long before joining in the ass fucking, but that position forced her to wallow in those submissive memories, which she suspected was Charlotte's plan. That God damn bitch!

Ultimately it was kind of a good thing, as her anger toward Charlotte forced Alexa to eventually come to her senses and take her rightful place behind a bitch, ready to take her ass. Something which the two bottoms made easy for her with one of them stopping her bouncing, and the other spreading Liv's cheeks, something which made Alexa grinned wickedly.

It also made her pause to admire the sight of Liv's ass hole stretching for a dick for a few long seconds, teasing her audience, and the shameless butt slut, before finally adding that second cock into Liv's butt. Her cock! Oh yes, she shoved her big strap-on cock into Liv's greedy little butt hole, re-establishing her rightful place as a top. And Liv thanked her for it.

"Yes Mistress Alexa, please fuck me! Double fuck my slutty little ass! Please?" Liv whimpered those words pathetically, or at least some like them, for what felt like an eternity as she was teased, and then when she got what she wanted, she cried out happily, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TWO COCKS! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, two big cocks right up my ass! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Yes, yes, yes, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME MISTRESS ALEXA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT, FUCK MY SLUT BUTT! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

While she was very, very tempted to go fast, something she knew that this anal whore could take, Alexa chose to take her time, at least at first. Oh yes, she just couldn't resist slowly pushing forwards, stretching that bitch hole wider, and wider, and wider, until it seemed broken beyond repair.

Then and only then did the head of that second cock slide through Liv's anal ring and into the other wrestler's butt alongside the first. Something that Alexa savoured for a few long seconds, before again beginning to push forwards, causing inch after inch of that second dildo to slide into Liv's back door, something which was still on perfect display thanks to Carmella.

That sight was so overwhelming Alexa completely forgot about her plan to brutally slammed the full length of her cock up Liv's ass and instead chose to go slowly so she could savour every moment of what she was saying. Although, maybe that was a good thing, as it gave her a chance to tease her rivals? Not that any of them complained, as they were clearly enjoying the view just as much as she was.

Meanwhile Liv was clearly enjoying herself, even if she could no longer make that clear through coherent sentences. Especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing the entire length of two big strap-on cocks were buried deep within Liv's backside.

"Oh wow, every inch! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every inch of two big dicks up your whore butt!" Alexa chuckled with delight, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, God Liv, you're such a whore! Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you're not just a whore, or an anal whore, you're a double anal whore! Our double anal whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's all you are! It's fucking disgusting, but I love it though. Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I love the fact you're a completely shameless double anal whore, who's only purpose is to get fucked in the ass by real women. And now? Mmmmmmmm, now we're really gonna use you."

"Oh yes, yesssssssssssss, use me, use my ass, mmmmmmmm, use it like the fuck hole it is, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Liv screamed at the top of her lungs as Alexa began pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning the double ass fucking.

Liv continued to scream and cry out joyfully as Alexa quickly established a steady rhythm, fucking her ass with not one, but two big strap-on dildos. Oh yes, because it was such a tight fit in there Alexa's movements caused both these big dicks to slide in and out of her stretched obscenely wide ass hole, giving her the sweetest mix of pain and pleasure she'd ever known.

Of course this was far from her first time experiencing this joy, as when she had been part of the Riott Squad her teammates Ruby and Sarah had given her this treat on a nightly basis, and just like then she loved every minute of it. Even the initial double anal penetration and butt stuffing. Actually, maybe especially those things, because it was the only time she felt real pain anymore during anal, and yet she still happily took it because she knew what ecstasy it could lead to, making her feel like such a slut.

What heightened that feeling even more was that shortly after the full length was buried inside her and Alexa began to officially double butt fucking her, even that pain she was enjoying was quickly replaced by pure pleasure, something that Liv didn't even try and hide. No, she let her freak flag fly, crying out and whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure from getting her ass well and truly wrecked.

This of course earned her the laughter of her peers, along with a lot of taunting and smacks to her big butt. Which again, was only adding to her enjoyment. If it was a struggle to understand what they were saying at this point, as she was so lost in ecstasy. Too lost, if she was honest.

Ultimately Liv did her best to ignore their words, which was a shame, because she loved being insulted while being anally defiled, however it was all beginning to become too much for her, and she wasn't sure how much she could take. With one cock up her ass, she would be desperately begging right now to be allowed to cum, but with two bashing against the most sensitive areas in her rectum, instead all she could do was try and not to cum too quickly.

Alexa had double stuffed her ass before, so she knew exactly what she was doing. Which actually made Liv grin wickedly. God, she loved it when Alexa was this type of cruel to her. Unfortunately it was that thought which pushed her over the edge, causing her to violently squirt all over Carmella's belly.

"Oh my God, did you just cum without permission? Did you?" Carmella questioned in disbelief, smacking Liv's ass hard in an attempt to punish her, but it only made the anal whore cum harder, "God, how disrespectful. I don't know how it works on RAW, but around here, you fucking beg for the privilege of cumming bitch!"

"Relax Mella, she can't hear you." Alexa grinned wickedly, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, she's a completely lost cause when it comes to self-control. Mmmmmmmmmmm, but that's okay, because us real tops know just how to treat a true anal whore like Liv Morgan. Here, let me demonstrate... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let me demonstrate by destroying this whore ass! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, watch and learn bitches, because I'm about to wreck that ass! I'm gona fucking gape it! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to gape it like never before, and turn it into the Grand Canyon! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, this is going to be so much fun."

"So shut up, and do it." Asuka pushed.

"Yeah Mella, let see what you got." Charlotte added after that, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, gape the bitch! Make sure she's well and truly welcomed to SmackDown, and knows her new role is exactly the same as her old one... a fuck hole for real women. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, that's it, pound the bitch! Pound that bitch hole hard and deep and make it gape!"

Not needing any more encouragement Alexa started picking up the pace, soon using every ounce of her strength to completely destroy Liv's poor little ass hole with a wicked grin on her face the entire time. She also laughed, smacked Liv's ass until it was bright red in places, and yanked back on her hair painfully. All of which insured that Liv not only kept cumming, but the ecstasy seemed to only get even better.

Especially as Alexa and the others made sure to keep the party going until the poor little anal slut literally couldn't take it anymore. Hell, even Carmella got in on the action, hammering up into that slutty little whore ass of hers, something which made Liv eternally grateful to her.

Carmella would have preferred to be behind Liv, as it would have been a lot easier to give this bitch every thing she had, and to truly prove herself a top on the level of the women surrounding her. Then again, it was better that they continued to underestimate her, and she hadn't even been planning to add Liv to her collection.

Although she was reconsidering the latter, as Liv really did have an amazing ass, and it was just so easy to make her cum. Oh yes, Carmella could easily see herself pounding this hot little piece of ass night after night and never getting bored. And considering the obstacles that were in her way, maybe it would be nice to get an easy win, and to boost her streak, even if it was just by one.

It should certainly be easy after this, given that Liv spent the entire time throughout the hard anal pounding violently squirting all over her stomach. Also while she threw her head back to scream a lot, or because one of the tops was yanking her head back, Liv spent a lot of time staring lovingly into the eyes of Carmella, a.k.a. at least one of the women responsible for her ass hole being maybe literally ruined, which again, was making the little anal slut cum hard and frequently.

Oh yes, Carmella was a constant throughout the ecstasy Liv was feeling, while Alexa was replaced by Asuka, who in turn was replaced by Charlotte, providing another reason this was an easy win. Yes, this was a great idea, especially as Carmella earned herself some more happy looks from beginning to thrust upwards.

At first it was again a way to undermine Alexa, Carmella not planning to take the same risk with Asuka and Charlotte, but after it had worked so well the first time, and the scariest of the tops seem preoccupied she tried it again, with mixed results. Asuka proved to be truly lost in pounding that big bubble butt, not that Carmella could blame her.

No, she knew just how heavenly it felt to see those cheeks jiggling against her, and hearing the smack of flesh off flesh and know it was her doing it. Or maybe Asuka was just impressed by her boldness. It certainly seemed Charlotte was, given the smirk that she gave Carmella, but there was a warning in her eyes, one which made Mella's ass hole quivering with fear. Although, for better or for worse, she pushed through those feelings, and just kept pounding that big booty.

Of course, she just couldn't resist cumming pretty much the entire time. After all, the other end of the harness had been bashing against her clit for quite a while now, and to be double ass fucking another female wrestler made her feel overwhelmingly dominant, even if it was only submissive little Liv Morgan who was getting her ass destroyed.

To be fair, she wasn't the only one, as first Alexa, and then even the mighty Asuka and Charlotte were forced to stop, pull back and catch their breath. Although that was nothing compared to poor little Liv, who proved even the biggest anal sluts had their limits. Fuck, towards the end she even orgasmed as the tops pulled out of her brutalized butt, allowing them to be replaced. Except when Charlotte pulled out, at which point Liv finally fainted, collapsing limply down onto the other female wrestler beneath her.

There was a long pause, then Charlotte broke the silence, "Is that bitch really unconscious? Shame. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we'll have to work on her stamina. But that's okay, I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers."

"Yeah there will." Alexa smirked, jumping at the chance to interrupt the Queen, and take control, "Until then, some of us will just have to pick up the slack. That means you, Carmella. Oh yeah, spread those cheeks bitch! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, spread Liv's ass cheeks so the real tops around here can admire our handiwork."

Carmella boldly glared at Little Miss Bliss, and then smirked as she turned her attention to the Alpha female of this locker room, "Charlotte?"

Which caused Charlotte to chuckle with delight, and then pushed, "Go ahead. Like Alexa said, some of you will have to pick up the slack."

Alexa didn't like the way that Charlotte looked at her while saying that, but luckily for her the Queen then turned her attention to Liv's unconscious body on top of Carmella. Specifically were Carmella was grabbing hold of those meaty cheeks, and spreading them widely so that everyone who mattered could get the best view possible of Liv's ass hole, which unsurprisingly after what just happened to her, was a cavernous ruin.

Which Alexa really, really wanted to brag about, and she would. It was just that she needed a few minutes just to admire the view. Luckily for her everyone else was in the same boat. Hell, the others didn't even start off by saying anything, instead just grabbing their phones and taking some mementos of welcoming Liv Morgan to SmackDown.

Something which Asuka of all people took advantage of, the usually silent destroyer cackling, "I think she's been thoroughly welcomed to the show."

"Yeah she has." Alexa grinned, waking from her trance and then gleefully gloating, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, us tops completely wrecked that whore's ass. Which really is the perfect welcoming for her, and clearly the one she wanted. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it was clear exactly what that little butt slut wanted. No, needed! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, did you see how hard that bitch came? Fuck, what a slut. Now that's how you make it crystal clear to a bottom what her proper place is. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I love showing bottoms their proper place."

In response, Charlotte just smirked at Alexa again, and offered, "Speaking of which, who wants to suck Asuka's dick?"

There was a brief pause, then Alexa grumbled, "I vote you."

"Awww honey, this isn't a democracy." Charlotte chuckled, "I'm the Alpha, that means I don't have to suck dick. And I especially don't have to lower myself to going ass to mouth, like you do on a regular basis. But since you're trying to deny that you actually like it, and that your tops, here's the deal. Whoever sucks Asuka's cock, gets a blow job from the other."

There was a brief pause as that sunk in, then Carmella tried to get over to Asuka. Luckily for Alexa, she was well rested, and closer to Asuka, meaning that she pretty much just dropped down to her knees and take that ass flavoured cock into her mouth. Which part of her had been wanting to do anyway, because she knew just how yummy Liv's ass was, and to be fair, she'd already tasted it before, so this wasn't a big deal.

Especially as she was giving the great and terrifying Asuka a BJ, something there should be absolutely no shame of doing at this point. Or at least, that's what she told herself. But there was at least some shame, as once again she had been out maneuvered by Charlotte, and made to be the first one giving a blow job at the end of the fun, and second overall.

It didn't help that she was completely unable to hide how much she enjoyed this tasty treat. Something which in the beginning was a lost cause, because the second the deepest part of Liv's ass hit her taste-buds Alexa's eyelids fluttered, and she inevitably let out a long moan. But then she just kept moaning as she bobbed her head up and down that shaft.

Which honestly didn't matter at first, as she was just so lost in getting all that yummy butt cream she barely noticed anything was being said. Plus she was out of practice deep throating, so it was a real struggle to get the full length into her wind-pipe. But then, while she was making sure she got every drop, she became more aware of the taunting.