Fabulous Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see? First she keeps moaning at the taste of ass, and now you see how she fights to get every single drop? To deep throat my full length? To get it all down her slutty little throat?" Asuka gleefully listed, before moaning, "Mmmmmmmmm, what a whore. What a little ass to mouth loving slut. Ooooooooooh yes, a cock sucker. A bottom! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, can there be any doubt left that's what Alexa is?"

"Absolutely not." Charlotte agreed with an evil grin, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I think we might have broken this bitch without even trying. Or at least, reminded her how much she loves bottoming long enough to be a good little ATM loving cock sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's so pretty. You're so pretty Alexa, when you have a cock in your mouth. Which is just natural for the likes of you."

Having heard enough Alexa pulled her mouth away from that dick and grumbled, "My turn now?"

"Don't start that again." Asuka scoffed, grabbing Alexa's head and shoving it back into her crotch, "Oh yes, just do what you were born to do, and suck my dick. Oh yes, suck it until we tell you to stop."

"Stop." Charlotte ordered only a few minutes after the last order had been given, explaining, "That dick is plenty clean, and it is time for my cock to be sucked. Oh yes it is, mmmmmmmmm... Asuka, get down on your knees and clean my dick. Show me that you know your place too."

There was a brief pause, and then while still glaring at her rival Asuka simply replied, "No."

"Do it, or we can go back to my hotel room, and your ass can be my dessert." Charlotte threatened.

"Ooooooooooooh, you're in trouble now bitch." Alexa gloated, pulling her mouth away from Asuka's strap-on and then yanking the harness off of the intimidating Japanese woman's body. She even risked smacking that juicy ass of hers while ordering with more than a touch of bitterness, "You heard the Queen, suck her cock. Go on, do it. She is the Alpha, you have to do it. Unless you want to challenge her again?"

Again there was a pause, this one the longest yet, and then the mighty Asuka lowered her head, and then slowly got down onto her knees. Not that Alexa could blame her, as none of them were on top of their game, but given the first match hadn't gone Asuka's way Charlotte definitely had the advantage here.

Although it was a shame, because as much as Alexa was looking forward to watching the previously unstoppable Asuka suck a dick, it would have been even better to see her get butt fucked. Oh well, hopefully there would be time for that later. Of course, there was an easy way to make this even better, which was exactly what she was going to do. After all, why should she be left out of the fun? Especially as she'd earned a reward? Oh yes, she had earned a reward, and now she was going to take it.

So getting up to her feet Alexa ordered loudly, "You too Carmella. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck my fucking dick. Let's end this night right with a double blow job from a pair of wannabe tops."

Carmella was annoyed at having to obey this command, but maybe it could work in her favour. After all, better to have these intimidating tops underestimate her. Besides, to be honest, she was eager to find out what Liv's ass tasted like. Of course, she couldn't help be a little rebellious and pause for a bit, although mostly that was about watching the mighty Asuka take an ass flavoured cock into her mouth and start sucking on it.

Which really was fascinating, considering how effortlessly Asuka had dominated most of them. Also scary, given that it show just how much power Charlotte had. Something she watched for a few long seconds, before of course she received some more encouragement, in the form of Alexa smacking her around the head and whining.

"I said, suck it bitch!" Alexa snapped.

Briefly Carmella glared up at her tormentor, then she just smirked at her, positioned herself on her knees in front of the mouthy bitch, and then took that cock into her mouth. She then moaned happily and loudly as Liv Morgan's ass tasted even better than she hoped it would. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the dick like the well practiced cock sucker that she was.

Which of course, delighted Alexa, who chuckled with delight, and provided the normal type of commentary, which Carmella ignored at first in favour of beginning to deep throat that dildo. For both better and for worse that came easily to Carmella, and once she had the entire length down her throat and got every drop of Liv's butt juice, she became hyper aware of what her next target was saying.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck my dick bitch! Suck it just like that, ooooooooooooh fuck!" Alexa blathered some version of that for a while, and then when she started getting a deeper blow job it made her chuckle wickedly with delight, "Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, every inch, mmmmmmmmm, take every fucking inch down your throat bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of Liv's skanky ass juices off of my big dick. Oh yeah, you love it, don't you? Yeah, you love it, just like Liv... and Asuka, mmmmmmmmm, and soon like Charlotte. You'll see, soon I'll make all of you my anal loving ATM bitches! Oh yeah I will, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Even though Charlotte didn't respond Carmella could practically taste the smirk on the Alpha female's face, telling her that she had to work fast, before Charlotte beat her to it. Or maybe Asuka, who would surely be looking for a way to re-establish herself after this, and take out her frustrations.

And whether she was aware of it or not, Alexa was putting huge target on herself by insulting everyone and acting like a bottom who desperately needed to put in her place. Perhaps Alexa was convinced it was all an act, but after the groundwork had already been done for her Carmella was confident that she could finish the job that had been started. In the meantime, she had another target in mind.

"Get off of me." Alexa ordered Carmella while pushing her away, "Yeah, my dick is clean enough, and I need to go and wash off this slut sweat."

"Me too." Charlotte said, before the two blondes disappeared into the shower.

"What about me?" Carmella asked Asuka cheekily, "You gonna clean my cock?"

Asuka chuckled, then told the delusional bottom, "Suck your own cock. Or, get that slut to do it."

Asuka indicating to the softly groaning Liv, causing Carmella to grin, and then tell Asuka who was now also heading for the showers, "Not a bad idea, thanks."

"You're welcome." Asuka grinned, pausing by the shower's entrance to admire what happened next.

"Liv get over here and suck my dick!" Carmella ordered firmly.

"Yes Mistress Carmella." Liv eagerly replied and obeyed.

It took a few long seconds, Liv clearly still exhausted from her ordeal, but it was not long before the shameless bottom was tasting her own butt on Carmella's cock. Which of course, made the little ass to mouth slut moan with blissful happiness, her eyelids fluttering closed as she savoured her own flavour.

Then she began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more into her mouth, and eventually down her throat with every bob, until she was deep throating the entire length. And more importantly, get every drop of butt cream, just like Asuka and Carmella before her. Which was a vivid reminder of what Carmella had just been forced to do, which she pushed out of her head, while watching Liv ravenously suck the dick clean, and then went in for the kill.

"You know, I was the one who made sure there was some ass cream for you left over." Carmella bent the truth, causing Asuka to chuckle, and finally disappear into the shower.

"Thank you Mistress Carmella." Liv beamed as she reluctantly pulled her mouth off of the dick.

"Maybe I can do that again?" Carmella offered almost casually, "Make sure you always get some yummy ass cream to clean, mmmmmmmm, and more importantly, that perfect little ass of yours gets fucked. Because you might be the shiny new toy now, but it won't be long before you're just another piece of ass on the roster. But with me, I promise you'll never go a single day without getting that heavenly little bubble butt of yours fucked. And not just a gentle fucking, but a deep, hard rectum wrecking. All you have to do is wear a cute little collar for me, and agree to be my Fabulous Bitch. That, and bend over for me whenever I want."

"Oh yes please, mmmmmmmmm, please Mistress Carmella, please can I be your Fabulous Bitch." Liv barely gave Carmella a chance to complete her pitch before eagerly agreeing, "Please make me your bitch. Please? Oh please, I promise I'll be the best Fabulous Bitch you've ever had."

"Good girl." Carmella grinned, quickly retrieving a collar and wrapping it around Liv's neck, while happily thinking to herself... well, that was easy.