Fabulous Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexa Bliss is anally gang banged.
14k words
4.9
16.5k
10

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Liv Morgan or Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Charlotte or Zelina Vega or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Damnit!" Carmella swore, the happy expression which had been on her face before quickly disappearing in favour of a pout, and stomp of her foot.

"What is it, my Fabulous Mistress?" Liv questioned.

"I really wanted to get here first." Carmella pouted.

"Oh..." Liv realized what that could mean, "So do you not want to-"

"Of course I want too." Carmella Interrupted, before grinning as she realized something, "Ooooooooooh, Alexa isn't here yet. This could still work. Oh yes, get me a chair bitch. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get it now, so I can give your fat butt what it deserves."

Liv cried out as her new top emphasized her words by smacking her ass hard, and then she grinned and eagerly replied, "Yes my Fabulous Mistress."

Carmella second guessed this part of the plan as of course her fellow tops eyed Liv and her sweet little ass like the hungry wolves they were. Luckily for Carmella, they seemed intrigued what the little butt slut was doing, as she was clearly walking with a purpose over to the fold-up chairs, grabbing one and taking it into the centre of the room where the Princess of Staten Island was waiting for her.

She even unfolded it and placed it down in the centre of the room, allowing Carmella to sit down and then pat her knee. The command was obvious, and Liv was eager to obey it, placing herself down over the knee of her fabulous Mistress, and then waiting for the spanking she so richly deserved. Or more accurately, that fat ass of hers should be required by law to receive.

Which Carmella was only too happy to provide, albeit after a few long minutes of groping Liv Morgan's big fat booty. And of course, she just had to undo Liv's pants and pulled them and her pet's underwear out of the way so that she could start touching bare flesh, and later spanking it.

Because it was fun to tease her bitches by beginning a butt beating while they were still wearing pants, but she was trying to send a message to the other women in the locker room, and for that she had to at least get the spanking right. Even if there was a disappointing amount of attention from her audience, especially from Asuka and Charlotte, who she was so hoping to impress.

Then again, it wasn't like she had even really started yet, something which eventually Carmella made up for by raising her hand high into the air and bringing it down hard on her target.

She made sure to use every ounce of her strength on that first blow, so that the sound of flesh smacking off flesh would echo throughout the room, along with the cry that Liv inevitably let out. Carmella then looked around and grinned as she saw this thankfully got some attention from the other women. Sadly, not from Asuka or Charlotte, but it was a start.

Oh yes, it was definitely something she could build on, and that was exactly what she did by giving the cute little butt blow after blow. Albeit not with the same force that she had used before. Not even close. No, she held back so she could give this slut a nice long, drawn-out spanking, just in case Alexa was really late. Besides, she wanted the self-proclaimed goddess to walk in on her spanking Liv, but it didn't have to be hard.

That was a good thing, because for the next few long minutes it was anything but hard, Carmella keeping the spanking light and playful. Which did unfortunately mean that she lost the attention of some of her audience, and it certainly didn't help her gain the attention of Asuka or Charlotte, but it was a sacrificed worth making.

After all, she needed to save her energy for when Alexa arrived. Besides, it meant she got plenty of chances to grope that big booty. Oh yes, she slid her hand all over those meaty cheeks in between each and every blow, in some small way establishing that yes, this was her Fabulous Bitch, and she owned this big fat ass, and could do anything she wanted with it. Including this, which Liv very clearly enjoyed.

Liv was a total pain slut, so of course she loved any form of spanking she could get. Her preference was definitely for a hard, brutal butt beating, however she was confident that her Fabulous Mistress was getting to that. After all, this wasn't the first time she'd been over Mistress Carmella's knee and getting what she so richly deserved.

Oh yes, her wonderful Fabulous Mistress spanked her all the time, especially after learning how much her Fabulous Bitch adored it. And the superior woman clearly loved it too, especially as it gave her plenty of time to grope Liv's big fat ass. Well, truth be told that was enjoyable for both of them. Oh yes, Liv loved it when more dominant women treated her like the piece of meat she was.

There was also something to be said for just being bent over the knee of another female wrestler in the middle of the women's locker room. After all, Liv loved to wrestle, and she really wanted to be a champion someday, but that was looking increasingly unlikely given that she just couldn't get enough of this.

Of being publicly humiliated in front of all her peers, Liv only too happy to submit in any way to all of them, with this being one of the most degrading. Especially as unlike her favourite, namely being ass fucked, she couldn't have the best orgasms ever from this act. Although unlike others, it was something that could definitely make her cum, given the right circumstances.

So far things looked very promising, as Liv was given a long, drawn-out spanking, giving her plenty of time to wiggle on the knee of her Fabulous Mistress, and more importantly rub her needy little pussy against that knee. And again, this was taking place in the middle of the locker room where everyone could see her, and who knows who could walk in. Better yet, her ass was still sore from the last time her Fabulous Mistress had given her a nice, hard butt fucking, which had only been about an hour ago.

Well, Liv had been the one anally riding her top, but in a way, it was even better, because she did this to herself. Oh yes, she was the reason why she was feeling extra pain, even through the early stages of the spanking, and it got even better when business really picked up.

For a moment Liv was worried that it wasn't going to happen. That her Fabulous Mistress would give up waiting, and save her energy for when her target finally arrived. But then Alexa Bliss finally walked through the door and then just stared at them, giving Mistress Carmella the perfect chance to see what she could do.

And that was exactly what she did, quickly picking up and the speed and force, abruptly stopping the groping in favour of constant strikes until she had to be using every ounce of her strength. Which of course had Liv squirming with wonderful agony, the little pain slut loving it so much she could feel herself getting closer, and closer, and closer, until she finally came. Not nearly as hard as when she got fucked in the ass, but it was still wonderfully satisfying, given what she was cumming from.

Alexa hated herself for it, but she was transfixed by Liv Morgan's squirming body, as the little slut squealed with joy, and probably even came, from getting her butt literally beat. She was especially transfixed on the way that cute little booty turned a dark and angry red, and the way those big meaty cheeks jiggled like jelly in an earthquake, from the force of the blows.

Which to be fair, was perfectly acceptable for any one like her, as long as they were imagining themselves in Carmella's place. But she wasn't. Oh God, she was imagining herself in Liv's place, at least at first, and that was totally unacceptable. Especially as there was a chance that someone might notice her weakness.

Thankfully when she pulled her gaze away from that pretty sight in front of her it looked like all eyes were fixed on the little pain slut receiving the punishment she so richly deserved for being a disgrace to their gender. Except Charlotte, who gave her a wicked smirk, the kind which caused Alexa to blush and become wet. Well, wetter in this case.

Then even more infuriatingly she noticed that Carmella was giving her the same look, which just forced her to refocus on the spanking, and this time imagine herself in her proper place. Unfortunately, that was the moment that Carmella chose to abruptly stopped the spanking, in favour of groping that fat ass, while staring straight at the goddess.

"What?" Alexa frowned.

"Nothing." Carmella lied, before grinning, "I was just wondering if you wanted to take Liv's place and get your cute little ass spanked?"

For a moment Alexa almost overreacted, but just in time she caught herself, and instead just grinned, "That's cute. Really. But don't you think you'd be more comfortable over my knee? You know, take your rightful place?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure this is my rightful place." Carmella insisted, before indicating to Liv, "Just as I'm pretty sure that this is yours. Mmmmmmmmm, in fact, given what's been going on around here lately, I'm very sure this is where you belong. So come on Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, pull down those pants, bend over, and I'll give you the attention you been craving."

Alexa just scoffed, and walked past the uppity bitch, "You're delusional."

"Says the girl claiming to be a top, yet backing down from a fight?" Carmella quipped, stopping Alexa in her tracks and getting the attention of her peers, "What's wrong Alexa? My cock not good enough for you? Oh, I get it... you're holding out for Asuka or Charlotte? Maybe both at the same time? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I bet that's what your slutty little booty is craving. Two big girl dicks up your cute little bubble butt at the same time, see if you can take it like a real anal slut. Just like Liv here."

That was it! Alexa fumed with rage. She was used to being called all sorts of things, both online and in the locker room, but to be compared to Liv Morgan? That was pretty much the biggest insult she'd ever gotten in her whole life and there was no way she could let that slide. Something that Carmella knew perfectly well, making it crystal clear that she was being challenged.

Which should be laughable, considering Carmella had bottomed to just about everyone, or at least everyone who mattered, so this would be a piece of cake, right? It had to be, Alexa told herself, even though it didn't feel like it, considering that before comparing her to Liv, Carmella's words unfortunately had Alexa daydreaming about being double teamed by Asuka and Charlotte, a thought which should be horrifying to her, but it really, really wasn't.

Luckily she was now fuelled with rage, so Alexa threw her bag into the corner, turned around, and stomped back until she was directly in front of the bottom in denial, and spat, "What did you say bitch?"

"I just pointed out the fact that you're a Liv Morgan level bottom who desperately wants her ass stretched as wide and deep as possible." Carmella shot back without an ounce of fear, or respect, for the delusional fuck hole in front of her, "Which is good thing, because, have you seen your butt? Mmmmmmmmm, it's made for fucking. Which is why it's only a matter of time before you get a reminder of that, and I'd like to volunteer. Oh yes, I'd like to volunteer to give your fat ass the fucking it deserves. So what do you say, fuck hole? Do you want to have a match with me? Or do you just want to skip the foreplay, and get in your proper place right now?"

"You wanna get topped that bad, huh?" Alexa scoffed, "Fine, I'll be happy to oblige. Oh yeah, I'll be only to happy too gape your ass hole until it's wider than the Grand Canyon."

"Whatever." Carmella shrugged off Alexa's threats as she pushed Liv off of her, stood up, and then ordered, "Liv, eat my ass! I want Alexa to see what she has to look forward too."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Liv eagerly replied and obeyed.

*

Unfortunately for Alexa it was an hour before the show, and then almost an hour before she got to go out there and do her thing. That meant she got about two hours of watching Liv Morgan worshiping Carmella's ass, starting with gentle kisses to the cheeks, before moving on to tonguing that forbidden hole.

Eventually Liv was suffocating herself in that cute little booty, and as much as Alexa tried to claim that ass was just being prepared for her, she couldn't help but imagine herself in Liv's place the entire time. That, or one of the other things Carmella threatened her with over the next few long hours, and as a result she was ridiculously horny by the time she hit the ring.

Which should have helped her win the match, either because she didn't want to suffer that fate, or because she was so busy concentrating on what she was going to do to Carmella that the match was a breeze. Instead Carmella ended up being in control the entire time, and although Alexa got a few shots in, and even had it won at one point, she got locked in the Code Of Silence, that stupid looking submission Carmella used her legs for.

As it turned out it was annoyingly effective, and Alexa struggled not to immediately tap out. But it was no use. She was too far away from the ropes, and it hurt so much. She couldn't tap out, she wouldn't, Alexa desperately tried to tell herself briefly, before her hand came crashing down on the mat three times, signifying her defeat.

As soon as her music hit Carmella graciously let go of the hold and started literally jumping around for joy, before then smiling down eagerly at her defeated opponent, telling her in a voice that only she could hear, "See you soon."

In response Alexa could only whimper pathetically.

*

Maybe the worst part was it hadn't even been that good a line, and yet it had shaken Alexa to her very core, because she knew what it meant. Not that she needed to be reminded, because she hadn't been able to stop thinking about what the consequences of losing to fucking Carmella would be. And yet, she had done it.

Which was definitely the worst part of all this. It would be bad enough if she had lost this type of match to Asuka or Charlotte, but to fucking Carmella! Carmella? Oh God, Alexa didn't know how she was even going to live with herself after this. Which was why she was very, very tempted to make a run for it. But she couldn't do that, not if she wanted her revenge, so she very slowly, and sulkily, made her way back to the women's locker room, were of course her victorious opponent was waiting for her.

"Hey Alexa." Carmella smirked.

"You bitch!" Alexa snapped, stomping into the room.

"I know, I know, it was a fluke. It won't happen again. You're not a bottom. Blah blah blah." Carmella said dismissively, "Why don't you pretend to be half as smart as you think you are, and just bend over my knee right now, huh? Because you're getting topped no matter what, and if you're going to get out of it with a sliver of dignity, you're going to need to save your strength. And who knows, mmmmmmmm, maybe if you're a good girl, I'll take it easy on you. Or go ahead and prove your nothing but a stupid bottom who got lucky a couple of times. See if I care. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, because one way or another, by the end of the night you'll be nothing but my Fabulous Bitch."

"Fuck you bitch!" Alexa snapped without hesitation, "No way am I making this easy on you. You want me to be your bitch? Well, you'll have to break me first. And we both know you don't have what it takes."

"We'll see." Carmella dismissed, before grinning, "As in, right now. I mean, why wait? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I've wanted to get my hands on you for like ever, and I don't want to wait anymore. Oh yes, bend over my knee so I can spank that fat ass of yours! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, let's get this started off right, shall we? No, don't take off your cute little outfit. Mmmmmmmm, I want to do that."

"So you can humiliate me even more? Yeah, I don't think so." Alexa said, before quickly pulling her wrestling gear off.

The only advantage to losing to a joke like Carmella was at least the delusional bitch lacked the confidence and experience to insist Alexa put her gear back on, instead just pouting momentarily, before smiling as Alexa got her way. Or maybe that was because of getting to see her boobs? Either way it was infuriating, as Alexa was hoping this would bother the other woman more.

Although it was preferable to getting spanked, and worse fucked, while even kind of wearing her wrestling gear. Something she had unfortunately experienced before, and led to her thinking about getting topped while remembering this kind of thing again, at least until she could counter these memories with one's of her topping. Although she would definitely have to do that after this, and preferably soon, because Alexa couldn't think of anything worse than bottoming to fucking Carmella.

It was a thought which was unfortunately reinforced when she found herself bending over in the exact same position Liv Morgan had been in when Alexa first arrived. Oh God, Carmella just had to be sitting in the centre of the women's locker room on a foldout chair where everyone could see this butt beating. Something they were only too happy to watch, a fact Alexa tried to block out by closing her eyes and pretending she was somewhere else, anywhere else.

Especially when she felt a hand on her butt, squeezing and pinching her meaty cheeks, because despite her experience Carmella had clearly learned something from all those times it was her ass being beaten, or the times she was watching other total bottoms get what they deserve. Not that Alexa was a bottom, but... oh fuck, this was so humiliating!

Carmella adored the calm before the storm that was the moments before starting a spanking. It really gave her a chance to savour the special treat she was being gifted with, and Alexa Bliss's cute little bubble butt was one hell of a treat. One she allowed herself several long seconds just to stare at when the other woman's ass was placed over her knee, and then several long minutes of simply groping it when she finally bought her hand into the equation.

Which she could tell was testing her audience's patients, but she didn't care. Charlotte had done this plenty of times, Asuka too, and she wasn't about to rush her enjoyment for anything. Which was also why she committed to giving Alexa a proper spanking, a.k.a. long and drawn out.

Naturally she started by slowly lifting her hand up into the air and then bringing it down with her full force upon her target. Which in turn actually made Alexa let out a loud cry of pain, which Carmella found incredibly satisfying, especially after receiving similar treatment. For a brief moment she was back over the knee of Charlotte, or Asuka, or even Sasha, squirming with despair as she was fully and completely humiliated, especially because part of her enjoyed it.

The same part of her which found that thought arousing, but luckily for her it was easy to banish those thoughts to the back of her mind when she had such an amazing piece of ass literally at her fingertips. In fact, she delivered a few extra hard strikes for good measure, before going right back to the greedy groping.

The following strikes were soft and playful, with plenty of groping in between, Carmella really wanting to stretch out this experience as long as possible. Although she couldn't help breaking from the norm somewhat, as while it was a tradition to go straight to the groping after a strike, as it was easy to simply leave one's hand there, more and more she lifted it away entirely for a few long seconds, because even the slightest blow would make Alexa's big booty jiggle so beautifully for her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers