Fabulous Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, and it was already turning a beautiful pink. Which pretty much forced her to start giving it several blows one after the other, at first pausing after a couple of them and going back to the groping after a few long seconds of admiring her handiwork, but slowly and surely that pause got shorter and shorter until she was just constantly spanking Alexa's cute little ass.

She also increased the force behind her blows, because of course she did. Carmella just totally lost herself in her desire to brutalize Alexa's big booty, which highlighted her inexperience, but in that moment, she just couldn't care. Not when those big fat ass cheeks were jiggling for her, and turning a dark angry red, under the relentless force of her blows. And she had the former Alpha female and multiple time champion Alexa Bliss screaming pathetically in agony while squirming on her knee.

Best of all, she felt wetness against her knee, proving that her soon to be Fabulous Bitch was loving this, at least on some level. Or maybe the best part was in the brief moments she could tear her eyes away from those jiggling and bright red butt cheeks she could see both Asuka and Charlotte watching her put Alexa in her place with undisguised lust, and maybe even approval.

Alexa was extremely horrified by both of those things, and the fact that it wasn't exactly surprising. After all, it had been a while, especially given Rhonda hadn't bothered with it, but she was now filled with a little reminder of how much she had loved this in NXT.

How she would squirm with delight, and even beg for more, as the likes of Charlotte and Sasha began playfully smacking her butt, and then crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure when they got to the brutal butt beating. To her shame that was exactly what was happening now, and it threatened to ruin her comeback before it had even really begun. Especially as she felt the urge to beg for mercy, and she knew exactly what would be demanded of her if she was to do that.

The exact same thing which would no doubt be demanded of her during the inevitable butt fucking she would soon receive, that being total submission in exchange for cumming. Which in that moment, seemed like an embarrassingly easy choice, and that would be truly devastating.

Luckily before she could get too lost in daydreaming about that the spanking was abruptly stopped in favour of Carmella, and everybody else, admiring how red and sore Alexa's butt now no doubt was. Well, she definitely felt the soreness, especially when she was unceremoniously pushed off of Carmella's knee, causing her to swear loudly. God, the bitch could have at least taken the time to massaging some of the pain away.

"Hey!" Alexa whined, although any further complaint died on her lips as she saw Carmella yank down the bottom of her wrestling gear, exposing her wet little pussy.

"Shut the fuck up and eat my cunt, you cunt!" Carmella snapped angrily, grabbing the back of Alexa's head and shoving her face first into her twat.

Not something that Alexa could really afford to allow happen to her, but to her shame she was just feeling too overwhelmed to do anything about it. What was even worse of course, was that she immediately started lapping away at the tasty treat in front of her, which most of the women in the room would understand, especially a delusional bottom like Carmella, but not Asuka and especially not Charlotte.

Alexa didn't really care what they thought, but their opinions really mattered around here, and this was certainly not the way to convince anyone she was a top. But... it just tasted so good. God, she loved pussy! And Carmella's cunt tasted way better than it had any right too, given what a skanky bitch this was.

It tasted so good that Alexa almost immediately became lost in eating pussy, which was both a blessing and a curse. Obviously it was a curse because again this didn't make her look good, but then again that wasn't really possible right now, at least in terms of seeming dominant. So she might as well concentrate on the positive, right? Right. And there was a lot to like.

Particularly how yummy this pussy was, but also the fact that instead of being forced to give this bitch a long, drawn-out muff munching she got nothing but encouragement as she gently lapped away at those pussy lips, hitting Carmella's clit every single time. She then found herself enjoying that encouragement, which came in the form of Carmella stroking the back of her head, and of course verbal encouragement.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, eat my pussy just like that! Just like fucking that! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, ah fuck!" Carmella gleefully encouraged from the start, continuing babbling like that for a while, before focusing up on her words, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat that pussy like the little rug muncher you are. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, I always knew you were nothing but a muff diver. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, prove me right. Oh fuck yeah, prove me wonderfully right about you. Alexa. Oh yeah, that Alexa Bliss is nothing but a carpet cleaning little whore! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing but a delusional pussy loving bottom, mmmmmmmmm, and soon to be my Fabulous Bitch."

Liv Morgan was so jealous of that delusional bottom right now. Her butt was probably only half as red right now, as she'd unfortunately had time to recover from her spanking, and more importantly there wasn't a pussy in her face right now. Although hopefully that will change soon, as any moment now the likes of Asuka or even Charlotte could order her to eat their cunts.

Hell, she would happily do it for one of the proud bottoms, like Naomi, if asked, even if it would mean she could no longer watch this wonderful show. Although maybe that was another option, as her Fabulous Mistress removed her upper wrestling gear, leaving her completely naked and those mouth-watering tittes exposed. Little did she know she was going to get something much better.

"Liv, mmmmmmmm, as you didn't get the privilege of publicly worshiping my Fabulous body, I'm going to graciously give you that chance now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to graciously give it to you, by allowing you the privilege of sticking your tongue up my Fabulous Booty." Carmella gleefully announced, quickly adding, "Yessssssssss, shove your nasty little tongue up my shit hole bitch! Oooooooooooh, but be sure to kiss my ass first. Oh yeah, show everyone here you're my little ass kisser. Mmmmmmmmm, then you can show them you're my butt muncher! Oh yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, show them all you're my Fabulous Bitch!"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Liv eagerly replied and obeyed.

Then Liv scramble to kneel down behind her Fabulous Mistress, pucker up, and press a long, lingering kiss to that Fabulous Booty. She then moved over to the other cheek to give another slightly less lingering kiss, before going back and forth between those well-rounded globes, showing her top the proper respect that she so richly deserved.

Something that Alexa was learning about right now, but Liv did her best not to think about that, because by far it was Alexa who was getting the better deal. Because don't get her wrong, she could be a happy little ass kisser all day long, especially when she got to the best part, the rim job itself. But it couldn't quite compete with the heaven that was eating pussy. Or swallowing girl cum.

As much as she tried Liv couldn't avoid thinking about that completely, especially not with her Fabulous Mistress's running commentary, but it became easier when she cautiously pulled those cheeks apart and then slid her tongue up that cute little crack. Oh yes, she pressed her tongue right below her Fabulous Mistress's back hole and then slid it all the way to the top of her butt crack, getting an extra loud happy sound out of the superior woman.

Which Alexa was partly responsible for, but still, Liv was proud of herself. Especially as she obviously at least contributed to the sounds for the next few minutes as she repeated the process a couple times, before just concentrating on her true target, namely that pretty little ass hole.

Initially she just licked up and down it, but eventually she swirled her tongue around it, and even tried pushing it inside. Liv didn't get that far, especially considering how deep a tongue could go into her slutty little ass, but of course, her Fabulous Mistress was a superior woman, who unlike her didn't bend over for everything that moved inside the women's locker room.

Although she got further than she would have with an anal virgin, probably reminding her Fabulous Mistress that she wasn't always a top. Something which one way or another she seemed to enjoy, and that was all that mattered to Liv in that moment. Hell, she even let go of the cheeks so she could bury her face as deep into that cute little booty as it could go, so she could dish out a thorough rim job.

Carmella really appreciated that, and let out an extra loud cry when Liv's tongue went even deeper than before. She should probably scold her, as she hadn't given her permission to do that yet, but it felt so good she couldn't complain. Then again, it felt a little too good.

She told herself it was just because Liv was such a natural bottom, with a nice long tongue which was now deep inside her, and she'd had so much practice of course, she'd be ridiculously good at giving rim jobs. Or any part of bottoming. But it was more than that, and deep down Carmella knew it. And more worryingly, she suspected Asuka and especially Charlotte knew it. That feeling something in her ass, even if it was just a tongue, reminded her of her days as a submissive.

Luckily for her, it was kind of impossible to get lost in those thoughts right now, considering she had two hot female wrestlers on their knees and worshiping her front and back holes with their tongues.

Sure, one of them was arguably the biggest bottom in the WWE, but the other was a former Alpha, and while Alexa had taken a massive fall from grace, and was falling even more now, it was still an impressive notch on her belt. One that would be even more impressive if she could finish the job the current Alpha female of RAW had started, but couldn't finish. Oh yes, she had Alexa Bliss eating her pussy, and she was doing it ridiculously eagerly. Maybe even a little too eager.

Again Carmella should maybe be telling her to slow down so she could make this last, and really get her message of dominance across, but it just felt so good. Besides, she definitely wanted to save her energy for destroying Alexa's big bubble butt, so things would be considerably better if she came sooner than later. Well, she tried not to cum too soon, as again she was trying to establish herself as a top, and that would be really, really counterproductive.

Of course, it would also be counterproductive to cum without ordering her bitches to do it. Or worse, begged for it. So ultimately it became about picking her spot, and luckily for Carmella, her entire job, and her life for that matter, was all about picking the right moment, and she was highly confident she did that.

"Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Liv! Eat me good, ooooooooooooh, fucking eat my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, eat my Fabulous Booty! Tongue fuck it you bitch! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Carmella gleefully encouraged, before finally adding, "You too Alexa! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me! Tongue my pussy, oooooooooooh, while your fellow bottom eats my butt! Yesssssssssssssss, tongue fuck me, front and back! Both my holes, mmmmmmmmm, fuck them, oh my God yes, fuck them like the little bitches you are! Oh yeah! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly it didn't take long for Alexa to join Liv in shoving her tongue as deep inside Carmella as it could go. The difference was Alexa was pushing her tongue inside her cunt, and then almost immediately pulling out, so she could swallow Carmella's cum. Although to her credit, the Princess of Staten Island was able to hold off initially, just so she could land a few more jabs verbally before she inevitably became completely incoherent.

After that, she became lost in the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving, not really caring about anything except those two talented tongues worshiping her holes. Well, that and her audience, who continued giving her their undivided attention.

Alexa couldn't stop thinking about how after all her talk of turning things around she was once again on her knees in the middle of a locker room devouring another woman's pussy. Or at least during the actual pussy licking, which kind of felt like hours and yet only a few minutes at the same time.

The truth was probably somewhere in the middle, but all that really mattered was that she spent a long time wallowing in humiliation, as she gave Carmella everything she had without hesitation. Then a liquid hit her taste-buds which was even more yummy than Carmella's regular cunt cream, and thankfully she lost the ability to think, meaning that she could just concentrate on swallowing girl cum, and shamelessly trying to get more of it.

That included pulling out her tongue and sealing her mouth as tightly as possible around Carmella's cunt so she could swallow every drop of that precious liquid, and then when there was nothing left to swallow shove her tongue right back into that fuck hole to get more yummy girl cum. Just like Paige had taught her. Oh yes, Paige, and Sasha, and Charlotte, and everyone else in NXT who had loved cumming in her hot little mouth and all over her pretty little face.

Alexa was practically there right now, blissfully happy to worship a superior woman with her mouth and tongue if it meant she got to swallow heavenly liquid like this. And if she was honest with herself, just happy to do it, because it felt so good and right. Like this was where she belonged, on her knees eating pussy.

Out of sheer instinct Alexa tongue fucked the woman standing in front of her to another climax, pulled her tongue out to swallow the amazing liquid, and then repeat the process as many times as she possibly could. She would likely have been there all night, or at least until the other woman passed out, if she hadn't been eventually stopped.

Right before that though the hand on her head pushed it deep into the tasty treat in front of her, then that pussy started grinding into her face, the other woman literally fucking her with it. Which meant sadly she couldn't swallow as much girl cum as she would've liked too, but she was being thoroughly drenched with it, marking her as what she truly was, a good little lezzie bottom. It didn't matter that she couldn't breathe properly. No, all that mattered was being a good little lezzie bottom.

In fact Alexa preferred it, as it meant that all she could see, taste and smell was pussy. Like, her whole world was revolving around it, because in that moment it did. Then just as she thought she was going to pass out she was pulled from that tasty treat, given a few long seconds to breathe properly, and then she was pushed roughly forwards again, this time her lips connecting with another pair of lips.

The ones which had been munching butt, while she had been eating pussy, Alexa only too happy to returned the kiss and exchange those yummy juices. Exchange Carmella's juices with Liv Morgan! Oh God, Alexa's mind slowly realized what exactly was happening, and exactly what had happened, and although deeply embarrassing, she just couldn't stop it. Because again, it just felt so good.

"Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it my Fabulous Bitches! Oh yeah, share my juices! Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, share the taste of my pussy and ass like the little dyke whores you are! Yeahhhhhhhhh, you love it! Yeah you do, yeah you do, ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah! You love the taste of pussy and ass! You love that shit! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah! Oh my God, you're both such bottoms!" Carmella gleefully encouraged, before without looking away from the kissing, "Zelina, get me a cock. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, get me a cock, strap it to me, and suck it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get it nice and ready for Alexa's slutty little butt."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed.

Zelina wasn't quite as eager to perform this command as much as others she'd had, as she was extremely jealous of Alexa, and wanted to be the one getting her ass fucked. She was also jealous of Liv, who had been getting special treatment, just because she was a new addition. And while neither one of them was the centre of attention right now Liv once again had the better part of the deal.

But a chance to serve was a chance to serve, and Zelina didn't hesitate to do as she was told, retrieving a nice big strap-on, and then holding up the straps for her Fabulous Mistress to step into. Then she pulled it up her thighs, fastening it around her waist, before finally taking the dildo into her mouth.

As this might be her only chance to contribute Zelina lingered on the first few inches of the dildo, just bobbing her head up and down on it while loudly sucking on it. Although admittedly it was hard to tell whether her Fabulous Mistress approved of this, or she was just too distracted by Alexa and Liv kissing to actually pay attention.

Sadly it was most likely the former, given that her Fabulous Mistress grabbed the back of her head and pushed her downwards. Taking the hint Zelina allowed her head to be pushed all the way down, until the entire length was in her throat and then held it there. Which made her choke and gag, but it was worth it to make it up to her Fabulous Mistress. Which was also why she bobbed her head up and down the full length of the girl cock when the hand holding her in place was taken away.

"Bend over Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, give me that big fat booty of yours!" Carmella suddenly ordered, loving the way that Alexa wordlessly did as she was told, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, gimme that booty! Oooooooooooooh fuck, so pretty. Oh yeah, you've got such a pretty, and fat, booty it's a total mystery how you were able to convince anyone you were a top. And a total travesty."

"Just get on with it." Alexa grumbled softly.

"What's the magic word?" Carmella sing-songed.

There was a brief pause and then in a very soft voice Alexa replied, "Please?"

"Not good enough." Carmella said dismissively, before adding while glancing at Fire and Desire, "Besides, I'm not done proving that I'm a Fabulous Top, mmmmmmmm, with multiple Fabulous Bottoms. Oh yes, Zelina go eat Alexa's ass. Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get it nice and ready for my big dick."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress, thank you my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed, much more eagerly than before.

While this wasn't her receiving pleasure directly it was more than she thought she'd get right now, so much more. Oh yes, Zelina had always wanted to fuck Alexa's perfect little bubble butt, and while this wasn't the way she had imagined doing it, it was what she wanted to do most in that moment. Specifically, she wanted to bury her face between those meaty cheeks and frantically lick the most private hole on the amazing little body of Alexa Bliss.

The one that her... that their Fabulous Mistress was soon going to be pounding, and maybe making hers. Which meant more competition, but it made her Fabulous Mistress happy, and that was all that mattered. Which was the reason for dishing out a passionate rim job from the start. That, and it caused Alexa to let out a loud cry, which was oh so cute. Followed by a whimper, which was even cuter.