Fabulous Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The so-called goddess continued letting out those wonderful sounds as Zelina continued to eat her ass, not just licking up and down, but swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole. She was even able to push the full length inside, and literally tongue fuck Alexa's slutty little butt. God, Alexa was such a little anal whore. Their Fabulous Mistress was going to have so much fun breaking her. And Zelina couldn't wait to see it.

Or at least part of her did. The other part wanted to be able to tongue fuck this bitch ass all night long. Which made her regret lingering on the blow job. Because that was fun, but it couldn't compare to this yummy taste, or the twisted thrill of it. Yet when the time came Zelina didn't hesitate to move away, in some small way proving herself a good little Fabulous Bitch once again.

"Okay Zelina, move aside. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that should be more than good enough for this anal whore!" Carmella announced, then before Zelina could reply she smacked Alexa's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, and then pushed, "Oh yeah, spread your cheeks Alexa! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks, and tell me what you want."

Alexa could think of a lot of better replies to that, but fearing more retaliation she simply whimpered, "Get it over with, please."

"Not until you ask properly, and use my proper title." Carmella pushed.

Which had Alexa taking a deep breath, and then in a soft tone meant to sound unenthusiastic, but just sounded unsure replied, "Please my Fabulous Mistress, fuck my ass."

"Oh Alexa, I thought you'd never ask." Carmella laughed mockingly.

Carmella had literally dreamed of hearing those words from Alexa, and maybe the best part was as she said that Alexa finally reached back, grabbed onto her meaty cheeks and spread them wide apart, offering up her cute little ass hole up to the woman who had earned the right to fuck it. Briefly Carmella considered sliding a finger or two in there, stretch Alexa out first, or maybe even bury her face between the juicy cheeks and lick the other girl's butt hole herself.

But there would be time enough for that later. Right now Carmella had to prove herself a butt busting top. Besides, from what she had heard Rhonda Rousey had recently been doing a good job of getting this ass ready for her. So after just staring at her prize for a few long seconds the Princess of Staten Island pressed her cock against her target.

She then slowly started pushing forwards, causing the so-called goddess to let out an adorable cry, followed by an equally adorable whimper. Alexa continued to let out those sounds as her most private hole was forced to stretch, and stretch, and stretch, until it was wide enough to allow the head of Carmella's cock to slide through it and into that perfect little bubble butt.

Which caused both women to let out a loud cry, and even though Alexa's cry of pain was louder it didn't drown out the joyful cry that Carmella let out. In turn, that was followed by a wicked chuckle from Carmella and a pathetic whimper from Alexa, as for a few long seconds, or maybe even a full minute the Princess of Staten Island savoured this precious moment, and how beautiful that back hole looked stretched around her big dick.

It was a sight which only got better when Carmella started pushing more and more of her cock into that supposedly forbidden hole, especially as Alexa continued to give her the perfect view of it by spreading her meaty cheeks. Oh yes, this former Alpha female was spreading her cheeks so that Carmella, and everyone else in the room, could get the best look possible at her being anally violated.

At Carmella conquering her. Turning the so-called goddess into her Fabulous Bitch. Something which echoed in her mind so much that Carmella lost track of how much dick she had left to give, and the next thing she knew her thighs were bumping up against that big booty, announcing every inch of her strap-on was as deep as it could go into Alexa's bubble butt.

While it was a little disappointing she hadn't paid attention for some of the butt stuffing it was impossible for Carmella to be upset given the circumstances, circumstances she gleefully gloated about, "Every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch up your big fat butt Alexa. Mmmmmmmmmmm, you know what that means, right? You're mine! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, no matter what happens, in this moment you're mine, and soon enough, I'm going to break you completely and turn you into nothing but my Fabulous Bitch! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I'm going to collar me a goddess! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I'm going to collar you Alexa! I'm going to own you! And then, I'm going to fuck this perfect little bubble butt every single day."

Unsurprisingly there was no response from Alexa. After all, Carmella, unfortunately, knew from experience it was kind of hard to talk when you had a big dick in your ass, especially when it had only just been buried inside of you.

It was also hard to say anything coherent when that big dick first started sliding in and out, which was definitely the case here, the poor little blonde whimpering, gasping and crying out as Carmella officially started butt fucking Alexa Bliss for what she promised herself would be the first of many, many times. Oh yes, this was the beginning of a beautiful Sub/Dom relationship, Carmella thought with a gleeful smile on her face, as she became lost in watching her big cock pumping in and out of Alexa's cute little ass hole.

Charlotte was almost as captivated by that beautiful sight, as she had been from watching that piece of ass getting her ass filled with dick. The big difference was something that Carmella and the other lesser women in the room were too lost in what they were watching that they didn't hear it, but Charlotte did. Oh yes, she heard the sounds of pleasure mixed in with the pain, inevitably ending in a moan of pure pleasure embarrassingly quickly.

That's how bad it really was, that Charlotte actually felt sorry for a bottom. Especially one who had diluted herself into thinking she was a top. Of course, the thought was fleeting, as it was inevitable that a natural anal whore like Alexa Bliss would have this kind of reaction. She just didn't think it would be Carmella to squeeze it out of her.

It would likely be the most impressive thing that Carmella would ever do with her life, as although reminding Alexa of her true place should have been easy it had proven embarrassingly difficult to accomplish. Clearly a sign that she was surrounded by nothing but walking fuck holes, design for her pleasure. Including her once precious Becky. No, especially Becky.

Carmella too, but she had earned herself a prize for her accomplishment. Which was Charlotte staying out of it at first. Arguably, she should stay out of it completely, but it just had been so long since she had fucked Alexa's perfect little butt, and watching Alexa get anally violated by somebody else made her feel nostalgic.

"My turn?" Charlotte phrased it as a question, but the wicked smile on her face and the way she stroked lube into her recently attached cock made it clear that it was a demand.

Which led to Carmella turning to Charlotte and staring at her for a few long seconds, before shrugging, "Okay."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, "Just like that?"

"Sure." Carmella said, "As long as you promise we focus on breaking this bitch."

"Of course you need help for that." Charlotte laughed, before clarifying, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, my help."

"No." Carmella shrugged, before grinning, "I just think it might be fun."

"That, ohhhhhhhhhhh, that wasn't the deal." Alexa whimpered.

"Shhhhhhhhh, a real woman is talking." Charlotte asked, before admitting, "I don't know... I like my bitches to have some fight left in them. Some of them, anyway."

"Don't you have your little horsewomen for that?" Carmella quipped, earning her a glare from The Queen.

Something that Alexa inadvertently distracted from by whining, "This isn't fair, mmmmmmmmm, I lost to... to... Carmella, oh God, I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. But I, ohhhhhhhhhh, I didn't lose to anyone else. No one, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, no one else should fuck me."

"I'm the Alpha, I can do whatever I want." Charlotte reminded the smaller blonde, "And just for that, Asuka can join too. And you better be good from here on out, otherwise I might just decide to break you."

"Yes my Queen, sorry my Queen." Alexa cried out, then again, as Carmella finally pulled her cock out of her ass.

"She's all yours." Carmella beamed.

"She always was." Charlotte said dismissively, replacing Carmella directly behind Alexa, "All of you are."

With that Charlotte slammed her cock into the fuck hole Alexa called her ass hole, burying the first few inches right away inside the stupid hole, who cried out loudly. She was more gentle when it came to pushing more of her big dick into that most private orifice, but even then she gave the occasional short, sharp hard thrust, just to maximize the pain that Alexa was experiencing.

Something Charlotte would never do with an inexperienced ass slut, but she was trying to awaken Alexa's inner anal whore. Also, if she was honest with herself, Charlotte was punishing Alexa for losing to fucking Carmella, and thus robbing The Queen of the joy of her having first dibs on her. More importantly, she was mad at her for giving up her ass to that bitch Rhonda.

Of course Charlotte was left chuckling evilly, as no matter how roughly she anally violated Alexa, she let out sounds of pleasure. Admittedly there was more pain, but the pleasure was there, only to be heard by the true butt busters like herself, and... that was it. Oh yes, she was the only true butt buster in the history of the WWE, and she gleefully proved it by skewering Alexa's shit hole on her dick, and then fucking her up the ass.

Oh yes, in no time at all, her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, every inch of her dick buried into the bowels of Alexa Bliss. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before sliding her cock in and out of that shit-pipe, officially starting to sodomize the anal bitch. Which of course made this smaller, weaker blonde whimper, cried out and inevitably moan in pure pleasure.

Zelina, Liv, and the entire locker room were captivated by the show they were getting, even though each and every one of them were jealous of all involved. Mostly Alexa, or at least Zelina certainly was, as the so-called goddess really was getting spoiled tonight. After all, not only was she being ass fucked by a real goddess, now she was going to be passed around like a piece of meat between three women who were pretty much goddesses in this company.

Goddesses of wrestling, and of butt fucking. Something Charlotte Flair was effortlessly proving by beginning to sodomize Alexa, just like Mistress Carmella before her. And now it looked like Alexa was about to get it in both ends, cleaning her own anal juices off that big dick in the process. Honestly, some people had all the luck.

However instead Carmella briefly pretended she was going to give it to Alexa, only to turn to her bitches and order, "Zelina, Liv, get over here and clean my cock. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you've both had a treat already tonight, and I can't decide who gets at first, so you'll have to share. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, be good little bitches and share the taste of Alexa's slutty little butt. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Get every single drop of that butt cream! Now Liv, don't be greedy. I said share, not mmmmmmmmm, that's better. Yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, be good little bitches and share."

While Zelina was taken off-guard apparently Liv had been expecting it, dashing off the second she had permission, so she would be the first to go down in front of their Fabulous Mistress, selfishly wrap her mouth around the head of the dick and start ravenously sucking it. Of course, that was the part of the strap-on which had pummelled the deepest part of Alexa's bowels, therefore Liv was getting that extra thrill all to herself.

Which was more than enough to make Zelina consider punching Liv's lights out. Or at least shoving her aside. Luckily for Liv, their Fabulous Mistress made it very clear they were to share this privilege. Although infuriatingly Liv was still reluctant to pull away, and predictably when Zelina finally stepped up to the plate and started sucking on the head of the cock there was no more ass cream to clean.

At least not on that first part, but luckily for Zelina she wasn't restricted to that part of the dildo. No, she was able to start bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the strap-on, and while Zelina wasn't tasting the deepest part of Alexa's booty it was still pretty close, and more importantly very, very yummy. Something she got lost in savouring for a few long minutes, so much so she didn't even notice that Liv had cheekily started licking the base.

Silently they then switched places, but again, it felt like Liv got the better part of the deal. Something that the old Zelina wouldn't have tolerated, and neither would this new one. Oh no, she was going to punish her fellow bottom, something she apparently could do, as their fabulous Mistress had it made clear that anyone could top the ultra bottom Liv Morgan.

Of course, there was pretty much nothing Zelina could do, that she was willing to do, that this twisted bitch wouldn't enjoy. But that was okay, it would simply be satisfying enough to smother the girl with her cunt, or ass, or more likely one then the other. Which she had been allowed to do already by their Fabulous Mistress, the difference was Zelina would have no one to tell her to stop, and therefore would keep going until the super slut passed out underneath her.

Then, if Liv was really, really lucky, and Zelina was still feeling even mildly upset with her, she would fist fuck her. Which Liv would adore the most, but Zelina was confident she could enjoy it, just a little bit more. But for now, of course, she concentrated on the blow job, especially as she was hoping to do a good enough job to earn doing this again before the night was through.

Alexa almost literally cried as she was denied the taste of her own butt cream, and then she literally cried as she realized she was genuinely disappointed by that fact. She shouldn't be feeling this way, should be a lot stronger, truly prove herself as a top, but she couldn't help it. Thanks to her time in NXT she was addicted to the taste of girl butt, especially her own, and would often ass fuck girls into unconsciousness just so she could clean her own strap-on guilt free.

Or at least mostly guilt free. Of course, she had being reminded of how much she loved the taste of ass when she been forced to suck Liv's anal cream Asuka's cock. But of course, by then the damage had been done, given that Mistress Rhonda had made her taste her own ass again.

Poor little Alexa even found herself hoping that Charlotte and Asuka would just swap places already, so she could get more of that yummy butt juice. And maybe more importantly, her cries, whimpers and moans of pure pleasure would be muffled. But most important of all, it would mean Charlotte wouldn't be fucking her ass anymore.

Admittedly Asuka was almost just as good, but Charlotte truly did put all other butt fuckers to shame. Maybe it came from the confidence of never being butt fucked herself, maybe it was natural talent, or maybe it was just because she was the biggest and strongest, but Charlotte was ridiculously good at this. So much so that Alexa found herself already not only wanting to desperately beg The Queen to make her cum, but to be her bitch forever.

Unfortunately for Alexa, or maybe fortunately considering how good it felt, Charlotte was a total butt hog. Oh yes, the legendary selfish Charlotte hogged Alexa's butt all to herself for what felt like an eternity, everyone helpless to do anything but just watch as Alexa was pushed closer and closer to be broken by just one woman.

To be fair, Carmella had laid the groundwork, loosening Alexa's bowels to the point that she only felt pleasure from being sodomized, and then handing it over to Charlotte, who made things so, so much worse. Making sure that even if the goddess's body hadn't betrayed her, she would probably be in the same spot right now. But her body had betrayed her, putting Alexa on the edge of begging for more, or even breaking, in record time. Then somehow things got even worse.

"Stop hogging that butt. You know it is my turn." Asuka finally growled.

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte sing-songed, "What's the magic word?"

Asuka glared, but eventually grumbled, "Please."

"Huh." Charlotte hummed thoughtfully, then pushed, "What was that?"

Another brief pause and then Asuka reluctantly replied, "Please my Queen, can I have a turn with that bitch ass?"

Charlotte chuckled, and then pulled out, "There, was that so hard?"

Asuka huffed, and then ordered, "Carmella, lay down on your back. Alexa, get on top of her."

Charlotte frowned, "Hey, wait a minute-"

"You did this before." Asuka took the risk of interrupting The Queen, pausing for a second to enjoy the fact everyone was now watching her with baited breath, before clarifying, "In NXT. Do you deny it? Double ass fucking this little slut with your precious horsewomen? And yet, she somehow turned around and used each and every one of your favourite bitches, like they were hers. Surely she can recover again? And if not, who cares? Carmella was right, you have your horsewomen to give you back-talk. And don't you want to punish Alexa for getting ideas above her station? Mmmmmmmmm, because I know I do. And there's no better way than a double ass wrecking to really ruin that hole."

"Oh I agree, and she is not the only back-talking bitch with ideas above her station that I plan to double ass fuck." Charlotte growled, getting in Asuka's face threateningly while doing so, before pulling back and laughing, "Mmmmmmmm, but go ahead. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, break that bitch. If you can."

"Succeed where you failed? Gladly." Asuka quipped, earning her another angry glare from The Queen, which she ignored in favour of slapping Alexa's ass and ordering, "Move bitch! You have your orders."

Which had Alexa breaking down in hysterical tears as she did as she was told. She knew there was no point in arguing or fighting, she was done. Her time as a top was over, her comeback dead in it's tracks before it even began.

No one had ever survived a double ass fucking with their mind intact, at least not in the history of the WWE, and she only managed to recover from it after months of neglect and being separated from the true butt busters of this division, which allowed her to turn her frustration at not being sodomized into becoming a rectum wrecking top.

It wasn't likely lightning would strike twice, something she'd already accepted, and it became crystal clear, as she positioned herself over Carmella's cock and pushed herself downwards, crying out in pure pleasure as that big dick slid into her back hole and then back passage like a hot knife through butter.

Asuka chuckled wickedly at the beautiful sight, and wonderful sounds, before her. Which she enjoyed so much she was only too happy to just continue to watch the action, whereas before she had been beyond tired of it. Naturally, the difference was before it had once again been Charlotte throwing her weight around, and hogging a hot piece of ass all to herself when they were supposed to be sharing, but this was so much better.

This was a wannabe top, and somehow former Alpha, slowly skewering her fat booty on a strap-on. Admittedly it would be better if it had been hers, but that just meant Asuka was about to get something even better. Although there was definitely something to be said for watching Alexa's cock starved ass hole greedily gobble up that cock, and then start bouncing up and down it.