Fabulous Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she kind of lost the metaphor there it was hard to really care given that the trash talking pipsqueak known as Alexa Bliss was completely humiliating herself, and loving every second of it. Oh yes, she whimpered, cried out and even moaned in pure pleasure just from anally penetrating herself, and then she had the same reaction when she stuffed her butt full of cock and then sodomized herself on it.

Something which could have easily got Asuka off just watching, maybe even without the addition of any fingering. Of course, she wasn't about to settle for that. That would've been terrible for her image. No, instead Asuka gave everyone, but mostly herself, time to enjoy the show, and for Alexa to relax and get used to the idea of what was about to happen to her, before she finally gave the order everyone was waiting for.

"Alexa, mmmmmmm, stop bouncing that slutty little booty, so I can shove a second cock inside it." Asuka ordered, barely pausing before adding, "And Carmella, mmmmmmmm, spread those cheeks. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, spread them nice and wide so I can see what I'm doing. So I can see my big cock going into that ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, good girls. Good little butt sluts. Oh fuck!"

Unsurprisingly there was no real response from Alexa, who was practically broken already, given that she obeyed without hesitation, even if she did whimper and cry about it. What was a little surprising was that Carmella didn't respond either. Oh well, if 'Mella' needed a lesson in manners, and where she stood in the pecking order, Asuka would be only too happy to give it to her.

Although it was hard to be mad considering she was being obeyed without hesitation, pulling those cheeks wide apart and exposing the already cock stuffed hole. Which was another sight that Asuka savoured for a few long seconds, before getting behind her prey and pressing her cock against that obscenely stretched butt hole, and then beginning to stretch it even wider.

The only way this could have been better was if Alexa was a double anal virgin, and while sadly she wasn't it had clearly been many years since she was treated to this particular extreme, and it was kind of hard to tell the difference. Oh yes, Asuka really had to work to make that forbidden hole open wide enough to fit a second cock, and when she did Alexa let out a satisfying cry of agony.

Although even then there was an undertone of pleasure, showing exactly what kind of anal whore she was dealing with. Which had Asuka grinning widely and wickedly, and savouring the moment. Which also was a small mercy for her soon to be anal bitch. Then she started slowly pushing forwards, Asuka perhaps literally drooling as she watched inch after inch of that big dick disappearing into Alexa's tailpipe, alongside the first.

Alexa wasn't sure how she'd ever taken something like this before and survived without a incredibly embarrassing trip to the doctors. It truly felt like her back door, and then her back passage, were literally being torn apart, and would never be the same again. How could they? That orifice wasn't even designed for one cock, let alone two.

And to make matters worse, as was traditional in the WWE, those strap-on dildos were almost comically big, more than capable of ruining a rectum just by themselves, but when they were teamed up, they were truly devastating. And yet somehow, someway, after what felt like an eternity Asuka's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, officially announcing there were two big dicks up her butt for the first time in years.

Something which of course Asuka just had to gloat about, "Two! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, two big dicks, all the way up your slutty little butt. And you loved it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I can tell. We all can. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, Alexa Bliss loves it in the butt! Loves two big cocks deep inside her big bubble butt! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, what a whore! What an anal whore! My anal whore, oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, and Charlotte's and... Carmella's! Carmella? Really? Ha ha ha ha, and you actually thought you were a top? You, a top? Ha ha ha ha, what a fucking joke! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Poor Alexa couldn't really respond, as she was still adjusting to the massive anal invasion. And of course, even if she could, what could she possibly say? Pretty much nothing, and even if she had the best comeback ever it would've been lost in the loud whimpers, cries, and even moans which she couldn't stop herself from letting out as Asuka began pumping her strap-on back and forth, officially giving Alexa her first double ass fucking in years.

The worst part, and later the best part, was those dildos were so tightly packed in together just the movement of Asuka's hips caused both cocks to slide in and out of her shit-pipe, causing the most intense feelings of pleasure and pain Alexa had ever known. Which to her shame, she adored right from the start.

Even though it hurt like hell, she even enjoyed the initial double anal penetration, and butt stuffing to a certain extent. She wasn't sure how her tiny little body could take it, except for someone so small she had a noticeably big booty, which apparently was made to take more than one cock.

Those twisted feelings were overwhelming enough, but then once again Asuka effortlessly proved herself to be one of the best butt fuckers in the entire world, quickly loosening Alexa's bowels so that all she felt was pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure, which became pure ecstasy, even before the hard rectum wrecking, making Alexa's prediction 100% true, because there was no way she could possibly top anyone knowing this was the ecstasy she could receive as a bottom.

Suddenly desperate to prove she knew her place, and to cum, Alexa started hysterically begging, "Harder! Fuck me harder, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum! Make me fucking cum! Make me, make me cum like a bottom! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, make me cum like the bottom I am! Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Ah fuck, please... Mistress Asuka, make me your bottom. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me an anal loving bottom for you and Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Carmella! Make me your fucking property! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, make me your bitch! Your little butt bitch! Your ass whore, your anal slave, anything you fucking want, just make me cum! Please Mistress Asuka, I... I... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, AH SHIT!"

It took a lot longer than Alexa would've liked, but finally Asuka started increasing the pace, perhaps far more than she should have, given the circumstances. But Alexa didn't care, because pretty much right from the second that the pace was increased, and that she had permission to cum, she started orgasming harder than maybe ever before.

There was no way she could ever top anyone if she knew she could receive this kind of ecstasy. Then again, maybe she just wasn't remembering it right. Or it was more intense than ever, given that instead of just being a mindless bottom she was a former top, and Alpha, being broken once and for all? It was impossible to tell at that moment, as the intense climaxes quickly robbed her of the ability to think, but it was truly hard for Alexa to imagine herself topping anyone ever again.

Carmella laughed loudly with delight as Alexa Bliss, trash talking top and former Alpha female of both RAW and SmackDown, violently squirted all over her stomach. She also screamed hysterically, and thrashed around, as she was well and truly broken beyond repair. Oh yes, after this it was impossible to think of anyone taking Alexa seriously as a top.

Although it was kind of surprising she'd been able to convince anyone she was anything but an anal loving bottom, given that she clearly had a big bubble butt made for fucking. Which made it kind of inspirational, actually. In the WWE, truly anyone could be a top. But it was also terrifying, as clearly anyone could be broken. Terrifying, but again, also inspirational.

After all, Carmella knew that the likes of Asuka and especially Charlotte could probably break her given half the chance, but this also proved she just might have a fighting chance against them, even though that seemed impossible in this moment.

Asuka certainly seemed unbeatable as she somehow reached her top speed, surely literally ruining poor little Alexa's rectum with her brutal thrusts, the sound of her thighs smacking against those now very much jiggling cheeks audible, even through the screams of ecstasy Alexa was letting out, every thrust making Carmella's ass hole quiver with fear, and unfortunately with lust.

Especially as she knew first-hand what that felt like. Well, not the double anal, but certainly those devastating bowel destroying thrusts from one of the greatest butt busters in WWE history.

Speaking, or in this case thinking, of all time great butt fuckers the second Asuka abruptly pulled out of that thoroughly wrecked hole she was replaced by another, and maybe the greatest ass taming stud of all time. Something Charlotte effortlessly proved by grabbing hold of Alexa's waist and shoving her back down on Carmella's cock, before inserting her own.

Oh yes, they had been so tightly packed in there, they both had popped out when Asuka was finished, but it only felt like seconds before Charlotte was sliding every inch of her rectum wrecker into Alexa's poor little ass. And only a few seconds after that she had started brutally butt fucking her. And Alexa loved it. Everybody did. Oh yes, Charlotte quickly got them back on track, squeezing countless orgasm after orgasm out of that by now surely completely broken bottom. And she meant that in more ways than one.

Of course, Alexa wasn't the only one cumming, as the other end of the dildos bashing against their clits and the sheer joy of perhaps truly wrecking another female wrestler's ass easily had Carmella receiving some of the most satisfying climaxes ever. She could tell Asuka, and then later Charlotte did the same, but as they were butt pounding veterans at this point they were easily able to push through it and onto several more. And to her credit Carmella did the same.

Admittedly, she didn't keep up the constant brutal actions the other two did, but like when they had done this with Liv, she first picked her spot, and then delivered a series of hard thrusts at the end. Or at least as much as she could in that position. Something she thought she once again got away with. Unfortunately she was wrong.

Charlotte used every ounce of her strength, and almost every ounce of her energy, to completely destroy that pretty little fuck hole and then abruptly pulled out of it, causing a wonderfully obscene sound, and beautiful gape, and then she ordered, "Carmella, spread those cheeks for us. Mmmmmmmm, let's see that pretty little gape."

Alexa's poor little body was still trembling from the force of her orgasms, and she was thoroughly exhausted, but even she could feel how widely stretched she was back there. Wide enough that spreading her cheeks actually didn't make much difference, something that part of her wanted to sarcastically quip. But a much bigger part of her wanted to be the one showing off her gape. To please Mistress Charlotte, and the others. To be the good little bottom she'd once been.

Because those incredible climaxes she'd just had totally had Alexa re-evaluating her life goals. After all, why would she ever want to be a top, if she could feel ecstasy like that? Which made her feel grateful to the real women who had just destroyed her ass, and taught her a lesson she somehow forgot. Luckily after a few long minutes of Mistress Carmella emphasizing Alexa's gaping butt hole, and the other Mistresses took pictures of it, the former Alpha was given a chance to prove herself.

Closing the distance between them as silently as she could so this next part could be a surprise Charlotte grabbed hold of Alexa's hair, roughly yanked it back, and yelled, "What are you, bitch?"

"Ah fuck! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your bitch I am so your bitch!" Alexa cried out without hesitation, then whimpered, "I'm the bitch of Mistress Charlotte, Mistress Asuka, Mistress Carmella and anyone who wants a piece of my whore ass! I'm... I'm a bottom! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I'm nothing but an anal loving bottom! Thank you! Oh God, thank you all for putting me in my place."

"Prove it." Charlotte ordered, letting go of the other blonde's hair, "Suck Carmella's dick clean."

"Yes my Queen, thank you my Queen." Alexa said, quickly scurrying down Mistress Carmella's body and wrapping her mouth around the cock which had spent the most time deep in her bowels.

Which of course made Alexa moan loudly, her eyelids fluttering and what just might be her favourite taste in the world. Well this, and girl cum, both of which she had sampled tonight thanks to this wonderful woman. Thanks to Mistress Carmella. She wouldn't have thought she would ever be this grateful to her, or to refer to her as Mistress Carmella, but Alexa promised herself she would find some way to thank her.

Oh, maybe she could be her Fabulous Bitch? Wear one of those little collars that Liv and Zelina wore? Do anything she said? Oh yes, that sounded good, but right now she needed to concentrate on sucking cock, and that's exactly what she did.

After savouring the flavour of the deepest part of her ass, and daydreaming about thanking Mistress Carmella, Alexa started rapidly bobbing her head up and down the dick, eventually taking the entire length down her throat with well practiced tease. Because again, even as a top, this was something she couldn't help indulge in. It was so much better now she was a bottom again.

Especially as there were two more yummy cocks to clean, which was why she was hurrying this particular BJ. Besides, she had to save something for the Alpha, right? Right. Although weirdly Mistress Charlotte stayed silent, and the rest of the locker room following suit, meaning that the only sounds for a few long minutes was Alexa gleefully sucking on Mistress Carmella's cock.

"I think it's safe to say we have another broken bottom on our hands." Charlotte smirked wickedly, before turning to Asuka, "But of course, if you ever need my help putting her back in her place if she steps out of line again, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to do it. Probably. For a price."

"I'll bear that in mind." Asuka said dryly, the way that Charlotte was looking at her and licking her lips making it obvious exactly what that price would be. Something Asuka then distracted from by adding, "Speaking of stepping out of line, I think Carmella is getting a bit too big for her britches, don't you?"

"I hadn't noticed." Charlotte said dismissively, "Why, what did you have in mind?"

"Leave it to me." Asuka reassured, before turning her attention to the uppity bottom in question and ordering, "Carmella, get over here and clean our cocks."

Not liking where this conversation was going Carmella hesitated for a few long seconds, and then cautiously questioned, "Don't, don't you think that's something Alexa should be doing?"

Charlotte glared, "You were given an order. I suggest you obey it."

"Relax, my Queen." Asuka reassured, before turning to her new target, "Do as I say, Mella, and you'll get to join myself and Charlotte as we take Alexa back to my hotel suite-"

"My hotel suite." Charlotte corrected, but impressed that Asuka had essentially invited herself to join having more fun with Alexa, instead of leaving it to The Queen.

"Charlotte's hotel room." Asuka agreed, allowing her annoyance to shine through, before continuing, "But only if you're quick about it, and show us the proper respect."

"And give us both nice, long drawn-out blow jobs." Charlotte added with a wicked grin.

Which was an easy decision for Carmella to make, quickly forcing herself to swallow her pride and reply, "Yes my Queen, thank you my Queen. Yes my Empress, thank you my Empress."

"Good girl." Asuka replied condescendingly, her mind already thinking of ways she could further put this bitch in her place.

Poor little Alexa was left feeling left out, and crushingly disappointed at this news. She tried to look on the bright side, namely it had been decided by the superior women that the fun for her was not over, and that she would probably spend hours satisfying every little desire the dominant women had.

Which was likely meant that she was going to get her ass fucked a lot tonight, most likely two at a time, giving her plenty more chances to suck cock. Which she also got to do throughout that conversation. But then she was pushed aside, and she had to watch as Mistress Carmella got the privilege of sucking those cocks clean. And she wasn't even enthusiastic about it.

Carmella deeply resented being knocked back down after doing so much good work to build herself up. However, it could be a lot worse if she tried to argue, so it was an easy decision to make. Especially as maybe, just maybe she could get out of this with her dignity. After all, everyone here had to bow down to The Queen and The Empress. And everyone loved the taste of ass, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

And it was a risk, but she was able to slowly make her way over to Charlotte and Asuka without being scolded for it. In fact the Alpha and the former Alpha seemed very much amused by Carmella slowly moving over to them, and the fact that she did it on her feet, another risk, before dropping down onto her knees before them. Hell, Carmella was even allowed to hesitate briefly to compose herself, before wrapping her mouth around one of those cocks.

Again, the decision was easy, she went for Charlotte's dick first. Any other choice would have been a big mistake, as there was no way the bratty Alpha who always got her way would accept anything else. Although it was very annoying to hear the way The Queen chuckled in triumph as Carmella started sucking her cock.

Unsurprisingly Asuka did the exact same thing when it was her turn, except she may have laughed even louder, which was even more infuriating. This continued to be the response Carmella got for the next few minutes, and surprisingly The Queen and The Empress stayed eerily silent. Which was actually worse than verbal encouragement, because it made the sound of the blow job echo throughout the room, especially Carmella's reaction to it.

She tried to stop herself, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Carmella loved the taste of ass so fucking much that she just couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly the entire time, but especially when she wrapped her lips around each of those cocks for the first time and tasted the deepest part of Alexa's ass.

There was one saving grace in all this, namely that while Carmella completely humiliated herself as she became lost in the blow job her hand started wondering up the thighs of the Doms, and eventually round to squeeze those meaty asses. She was truly shocked that Asuka and especially Charlotte would allow her to do that, but oh, it was heaven. Oh yes, even as she had first one, and then the other big dildo down her throat the Princess of Staten Island was imagining those juicy globes jiggling against her thighs.

"And... I guess that's enough." Charlotte spoke up, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssssss, good girl, Carmella. You cleaned our cocks real good. Like an obedient little bottom. Now, shall we get going? I reckon if we leave now we can have at least a few more hours of absolutely destroying Alexa's shit hole, until she's lucky if she can never sit down again."

"What a fabulous idea, my Queen." Carmella responded as soon as the cock was out of her mouth, "Let's go."