Fabulous Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Morning after fun, with a twist.
10.6k words
4.35
8.3k
5

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Charlotte or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Carmella woke to a truly wonderful sight, which was becoming increasingly familiar to her. True, she didn't normally see it first thing in the morning, as mostly she was surrounded by well-trained and eager to please Fabulous Bitches, who waited for permission before doing something like this.

Except that total anal whore Liv Morgan, who was so addicted to getting her cute little butt fucked that Carmella had woken up the day after their first time together to find Liv shamelessly slamming herself up and down her strap-on. Well, actually it was during the anal penetration, as that had caused Liv to let out a loud cry of pleasure. But shortly after that she began bouncing her perfect little ass up and down, while Carmella just watched with a gleeful smile on her face.

She wasn't expecting Alexa Bliss to be that slutty, but it was a very welcomed surprised to open her eyes to see a juicy little booty in front of her, Carmella opening her eyes just in time to see a cock hungry butt hole swallow the head of her strap-on. The one she'd been wearing last night when she fell asleep, too tired to take it off, while having a foursome with Asuka, Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte Flair.

Of course, while the woman anally violating herself on her cock was facing away from her, she was far too slender to be Asuka or Charlotte. Also too blonde to be Asuka. Which certainly wasn't surprising, as those two tops wouldn't just give up their asses to her freely. No, Carmella was going to have to work hard for that. Still, she had a brief moment of feeling disappointed, which quickly went away as she saw that beautiful butt slide down further on her big dick.

There had been a few long seconds were Alexa had allowed herself to get use to the anal penetration, or just savour the moment. It was probably a combination of both, if a little more the latter, given last night. Maybe even part of it was not waking Carmella up before the little butt slut lowered herself downwards until about half of the dick was buried in her tailpipe, and then she just as slowly lifted herself upwards.

Alexa would repeat this process over and over again, taking more and more each time until the full length of the strap-on was buried in her bowels. This time, the little ass whore didn't even pause, continuing to basically use Carmella to anally masturbate herself, probably trying to make herself cum before one of the crueller tops woke up.

Although it was clearly hard to keep her moans, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure from becoming too deafening, which was another thing which had Carmella smirking widely. God, she knew Alexa was a total anal addict in NXT, but as they had been both bottoms back then she'd never really seen her in action. Or at least, not paid attention to it. And she had certainly never seen her first thing in the morning like this.

Never seen the former RAW and SmackDown women's champion, and even Alpha female, shamelessly anally riding her dick first thing in the morning. Was this what heaven was like, Carmella thought with a beaming smile. Sadly no, something which was proven when a horribly familiar, and grating, voice broke through the now constant sounds of pleasure that Alexa was letting out.

"And what do you think you're doing, slut?" Charlotte asked.

"Rewarding Carmella." Alexa moaned dreamily, before remembering who she was addressing, and then quickly offering a proper reply, "Oh Mistress Charlotte, mmmmmmmmm, Mistress Carmella was so good to me last night. She made me tap out like the little bitch I am, and then exposed me as nothing but an anal addicted whore. It seemed only right too reward her for putting me in my place. Mmmmmmmmm, reminding me what my place was. That my purpose in life is to take it up the ass for real women. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, Mistress Carmella reminded me of that real good. You all did! Mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, but Mistress Carmella was the first, so it seemed only right to give her my whore ass first. But I'll be only too happy to ride you next."

"I bet you would." Charlotte scoffed, but had trouble maintaining her annoyed façade as a wicked grin crossed her face, "But you made your choice, mmmmmmmmmm, so I suggest you make the most of it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, ride that cock nice and slow, nice and slow, mmmmmmmmmm, and don't you dare even think about cumming until I give you permission."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte, thank you Mistress Charlotte!" Alexa grinned happily, only too happy to do as she was told.

Alexa had been worried she would be told to stop completely when Mistress Charlotte woke up, and even though it was likely that she would be butt fucked later, either by one of the women surrounding her, or one of the many women she had terrorized over the past few years, she didn't want to wait. No, she didn't want to wait for more cock up her ass. Not after stupidly denying herself for years.

Because she had woken up still feeling sore and loose back there, and her entire body ached, but that was overwhelmed by a desperate need to stuff her ass full of cock. God, she felt like a woman dying of dehydration who had been given a sip of water, and now wanted to never stop drinking. Oh yes, Alexa woke up feeling like she would never be satisfied again unless there was a cock in her butt.

The last few minutes seem to back that up, as although it had hurt a little to stuff that strap-on up her shit-pipe, it had also felt incredibly good, even natural. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss was taking it in the ass again, meaning that she was fulfilling her purpose in life. And Mistress Charlotte wanted her to do this for as long as possible? What kind of punishment was that?

Maybe if she still had even a shred of dignity, or delusion that she could ever be a top again, which thanks to these wonderful women that wasn't the case, and thus every moment of this was pure heaven. Well, at least every moment of the anal sex, even if it had a rather unfortunate and disappointing beginning.

Because Alexa's first thought when she woke up was stuffing her greedy ass full of cock again, her still slightly open butt hole literally crying out for it. However her next thought was she had passed out before performing her duties as a submissive little bottom, and cleaning the cocks which had wrecked her ass last night. And it wasn't even the first time that night.

God, she was out of practice, and needed to get better, and fast. Especially if she wanted regular butt fuckings. But that also meant that there should have been some ass cream waiting for her, which got her all excited. Sadly she was left disappointed, as it seemed someone had beaten her to it. Mistress Carmella? Mistress Asuka? Mistress Charlotte? She couldn't know for sure, but she had her suspicions, and whatever the case the result was the same, no yummy anal juices for Alexa.

Of course, it was hard to stay mad when there were three tops still wearing their big cocks which she could stuff her slutty little ass hole with. And she was able to suck Mistress Carmella's dick without waking her up, which was impressive, because Alexa lingered there for a while so she could properly prepare it for her ass, and just checking there was no more anal juices.

Sadly no, as whoever had cleaned this had done a great job, but at that point, she was preparing a dick for her ass, so she wasn't left that disappointed. Then she forgot about it disappointment entirely as that strap-on began sliding into her shit hole, and she was then given permission to give Mistress Carmella a proper anally riding, causing Alexa to become lost in her own little world of pleasure. So much so, that she mostly missed the fun show happening a short distance from her.

Charlotte really, really enjoyed waking up to one of her many bitches anally riding her. She loved it so much she tried to encourage it, even when it wasn't her cock being stuffed up some bitch's tailpipe. After all, more often than not it was some former wannabe top, which was definitely the case right now, and Charlotte was only too happy for the once mighty Alexa Bliss to hammer home the fact that she had fallen from grace, and was now back to her proper place of being nothing but an anal fuck hole for more dominant women.

Oh yes, Charlotte loved watching this beautiful sight. So much so that she almost began touching herself out of sheer instinct, and that just wouldn't do. After all, she was the most dominant woman in WWE history, so why would she touch herself when she had so many bitches who could do it for her?

Even now she had options, but as she didn't want to interrupt the show in front of her, she called out, "Asuka, mmmmmmmm, suck my tits bitch! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck 'em good. Suck them while I watch my dyke pets fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, suck 'em, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Honestly, Charlotte had been expecting Asuka to be a bit more hesitant to obey, but to her delight there was barely a pause before the Japanese woman closed the distance between them immediately wrapped her lips around a nipple and gave it the perfect amount of suction for the situation.

Then after a few long seconds of that Asuka switched over to the other nipple and gave it the exact same treatment. She then went back and forth, constantly supplying Charlotte's nipples with some attention for a few long minutes. Which was nice, even if the proud Japanese superstar wasn't kissing the area around those nipples like a true broken bitch would.

Maybe if Asuka was smarter that was exactly what she would be doing, because this was actually very dumb on her part. Because this touch of defiance just told Charlotte she needed to further show Asuka her place. And she was so hoping that she did the job last night. Oh who was she kidding? Of course she didn't hope that. No, honestly, she hadn't even tried last night. Not really.

She had just made Asuka clean her ass flavoured cock a few times. And her own. And even Carmella's. Oh yes, that had really been something. But obviously not enough, and neither was this. But that was more than okay, because there was something Charlotte wanted even more than this, and while it probably wouldn't truly put Asuka in her place, it was definitely a step in the right direction.

"That's it, suck those titties, mmmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Charlotte moaned some form of these words a few times for the next few minutes, mostly to annoy her pray, before ordering, "Now lower! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, eat my pussy you bitch! Eat it! Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat my fucking cunt like the bitch you are! Like the bottom you are. The bottom I made you. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lower! Lower, lower, LOWER! Oh fuck! Eat me, mmmmmmmmmm, fucking eat my pussy, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, woooooooooooooooo! Ha ha ha ha!"

As always, Charlotte wasn't waiting that long to get exactly what she wanted. What she deserved. In this case, the mighty Asuka crawling down her body and starting to tongue her twat. Maybe it wasn't right away, the other woman ignoring her at first, and then giving her stomach a few long, lingering kisses, just to waste time.

But mostly this just built anticipation for what was about to happen, and again, Charlotte had a wonderful show in front of her to entertain her until she felt Asuka's tongue touched her cunt. In fact, when she finally did feel that, it felt like perfect timing, and caused her to let out a long, satisfying cry of pleasure. Followed by a long 'woo' and a laugh, just for fun.

Asuka resented this so very, very much. The situation should've been reversed between herself and the so-called Queen, and that would have been the reality if she could have only defeated her at Wrestlemania 34. Or at least, sometime after then.

And technically, there was still time for that, but whenever Asuka seem to be on the verge of getting her old confidence back and challenging Charlotte she would find herself being taken down in one way or another by the entitled bitch. And of course, she hadn't thought sucking those big fake boobs would be enough, but maybe, just maybe Charlotte would be satisfied with making her eat pussy, and maybe even more annoyingly, missing Alexa getting ass fucked.

Which she'd seen plenty of last night, but Asuka could never get enough of it. Oh yes, for some reason Asuka just couldn't get enough of watching an annoying blonde wannabe top getting her ass destroyed, especially as in this case when it was the annoying blonde wannabe doing it to herself. Just the way she'd liked to see another blonde do it. Even if it wasn't on her dick.

Although there was definitely something to be said for eating pussy. Especially Charlotte's fucking delicious cunt. Which was kind of the problem. Because it would be one thing if Asuka hated doing this, but she didn't. She really, really, really didn't. No, she loved to eat pussy. Not that she eaten any apart from Charlotte's, but if she like this one chances are that she would like others.

In her weaker moments, Asuka imagined what that would be like. Being presented with pussy after pussy, just a long line of women waiting for her to eat them out. All the women she had topped? Definitely, but sometimes she would imagine even more, which would really get her hot.

Then she would tell herself that Charlotte Flair simply had the most addictive honeypot in the entire world, instantly making everyone who tasted it addicted. Which was certainly very believable, given all her success. Yes, it wasn't Asuka's fault that she loved this pussy, and often daydreamed about it, and other things that Charlotte had done to her. No, Charlotte just had a particularly yummy twat, which Asuka thoroughly enjoyed tasting again.

She tried to hide this by starting out slow and gentle, pressing her tongue to the bottom of Charlotte's pussy, and slowly working her way up to the top, while avoiding her clit. Oh, was she doing that, so she could savour this act, and the divine flavour which attacked her taste-buds? No, it was definitely the first thing.

Without a doubt. Which was also why she continued that slow and gentle licking for what felt like an eternity, the whole world falling away to the point there was nothing but that heavenly flavour. Of course, for better or for worse, she had to listen out for any further commands. Because she really, really hated it when Charlotte talked, but it wasn't The Queen this time. Someone else wasn't making it easy on her, but at that point Asuka didn't really register who they were, or what they were so happy about.

Alexa was the only one who currently was letting out words, but that was just the occasional curses and cries of Mistress Carmella, or Mistress Charlotte, in between constant cries, whimpers and moans of pure pleasure. Of course, she wanted to beg to cum, that desire slowly growing until it became unbearable, however she couldn't do it. At least, not right now. Not when she had been tasked with giving Mistress Carmella or Mistress Charlotte a show.

They were real tops, real women, and they would never allow her to cum before she had spent a decent time anally riding Mistress Carmella's dick. And they would most likely punish her by making her wait longer if she tried. So instead she continued her enthusiastic bouncing, making sure that both Doms got a good look of her jiggling ass cheeks, and got to hear her very real sounds of enjoyment.

The truth was that even as the urge to cum became a desperate need, Alexa wasn't just doing it for her betters. No, selfishly, she wanted this to last as long as possible. Ideally forever. Because again, she had denied herself the ecstasy of anal for a ridiculously long time, considering this was her purpose in life.

Oh yes, Alexa Bliss was nothing but an anal slut! It was all she would be, and she had been an idiot to want anything else. Because really titles, money, power, respect, dignity? These things could never compare to the pleasure she was feeling right now. Or the indescribable heaven she would feel when she was finally allowed to experience anally induced orgasms again.

Unlike Mistress Asuka, or maybe just Mistress Asuka at this point, Alexa got the same joy as Mistress Carmella and Mistress Charlotte, in that she got to watch the once mighty Empress go down on the all-powerful Queen. Which truth be told made her a little jealous, as she would have loved to be tasting Mistress Charlotte's pussy right now.

However, that had been an option open to her, and Alexa was happy with her choice, she was just a greedy little slut, who wished she could have it all. Oh well, she was sure she would have another chance. And now wasn't the best time to think about tasting pussy, as it was just pushing her closer to begging to cum. Of course, there was only so long and so much she could do to prevent that.

Alexa tried every trick in the book, but eventually she just had to cry out, "Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmm, it feels so good! Sooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck! I love it! I love it in the ass, mmmmmmmmm, oh God, I love having your big dick in my ass Mistress Carmella. Please let me cum on it. Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, let me cum with your big fat dick up my ass! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, make me cum! Or let me do it, I don't care, just please, let me cum let me cum let me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Mistress Carmella, let me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Please?"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Carmella pushed.

"Yesssssssssssss!" Alexa moaned.

"I can't hear you?" Carmella teased.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, I WANNA CUM! I NEED TO CUM! PLEASE? OH PLEASE LET ME CUM" Alexa cried out loudly.

"Then you do it, slut." Carmella ordered, smacking Alexa's ass roughly, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum like a bitch for your Fabulous Mistress!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, THANK YOU MY FABULOUS MISTRESS, THANK YOU!" Alexa screamed at the top of her lungs, while doing what she was told, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

Once she had the permission she had been listening out for Alexa started rapidly increasing her pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to destroy her own butt hole. She came long before that of course, and admittedly not by her own actions. At least not entirely. She was the one to bring herself to the edge, but it was a combined effort to push herself over it, as Mistress Carmella suddenly delivered a hard thrust.

But to her credit Alexa kept going, even as pure ecstasy trembled through her body, causing her cum to squirt out of her cunt, and her screams to truly become deafening, making her very grateful that this room was soundproof. More importantly, she was grateful to Mistress Carmella, and Mistress Charlotte, the wonderful women responsible for making her feel this way.

Carmella made sure that it was mostly her. That, even if it was only subconsciously, Alexa would be more grateful to her than Charlotte for putting her in her place. She had been ensuring that all night long, and apparently had been very successful, because it had been her dick Alexa had crawled onto this morning. Now all she needed to do was keep it up, and she would have another Fabulous Bitch.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers