Fabulous Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And maybe even on her way to getting two more, if she impressed the infamous tops. Just not too much though. She couldn't afford to seem like a threat, especially not to Charlotte, in case she ended up being ordered to bend over by the Alpha female. So unfortunately that meant no flipping Alexa over and pounding her hot little ass with every ounce of her strength.

But there were more subtle ways she could emphasize her dominance over this freshly broken bitch, including strategically thrusting upwards into Alexa's tailpipe, just before she was about to cum. She also began sliding her hands upwards to Alexa's bouncing boobs, and giving them a good squeeze and fondle, while leaning head upwards to nibble on Alexa's neck and earlobe.

Eventually she even growled some dirty words into that ear. Although at that point Alexa was cumming so hard and frequently it was hard to tell whether or not it would register, even subconsciously. But honestly at that point, Carmella was mostly doing it for her, and the fact that Charlotte seemed totally engrossed in her own pleasure that at that point she could say anything she wanted.

"Cum for me you little slut, cum for me!" Carmella growled, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Like my bitch, mmmmmmmmm, my Fabulous Bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're my bitch, and you always will be. Forget Asuka, mmmmmmmm, and Charlotte, this ass is mine! All mine! Only mine! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, this perfect, made for fucking ass is my fucking property! You're my property! Alexa Bliss is my property, my fuck hole, my Fabulous Bitch, and you know it! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, cum for me, cum like the bitch you are, ah fuck, the Fabulous Bitch. Cum for me bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course the downside to those words was that they helped push Carmella over the edge of orgasm too. Then again at that point, it was inevitable, as the combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman was just catching up with her. Especially as that woman was a former Alpha, and multiple times champion of both wrestling shows.

And now the once mighty Alexa Bliss was anally riding her like a mad woman. And there was the once mighty Asuka eating Charlotte's pussy beside her, further proof that anyone could fall. Oh yes, all those things combined to make sure that Carmella had a very satisfying climax of her own.

It was of course followed by another, and another, and another, but to her credit Carmella was able to push through that ecstasy to continue maximizing Alexa's pleasure. At one point that even involved pushing a hand down to her cunt and shoving a couple of fingers straight inside it. Not that it was necessary, because a true anal whore like Alexa Bliss could cum without anything touching her pussy.

But of course, it made her orgasms that much more powerful. Something that unfortunately Carmella knew from experience, although she did her best to push that out of her mind, in favour of making this little butt slut continue cumming as hard and as frequently as possible, until even this butt sex addicted whore had collapsed in exhaustion. Which allowed them to pay more attention to what was happening besides them.

Charlotte normally didn't allow anyone to take the spotlight from her, but she really didn't mind this time, as it was incredibly entertaining to watch Alexa Bliss completely humiliate herself like this. The little pipsqueak had been running around calling herself a goddess, winning championships and fucking asses, so no wonder she thought she could get into Charlotte's face.

And yet, before Charlotte could even break her, Carmella of all people did it for her. Of course, even if she hadn't been asked she would've been happy to insert herself into the proceedings, making sure she played a role in Alexa's breaking. But still, Carmella had been the one to put Alexa in that position, and Charlotte couldn't imagine anything more humiliating. Except maybe to wake up the next day and willingly skewer her most private hole on Carmella's cock.

However, that was exactly what Alexa had done, and while Charlotte would never understand it she got an incredible kick out of watching it. Perhaps too much so, as combined with Asuka subtly increasing the attention to Charlotte's clit overtime insured that the only true Alpha female in WWE history was pushed so close to orgasm it was painful to hold herself back.

Of course, Charlotte wasn't just another wannabe, like the women surrounding her now. No, she was the real deal, something she proved by holding herself back no matter what she saw, and especially no matter what Asuka threw at her. Oh yes, even now Asuka couldn't get the better of her. And she never would.

Admittedly, it did become increasingly hard when Carmella gave permission for Alexa to cum, which hadn't been the plan. At least not then. No, she planned for Alexa to entertain her by anally riding Carmella's cock for hours, or at least through out the pussy licking. Maybe even not allow Alexa to cum at all, making her all the more desperate for it whenever they got to the next town.

However even Charlotte was rarely that cruel, especially to a girl who had just been such a good little butt slut. So she had taken pity on that anal whore, allowing her to take centre stage and get the satisfaction, and then when she finally ran out of steam and collapsed down on top of the so-called Fabulous Mistress, Charlotte once again took the spotlight.

"Fuck me! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, fuck me Asuka! Fuck me with your tongue!" Charlotte taunted with a happy moan, a wicked grin crossing her face as she continued, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me you bitch! Tongue fuck me, oh God, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my cunt with your hot little tongue, ah shit, fuck me and make me cum! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

Unsurprisingly it took no time at all for Asuka's tongue to enter her cunt, pretty much immediately sending Charlotte over the edge of an incredible climax. Admittedly it wasn't the best she'd ever had, and certainly not most satisfying. Mostly because she was embarrassed by not being able to hold out until she was tongue fucked. And as good as this was, Asuka's heart just wasn't in it the same way that truly broken bitches were.

But Asuka definitely got into it, and the tongue fucking that came later. More importantly Charlotte came later. Oh yes, she came a lot. As much as she could while maintaining her dominance, and then pushing her bitch away so she could remind the mighty Asuka exactly who the real Alpha female was, and why.

Asuka got way too into this under the circumstances. She was supposed to be doing this because she had too, and not truly enjoying it, but that simply wasn't true. No, she didn't work as hard as she did to make Charlotte cum as hard and as frequently as possible because she had too, or better yet to wear out The Queen so she could attack.

Well, those things were a factor, even though she knew that deep down she had no intention of following through on the latter. But the main reason she did it was because she just loved the taste of Charlotte's girl cum so much. Also, she rather enjoyed making Charlotte cum. Oh God, part of her even wanted to please her, which was the worst part of all. Except maybe the shameless way that Asuka was acting.

For example, she was quick to pull her tongue out of Charlotte's cunt, wrap her lips tightly around it and then ravenously swallow the cum which was pretty much shooting straight into her mouth. She might have even got every drop of it that first time, like a proper pussy loving bottom.

For better or for worse she wasn't so 'lucky' after that, but she was still able to swallow quite a bit of it, and even enjoy the fact that whatever she didn't swallow covered her face with girl cum like Charlotte was marking her as her bitch. Or more accurately, doing it again. Just like their first time together. Back when Charlotte had taken the one thing from Asuka that the proud Japanese woman had told herself she would never lose, her anal cherry.

Thankfully she couldn't concentrate on that horrifying memory right now, as she was too busy making Charlotte cum over and over again, and then just focusing on her breathing, as the other woman went from patting and stroking her hair condescendingly, to grabbing her hair firmly, and pushing her face as deep as it would go into her pussy.

Of course, it was followed up with Charlotte grinding her twat into Asuka's face, the once mighty Empress subjugated with that cunt, by that cunt. Which would definitely be a humiliating way to pass out, but it was possibly preferable to what else Charlotte might have in store, so Asuka welcomed it. Especially as in those few long moments her whole world became pure Charlotte Flair, which somehow in that moment was a good thing.

But of course, just as Asuka actually began feeling faint. She was pulled out of that pussy and given a few long seconds to breathe, which was an urge she just couldn't fight at that moment, the proud fighter desperately gasping for breath as if she had just been rescued from drowning. Then she was pulled upwards into a kiss, something which Charlotte rarely handed out.

And Asuka was too exhausted to fight it, but if she had been she probably wouldn't have, given that this bitch was tasting herself on her lips, tongue, and in her mouth, which felt like it should be pointed out to her, although she wasn't really given the opportunity too. Not that it mattered, because Charlotte then re-established her dominance with just a few words once she broke the kiss.

"Not bad. Mmmmmmmmmm, not bad at all. Much better than your first time." Charlotte back-handedly praised, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, so much better than when you ate my pussy for the first time after Wrestlemania 34, and all those other times. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, thanks to me the mighty Asuka is a great pussy licker. Mmmmmmmmm, and cock sucker. Oh yes, suck Carmella's cock! I want the unbeatable Asuka to suck that ass flavoured cock for me like a good girl. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, be a good girl for me Asuka. Hey! What do you say?"

For a few long seconds Asuka glared at her tormentor, then lowered her head, and replied, "Yes Mistress Charlotte."

Carmella couldn't believe her luck. She was about to have the mighty Asuka suck her cock. Her ass cream coated cock at that. Oh yes, finally, she was getting some sweet revenge on The Empress, and she didn't even have to beat her for it.

Although she'd have to pull her strap-on out of Alexa's ass, which initially she had been reluctant to do, even after the other girl had collapsed in exhaustion down on top of her, Carmella had brought them onto their sides so they were in the spooning position, and she could lazily pump that cute little butt, bringing them both down from their orgasms.

Of course, normally she would use every ounce of her strength to brutalize that forbidden hole, but she wanted to save her strength for whatever was to come next, and she definitely wasn't out of the woods yet.

This was definitely a good reason to pull out of Alexa's ass though, and maybe the best reason she'd ever had for removing her dick from something. Especially as the mighty Asuka barely hesitated crawling over to her and wrapping her lips around her cock. Oh yes, the once undefeated Asuka opened her mouth and closed it around the first few inches of Carmella's cock. And she fucking moaned!

Oh God, even the mighty Asuka was an ass to mouth whore, just like every other girl in the WWE. Thanks to Charlotte? Technically yes, but years of battling for dominance had a lot to do with it. Not that Carmella really cared exactly who was responsible for this at that moment, she was just going to enjoy it. Oh yes, enjoy the sight of this terrifying woman sucking her dick.

She loved the fact that the mighty Asuka lingered on the head like a real ATM slut, either because that's how Charlotte had trained her, or she simply love the taste of ass. It was probably a combination of both, but at the very least, the former was true, given the way that Asuka moaned in pleasure pretty much throughout the blow job.

Not that Carmella could blame her, as she knew from experience Alexa had one tasty little butt. Which made Carmella wonder just how much Asuka had tasted it. Apparently nowhere near enough, because once she began bobbing her head up and down the formally terrifying top really began to struggle, especially when it came to deep throating.

Which actually made Carmella want to mock her rival, but that was probably a bad idea, considering that Asuka owed her nothing, and could easily top her at a moments notice, especially once they were away from The Queen. That was the main reason Carmella didn't say anything, as it would be a really, really bad idea to step on Charlotte's toes.

Although it was strange that The Queen hadn't really said anything for last few minutes, especially when Asuka struggled deep throating the dildo. Although she had a suspicion she knew why that was, and sure enough when she finally looked up, she found the terrifying sight of Charlotte Flair tightening a harness around her waist, and then rubbing some lubricant into her newly acquired shaft.

Then just as Carmella began to worry that she was in real trouble Charlotte called out, "Mella... I want you to tongue Asuka's butt for me! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, get The Empress Of Tomorrow's back door nice and ready for my bitch tamer. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I'm in the mood for some Empress ass."

"No." Asuka protested softly.

"No?" Charlotte questioned with a raised eyebrow, before gleefully reminding her bitch, "Have you forgotten Wrestlemania, huh? And several nights after that? Mmmmmmmmm, because I think you have, which is exactly why I need to do this. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you've forgotten your place Asuka, and now it's time for me to put you back in it."

"Can't you use one of these worthless fuck holes?" Asuka questioned grumpily.

"I already told you, it has to be you." Charlotte pushed, "Now be a good little butt bitch, and bend over for your Queen. Oh yes, bend over right now, like the bitch you are, and I'll be nice about it. Hell, I'll eat that tasty little booty of yours myself, as long as you keep cleaning that cock, and get every drop of that butt cream. Or, we can do this the hard way..."

Charlotte and Asuka stared at each other for a few long seconds, before inevitably the blonde won the battle of wills, and the multi-colour haired woman lowered her head and cursed in Japanese, causing The Queen to chuckle with delight. Of course, the outcome was never in doubt, as Charlotte had never lost a battle of wills, and she never would, but it was always hilarious to her to watch the likes of Asuka trying desperately to hold onto a shred of her dignity, only to fail time and time again.

It was hilarious, and delicious. Doubly so, as they did as they were told, although it did mean that Charlotte's laughter was quickly forgotten, and this time was no different, as not only did Asuka get back to sucking Carmella's cock, but she stuck out that juicy little ass of hers, which felt like it literally made The Queen drool.

At the very least she licked her lips hungrily as she stared at her prize, especially when she unwrapped it. Not that the straps were really hiding anything, as it didn't have a back to it or anything, but still, it meant that nothing was stopping her from having her way with this juicy little prize. Again. Oh yes, she was the one that broke in this fat ass, and she was going to remind everyone of that fact.

Or in Alexa's case, prove it. But first, she would properly prepare her prize like the nice, loving Dom she was. Oh yes, Charlotte buried her face in between those meaty cheeks and started lapping away at Asuka's back door, getting it nice and ready for her big dick. Well, she may have motor-boated it a little at first, but really, with an ass like this, who could blame her?

If it was just the two of them Charlotte would've probably spent even longer having her fun with Asuka's ass, and it was really tempting to do that anyway. To become completely lost in eating out Asuka's fat ass, to the point that the formally mighty top was delirious with need to bottom. And to be fair, Alexa was probably too exhausted to notice anything, leaving just that pathetic wannabe Carmella, who didn't really count.

And she was The Queen, the greatest butt buster in the history of the whole WWE. Meaning that she was untouchable. Unquestionable. Unstoppable. Oh yes, Charlotte Flair could do anything she pleased. So she probably spent longer than necessary on the rim job, but if anyone asked, she was just tongue fucking Asuka's butt.

To be fair, that was true, Charlotte now able to push her tongue deep into that loosened hole, and then pump it in and out of that whore hole for a few long minutes. Of course she had much more success with her fingers, Charlotte eventually pushing one and then two into Asuka's butt hole, slowly pushing all the way in to the knuckle and then pumping them in and out. And the best part?

This entire time she had the mighty Asuka moaning like a little bitch. Admittedly at least part of that was because of the cock in her mouth, even if there probably wasn't any ass cream left on it, but Charlotte knew for a fact that the ass play at least had something to do with it. And they were only just getting started. Oh yes, she had only just started abusing this butt, and as much as she enjoyed the little fingering she was aching for more, and she probably wasn't the only one.

"Oooooooooooooh, Asuka, mmmmmmmm, I just realized something... this is your first time taking it in both ends." Charlotte chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Or at least, it could be. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I guess this technically counts, mmmmmmmmm, as my fingers, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and even my tongue go deep into that ass while you were sucking on Carmella's cock, but to truly get... spit-roasted, like a nasty little fuck pig, it needs to be two cocks. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, you need to take two big dicks inside your mouth and one of your other fuck holes. The question is, are you ready to beg for it? Huh? Is the mighty Asuka ready to beg to get this kind of double-team?"

Without hesitation Asuka pulled the cock out of her mouth and boldly replied, "Never!"

"Ooooooooooooh, that defiance! I love it!" Charlotte cackled with delight, smacking Asuka's ass roughly to emphasize her next words, "Too bad it's never saved you from a butt fucking, and it never will. Mmmmmmmmmm, at least from me. And this will be no exception, so if you don't want to get spit roasted, then you get the honour of your entire world becoming my dick in your ass. I guess that's what you wanted, huh? To focus only on the feeling of my dick in your ass? Well good news bitch, because you're just seconds away from that. Oh yes, all you have to do is bend over and spread your cheeks. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, show me the cute little bitch hole I'm about to fuck. No, move over a bit first. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want to be able to look in the mirror while I fuck you. While I'm fucking Asuka in the ass! Oh God yes, mmmmmmmmm fuck, I'm going to fuck Asuka in the ass!"

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Asuka grumbled bitterly as she got into position.