Fabulous Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka wasn't even sure Charlotte noticed she said that, and she only did it because she was tired of waiting for The Queen to shut up. Just like she only got into position, because she had too if she wanted to be able to get revenge later. Or at least that's what Asuka had told herself, and what she kept telling herself every time she was forced to spread her cheeks for Charlotte, or any other humiliating thing for that matter.

But in these moments that she truly felt weak and vulnerable, Asuka had to admit that the constant submission was slowly getting to her, just a little bit, and if she didn't do something soon she would never get back to how she was before losing her anal cherry.

Of course, it was looking more, and more like it wouldn't be possible to turn the tables on Charlotte. The Queen was just too good at topping, her obnoxious confidence and strength somehow intoxicating when she was deep inside Asuka's ass, like she would be once again in a very short amount of time. But of course, the bitch just couldn't get it over with.

No, she had to stretch out every second of it, first with her latest unnecessarily drawn out promo, and then by slowly and erotically sucking her fingers clean, while staring at the hole she was about to penetrate. And then when she did finally grab hold of her cock she insisted on sliding the tip of it up and down Asuka's ass crack, which was such a tease it even had the mighty Asuka whimpering pathetically.

Then just as Asuka was reaching the point of snapping at Charlotte to get on with it she felt the giant cock beginning to bully her back door open. Which of course was done infuriatingly slowly, and while that meant the pain wasn't as bad as it could have been it did unfortunately mean that Asuka had to wallow in this incredibly unnatural feeling of pain and humiliation, which she was determined never to get use too.

Oh yes, even as her ass hole physically surrendered to Charlotte once again Asuka promised herself that this would be the very last time, while unfortunately knowing that wouldn't necessarily be true. She then concentrated on trying to stop herself from giving Charlotte the satisfaction of hearing her cry out as she was anally penetrated, especially as she had a nasty habit of crying out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Sadly she failed, and once again the mighty Asuka let out a pathetic cry as she was anally taken. To be fair, it wasn't as loud as some of her previous cries, but in the otherwise silent room it sounded deafening. As did the chuckles from Charlotte, and even more annoyingly Carmella. Something that both bitches would pay for. Just not right now.

No, right now Asuka had to continue to try and keep silent as her rectum slowly but surely stretched out and filled with strap-on dick, as after a brief moment to admire her conquest Charlotte started very slowly pushing her hips forwards, and thus causing inch after inch of her dildo to slide through Asuka's back hole and then deep into her back passage.

Charlotte would never tire of the beautiful sight of another woman's most private hole being forced to take her dick, especially when that woman was a wrestler the calibre of Asuka. Because it was always a treat that would never get old, however the problem with being the greatest ass wrecker in the history of the WWE was that there were no true challengers left to The Queen's throne.

Asuka had come closer than anybody, and certainly closer than Charlotte would ever admit, to dethroning The Queen, but in the end she had fallen short just like all the rest. However Asuka was one of the select few to still offer up a challenge, and Charlotte hoped that would never, ever change. Or if it did, it wouldn't be for a very, very long time. Although admittedly, there was definitely something to be said for watching a bitch break completely.

Indeed, during the pause right after the anal penetration Charlotte turned to her audience, specifically Alexa Bliss, who had talked such a big game before being broken in the most humiliating way possible. And now? Oh, now she was actually looking at Asuka with jealousy, and staring up at The Queen lovingly.

God, it was so hilarious to Charlotte that she laughed out loud, before turning her attention to what really mattered, namely filling that fat ass full of her cock. Something which as always she spent as long as possible doing to maximize her defeated opponent's humiliation, and her own enjoyment. Which was the same reason she paused for a few long seconds once her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that full length of her cock was buried inside of Asuka's butt.

Normally Charlotte might say something witty at this point, but instead she just spared a glance to her audience, smirked wickedly at them, and then let out a loud, "Wooooooooooo!"

She then began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that big dick to slide in and out of the once powerful female wrestler's most private hole, which continued to be on perfect display for her thanks to the mighty Asuka continuing to spread her cheeks like the little bitch she was. At least until Charlotte decided she would prefer another sight, that being those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs as she continued sodomizing her defeated opponent.

Which she rewarded herself with after what felt like an eternity of gentle ass fucking this once feared butt buster, and reminding Asuka she was now nothing but a fuck hole to a real woman. Just like all the other anal sluts in the WWE women's locker room, and certainly in this room.

Which was normally the point that Charlotte put the explanation point on that, by making her bitches go ass to mouth. But then, she'd already done plenty of that last night, and would have the ability to it do again later, and indeed whenever she wanted. So why would she waste the precious seconds that she could be butt fucking Asuka on those worthless fuck holes? Oh yes, maybe it was better to deny them?

Oh yes, The Queen would solidify her dominance by denying Carmella and especially Alexa the ass cream they were so addicted too, and remind them it was a privilege to suck The Queen's cock, not a right. And not only did that mean she could concentrate on ass fucking Asuka, but it meant that a former threat to her would be doing all the ass to mouth on this wonderful morning. Oh God, it was good to be The Queen.

Asuka wasn't sure if she wanted to be the centre of Charlotte's attention or not. Because on the one hand, it would be very good to get this over with as fast as possible. On the other, in the otherwise silent room, she just couldn't stifle her sounds of enjoyment, and at least the inclusion of others would distract from that. Also, Charlotte showed no sign of ending this, and Asuka begging for more wasn't the answer, as she would just be ignored if she did it too early.

Thankfully she'd avoided doing anything so far, and this was no exception, Asuka not letting out a word which wasn't a curse for what felt like an eternity, which was really saying something. At this point, that was all she could cling onto as the once unbeatable butt tamer was sodomized in front of other WWE women for the very first time.

So far Charlotte had showed her the small mercy of doing this in the privacy of a hotel room, with no one else to witness it. Of course, this wasn't really doing her a favour, as Charlotte made it very clear that she was keeping Asuka's delicious humiliation all to herself, and to hold the threat of sodomizing her publicly over her head to help keep her in line.

Charlotte had also promised that when she butt fucked Asuka in public for the first time, there would be nothing left of her than a happy little anal loving bottom. Thankfully that promise hadn't come true, but it felt like less of an achievement and more of a punishment. Part of Asuka even wished she was broken, as it would mean that she wouldn't have to feel this unbearable humiliation, as this legendary ass tamer once again effortlessly tamed her ass, turning it from a forbidden hole into an eager little fuck hole.

No! Asuka could not allow herself to think like that, otherwise she would be truly done for. It was bad enough that her body was betraying her. Because she tried to convince herself, Charlotte was just supernaturally good at this, and she was, but if Asuka had been everything she had been advertised to be, she wouldn't even enjoy this. No, she would hate every moment of it.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, and instead the urge to cum slowly became unbearable. As did the desire to beg for it, and to become truly broken. To become a true butt slut. To become Charlotte's anal loving bitch. But she didn't want to break in front of other women, which might've been her saving grace, as it kept her from begging too soon, and more importantly stopped her from saying the wrong thing when the time came.

"Please..." Asuka whimpered softly.

"Please what, bitch?" Charlotte pushed with a wicked grin, "Please make you cum like a bitch? Or please, can you have the honour of being my bitch forever and ever?"

"Please, make me cum." Asuka clarified softly, and bitterly.

"Oh Asuka, sweetie, mmmmmmmm, you know you have to do better than that." Charlotte chuckled, "Come on bitch, make me believe it. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, make me believe that the great Asuka wants to cum like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Her fat ass! Oh yeah, beg for it bitch! Beg the fucking Queen to ruin your bitch hole!"

As soon as Charlotte actually gave her the chance, Asuka replied, "Please ruin my ass, my Queen! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I want my Queen Charlotte to ruin my ass hole. Oh fuck! Oh please Mistress Charlotte, fuck my ass. Pound fuck it hard and deep and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me harder, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddddd! Fuck me! Fuck me please, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the ass, and give me the honour of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, fuck my fat ass! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ah fuck me!"

"You want it that bad, huh?" Charlotte chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Then you do it. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, up on all fours and bounce back against my big dick. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride me bitch! Fucking ride my cock with your slutty little ass hole! Your bitch hole! Oh yeah, I want to see the great and powerful Asuka anally riding me like the little ass whore she is! The little ass whore I turned her into! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I made you my ass whore Asuka! Now prove it! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, prove that Asuka is nothing but my anal loving little ass whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ride me, ride me with that slutty fucking ass, yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fucking ride me! Ah fuck, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Asuka grumbled, again as soon as Charlotte gave her the chance.

Even though it increased her humiliation tenfold Asuka did as she was told, lifting her face out of the bed sheets, as she got into the all fours position, and then started thrusting herself back and forth like a bitch in heat. It took her a while to establish a rhythm, as she was just so overwhelmed with pleasure and humiliation at that point, but once she got going it didn't take long to get her to the very edge of orgasm.

Which of course, was the moment that Charlotte finally began increasing her speed, the Alpha female making sure that she was the one to push Asuka over the edge. Not that Asuka really cared at that moment, as thankfully she was receiving mind destroying climax after mind destroying climax, making her incapable of caring about anything but the ecstasy she was receiving.

Charlotte let out a few more gleeful 'woos' as she made the mighty Asuka cum from getting fucked in the ass. And not just cum, but violently squirt. Oh yes, the formerly unstoppable champion and Alpha female loved getting put in her place by a real woman so much that her cum squirted out of her untouched cunt, like a true anal whore.

Something that Asuka further proved herself to be by not just slamming her fat ass back on Charlotte's big dick with just a little bit of encouragement, but once she started cumming she didn't stop. No, she didn't seem to want to ever stop, the legendary top seemingly trying to literally ruin her own ass hole. Which of course, was something Charlotte was only too happy to help her achieve.

So together, the two women continue to increase the pace, until they were using every ounce of their strength to make sure that Asuka's butt was completely brutalized. Who cares that Asuka's ass hole wouldn't close properly for hours, and she wouldn't be able to sit right for a week? All that mattered to Asuka was maximizing her anal pleasure like the butt slut Charlotte had turned her into, while the only true Alpha female in the history of the WWE effortlessly solidified her legacy.

Mostly Charlotte did this by maybe literally destroying the other female wrestler's most private hole, but also by smacking those juicy cheeks and making them jiggle even more for her, grabbing hold of that multi-coloured hair and yanking it back, and of course dishing out some verbal humiliation.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME CUM! CUM FOR THE MOTHER-FUCKING QUEEN!" Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs, "CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH ASUKA! ASUKA IS THE QUEEN'S ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM! OH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR ASS! I BROKE YOUR STREAK, I BROKE YOUR ASS IN, AND I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU! MMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME, MMMMMMMMMM, AND YOU KNOW IT SLUT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY PROPERTY, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! OOOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, Charlotte only began talking trash when she knew that she was moments away from cumming. Because her self-restraint might be legendary, at least when it came to her own satisfaction while butt fucking her anal loving bitches, but even The Queen had her limits. Especially given the way that Asuka's deceptively large ass jiggled like jelly from the constant abuse Charlotte was giving it, and the fact that the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit.

And of course, there was the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman. And not just any woman, but another wrestler. One she was proving to be inferior to herself, even after years of being maybe the most feared woman on the roster. And now? Now she was nothing but an orifice for Charlotte to use for her pleasure. Oh yes, with all those things combined Charlotte had no choice but to cum.

Naturally, Charlotte once again proved her genetic superiority by effortlessly pushing herself through that climax, and the several more that followed it, so that she could make Asuka cum as much as possible, and thus prove that this once unstoppable force was nothing but her bitch. Sadly it was the beginning of the end, and while it was tempting to use every ounce of her energy on this fuck hole, she couldn't afford to look weak.

Not after doing so well at solidifying her position. So instead Charlotte just pushed herself to the edge of exhaustion, and then abruptly stopped, making sure of course to bury every inch of her dick inside Asuka's butt with one final hard thrust. Charlotte then took a few long seconds to savour the moment, before turning to her audience, and noticing something strange. Namely that they were gone.

Initially Charlotte glared with annoyance, as she didn't give them permission to leave, but she would deal with that later, and just concentrate on what was important, namely further humiliating Asuka, "There, mmmmmmmmmmm, you see what can happen when you're a good little anal bitch? Huh? Yeah, that's right, you get to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Mmmmmmmmm, and what do you say?"

Asuka blushed fiercely, but replied almost without hesitation, "Thank you, Mistress Charlotte."

"Good girl." Charlotte chuckled, abruptly yanking her dick out of Asuka's ass and smacking it hard, "Now show me just how grateful you are by spreading your cheeks. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks nice and wide so I can see what I've done to your bitch hole, bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, now there's a sight fit for a Queen."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Asuka responded bitterly, once again not hesitant to do as she was told.

Asuka was only quick to reply and obey because she wanted to get this over with, and hopefully Charlotte's attention would move to one of their audience members. Better yet, maybe they could team up together on Carmella, who surely was Charlotte's next target, as a top who needed to be put in her place? Or maybe all three of them could team up on Alexa again, just like they had done last night?

Which Asuka tried to desperately focus on, more than the fact that part of her actually liked being forced to reach back, grab her meaty cheeks and pull them wide apart so that Charlotte Flair could admire her handiwork. And worse, take pictures of it. Oh God, it wasn't the first time it had happened, but it was humiliating to have this bitch take pictures of her gaping ass hole. And gloat about her latest victory over her.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddd, this never gets old." Charlotte chuckled with wicked delight, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll never get tired of gaping little butt sluts like Asuka, and adding a picture of their stretched out bitch holes to my collection. But do you know what else I never get tired of? Seeing bitches like you go ass to mouth. Especially after I was the one who butt fucked them. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it! I love it when a submissive little bitch tastes her own ass on my bitch tamer. My Asuka tamer! Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, so get over here bitch. Get over here and suck my cock like the little ATM whore you are."

"Yes Mistress Charlotte." Asuka grumbled, doing as she was told.

She really, really wanted to complain that humiliation should go to one of Charlotte's other bitches, but Asuka knew that the so-called Queen would just insist on her being the one to suck it. Not that Asuka was Charlotte's bitch. She had just been thinking it was something the Alpha female of SmackDown would respond positively too. Yes, no other reason.

But it didn't matter, and not just because Charlotte would insist, but because there were no other bitches here. Asuka had been so lost in cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass that she hadn't noticed Alexa and Carmella sneak out, leaving her as the only one that Charlotte could inflict this humiliation upon. Although on the bright side, it did mean that there would be no one around to see it, and now her tormentor looked weak for allowing the others to leave without her permission.

Despite that, it seemed that nothing could ruin Charlotte's mood, a wide smirk crossing her face as she lay down in the centre of the bed, and allowed Asuka to crawl in between her legs. God, Asuka really wanted to be the one to smack that expression off of her face, but the more she was inflicted to this kind of humiliation the less likely it looked.

If she was going to prevent from breaking, she might have to think outside the box. Especially given that whenever she found herself wrapping her lips around an ass flavoured cock, just like this, the once proud and unstoppable warrior moaned loudly and happily. Maybe especially when it was her own ass she was tasting, just like now. Which of course made her tormentor laugh cruelly, and continue the verbal assault.