Fabulous Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, suck it Asuka, suck my big dick!" Charlotte laughed gleefully, reaching down to stroke that multi-colored hair condescendingly while she continued, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it like a good girl. My good little ATM slut! Oh yeah, that's what you are now Asuka. You're my little slut, and you always will be. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah, take it all every inch, mmmmmmmmm, and get every single drop you whore! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, Asuka is my ass to mouth whore! My little butt slut! My bitch! Oh yes, you're my bitch Asuka, and you always will be."

As much as she was determined that wouldn't be the case in that moment without a shadow of a doubt it was true. Asuka was Charlotte's ass to mouth bitch, something that the previously unstoppable champion just couldn't get enough of in that moment. Oh God, even after half a dozen blow jobs Asuka couldn't get every inch of these types of cocks down her throat.

But she did get further than ever before, and for better or for worse, Charlotte let her lick the lower half of the shaft so that she could get every drop of that anal cream, blissfully unaware of the fact that now there was no one else to ride this dick, she would be the one taking it in multiple positions for the rest of the morning. Somehow she manage to hold onto a shred of her dignity, but for how much longer?

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers