Fabulous Bitch Ch. 10

Story Info
Carmella 'comes out' as a top.
14.4k words
4.2
5.6k
1

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Billie Kay or Peyton Royce or Sonya Deville or Mandy Rose or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sonya Deville was incredibly nervous. She had resigned herself to this fate a while ago, but she was beginning to think it would never happen. Maybe even hope it never would. That had certainly been the case before her Fabulous Mistress had broken her, and even though she had been regularly ass fucked since then, it wasn't nearly as regularly as some of the other Fabulous Bitches.

Like her tag team partner, and secret girlfriend, Mandy Rose. Which was definitely a good thing, as Mandy was a shameless ass whore, who needed to have her big fat booty pounded on the daily. And their Dom had even been generous enough to allow Sonya to continue giving her girl what she so desperately needed. And a few of their fellow bitches as well.

But now it was time to pay the piper, and publicly humiliate herself, and Sonya wasn't sure she could go through with it. Mandy had given her plenty of reassurances, including right now, by gently taking her hand and squeezing it, while giving her a look. No one thought anything of it, given that it was public knowledge they were dating, at least within the locker room, but Sonya knew what it meant, which caused her to blush.

Something which thankfully went unnoticed, as their Fabulous Mistress made her entrance, a few minutes after they did, into the women's locker room, and demanded everyone's attention. Meaning of course, this was it. The moment she had been dreading was finally here.

"Ladies, ladies may I have your attention please..." Carmella announced loudly once every member of the SmackDown women's locker room had arrived. She then let those words hang in the air, while leaving Asuka looking adorably worried that Carmella was going to reveal what happened the last time they were in a room together, before explaining, "I'd like to announce two new bitches to my collection. First, Mandy?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress?" Mandy questioned, knowing her script off by heart.

"Show everyone here that you're my Fabulous Bitch." Carmella ordered.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy repeated, before doing as she was told.

Namely, turning around, bending over in the centre of the room, and pulling down her pants to reveal the word FABULOUS written across her giant booty in a marker pen. Which impressed absolutely no one, given that Mandy had always been a shameless anal whore.

Hell, the only reason no one had enslaved her before was that there was no point, she was a free to use hole, who lost so frequently she was a threat to absolutely no one. The only real attention this got was on Sonya, everyone turning to see her reaction to this. And from the looks of some of them, especially Asuka, they were accurately predicting what would happen next. Maybe even looking forward to it. At least more than Sonya was.

"And secondly..." Carmella announced, drawing out the words, before revealing, "Sonya?"

"Ye, yes my Fabulous Mistress?" Sonya stammered.

"Show everyone here that you're my Fabulous Bitch." Carmella ordered.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya briefly hesitated, before replying and obeying like she was supposed too.

Ultimately, despite her hesitation, deep down Sonya knew that she didn't have a choice. Her Fabulous Mistress had several incriminating pictures of her at this point, and even though Sonya was physically stronger, if it came down to a battle of wills between them, or even a match, there was no question that The Princess of Staten Island would win with ease.

Partly because Sonya was just too broken at this point, and partly because she knew her girl Mandy was addicted to the treatment that their Fabulous Dom loved to give her. So ultimately, she revealed the same words on her own ass, and then Fire and Desire spread their cheeks to reveal a couple of butt-plugs stretching their back doors for good measure.

There was a brief pause, then hysterical laughter from two particular members of the roster, causing Carmella to raise her eyebrow in question, "Got something to say about my new bitches."

"Nothing." Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, AKA The IIconics, insisted simultaneously, before turning to each other and exclaiming with delight, "Jinx!"

"It doesn't sound like nothing." Carmella raised an eyebrow.

For a moment The IIconics looked at each other nervously, then Peyton insisted, "It's nothing really."

"Really nothing." Billie agreed, before biting her lip, and admitting, "Well..."

"It's just that..." Peyton added hesitantly.

"The thing is..." Billie added even more hesitantly, before she and her tag team partner grinned wickedly again.

"They're pathetic!" Billie Kay and Peyton Royce exclaimed, before laughing again.

"I mean, seriously, do you expect anyone to be impressed by this?" Peyton questioned.

"Or any of your other bitches?" Billie questioned.

"They're like, total butt sluts." Peyton laughed.

"Totally." Billie laughed too.

Joining in on the laughter, Carmella pointed out, "Just like the two of you."

"Hey!" Billie and Peyton exclaimed angrily.

"We're not that bad." Billie whined.

"What she means, is we're on a winning streak. And way above your new Fabulous Bitches." Peyton said mockingly, even daring to get close to Carmella to insist, "And we're going to continue our winning ways, when we face your ass whores tonight. Oh yeah, we're going to kick their asses. Then, if they ask really nicely, maybe we'll fuck their asses too."

"That sounds like a challenge." Carmella smirked wickedly.

"Yeah... yeah, I suppose it is." Peyton agreed, her words coming out a little nervous at first, but then she realized this was an opportunity for The IIconics to really solidify themselves as tops, so she added, "And when we win, we're going to brutalize those butts. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're going to wreck Mandy Rose's big fat ass, and even Sonya Deville's under used booty, right in front of you. Fuck them hard and deep, and make them call us Mistress. Make them want to call us Mistress forever. Oh yeah... YEAH, we're going to make Fire and Desire our anal loving bitches, not yours. Mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, and it's going to be..."

"Iconic!" Billie Kay and Peyton Royce exclaimed simultaneously, then not wanting to be left out, Billie continue talking trash, and just like her tag team partner and secret girlfriend, she got completely carried away with it, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're going to make them our bitches! Fire and Desire are going to be our anal loving bitches! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, they're gonna be ours! All ours! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, Fire and Desire are going to be the butt sluts of The IIconics. Even Sonya. And it's going to be fucking iconic! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, let's make this match ass for ass, so we can show everyone just how easy it is to break Mandy and Sonya."

"Right here, in the middle of the locker room?" Carmella pushed.

"Yes." Billie said firmly.

"Yee, yes." Peyton stammered, nervousness creeping back to her.

"And we're making it for those titles, right?" Carmella pushed even further, as she could get away with it.

The IIconics looked nervously at each other, before puffing up their chests and agreeing, "Deal."

"Fabulous." Carmella purred wickedly, her plans falling perfectly into place.

*

Carmella honestly thought this was going to be harder. Seriously, she knew that The IIconics were stupid, but wow. Because it wasn't like they were double champions or anything. Hell, ever since they had won these titles, they had been avoiding defending them, and even avoiding singles matches, where they could help it. Which was why it was unlikely they'd accept a match with Carmella, especially now she was on an unmiscible winning streak.

Sure, they had taken a match with Fire and Desire, but even then they hadn't put their asses on the line. So the Princess of Staten Island had made her pets look as pathetic as possible, so that Billie and Peyton would think they had a chance of winning, when really, they should know better.

In the end, all it took was a distraction, via Carmella coming out to talk about how fabulous she was, something the audience wouldn't think twice about, for Billie to be rolled up for a three count. To add insult to injury, it was Mandy who got the pin, giving The IIconics no real excuse.

Something they knew full well, given the looks on their faces. God, it was so hard for Carmella not to lick her lips with anticipation at that moment, but she just about did it, and then waved to them, before disappearing behind the curtain. Although, instead of heading straight back to the locker room, the Princess waited until her bitches came through the curtain so she could congratulate them by giving them each a brief kiss. Of course, that was only a taste of things to come...

*

"That was a cheat, and you know it." Peyton snapped as she stormed into the locker room, Billie following close behind.

"Yeah, it was totally cheating." Billie whined petulantly.

"Like you two are above that." Sonya scoffed.

"Indeed." Carmella smirked, then pointed out, "And you both know how this goes. Actual cheating is one thing, but if you lose by distraction, that's your own damn fault. Now stop wasting everyone's time, and show everyone what I've won. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show everyone those pretty little bodies of yours. Or should that be, those iconic little bodies? Ha ha ha ha!"

There was a brief hesitation, and then Peyton huffed, "Fine! But will get you back for this, you'll see."

"Yeah." Billie agreed nervously, forcing her voice to be more firm as she added, "We'll get you, and you're little bitches too."

"Speaking of which..." Carmella purred, before turning her attention to Fire and Desire, and ordering them, "Get a couple of chairs, place them in the centre of the room and then sit down on them. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, park your plugged butts on those chairs, and wait for further instructions from your Fabulous Mistress."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

Carmella then returned her attention to The IIconics, who were both stripping quickly and huffily, making their displeasure known, which was only making this more cute, the Princess chuckling wickedly, and then once they were naked. She ordered, "Good bitches. Now, bend over the knees of my other bitches. You know, the ones that just beat you. Oh yeah, I want to see bottoms spanking bottoms."

"Wait, what?" Peyton questioned, absolutely horrified.

"No fair." Billie whined.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment." Peyton complained.

"We're not being spanked by bottoms." Billie said firmly, both members of The IIconics folding their arms and huffing like angry teenagers.

"Actually, you are." Carmella corrected them gleefully, and then she reminded them just as gleefully, "You lost, remember? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you lost with your asses on the line, so now you have to do everything I say. At least, if you want a chance for revenge. And it's only fair that I allow the women who actually beat you, at least physically, to have a turn with your skanky asses. And more importantly, I wanna see it. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I want to see a couple of bottoms spanking another couple of bottoms. Bottoms spanking bottoms's bottoms! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, now that's money."

"No..." Peyton complained weakly.

"Please?" Billie whined.

"Now!" Carmella ordered firmly.

There was a brief pause as The IIconics again turned to each other, seemingly communicating with just a look, before hanging their heads and stomping over to where Fire and Desire had eagerly taken their seats. For a moment, Carmella was jealous of them for having a connection like that with each other, and briefly wished she could find that.

Of course, the thought was fleeting, given what exactly was happening to poor Billie and Peyton. Not that Carmella had any sympathy for them. No, they had more than earn this with their behaviour, and it was so satisfying, just to see them forced to bend over the knees of a pure bottom, and extremely weak top who had just been exposed as a Fabulous Bitch.

Unsurprisingly, Fire and Desire started out slowly and playfully, before building up to a crescendo. Admittedly, that's what they had been told to do, but physically Sonya was taking full advantage of this rare treat. After all, she had just experienced a top's worst nightmare, namely being outed as someone else's bitch, so of course Sonya was eager to prove herself a worthy second-in-command to her Fabulous Mistress.

It was something she had been doing a great job of ever since Carmella had made the former MMA wannabe hers, and this was no exception. No, her girls, put on a wonderful show for her, and the rest of the locker room, proving everything that she had said all along, but mostly the part about Mella being Money.

Billie was less enthusiastic amount Sonya's performance. And she wasn't even forced to feel it. No, she had by some luck ended up with Mandy. It hadn't been by design, as both members of The IIconics got into position more or less at the same time, but because Peyton was ever so slightly more slower it allowed Billie to choose who to bent over, and of course, she chose Mandy.

It was just automatic, and she didn't do anything about it until she was in position, and by then it was too late. Although one small comfort was that her tag team partner didn't hesitate getting into that position, at least when she finished her journey, making it clear that Peyton wasn't worried about what the former MMA fighter might do to her.

To be fair, Sonya Deville wasn't exactly a name which struck fear into the hearts of the WWE women's locker room. Exactly the opposite, in fact. Sonya had always been a joke. Both members of Fire and Desire always have been, so really, what did The IIconics have to fear from these shameless bottoms?

At least The IIconics had some success. Fire and Desire were just losers. And at first, it didn't look like they were going to change anyone's mind with this spanking, given that they started out slow and gentle, with plenty of groping in between. Which sure, was incredibly humiliating, especially given who was doing it, but it seemed bearable if this was all they were going to get.

Unfortunately for The IIconics, it wasn't. No, along the way the force behind the blows drastically increased, especially in Sonya's case. Oh God, at one point that hand came crashing down on the butt cheek in front of it so hard that it sounded deafening, as was the heart-breaking cry, which followed it. Oh yes, Peyton was crying out in pure pain and humiliation, and it was all Billie's fault.

She had a bad feeling when Carmella had been pushing them into upping the stakes of their challenge, but she had just gone with it. Just hoped for the best. Also, for the fact that she hadn't insisted on giving her ass to Sonya when things got to rough. Or bent over the MMA fighter's knee from the beginning.

As the minutes ticked by Sonya only made things worse, by phasing out the pauses in between the blows, so she was dishing out a constant assault to Peyton's poor little bottom. And if possible, she was using even more strength than before. Poor Billie was soon receiving the same thing from Mandy, but it just wasn't the same.

No, Mandy tried her best, bless her heart, but she just couldn't match her girlfriend. Which just made Billie feel guilty about this whole thing. God, she was already close to begging them to stop, while comforting herself with the knowledge that at least it would be over soon. Even if that did mean moving on to something which was even more likely to break her, and worse, her girl.

Mandy was impressed with her girl's work, but also not surprised by it. After all, she had been treated to the same kind of spanking herself, on occasion. When she had pushed Sonya into it. Or better yet, their Fabulous Mistress. Oh yes, a gentle spanking could be fun, but Mandy definitely preferred to receive a brutal butt beating.

She tried to treat Billie to the same thing, but she just couldn't compare to Sonya, and especially not their Fabulous Mistress. Although to be fair, while she didn't quite reach the level of brutality, she did make those cheeks jiggle for her almost as much, and by the end those iconic bottoms were both just as red as each other, which was really saying something.

Admittedly, the fact that Sonya stopped first, and Mandy was able to give a few extra blows helped. Something which made the pure bottom almost immediately stop, and it was only a look from her Fabulous Mistress which pushed her to continue. Even then, this was very much out of her wheelhouse, and the only thing which got her through it was thinking about receiving the same kind of thing later, and what should like to receive this reward.

Of course, there was something else she was hoping to be rewarded with. Several things, actually. Most of which had her mouth watering at the very thought of it. And thankfully, eventually she was told to stop, so they could get to one of those wonderful rewards.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Billie, Peyton, get down on your knees in front of me." Carmella ordered, quickly adding, "And you better give the proper response, otherwise you'll be getting spanked again. Mmmmmmmmm yeah you will, only this time, I'll be the one doing it. And as I'm sure you've seen, I'm not nearly as nice as my bitches."

Which caused Billie and Peyton to look at each other nervously, before they more or less simultaneously replied, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Then they did as they were told, which made Carmella chuckle, and then order, "Mandy and Sonya, strip for me. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, show everyone those amazing bodies I own."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

Finally Mandy was in her element, something she proved with a slow and sensual striptease, very much played to an audience of one, despite the fact she knew full well that there was more people watching. Sonya had a harder time forgetting that, constantly glancing at the others, but she too was able to take off her clothes like a slutty little bottom, meaning that both members of Fire and Desire ended up simultaneously wiggling their plugged butts to show they were now Fabulous bitches.

Something which made their Fabulous Mistress chuckle with delight, and then provide an even better striptease, something which Fire and Desire, and everyone else, watched hungrily. But maybe especially The IIconics.

"Good, now... all four of you may now have the privilege of kissing my feet." Carmella announced, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, worship at the feet of The Princess of Staten Island. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and if you do a good job, maybe a little reward. Oh yes, maybe you'll get to worship the rest of my fabulous body. Or at least, a particular part of it. Oooooooooh yessssssssssss, worship me, bitches! Worship me like the goddess I am. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, Alexa Bliss calls herself The Goddess, but we all know she's just an uppity little butt slut, who's probably being Charlotte's cock sleeve right now. But me? Mmmmmmmmm, I'm fabulous. And so, so money."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie replied and obeyed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers