Fabulous Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Billie and Peyton were happy to do as they were told, getting every drop from those first two dildos, before moving on to the more important one. Of course, even with the first two, they made sure to make a good show of it, slowly bobbing their heads up and down the booty flavoured cocks while loudly sucking that yummy flavour from them.

They even concentrated on the first few inches for a few long seconds, before pushing those weapons of ass destruction into their throats. Something for better or for worse, they had plenty of practice with, so it was no problem to fight the ache to choke and gag on them, in favour of getting the job done. Namely getting every drop of that butt cream, and pleasing their Fabulous Mistress in the process. And themselves.

They then repeated that process with the cock their Fabulous Mistress was wearing, more or less. Naturally, they spent a lot more time on it, and looked up to their new top for approval, who was only too happy to give it. Oh yes, she showered them with wonderful words, and even a few smirks, but it was clear her main focus was her audience.

Oh yes, their Fabulous Mistress was clearly making a statement, and in her current state of mind, Billie had absolutely no problem with helping with that. Even more from the start, as she and Peyton crawled over to their new Dom like the pets they had become. Hell, they even grovelled at her feet, briefly kissing them, before moving upwards to the cock.

Without even needing to be told, or discussing it amongst themselves, The IIconics stuck out their tongues and slid them from the bottom of the shaft up to the top, and then back again. They repeated this process a few times, before concentrating on the head of the dick, before taking it in turns to suck the dildo.

This way, they both got an equal amount of arse cream. And not just any arse cream, but iconic arse cream. Their own arse cream. Oh yes, Billie and Peyton were getting to taste a combination of their arses on the cock of their Fabulous Mistress, and it was truly iconic. And fabulous. And just, so wonderful that they became lost in it for a good long while.

Even when all that butt cream had been cleaned off the dildos, they continued to share the cocks which had pounded both of their insides. It was then they became hyperaware that their new top might not be a top for very much longer, given all the attention she was getting from their audience.

Especially one member of it in particular, of course, that being the SmackDown's women's champion, and more importantly, the Alpha female of SmackDown, Asuka. Because sure, Asuka wasn't quite the unstoppable force she had been in NXT, but it was hard to think of anyone breaking her. Then again, it was hard to think of anyone breaking their Fabulous Mistress at this point. Although, The IIconics were going to enjoy seeing the inevitable battle between them.

"Okay, that will do." Carmella said dismissively, pulling her cock out of range of The IIconics, and then ordering, "Billie, Peyton, Mandy and Sonya, line up. I want the four of you on your knees, facing the rest of the locker room. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, line up like good little bitches, and we'll make this official, shall we?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly and slowly obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly and slowly obeyed.

"Good girls." Carmella chuckled, before retrieving four dog collars with the word FABULOUS on them, then coming to stand behind Mandy and asking, "Mandy Rose, what are you?"

"Your bitch, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm Mistress Carmella's Fabulous Bitch." Mandy replied without hesitation.

Carmella chuckled, and then slowly attach the collar around Mandy's neck, keeping her eyes on the audience the entire time, before asking, "Sonya Deville, what are you?"

"Your bitch, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm Mistress Carmella's Fabulous Bitch." Sonya blushed, but also replied without hesitation.

Again Carmella chuckled, and then slowly attach the collar around Sonya's neck, keeping her eyes on the audience the entire time, before asking, "Peyton Royce, what are you?"

Peyton blushed and lowered her head hesitantly, but ultimately replied, "Your bitch, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm Mistress Carmella's Fabulous Bitch."

Carmella again chuckled, and then slowly attach the collar around Peyton's neck, keeping her eyes on the audience the entire time, before asking, "And finally, Billie Kay, what are you?"

Billie blushed and lowered her head hesitantly, but ultimately replied, "Your bitch, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm Mistress Carmella's Fabulous Bitch."

Once again Carmella chuckled, and then slowly attach the collar around Billie's neck, keeping her eyes on the audience the entire time, before confusing her bitches by asking, "And why?"

"Erm... because Mistress Carmella is Fabulous?" Mandy asked hopefully.

"Because she is an amazing top, way better than me?" Sonya questioned.

"Because she's an amazing arse tamer, with a tasty twat?" Peyton offered.

"The best." Billie chimed in.

"Nooooooo, mmmmmmmm, and say it with me now... MELLA... IS... MONEY! Ha ha ha ha!" Carmella cackled as her bitches tried and failed to keep up with her, at least until the end, at which point she locked eyes with her next conquest, and licked her lips hungrily, causing that soon to be Fabulous Bitch to blush adorably.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers